Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player BigBillChoice387

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Question Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Leila Vergious
    .
    .

    Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Rose Dragon Slayer- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 1296
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 0

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Leila Vergious on 19th July 2017, 6:51 am

    @Xenji wrote:Are we capable of making "illusionary" magic similar to Genjutsu from Naruto?

    You can make any magic you want, as long as it's properly balanced. ^-^


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Tovnir

    1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 8
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Tovner
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Tovnir on 19th July 2017, 5:11 pm

    Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but are shields classified as weapons or armor when it comes to requip?

    Edit. Also, are you required to list the weaknesses and strengths of the active ability and the spell weapon/armor separately?
    avatar
    Tamashi

    Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -
    Lineage : Requiem's Soul
    Position : None
    Posts : 903
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana Dominatus
    Experience : 2700

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Advent
    Primary Magic: Requiem
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Tamashi on 19th July 2017, 8:12 pm

    @Tovnir wrote:Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but are shields classified as weapons or armor when it comes to requip?

    Edit. Also, are you required to list the weaknesses and strengths of the active ability and the spell weapon/armor separately?  

    Shields would fall under armour as they are used for defence rather than offence.
    Yes, active abilities of weapons/armour are classed as the spell for said piece of equipment and so would need strengths and weaknesses.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.
    avatar
    Knight of Zero

    Player -
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 308
    Guild : Golden Phoneix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zero
    Primary Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Knight of Zero on 24th July 2017, 12:42 am

    Can a UA add to the number of partials can have and if so what would be good amount?


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Tamashi

    Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -
    Lineage : Requiem's Soul
    Position : None
    Posts : 903
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana Dominatus
    Experience : 2700

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Advent
    Primary Magic: Requiem
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Tamashi on 24th July 2017, 9:26 am

    @Knight of Zero wrote:Can a UA add to the number of partials can have and if so what would be good amount?

    You'd need to clarify what your meaning by 'partials'


    ___________________________________________________________________

    The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.
    avatar
    Leila Vergious
    .
    .

    Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Rose Dragon Slayer- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 1296
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 0

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Leila Vergious on 24th July 2017, 9:44 am

    @Knight of Zero wrote:Can a UA add to the number of partials can have and if so what would be good amount?

    I'll go ahead and say that probably no, as the number of partials you can have in your magic is directly stated by the rules (16 I believe) which are already plenty in my opinion. I have made takeover magic up to H-rank and 16 was in fact far too much for me, even.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Knight of Zero

    Player -
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 308
    Guild : Golden Phoneix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zero
    Primary Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Knight of Zero on 24th July 2017, 1:00 pm

    Thanks, thought of diff question. Can a magic that's not summoning focused have an immaculate/unknown summons?


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Aura

    Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Be on Venir's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Posts : 989
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Ace》
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 2,012.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kenna Terrynhain
    Primary Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Gravitational Crash (TBA)

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Aura on 24th July 2017, 1:06 pm

    @Knight of Zero wrote:Thanks, thought of diff question. Can a magic that's not summoning focused have an immaculate/unknown summons?

    They cannot, only magic based on summoning specifically can. Similar to non-requip magics not being able to use refined requip items, weapons or armor.

    Edit: The above applies for immaculate summons, I'm not sure about unknown summons. They might be allowed.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce




    .:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.


    D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

    Slots: 4/6



    avatar
    weretiger5411
    _._
    _._

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- Player -
    Position : None
    Posts : 637
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zecarayus trevelean
    Primary Magic: SOTL
    Secondary Magic: NA

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by weretiger5411 on 28th July 2017, 1:16 am

    Couple questions!

    Can all three quality badges can be applied for at once or do you have to do it one at a time?
    and
    Can you use the same threads for proof if they were enough to earn a quality badge previously?


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

    "Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

    Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

    info on apps:
    avatar
    Leila Vergious
    .
    .

    Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Rose Dragon Slayer- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 1296
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 0

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Leila Vergious on 28th July 2017, 2:20 am

    @weretiger5411 wrote:Couple questions!

    Can all three quality badges can be applied for at once or do you have to do it one at a time?
    and
    Can you use the same threads for proof if they were enough to earn a quality badge previously?

    You can apply for QB1 & 2 at once, but 3 requires a separate attempt. And you should be able to use the same thread, though it would be better to use new ones as a proof that your writing is at this level consistently.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Madame Astrid
     
     

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Be On Seijin's Foe List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Lineage : A Soul's Wrath
    Position : Goddess of Repentance
    Posts : 4214
    Guild : Crystal Swan [Ace of Amethyst]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sirius [Primary], Nephthys [Secondary]
    Experience : 692,310.75
    Brownie Points : 1337

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Astrid Foss
    Primary Magic: White Dragon Slayer [1st gen]
    Secondary Magic: Soul Slayer [2nd gen] • The Musical Arts

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Madame Astrid on 28th July 2017, 8:33 am

    @Leila Vergious wrote:
    @weretiger5411 wrote:Couple questions!

    Can all three quality badges can be applied for at once or do you have to do it one at a time?
    and
    Can you use the same threads for proof if they were enough to earn a quality badge previously?

    You can apply for QB1 & 2 at once, but 3 requires a separate attempt. And you should be able to use the same thread, though it would be better to use new ones as a proof that your writing is at this level consistently.

    You can actually get all three at once.
    And i would recommend not using the same thread to try and get different badges. If you didn't get a certain badge for them last time, there is a reason.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Now she knows she'll never be afraid


    Directory

    Golden Lacrima until 3/25/2019


    avatar
    Strawberry

    Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Vendetta-
    Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 559
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 17
    Experience : 206.25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Strawberry
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: The Maid
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Strawberry on 28th July 2017, 2:30 pm

    @Aura wrote:
    @Knight of Zero wrote:Thanks, thought of diff question. Can a magic that's not summoning focused have an immaculate/unknown summons?

    They cannot, only magic based on summoning specifically can. Similar to non-requip magics not being able to use refined requip items, weapons or armor.

    Edit: The above applies for immaculate summons, I'm not sure about unknown summons. They might be allowed.

    Question regarding this. Can non-ReQuip / Summon magics have those types of spells, at all? Normal summons and ReQuips, not anything special that is. I've seen it before but I would like official clarifications.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Tamashi

    Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -
    Lineage : Requiem's Soul
    Position : None
    Posts : 903
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana Dominatus
    Experience : 2700

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Advent
    Primary Magic: Requiem
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Tamashi on 28th July 2017, 3:11 pm

    @Strawberry wrote:
    @Aura wrote:
    @Knight of Zero wrote:Thanks, thought of diff question. Can a magic that's not summoning focused have an immaculate/unknown summons?

    They cannot, only magic based on summoning specifically can. Similar to non-requip magics not being able to use refined requip items, weapons or armor.

    Edit: The above applies for immaculate summons, I'm not sure about unknown summons. They might be allowed.

    Question regarding this. Can non-ReQuip / Summon magics have those types of spells, at all? Normal summons and ReQuips, not anything special that is. I've seen it before but I would like official clarifications.

    Unfortunately, no. Only pure summoner/Re-Quip mages can reach higher ranks of summon/refining as they are specialised mages in said kinds of magics. This being said however summoners/re-quip users may have regular spells within sig spells.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.
    avatar
    Knight of Zero

    Player -
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 308
    Guild : Golden Phoneix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zero
    Primary Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Knight of Zero on 2nd August 2017, 11:33 pm

    @Tamashi wrote:
    @Strawberry wrote:
    @Aura wrote:
    @Knight of Zero wrote:Thanks, thought of diff question. Can a magic that's not summoning focused have an immaculate/unknown summons?

    They cannot, only magic based on summoning specifically can. Similar to non-requip magics not being able to use refined requip items, weapons or armor.

    Edit: The above applies for immaculate summons, I'm not sure about unknown summons. They might be allowed.

    Question regarding this. Can non-ReQuip / Summon magics have those types of spells, at all? Normal summons and ReQuips, not anything special that is. I've seen it before but I would like official clarifications.

    Unfortunately, no. Only pure summoner/Re-Quip mages can reach higher ranks of summon/refining as they are specialised mages in said kinds of magics. This being said however summoners/re-quip users may have regular spells within sig spells.

    Super long chain, admittedly a bit confused on last part though if understanding correctly have a diff question. If a Requip mage's main sig is a summon, can spells be made for that summon using normal spell slots, would need to use other sigs or not at all?


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Aura

    Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Be on Venir's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Posts : 989
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Ace》
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 2,012.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kenna Terrynhain
    Primary Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Gravitational Crash (TBA)

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Aura on 2nd August 2017, 11:39 pm

    @Knight of Zero wrote:
    @Tamashi wrote:
    @Strawberry wrote:
    @Aura wrote:
    @Knight of Zero wrote:Thanks, thought of diff question. Can a magic that's not summoning focused have an immaculate/unknown summons?

    They cannot, only magic based on summoning specifically can. Similar to non-requip magics not being able to use refined requip items, weapons or armor.

    Edit: The above applies for immaculate summons, I'm not sure about unknown summons. They might be allowed.

    Question regarding this. Can non-ReQuip / Summon magics have those types of spells, at all? Normal summons and ReQuips, not anything special that is. I've seen it before but I would like official clarifications.

    Unfortunately, no. Only pure summoner/Re-Quip mages can reach higher ranks of summon/refining as they are specialised mages in said kinds of magics. This being said however summoners/re-quip users may have regular spells within sig spells.

    Super long chain, admittedly a bit confused on last part though if understanding correctly have a diff question. If a Requip mage's main sig is a summon, can spells be made for that summon using normal spell slots, would need to use other sigs or not at all?

    They can use any type of spell slot you wish to spend on them. Since you have a user-ranked signature spell AND a D-rank signature spell at C-rank you could use a signature spell, but just as easily use any regular spell slot for them. ^-^

    Ps.: Do note that each extra spell for your summon will have to take one of your spell slots though.


    ___________________________________________________________________



    And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce




    .:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.


    D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

    Slots: 4/6



    avatar
    Samira Nassar

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- Y-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Player -
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Saint of Humility
    Posts : 531
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,913,517.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Samira Nassar
    Primary Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Celestial Avatar

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Samira Nassar on 18th August 2017, 8:10 pm

    So ran into sort of an issue with a job I was doing with another member. In the job Hydro Arsonist it states to roll a damage dice to determine if the boss lives or dies and your reward is based on the roll. That's all well and good but it seems these images no longer show the outcome of the roll. Can we just ignore the whole dice roll instruction due to this? I figured I would ask this here in case other members ran into the issue in the future.

    Link to the roll for proof


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 2205
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Salrynn on 18th August 2017, 8:19 pm

    @Samira Nassar wrote:So ran into sort of an issue with a job I was doing with another member. In the job Hydro Arsonist it states to roll a damage dice to determine if the boss lives or dies and your reward is based on the roll. That's all well and good but it seems these images no longer show the outcome of the roll. Can we just ignore the whole dice roll instruction due to this? I figured I would ask this here in case other members ran into the issue in the future.

    Link to the roll for proof

    I will bring this up ^.^ the dice should be fixed ><


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Cr1tikal

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Lacrima Saber- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Player -
    Lineage : The Celestial Pharaoh
    Position : Doggy
    Posts : 1693
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 308,830.15
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aiyana Shuer
    Primary Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Cosmic Slayer

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Cr1tikal on 18th August 2017, 10:25 pm

    @Samira Nassar wrote:So ran into sort of an issue with a job I was doing with another member. In the job Hydro Arsonist it states to roll a damage dice to determine if the boss lives or dies and your reward is based on the roll. That's all well and good but it seems these images no longer show the outcome of the roll. Can we just ignore the whole dice roll instruction due to this? I figured I would ask this here in case other members ran into the issue in the future.

    Link to the roll for proof

    We'll work on fixing the dice. When photobucket did their shitty change for monetary gain it ruined over 90% of the images on site, including those used for our dice rolls. I did a roll in the topic for yours so that you have a working roll. (P.S. He lived)


    ___________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Knight of Zero

    Player -
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 308
    Guild : Golden Phoneix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zero
    Primary Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Knight of Zero on 21st August 2017, 4:34 am

    1. How much of a character can you change without a reset?

    2.If wanted to do a reset how would you go about it?

    Thanks in advance.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 2205
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Salrynn on 21st August 2017, 4:57 am

    @Knight of Zero wrote:1. How much of a character can you change without a reset?

    2.If wanted to do a reset how would you go about it?

    Thanks in advance.

    1. This can be anything unless you want to change anything completely

    2. go about as if you're making a new account, and then when you put your character app up, state you made a character change ^^


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Seenter

    Player -
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Posts : 151
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Chris Seenter
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Seenter on 29th August 2017, 12:32 pm

    I have a question regarding re-equip magic. I understand the first two types of spells, summon weapon and summon armor. I was told support spells are special spells that are cast through specific armor/weapon, like casting a fireball through a summoned sword. I was wanting a better explanation of support and special spells if possible. Like what do they do/can be used for, and some examples if possible.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Guest on 9th September 2017, 1:07 am

    What does Strength stat do?
    Does it have any battle use (like doing more damage) or is it just a rp stat (like lifting things)?
    avatar
    Cr1tikal

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Lacrima Saber- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Player -
    Lineage : The Celestial Pharaoh
    Position : Doggy
    Posts : 1693
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 308,830.15
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aiyana Shuer
    Primary Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Cosmic Slayer

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Cr1tikal on 9th September 2017, 7:58 pm

    @Seenter wrote:I have a question regarding re-equip magic. I understand the first two types of spells, summon weapon and summon armor. I was told support spells are special spells that are cast through specific armor/weapon, like casting a fireball through a summoned sword. I was wanting a better explanation of support and special spells if possible. Like what do they do/can be used for, and some examples if possible.

    Your question is already answered fully in the magic rules. Explained properly AND with examples.

    Nija wrote:What does Strength stat do?
    Does it have any battle use (like doing more damage) or is it just a rp stat (like lifting things)?

    Strength stat affects your base melee damage. (So at D rank, a mage with a 100% buff would do 10 damage instead of 5)


    ___________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    FeitanKazeshini

    Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Posts : 712
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,065.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Feitan
    Primary Magic: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Secondary Magic: Aura Manipulation

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by FeitanKazeshini on 13th September 2017, 6:33 am

    Sooo, if I have a partner, or partners in a job and they go inactive can I continue the job without them?


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Character Stuffs:


    Jobs:

    1/3 slots taken


    Books I've Written and Published:
    avatar
    Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 2205
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

    Star Re: Question Thread

    Post by Salrynn on 13th September 2017, 6:54 am

    @FeitanKazeshini wrote:Sooo, if I have a partner, or partners in a job and they go inactive can I continue the job without them?

    if its a rank higher and theres only one partner, nooopppeee. If theres 2 parters, yeah you can ^^

    if its your rank, ofc you can ^^


    ___________________________________________________________________

      Current date/time is 21st July 2018, 6:13 pm