Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Red Flame Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra Empty The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 8th November 2016, 5:09 am

The cold winds swept across the mountain top as Fernus collapsed beneath the door to Infiity Hydra's guild hall, Fernus had flown most of the way up the mountain,  but eventually the cold grew too strong and Fernus no longer had the strength to conjure another flame. Fernus crawled into the guild hall and was greeted by the most beautifully designed guild hall he had ever seen, which didn't mean much because this was also the only guild hall Fernus had ever seen. Soon after crawling through the door, Fernus fainted from exhaustion. A guild member rushed to Fernus' aid, but Fernus was too busy being unconscious to thank them.

OOC: Hi everyone, thanks for welcoming me into your guild!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Second chances are important, but so is the law, break the law, I break you"

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra Empty Re: The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th November 2016, 3:40 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Dangling his legs off the side of the bar, Ardere's leather covered fingers flipped through the pages of an ancient tome. Rather than reading for just leisure, the fire mage had taken it upon himself to do some research. While he was a master level wizard, he still had much to learn about the concept of magic itself, and as such he did a bit of reading. During this reading it came to the brown haired man's attention that someone was making their way up the steps to the top of the mountain. He did not hear many foot steps, so it was safe to presume they used another method of transportation. As they grew closer, he noticed their heavy breathing. It was beginning to get cold in Fiore as the depths of Fall would soon become Winter. Being up so high in the mountains it was always breezy, but a cold front had been moving through recently. Slamming the book shut, he let out a heavy breath. Sliding down from the bar, the guild master's boots smacked against the hard tile floor.

Making his way towards the door, the scent that had arrived was unfamiliar. But the thud in front of the entrance told him whoever had arrived did not have the most pleasant journey up the mountain. Opening up the door, he found a young man collapsed. It seemed he had been unprepared for the harsh conditions. Well well, let's get you inside. Utilizing his strength, Ardere picked the man up and brought him inside with the use of just one arm. Dragging the man in, he quickly closed the door. The inside of Infinity Hydra was quite warm, and bright. Someone tend to him, please. Calling over a member of the guild, he pulled some of the flames from a nearby torch and utilizing his pyrokinesis, swirled it around to warm the man up before dissipating the flames. Stay with me friend. I'm the guild master here. He did not know if the man could hear him, but the Fire King did not turn down a soul in need. 
    @Fernus
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra Empty Re: The Crimson Flame and The Infinity Hydra

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 9th November 2016, 5:25 am

Fernus awoke to the sound of a comforting voice, he could barely make out what the man was saying but it was clear that he was friendly. As the man dragged him into the guild hall, Fernus began to regain his sense of sight and hearing, as the man used his magic to heat up Fernus, it became apparent that he was a fire wizard, and a very powerful one too! Fernus lost consciousness again soon after that, but he was awake for long enough to find out that this man was the guild master, and would most probably be the one to introduce Fernus to the guild when he became a member.

When Fernus woke up, he was in a much better condition, he stood up (barely) and observed the situation his lack of preparation had gotten him in to. “So, you must be the Fire King I’ve heard so much about, I’m Fernus, pleased to meet you.” said Fernus as he attempted to stand up straight, “I’m sorry if I’ve caused a fuss by fainting on your doorstep, I really should have taken more care, but that’s all in the past now.” said Fernus as he stumbled over to a seat at the bar and sat down before attempting to speak again. "I’m sure you’re wondering why someone you’ve never met just turned up unconscious at the entrance to your guild hall,” said Fernus as he explained the situation he was in to the Fire King, “so, to answer any questions you may have, I am a runaway, I use a type of fire magic I developed myself, I recently served a sentence in prison for opposing the wrong people, my parents have exploited me my entire life and according to prophecy, I’m meant to be a great wizard, which is why I’m here, because I’m certainly not going to become a great wizard sitting around in Hargeon doing absolutely nothing.”

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th November 2016, 3:01 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Chuckling a bit, the fire mage placed his right hand on his hip, but kept the other by his side. A smirk crossed Ardere's lips as he responded promptly. Nice to meet you Fernus, welcome to Infinity Hydra. Looking at the young man, he seemed competent enough, but hopefully he was driven. Oh you'd be surprised, it happens more often than you think. He was not the first stranger to turn up at his door step, and certainly not the first to show up unconscious. The guild master had no doubt that he would not be the last either. But it was this man's story that made him a great candidate here, not only was he a fire mage, he was a runaway and a man with a cause. Infinity Hydra was a guild that stood proudly in accepting those who did not fit in anywhere else, or lost their homes, even those who were non-human. Well, I think you'll do just fine around here. We can help you become great, but you will have to work your ass off as well. Feel free to look around the guild, and if you have any questions just let me know. If you have decided on your guild stamp location and color, I can take care of that. Giving a casual salute to the man, he re-opened his book, flipping through it as he walked towards the bar. Flipping through the book still, he used one hand to pull out the ouroboros stamp, and placed it on the bar. It was a tradition for mages to receive a tattoo/stamp with their guild's symbol on it, and he did not plan on ever revoking that tradition. Someone get him something warm to drink and make sure he had a living quarters prepared. Sending off one of the members of the guild to take care of the matters at hand, the samurai observed the newcomer.

@Fernus

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 20th November 2016, 4:48 am

As two members of the guild walked away to complete the tasks given to them by their Guildmaster,  Fernus continued his conversaion with Ardere. "This is a beautiful guild hall, I'm impressed, but that's not what I'm here for, is it?" said Fernus as he observed the area around him, examining the intricate details of the building's design. "I've already decided where I want my guild stamp to be, I'd like my stamp to be dark red and located on my right pectoral, I'm sorry if that's uncomfortable to apply. Also, will I be allowed to customise my living quarters or will I have to leave them as they are?" asked Fernus before attempting to stand up and falling over, fainting once again.
    "Ardere must be getting sick of this by now, I certainly am" thought Fernus before hitting the ground with a thud and being well and truly knocked out.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 20th November 2016, 12:19 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Walking behind the bar, Ardere reached down below, grabbing a small cup and a bottle of sake. Placing the cup on the hard wood bar, he filled the cup to the brim with sake, before taking a sip. I modeled it after a Midian castle. It's complete with a dojo, library, and bath house. All on the second and third floors. Above that would be the office of our Aces and I. Finishing the cup of sake, he sighed slightly. It was always nice to had a good cup of sake during the day, but he was still quite intrigued by the man before him. Just dont toss out any of the furniture, but feel free to decorate it as you wish. It is your home after all, at least for now, if you choose to get your own place in Terra Ignis. But I hope you enjoy- And just like that, the man fainted, seemingly worn out still. Sighing slightly, he shook his head and chuckled. Walking over to the man, he lifted him up into one of the booths. Someone show this guy to his room, and get him some water. On the double! Rubbing his neck, the fire mage looked around. What a guild he had here. No one here was normal in the slightest, but what was normal anyways? This would certainly not be the end of the escapades here at Infinity Hydra, but the start of some new ones.

@Fernus

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:36 am