Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread]

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] Empty A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread]

Post by Anastasia Isayev 5th November 2016, 9:30 pm

Tag
    Words
    Do What you Want Cuz a Pirate is Free
    YOU ARE A PIRATE

Anastasia sent out fliers across the entirety of Earthland for a gathering of adventurers and 'privateers' that wish to fly through the skies in search for adventure and treasures.  This was under the guise of the West Fiore Trading Company.  Though, anyone worth their salt would know that this isn't just a gathering for a group of wimpy adventurers.  No!  This was a gathering of pirates!  People who are free-spirited individuals that do things for themselves and for their own family.  

The Black Sail was created as a means of instilling anarchy throughout Fiore as well as taking what they feel is rightfully theirs!  They came for the booty and they stay for the booty!  Ana had lived her life among pirates for a good portion of her life so she knows of the indulgent lifestyle that pirates can lead.  Going from town-to-town after a good haul, drinking, getting laid with the local rabble, and drinking until they vomited several times.  That's the kind of things pirates do.  They aren't the nicest nor the most thoughtful group of people to say the least.

The signs stated that if those who wish to join the West Fiore Trading Company, they are to meet in the Rusty Flaggon pub in Hargeon.  Why Hargeon? Because Anastasia felt it was the best place to stage the arrival to the Divide Island, where the guild is located.  The closest city would have been Era, but Anastasia isn't THAT bold to hold a collecting of pirates in that place.  That's craziness.

Anastasia sat inside of the bar and behind a table with a sheet of paper with the words "West Fiore Trading Company Recruitment" on it.  Upon the table is a sheet of paper where the names of the people that are to join the Black Sail would write their names.  Now, all Anastasia has to do is wait.  To wait for the newly-crowned pirates to put their names down on the paper.  
    Notes
    No post order, but it would be nice if everyone joined.  
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Rasparov
    Rasparov

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 32,387.5

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] Empty Re: A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread]

Post by Rasparov 5th November 2016, 10:14 pm

Ah! The city of Hargeon! The smell of the ocean teased his senses as the well-dressed man made his way calmly through the port town. Why was he here, you ask? Why the 'West Fiore Trading Company' was looking for people that needed work was why! Though, using his own intuition backed up by old contacts, the false human knew what they were at the core; pirates. It was exactly what he was looking for! He needed money, power, and even allies for some parts of his quest to slay those that had created him. They still thought they controlled his every move, though they were arrogant enough to believe he was doing just as they said. If they could read minds they would have tried to kill him already. Sadly they did not, and they would meet their undoing by his own powers.

It would not be long before he found the pub that he was to enter to sign up, the Rusty Flaggon. The pub had a good number of people, though the sign on one table stood out enough for him to easily notice it. Coattails of his suit swam through the air as his powerful gait brought him to the table in question. "Good evening Mam, I take it you are the one to introduce myself to. My name is Rasparov Kimovich, it is my greatest pleasure to meet you." Even as he spoke to the woman across from him at that table he would sign his name in a beautiful cursive that he had begun using to sign his name but a few weeks ago. Setting down the pen he had so casually picked up off of the table the man would step to the side so that any waiting behind him could also peruse the sheet and sign it if they wished. He doubted anyone would recognize his name today. Only those that had been Rune Knights would know it unless they were someone he had directly dealt with while not in disguise. Either way, he had a new form now. The bulky body had been replaced by a slimmer version that kept him from being recognizable. Now who else would join the ragtag band of pirates that could become something more, and how many would he be able to manipulate into helping him in the long run?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] ItgRqcj
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ? ? ? ?
    Second Magic: Ɲ / A
    Third Magic:

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] Empty Re: A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread]

Post by Sora 5th November 2016, 10:58 pm

~ She's... Captain Ana Isayev! ~

@ All ya pirates!

----

Hargeon...

The maiden had hoped that on this particularly sunny day that all would bode well. After all, advertisements of such a peculiar event were plastered in every corner imaginable - fliers daring to scatter to the winds whenever possible. That was a sight she remembered during one of her performances in a busy, tight street of a quaint little village near Hargeon. Euphemia clearly remembered the description of the flier and what it entailed, and it led the blonde here to the establishment; she was fixing to do something she never thought possible.

She was joining a guild.

And it was quite a huge risk.

Many thoughts were running through the musician's head as she took in a deep, shaky breathe and opened the door to the bar as subtly as possible. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself as she was trying to just blend in with her surroundings, her nerves wracking at her bones and her emotions aching with worry. Euphemia's mind swirled with thoughts that swelled up by the second. Out of everything in the main room, and all the drunken strangers (and very few sober folk), the desk where the sign-up sheet resided was the one thing that she made a bee-line for.

Would they except someone of her stature? Her nature? What would they think of her? Would she make a difference? Would they see her as weak? Unfit? Would she be a burden or an asset?

Even without magic?

All she could do so far... was just perform.

Before the young woman knew what she had done, she had already made her way in line and was up next to sign. And upon staring at the face before her had it finally clicked... Euphemia saw her before - quite some time ago. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all...

Would it?

"O-Oh, uh... H-Hello again, ma'm. Long time no see, huh? I-I hope you and those o-other ladies have been well.", she waved with a sheepish smile and an embarrassed blush stretching across her pale cheeks. "I-I take it that this is the sign-up sheet." And with that, Euphemia gently grabbed the utensil provided and signed her name, albeit her handwriting was a tad strange. It was a combination of both print and cursive, all in one go. She hoped that in the very least it would be legible, in the very least... And upon finishing she glanced up at the tall man that went before her, and gave him a friendly smile with a shy wave before hurriedly taking a seat at the nearest empty table right next to a wall of the room.

She was... feeling shy at the moment.

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 6th November 2016, 12:19 am

A blue serpent-like dragon soared through the sky with a hooded man on its back heading towards Hargeon. It was a sight that most people would have probably freaked out about if they noticed it but the dragon did not move slow enough of get low enough for people to really notice it while in the city. Once close enough over the city the man gave a pat to the dragon's back and jumped off of her as she continued to soar through the air. The fall was pretty far and probably would have killed the man if not gravely injured him if not for his magic.

As he fell he reached out both of his arms which quickly transformed into a black metallic pillars and made contact with the ground where the man used them to lower himself down into the city as a sort of make shift elevator. The way down had pulled back the man's hood before he reached the ground to show the purple haired demonic being, Cirven Mizune wearing black pants and a black hooded jacket. His landing was not without some hiccups though because the people in the city looked at him like he was some sort of crazed individual. They were somewhat right but their was a lot more logic in the demon's mind than he was given for.

"Yo!" Cirven simply waved after his hands had reverted back to normal as if he had not made some sort of dare devil entrance for everyone to see. Without paying more attention to the people around him he pulled out a flier from his the pocket on his hood. "Hmm... Over this way right..?" He mumbled to himself while just dodging anyone who was questioning him about his actions and made his way to the bar.

He walked into the bar and was quickly able to find the table with a sign that made it all too obvious where he needed to go but before that the fang mouthed man wanted to get something extra. He went to the bar where he asked a peculiar question.

"Excuse me. I wanted to order some food. It will be a simple order and you don't even have to cook anything." The barista behind the counter stared at Cirven confused at first. "Do you eat raw meat or something, sir? That is sort of weird.. Don't come to us if you get sick or something.." She asked him but he just smiled at her and shook his head. "No, no. Nothing that weird. I just want to order some silverware from you. Preferably spoons. They are a bit more fun to chew on." The barista looked at him even more shocked but then laughed at him thinking it was a joke. "Yeah, I get that a lot but I'm serious." Cirven used his right hand's index finger to pull his cheek to the side and show his fang-like teeth to the woman. "I eat metal, miss." He spoke out as he held his cheek out causing the woman to let out a silent shriek to the sight.

Without thinking much more on it the woman brought him five spoons and he simply placed two jewel down for each of them without asking the question of how much they cost. Before speaking he took one of the spoons into his hand and bit off the tip of it. "Thank you!" he spoke out through his chewing and went to the line to sign up, leaving the woman confused and a bit scared.

He munched on the spoons until it was his turn to sign up. He realized he needed both of his hands to sign and shoved what spoons he had left into his mouth and crunched them down and swallowed them while signing his name in basically what most people would call chicken scratch. "Cirven Mizune. Nice to meet you." He smiled at the woman behind the counter showing his teeth had some metal pieces stuck between them and then quickly closed his mouth and started to pick at them with his tongue. "Cheap silverware always gets stuck in my teeth like this..." He grunted out and then walked away to allow the next person to sign up.

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

Post by Nao 7th November 2016, 2:56 pm

Nao had woken up from his slumber on the S.S Myrmidon with a large headache, feeling nauseous and definitely worse sickness than it would have been if he was a slayer. Had he still been a slayer he would’ve had a good explanation for all of this but it seemed that when he got this tattoo for this Sky Pirate thing that Ana had been doing for a while. He had decided to try and expand his knowledge on what pirates actually did… Between stealing programmes, and drinking rum he had come to the conclusion that what pirates did wasn’t really for any of him.

He stumbled about the ship for a little while to try and find some kind of curse, eventually finding water with electrolytes, some sugar and a nice, big, meaty breakfast helped. Though the pounding headache was still there, and the sickly complexion couldn’t fool anyone… he was at least ready to go meet Ana to help with this guild recruitment.

He staggered out the ship, docked a little while away from where he knew Ana would be recruiting today. It gave him enough time to suck it in, and enjoy the vitamin D from all the sunshine that he could absorb. Each step and fresh breath he made began to make him feel better, along with the medicine he took before he left. He was certainly feeling well enough to go meet Ana as he passed through all the people who were beginning to look at him funny as they passed. He wondered why… and then it hit him when he walked up to the place to meet… because he ended up seeing another 4 of him who had thought it was their turn to go see Ana for the recruitment process.

“Oh come on guys we can’t ALL go to this recruitment,” Nao said to Nao and the other Nao’s. He shook his head as they all looked at each other to try and decide who would go in. “But you know I’ve just been on the ship so it makes sense that I go.”

“You can’t go in that state!” Nao retorted to Nao, not oblivious to the fact that the first Nao had been drinking and may have been sick. “You can’t deal with all these people.

“Yeah I can!” Nao replied, walking angrily to the clones before feeling his head hurt. He would lower himself to the floor in the pain of the sickness, all the while people passing this strange group of 5. “Ow! I-I can still make it.”

“No you can’t, let me go instead.” This was the call of another Nao to the group to try and take control of the situation and get himself in there. “It’s only fair that I go.”

“You go? It should be me!”

“No it should be me! I’m the only one who has been waiting around instead of being a piss drunk!”

“Not our fault that we’re pira- errr merchants now!”

“So?!”

While the clones argued, the first one had left his foetus-like state on the floor and crawled underneath, and eventually found himself at the entrance of the bar.

“Now scram! All of ya! This is my job toda- ow!” His rubbed his head from the headache, and proceeded to walk into the place to which he found there was a crowd of people drinking away in the place. Daytime drinking? Hardly a savoury idea in his mind… especially when the drink was still being broken down in his body. Yuck!

He scanned the room, before eventually finding the sign up area to which there were a number of people. He would just casually waltz up to the place, pretending that his head wasn’t causing H rank damage per every waking second.

”Ana! I made it!” he called over, before rushing over, avoiding patrons as he hrried over with excitement. ”My little Ana is now onto bigger and better things! I’m so very proud of you!” He smiled and proceeded to write his name down, despite already having the mark on him and done an initiation.

”You’ll be happy to know I’m here to assist you in your endeavours with all your-“ he paused and looked around at all the sign ups. Patch-wearing pirates, musicians and… people who liked to eat silver? Whatever… whatever right? Nao totally understood the concept of weirdness, especially when he literally talked to himself just a few moments ago… He probably should tell Ana about that at some point.

”So now what?” he asked with naivety. He had never been in a guild before, much preferring to be alone… but to support Ana? Probably a good idea…

Profile Magic Bank
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

Post by Mark Baxter 7th November 2016, 8:38 pm

Mark held the flier in his hand as he ran through his reasons for this decision... Well, for the first time in his life, there really were none. People always told him, "Oh come on, Mark! Haven't you ever decided to do something off the top of your head? You know, a rash decision!" A few days ago, he'd realized that he'd never actually had a rash decision, he always planned everything out carefully. Perhaps it would be a good idea to try and do something rash. And so here he was, holding a flier in his hand, advocating for a pirate guild, well, technically it was advocating for some sort of trading company, but given some of the details and the fact that the place in which he was sign up was called the Rusty Flaggon, Mark thought it was safe to assume this was some sort of pirate group. Why? He had no idea, that was the whole point of being rash, was it not? He didn't know--that was why he was doing this, to figure out how being rash worked. Though he could not help but doubt his own decision, becoming a pirate of all things?!

Well, there was no long any time to doubt his own decision, Mark now stood in front of the Rusty Flaggon pub. It was now or never. Mark shook his head in disdain at his own decision, but he was not going to go back now. With a deep breath and a twinge of fear--felt by Mark only once in a blue moon--he stepped into the Rusty Flaggon and looked around. It was just a classic rowdy bar, people yelling all over the place, a whole bunch of crazy drunks.

Oh lord, what had he gotten himself into? He'd never been to a bar before, let alone had a drink. Mark shook his head for the zillionth time in an hour and looked around for whoever was recruiting the pirates. A woman sitting at a table stood out, she just kind of sat there in front of a piece of paper. Assuming that was where to 'sign up' for this pirate group, Mark walked up, slipping a pen out of his pirate and clicking out the ballpoint tip. "Hello." Mark said to the lady as he walked up to the sign-up sheet, "I take it this is how I sign up for this so-called West Fiore Trading Company?" He asked, making air quotes and raising an eyebrow as he asked. Noticing there was already a writing utensil but preferring to use his own, Mark pressed the tip of his pen against the paper and signed his name in large, swoopy cursive letters. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Mark." He said to the woman, nodding. He paced towards a stool and sat down, crossing his legs to observe anyone else who may have come to join.

Someone tapped Mark on the shoulder and he turned around in his spinning stool, faced with a large man, who happened to be muscular enough to kill Mark with his kidney. "You gonna order something, kid?" Mark raised his eyebrows and frowned, was he to make another rash decision?

Last edited by Mark on 8th November 2016, 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Force Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emilia Crohil 7th November 2016, 10:09 pm

Emilia snorted as she looked at the flier in her hand advertising the "West Fiore Trading Company". What a joke. Anyone with half a brain could tell what sort of business this actually was. It was her sort of business, that's what, or close enough to it. Emilia was born to and raised by mercenaries, professional soldiers, efficient and merciless. Piracy was just a small step lower than mercenary work in terms of the legality of it, though, these people claimed to be licensed privateers. She doubted that, but she wasn't one to care. Money was money, and that's all she needed. Perhaps someday she would form her mercenary company, but in the meantime, making allies with an alliance of pirates and privateers would be a good start. Being kicked from the Garou Knights for being "too brutal" because apparently stabbing unaware opponents in the back and throwing them into the ocean was "frowned upon" rather annoyed her, but these seemed like the type of people who would approve of stabbing hapless opponents in the back before throwing them into the ocean.

And so she made her way to Hargeon town. The place seemed like it was still being rebuilt in some places from that whole fish people attack thing. She hadn't been there, but apparently it was pretty nasty.

She reached the Rusty Flagon now and stopped outside to observe it. It honestly was hard to tell if the place had suffered some damage from that attack and hadn't been repaired, or if it had just always looked like this... or if it had somehow looked worse and the attack improved the appearance. Either way, it seemed like a fun place.

The red-head fit in well, wearing her armored street clothes with Reaver on her belt in the form of a dagger, clearly visible. Her heavy footfalls could be heard surprisingly easily as she walked into the bar. One of them was particularly noticeable as she hit a more rotted spot of the wooden floor, her foot plunging straight through with a loud snap. The stream of curses and profanity that flowed forth from her mouth in reaction to the failure of the floor to properly hold her weight was far too obscene to be repeated in any sort of pleasant company, but needless to say, it ended with another crack as she freed her foot from the floor, yanking it up from the hole, further damaging the already weakened floorboards. She muttered a few more swears under her breath as she walked up to the table that Anastasia was sitting at. She glanced down at the paper on the table that read "West Fiore Trading Company Recruitment". She picked up a pen and signed a quite professional-looking signature. If there was one thing she had learned from her days as a mercenary, it was how to make yourself appear professional on paper, and to a lesser extent, how to act it when necessary. "Ah trading. What a profitable business." She said with a chuckle, before giving Ana a nod and walking over to the bar, the floorboards creaking and bending painfully under the weight of the woman who weighed around 6 times what someone of her size and stature should weigh. "Gimme your best pilsner." She said to the barkeeper. "If you don't have that, give whatever lager you have. If you don't have any lager, just give me the best of whatever the hell you have that's the closest thing to beer." She said, tossing some jewel onto the table.

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 8th November 2016, 1:14 pm

Tag
    Words
    I hope everyone read
    the fine print

The first person to arrive to her table was a man dressed in a man-servant outfit.  Anastasia felt a strange, prickly feeling as he walked in.  Ugh!  That uncomfortable feeling again.  He was a good looking man with a high sense of manners.  An eyebrow was cocked at the man with a little smile.  She was pleasantly surprised that a man of his caliber would sign up for something as harrowing as the 'West Fiore Trading Company' also known as the Black Sails.  She watched as the man wrote eloquently, probably the only legible signature she'd see for today.  With enough time spent with the Black Sail, his good mannerism might change.  Her face returned to that of a neutral one before giving him a smile.  "Well, thank you for signing up to the 'West Fiore Trading Company', Mr. Kimovich.  Please have a seat until it is time to leave," she said before the second person walked in.

A familiar face walked in.  The blonde known as Euphemia walked in through the door.  Anastasia looked over Euphemia's shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed this time.  Anastasia gave her a smile as well.  "Yes, they're all doing fine.  I don't know about that bunny-girl though.  I don't really know her.  But you're wanting to join the West Fiore Trading Company, too, huh?" Anastasia asked.  She didn't care about a person's stature or their inability to use magic.  She's more interested in what they had to offer.  She isn't a member of the Blue Pegasus, after all.  Even if this girl could sing shanties to increase the moral of the other pirates, that's more than enough for her to do.  Ana wondered if she could cook.

"Oh, since you're joining the Company, don't worry about those goons.  We'll keep you nice and protected from those guys," she said with a warm smile.  ~This poor girl, not realizing that she's going to be a pirate.  Oh well~  She signed her name and Anastasia nodded her head.  "Please have a seat.  We're almost ready to embark as soon as we get a few more signatures."

Another person walked in and went straight to the bar.  Ana shrugged her shoulders, having thought that she had a new member only to overhear what the man wanted to eat.  Spoons.  This caused Anastasia to twitch for a moment.  Someone wasn't being very subtle about what they are in the slightest.  Her attention was dragged back again when the woman shrieked at the sight of his teeth.  A drop of sweat came from Anastasia's brow, realizing that, indeed this man may join the Black Sails.  The only real thought that came through her mind was 'don't eat my ships' and 'don't eat my mechs'.  

And then he did it.  Signed his name while munching on a spoon.  "Just don't eat my ships or mechs and you'll be fine.  You don't keep what you are much of a secret, do you?" she asked, thinking he was a dragon slayer.  However, the strange tingling feeling throughout her entire body didn't click-on when he entered the room.  Then again, Anastasia still has no idea what that feeling is either.  But that's a story for another time.  "Welcome to the Company?  Please have a seat for now."

Then Nao walked in.  Tilting her head, Anastasia laughed a bit.  "Took you long enough, Nao.  You know what I've been up to, geez.  Just sign the paper and have a seat," she said.  Nao knew all about Ana's little adventures with the pirates, having partaken in a couple of them himself.  Everyone in Team Four Star, except maybe Ashe, knew about her endeavors pirating the skies over other planets.  Now that Anastasia decided to give the Magic Council the middle finger, she planned on doing that throughout all of Fiore.  That strange tingling throughout her body she normally felt around Nao was gone.  Strange that.  

Anastasia sighed outwardly as Nao almost let what her actual venture slip out.  If only Taliya knew about Nao's clones, she'd probably enter arrested development or go through pure ecstasy, whichever comes first.  But that detail isn't all that important.  "Now we just wait until at least two more people sign up," she said and as if on-queue, Mark walked in.  

"Yes, this is where you sign in for the," she said before clearing her throat.  "West Fiore Trading Company," she said.  Something about this guy felt like he was going to blow their cover.  She gave the boy a smile and nodded.  "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mark.  I'll be introducing myself shortly.  Please have a seat before," she said as a loud crash could be heard from the bar.  The person owning the bar ran around the bar towards the heavy person that walked in.

"What the hell!  How did THIS happen!  Seriously, don't sue me.  I'll give you free drinks, oh..." the man said as he looked down at Emilia, noticing she was just fine.  A look of dread came from the barkeeper as he saw her tear her foot through the floor as if nothing happened.  "Nevermind, I take it back," he said cowardly before returning behind the bar.

Anastasia witnessed all of this and another drop of sweat came from her brow.  Yup, this one was joining too.  At least she's durable.  Not as durable as Almy was, but durable.  She approached the bar and the barkeeper quickly went to the back room to grab her a large mug of pilsner.  "No no. It's on the house," the barkeeper said as he gave her the mug of drink.  He said it in a rushed manner as if to get her out of his bar immediately.

"So I take it you're going to join the West Fiore Trading Company, huh?  Well, I guess we'll just have you sign up on-board the ship," Ana said before collecting the ink, the pen, and the papers.  "Alright everyone.  Please finish your drinks and follow me.  I'll introduce myself on the ship," she said tearing down the sign on the table she was at and took the papers with her.  

She turned to look at the rag-tag crew that gathered.  "And let's not lollygag around either.  We have somewhere to be," Anastasia said as she looked towards Nao.  "See you on the ship, bud," she said as she walked to the SS Myrmidon, which was moored into port.  

Once everyone entered the SS Myrmidon, they noticed the ship looked rather old, as if re-purposed from an older ship.  Anastasia got onto the ship's deck, just outside of the cockpit area.  This was the staging area for the people to meet her at.  Once they arrived, Ana will give them a run-down on what they signed up for.  It is Anastasia's hope that they didn't get mislead by the false name of the group.

Notes
    Post whenever you guys want. You don't have to keep post order for the sake of getting this thread done and over with.  

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 8th November 2016, 2:15 pm

"No worries. Not planning on being that type of guys in this thing." He spoke out to the woman sitting in front of the sign-up sheet. He took note of the names signed on the paper and found it easy to figure out who was who out of the two seeing as they were male and female. He would have probably been confused and lost if he had come any later.

His higher sense of smell and hearing was somewhat annoying to deal with in the establishment. It was as if everything being said and all the smells were right in front of his face but he was able to focus and keep certain his attention on certain things while making sure that his senses did not overwhelm him. The constant munching on the metal in his mouth helped him in doing this.

He knew he stood out more than the others but he didn't care too much. He didn't think that him doing what he naturally would have done would cause an issue and if it did that would be his problem to deal with and he wouldn't involve his new partners and blow their cover. Not that many people would want to start anything with a fanged man who was literally eating metal.

The people who was around him made him feel somewhat like a class clown of sorts. He seemed to be much more outspoken than them, at least until the others people signed up. The well dressed man and the nervous girl didn't seem like they would just up and speak up or even seem like they were the types to know what to do when things were at their worst but he had been surprised before by the quiet types.

As he took his seat, another man came into the bar calling out the name Ana and rushing the counter to sign himself up. She replied to him by while calling him Nao. He made a mental note of the names said. The next person to walk in didn't make much of a scene or anything like he had. They simply walked in and signed up. They seemed a bit out of it to him which was weird but Cirven thought about it and a few years before if he had met a man who ordered metallic objects to eat he would have thought that was weird too.

The next person who walked into the bar quickly made a scene and caused another scene for Cirven to see. He had a quick flashback of the woman from his past as a Sabertooth member. "Emilia? Small world..." He mumbled to himself as he thought if she would remember him at all. The woman was always pretty rash in what she did and always felt like she would fight him if he said anything to slightly annoy her. He decided to wait for her to get closer to him before saying anything to her seeing as she had already had enough attention on her and calling out to her would not have helped much at all.

He spoke to her after she was done signing up. "Emilia. Been awhile, huh? You feel a lot different from you did in the past. Probably gained a lot more weight or something too. Not really in the bad way but the floor doing that shows things have changed a lot." He grinned at her again showing off his fang-like teeth for the bar to see.

He then got up and got ready to follow Ana after her comments to the entire group. He didn't have a drink or anything to eat anymore so he was ready to go as soon as she said so. He didn't know exactly what to expect at all but he would be ready for what could happen because he had to be. He had gotten used to being ready for most situations at the drop of a hat because of his forced training in the past. He could not have been the assassin he was in the past for his mother otherwise. The thought of his mother crossed his mind and put a sour taste in his mouth or maybe it was his sense of smell giving him more of the taste of the room..? Either way he didn't like it and was happy to be leaving the place.

"We are heading to a ship? Sounds pretty accurate for a trading company, right guys?" He spoke out after Ana told Nao that she would see him at the ship.

After following her to the ship, the purple haired demon cautiously got onto it. He didn't want to walk into any sort of trap but at the same time did not want to give away that he was being so cautious so he made sure to hide his caution in his words. "Is it just me or does this thing look like it has seen better days? Like a couple thousand of them." He looked around the ship more as he made his way through it following Ana so he didn't get lost.

He stopped in the area just outside of the cockpit when Ana did. "Really though, this place isn't too shabby. All I have is a flying dragon to get around on and all. By the way, she will probably be flying near us if and when we are going where we are going so don't shoot her or anything. She doesn't like to be far away from me." He knew that Zinnath would be near them just flying around in the sky or she would be somewhere in the nearby forest waiting for his scent to start moving before following.

Character Info:
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ? ? ? ?
    Second Magic: Ɲ / A
    Third Magic:

Post by Sora 9th November 2016, 8:32 am

~ She's... Captain Ana Isayev! ~

@ All ya pirates!

----

While Euphemia sat at a table that was located right next to a wall in the pub, the musician began thinking... It was certainly a relief to hear the words Ana so kindly spoke to her while signing up at the sheet. It was so much so that her heart jumped, as if she was thrust into a state of shock. Knowing that this was finally a safe refuge for her - a place where she wouldn't have to worry about looking over her shoulder constantly - was lifting a momentous weight off of the woman's shoulder. Euphemia would no longer have to worry about how long she stayed in each place at a time, constantly hide herself in the crowds just to complete the most simplest of tasks, or even stay in the shadows of the world. It was in the realization that she could be free... that the young woman felt herself smile warmly while lost in the realm of her thoughts and feelings.

She could at last focus on actually finding the person she was searching for... after all these years.

With this, Euphemia's vibrant blue orbs were unconsciously staring in the direction of the sign-up sheet. Many colorful individuals made their way to the table, all of varying backgrounds and personalities that were glimmering in their own unique ways. Although the blonde wasn't realizing how she was portraying herself, smiling warmly while staring in a certain direction. It was almost as if could be seen as a giddy high school girl daydreaming about their crush, ignoring any face or body that made its way past her eyes. It was without warning that she was snapped out of her thoughts when a man that walked in caught her attention - a man that seemed familiar with Ana calling her name while she called his in return. The man called Nao...

His state was...

"A mess."

It was with this Euphemia covered her mouth quickly, her cheeks rocketing from a pale color to a bright hue of red. Ah, the shyness was starting to kick in again at a breakneck pace. A bead of sweat was clearly visible as Euphemia knew it was incredibly rude to say such things about people, especially if she never knew them. While in the process of mentally scolding herself, Ana stood up while announcing their leave from the establishment to shift to the area where they would all be residing; beforehand she announced she would be allowing them all to finish whatever meals or drinks they had presiding.

It was with this that the musician hurried to the bar table with the blush on her face still very prominent, her voice cracking slightly when she spoke up to the bartender behind the wooden counter. "M-May I please just have some water?" Despite the look the bartender must have given her, she accepted the water with a sheepish smile before hurriedly rushing out the pub - drinking the glass she was offered all the while. Her footsteps seemed rushed at first and clumsily strung together while she was following behind Ana and the man that she... could've sworn saw eating metal now that she thought about it?

The shy woman just kept to herself with a quiet sigh, just staring down at the glass of water in her grasp. There were already so many thoughts on her mind that grasped her attention, causing her to drift away from the world around her. Whether anyone chose to speak to her while she was in this trance would yield little success, if any. Once Euphemia was lost in her own thoughts, you may as well shake her out of her own realm. Literally, shake her.

It was little had Euphemia known that a pirate ship was right before her very eyes, yet she didn't gaze upon the rare sight of one until after she accidentally bumped into a random individual that was following in their group. "A-Ah!", she held onto her glass of water before just finally taking in the massive ship.

The scent of the water...

The details of the wood...

The shape of the exterior...

Euphemia's eyes lit up as she smiled. "It takes courage to sail in uncharted waters...", she told herself - encouraging herself. It wasn't until she noticed the same man that ate metal before was talking again... mentioning a dragon. The face the musician made was one of a goofy, shocked expression.

"Wha?!"

A-A dragon?!

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th November 2016, 7:19 pm

Mark slowly shook his head as he was asked whether or not he wanted what to drink, and then a woman who had just walked into the building crashed through the floor. Rather interesting... The floor had seemed rather stable earlier, and this woman did not seem to weigh too much, perhaps some sort of magic? As the woman tore her foot out and continued to walk as if nothing had happened, he decided it was surely magic. The woman went on to buy a drink and join the West Fiore Trading Company--It seemed as though Mark would be seeing her around. Suddenly, another man began to talk with her, the woman's name was Emilia, he made a mental note. Another girl showed up too, she appeared to be a tad bit panicked. Mark quietly observed for a few more minuted before the woman who had been sitting in front of the sign-up sheet told everyone to follow her. Though Mark wasn't necessarily inclined to follow directions there wasn't really anything else to do, so he got up, and followed to nameless presumed pirate lady. He shook his head, why was he doing this? He still didn't know, so far, being rash had just left him frustrated and questioning his decisions, two of the things that he enjoyed the least.

The ship was old. Not necessarily bad-old, but definitely old. At the very least, it had been repurposed from some sort of older function. No trading company would have a ship this old, a hint of a smile crept onto Mark's face as his idea was given the least bit of evidence. He got comfort in knowing that despite the fact that he had been acted purely on impulse, he was likely correct, being right soothed him. The least bit of a smile remained upon Mark's lips as he embarked the SS Myrmidon, standing towards the back of the small crowd. He wanted to avoid calling any attention to himself until he had even the slightest idea what he was doing. Oh, how he despised going into these things blindly. At least he hadn't been talked to yet, he wasn't really sure what he'd say if they did...
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Post by Leila Vergious 11th November 2016, 12:58 am

Sakura
    HP 200
    MP 100%
    BP 0%
    WORDS 697
    Arriving to places on time. It was a nice trait that many people had, be it from caution or just from them trying to be polite. And it was something that Sakura slightly lacked right now, for several different reasons. She did manage to get her hands on a flier of some trading company, but she was not interested in such things at all. Why would she be? Her line of work differed from trading greatly, so she had no idea what benefit she could have from attending this recruitment. That said, there was another being inside of her that wanted to see this meeting in person. Soul of her mother that resided inside of her body, Chimamire Ai... her whispers were echoing inside of Sakura's head for quite a while now. Pretty damn annoying, if you were to ask. For some reason, Ai wanted to meet whoever was organizing this, leading the trading company. And actually felt as if the other personality knew way more than the swordswoman herself, which was irritating to say the least. It was her body, so why would she have to do something for a different soul that was merely using her? The reason was the little fact that it was still a soul of her mother, a family member that she hold at least somewhat dear. And thus, she unwillingly set off to Hargeon. The road was long and Sakura was slow, her travel filled with boredom and questioning this whole nonsense. But she did arrive eventually, ready to find this place where they were meeting. But as it would have it, she arrived much too late, entering an already half-empty building that only housed the local filth. With the table where people were seemingly sitting not too long ago, the blonde haired woman was ready to give up, proclaim this small journey completely useless. But Ai still insisted on going though with this, directing her to the docs.

"Uh, what will I gain from this anyway. I never liked traders and I highly doubt that they would be willing to sell anything to someone like me."

Complaining to seemingly no one, the girl left the establishment as swiftly as she entered it, looking around. Yes, she was completely oblivious to the true nature of this 'trading company' that she was seeking. Only Ai inside of her body and mind knew exactly what was going on, as she sensed something strangely familiar from the flier and from an unknown source that was fairly near to their current location. It took but few seconds to spot the whole crowd of people heading for a certain, old looking ship. Adventures on the sea, that was something that could interest Sakura. She remained on land her whole life, not even properly venturing beyond the borders of her own village for the longest time. Only when magic finally awakened within her she did. And now she was here. But oh well, she had no idea how this would play out anyway. Trying not to draw too much attention, she waited nearby until all other people boarded the vessel before entering herself. And as she did, she closed the distance between herself and the one girl that looked most important of the bunch, possibly the leader of this whole mess. Tucking on her scarf lightly to mostly hide her mouth, the color of her eyes shifted to one of yellow, intrigued. And as it did, she spoke as well.

"Mayhap you could tell me what is this place about? I was drawn to it... but I am not interested in trade, if that is why you are here."

She perhaps sounded all high on her horse, but that was just how she acted all the time. In the end, she kinda was a murderer that should not be let roaming free. But hopefully others did not know that, as having guards on her tail right now would not be a very nice situation. Not to mention that she felt fairly strong magical energy from all these people who were around... they were probably or wizards as well. Just what exactly did Ai get her into?

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Force Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emilia Crohil 11th November 2016, 8:35 pm

Emilia was rather surprised at the barman's concern for her. She honestly expected him to get pissed off and demand she pay for the damage, but no, he was absolutely terrified of her instead. Smart man... kind of. She would've paid him if he asked. She had the money, and besides, she did break the floor. She was a fighter and more than happy killing people, but she knew and respected business etiquette... to an extent. Still, she wasn't going to offer if the man didn't demand it. On the contrary, he seemed to insist on giving her a free drink.

She took a sip from the mug. It was... average. She grunted and gave the barkeeper an approving nod before she was approached by a familiar face. She couldn't really place the name though, but he certainly remembered her. "Oh it's you... uh... person." She said. "You were in Sabertooth, right?" She hadn't been in that guild for quite some time, but if she recalled correctly, this fellow had left it before she did. He commented on how she had changed and shrugged. SHe had, but she also had not. More power, more magic, same bitch.

She finished her drink by the time some others came in and signed up, causing the woman behind the table to pack her things up and tell them to follow her to her ship... Which turned out to be what looked like a retrofitted airship. Though she wasn't surprised, since the flyer did mention air travel. It certainly suited a pirate. She stepped up to walk beside Ana as they got within viewing distance of the ship. "Not a bad ship you've got, Captain. What sort of armaments does it have?" She asked. Of course that's the first thing a soldier like Emilia would ask.

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

Post by Nao 14th November 2016, 1:42 pm

Ana would offer him a seat in the bar, and he would take it with quick haste before someone else ever got the chance to steal it. If one of his own kind were to steal it then so be it but someone else? He wouldn’t even know how to react against new friends who would have the indecency to even take someone else’s seat that had been offered to them? But he was quick enough to get there and he would perch on it as others arrived.

He watched them carefully, and somewhere in his mind was the cold, calculating, computer-like processing that would keep an eye on them. Something in the back of his eyes, a darker, soulless expression behind the bright and gleaming eyes. It was almost like something else was with him, and not his personality or physical self. But this thing was watching his new guild mates sign up, and he was taking in what was happening.

The next man to sign up after him was blonde haired, and seemed to have cottoned onto what this really was. Was Ana really obvious with what the actual plans were, or whether they knew Ana from her being a pirate in other dimensions? He kept watching, and despite the obvious ruse the man joined and signed up. Maybe people really wanted to loot and steal things. A peculiar sight to see in a world where the dark were at odds against Magic Council sanctioned wizards by at least 20 to 1.

Soon after a read headed… lady? She entered the building and despite her armoured clothing she sank into the floor with one step. His eyes snapped out of visualising and returned to an almost shocked face, before looking down at himself and the floorboards below. Somehow she, despite being shorter and not large, was able to make the floorboards cry out in agony with each of her footsteps. He wondered how the hell she would deal with being on a ship for long periods of time. Maybe the S.S. Myrmidon would need some kind of upgrade to it…

It looked like Ana had become impatient on waiting for others to join up with this group, and she proceeded to move out of the bar. She told him she’d meet him on the ship as he waved her off to lead the group… before realising that his other Naos were probably still there.

“Merde,” he uttered under his breath before pulling out some communications device.

“Hey we’re on our way so you better scram!”

“Oh no. You snuck into the bar without us and now you’re going to have to-“

“You know what I’m gonna have to do to you?” His tone was hushed, but angry and raging at the same time. “Now scram and get out of there before you cause any-“

He hadn’t paid any attention to where he was going, and ended up colliding with one of the new guildmates who had a glass of water in her hand. The communications device flew out of his hand as he jumped for it, catching it and rolling on the floor.

“Hey! Sorry about that. Just err… family issues that had to be taken care of.” He brushed his hand on the back of his head, giving an awkward smile to Euphemia and looking away sort of embarrassed. He just hoped that it was all worth it and all his “family” had moved out. “I’ll just umm… I-I’ll see you there!”

Luckily by the time they arrived at George, the place seemed devoid of life besides the new guild. Good too, because Nao definitely didn’t have a good explanation why anywhere between one and five of him could be somewhere at any given time. Hopefully they would stay away.

He would just stand at the back, and wait for Ana to talk more about the ship, the guild and everything else in between. Being in the back also gave him some more time to work out what everyone actually was. He didn’t really need to hear much about the S.S. Myrmidon, though he would keep an ear out in case he found something out about the ship that he didn’t know already.

Profile Magic Bank
    Rasparov
    Rasparov

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 32,387.5

Post by Rasparov 15th November 2016, 2:12 am

The others that came in were loud, clumsy, stupid even. Is this what he had to look forward to with what he had just signed up for? Pathetic! Surely there would be someone that had a more competent feel about them. There was the one that was taking their sign-ups, of course. They seemed much more professional from what he could see. Yes, maybe the woman would be someone he could get along with while he tried to move along on his own plans. It wasn't long before the professional woman would ask them to come along to the ship, something he was glad for. The beings here were disappointing him more and more as he silently watched, the look on his face keeping the butler's charm all the while. If they all could just feel the judgement radiating out from his soul they would be worried. Though that was neither here nor there. They were not in charge, and thus he had no need to actually worry about them or their wellbeing. The others just needed to stay out of his way and listen to whatever leader they might have. It wouldn't be long before they made their way to a ship. They said looks could be deceiving, though the homunculus had a feeling that there was no deception in the nature of the ship he was looking at. "It looks like it could use a bit of an overhaul, but it seems like it could get us where we need to go without issue." The words would be said aloud in a happy, yet very slightly worried, tone even as he followed closely behind the unnamed woman that was leading them. It was not worry for his own safety, no, but for the safety of everyone else that went aboard.

A new batch of Sky Dogs! [Mass Intro Thread] ItgRqcj
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 16th November 2016, 1:32 pm

Tag
    Words
    I hope everyone read
    the fine print

Cirven made a comment on the SS Myrmidon's appearance only for Ana to quickly and sharply bite towards him with a comment.  "It was a refurbished slaver ship.  No matter how you cut it, this ship has been reliable," she simply said.  It wasn't whether or not the ship has seen thousands of better days, but it was whether or not the ship had done it's job and reliably.  

He then started talking about a flying dragon.  "Well, let's hope your dragon knows how to swim," she simply commented towards him with a rather level looking face.  Her eyes drifted to the shocked expression on Euphemia's face, resisting the urge to burst out into laughter.  Unfortunately, however, Anastasia had to remain professional about this until they went to the Lair.  As she saw Euphemia's expression, she noticed Mark also embarking upon the ship.  The fact that he's so quiet was a bit disconcerting and actually quite strange to the woman.  Normally people would be hootin'-n-hollerin' upon joining a crew, but not this guy.  This was quite strange and worth investigation.

A girl approached wearing a scarf around her face.  A face she hadn't seen in the tavern earlier.  A late arrival perhaps?  She would have to get her name sometime.  "We don't deal with trading, dear," she said with a big smile on her face.  She was about to introduce herself and the Black Sails here momentarily, once everyone arrived.  "I appreciate you showing interest in us though.  Sit tight and I'll be doing the introductions," she said to Chimamire Sakura.  She nodded to her as she waited for the rest of the arrivals to appear.  

And then the heavy one walked on-board, causing the ship's stress levels to increase 10 fold.  It wasn't enough to damage the ship as it was known to carry Ana's giant mobile suit.  However, Emilia's weight certainly threw off the weight and balance of the ship.  A voice rang from the ship.  "Automatic calibration of Weight and Balance initiated," the ship said out-loud, loud enough for everyone on-board and ready to board to hear.  A series of bleeps and bloops could be heard before the automated voice stated.  "Calibration complete."

A little chuckle came from Anastasia as she looked at the dense woman standing next to her.  "It's not armed with much.  Just a dumpster and some grappler arms.  Long story about the Dumpster," she said in an almost embarrassed manner.  She didn't have time to arm the ship with cannons or any other type of weapon.  Nor did she really have time to post-fit the ship with any weapons like that.  It's a shame, but it would have been SO much better.

Nao boarded and then the well-groomed gentleman, the  first to sign up, had entered the ship.  She particularly liked the man's name being that his name was from the same region as hers.  It did make her feel comfortable that someone who might have been from her region existed on Fiore.  Rasparov made mention on the ship's condition and Anastasia merely nodded.  "Yes, she's reliable.  But I do have big plans, Mr. Rasparov," she said before she cleared her throat and took a step forward to speak with the rest of the crew.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen," she said as if, on queue, the ship began to ascend on it's own.  "Welcome to the Black Sails.  As you might have noticed, we aren't the West Fiore Trading Company.  That is only a front.  From this point forward, all of us are brothers and sisters of the sky.  From now on, you are all pirates," she said before the ship lurched forward towards the Lair.  

"I will be your captain.  My name is Anastasia Isayev," she said as the ship continued to ascend and move forward towards the Divide Island.  "Make yourselves comfortable.  It'll be at least a half hour before we have arrived at the Divide Island, where our headquarters is.  You will all be assigned a room and you will all be given formal training on how to handle airships and airship weapons.  A few of you will also be given the ability to captain an airship.  I expect loyalty to not only myself but to your brothers and sisters within the Black Sails.  This ship, the SS Myrmidon will be our flag ship until you all get trained enough to learn how to handle a ship and learn how to raid.  Once training is done, then we will be getting a new ship," She said before nodding her head.

"If any of you feel that they don't want to be here, feel free to disembark right now," she said as the ship was thousands of feet into the air at this point.  "Until then, feel free to mingle with the rest of your new mates," she simply stated.  Her old crew started to pop out of the wood-works and began to climb up the floats above the ship and begin their general movement routine.  

After her speech, Anastasia walked to the front of the ship and looked forward.  The sailing should be smooth all the way to the Divide Island.  The men began to sing a shanty as they went about their business. The ship flew through the sky until they reached their landing point, which was the Divide Island. Clearing her throat, Anastasia shouted out. "Prepare for submersion!" she shouted out before briskly walking inside of the ship. "I suggest you all come inside and quickly," she said before closing the door. There was a total of 1 minute before the ship landed softly upon the water's surface come to a full-stop for a brief moment before the massive floats above the ship deflate. Once the floats deflated, the ship took a nose-dive into the water and began to slowly move it's way through the water.

Every time this happens, it makes Anastasia a bit nervous as water began to slowly leak into the ship. Needless to say, her ship, the SS Myrmidon, wasn't designed to go underwater. But this was a helluva way to keep the guild hidden from view though. After a brief moment, the ship turned it's nose upwards until it found it's way to the surface of a cavern within the mountain. A place known as the Lair. Water drained out and Anastasia opened the door from the bridge to the deck. The cave was dank and dark with torches lighting up the lair. The ship stopped on it's own upon the docking bay, directly next to the Siren's Song. The sound of singing and instruments could be heard.

Anastasia laughed a little bit and hopped off the ship and waved the group over towards the Siren's Song. "C'mon! Let's get a drink!"

Notes
    Edit
    Okay, so since this topic is going absolutely nowhere, I was advised to edit it to put us in the Siren's Song instead.
    Don't forget to post in this topic, people! 

Wave your banner!  
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 22nd November 2016, 2:00 pm

Cirven didn't speak much after Ana did. All he did was just shrug to her rebuttal and then listen as she spoke to the others. He made sure to keep an eye out on everyone especially the sudden new comer. They had a sort of rag tag group on their hands and he was pretty sure that it was only going to get more and more of such as time passed. Some of the others broke out into song as Ana finished a short speech but Cirven wasn't really the type to sing any shanties or anything so he just grinned at the sight of the others singing and dancing. The group had just started to be established and some of the crew had already seemed like they were at home.

Ana then told everyone to come inside the ship and without much of a word was followed inside. Cirven was still cautious but played it off like he wasn't paying much attention. He didn't think anything could go wrong but that didn't mean it wouldn't. Then it happened. The ship dove into the water and parts of it started to leak in small bits of water. Cirven sighed at the sight knowing that his observation of the ship being far from its better days.

"No one freak out or anything..." He spoke as he placed his hand on the wall of the ship and released his magic energy into it which was seen by a dark aura going over the ship and then disappearing along with the leaking. "I made the hull stronger so we shouldn't have to worry about anymore leaks." He spoke out to Ana as they moved under the water to their destination.

Soon after he made the hull stronger they emerged from the water inside of some sort of dark cavern where Ana ran outside of the ship and said that they should get a drink. "You brought us to some dark and slimy cavern to have a drink? You really know how to charm a guy, Ana." He grinned and followed the woman out.

Character Info:
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Post by Leila Vergious 23rd November 2016, 7:26 am

Sakura
    HP 200
    MP 100%
    BP 0%
    WORDS 615
    T. WORDS -

Sakura stopped and thought for a moment as she was informed that This bunch of weirdos was not exactly what they seemed to be, or rather, what they pretended to be. She didn't exactly answer her about what they were in reality, but only because she planned to disclose that information to everyone present aboard in but few moments. And, well... Sakura had no clue as to what she should do now. The ship quickly gaining air as the captain said they were in fact to become pirates. That idea didn't go very well with the girl, not at all. Her life was about something completely different, she had no interest in becoming a pirate that would sail around, robbing others of their treasured possessions. That was definitely not what she wanted to do with her life, in fact, she kinda hated that idea.

Not that she would be against stealing from others, it was simply because this would distance her from her usual life that she was leading up until now. And so, she approached the edge of the ship, nearly biting her tongue as she looked over it's edge and seeing how far they already were. This was... a bit of a problem, you could say. Especially with her powers still unstable, it wasn't too long after Ai joined her mind and transformed her into something inhuman. And right now, she had very little control over her magical powers. So jumping from this height would be... deadly, to say the least. Why exactly was Ai interested in this bunch of people? She had no clue, and she wasn't quite interested in finding out either. Right now, she had to figure out how to get out of this place. And, well... not many ideas came to mind. So she just decided that she would figure out the landing strategy after jumping! And so she tried to do so, placing her foot firmly on the edge and nearly getting over the railing. But before she could enter a free fall mode, a strong pain started echoing through her head, quickly pulling her consciousness into the darkness. Ai took over control to prevent her daughter from killing them both.

"Sorry about this darling, but these people have something veeery interesting, I can feel it! Which is why we're going with them, like it or not... for now, I'll take the control so you don't have to~"

The girl suddenly spoke to seemingly no one but herself. Though it was more of a whisper, so there was little chance that the more normal crew members would even register it. And since the vampiric transformation wasn't fully done yet, she remained looking exactly the same as well. So perhaps no one would even notice the personality change as well. That said, Ai wasn't exactly in the mood to socialize right now either, since she didn't know just how fruitful this adventure would be for her. And thus she just kinda leaned against one of the wooden slopes, closing her eyes and resting with a smile on her face.

At least until she heard that warning about submersion. That was... certainly unexpected. Following inside of the vessel, she made sure that her clothes would not get drenched today and exited along with everyone else, finding herself in the secret cave. That brought a sinister smile onto her face as well. She truly felt a presence of something Eldritch in this place, all she had to do was pinpoint the location and then she could study it further, perhaps finding out if it's connected to her power or not. Her actual reason for joining this guild, at least for now...

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 30th November 2016, 12:12 am

[OOC: Consider yourselves all officially in the guild. Without boring people by having this stretch on for too long, you guys can continue if you'd like. But you aren't obligated to at this point]

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:33 am