Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Voice [Private]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

The Voice [Private] Empty The Voice [Private]

Post by Haru-senpai 28th October 2016, 10:46 am

A young woman walked through a town square, a brown cloak covering her entire body. She had on nothing more than a red bow in her hair, and her blonde hair in a long ponytail that flowed behind her.

She was accompanied only by an Exceed with Red fur, sporting a pair of earmuffs, mitts, and snow boots.

"Hm, well I wonder if this town has any idea where I can find....." Hera's eyes trailed around until she settled on a cappuccino shop that had been rumored to be pretty good. Having traveled through miles...and miles...of snow to be here, she truly hoped that the place did have a good cup of joe.

She also was running recon on the Basilisk Fang Guild. Another guild of mages like her own, Fairy Tail. But this one was known to actually actively spread terror and destruction, a fact that Fiore and probably a few other countries at this point hadn't overlooked. However, marching up into an icy mountain range against a huge group of mages wasn't the smartest thing to do for any army. An Etherion Blast was also out of the question, since Mt. Hakobe was a national landmark.

As she walked up to a frozen square, the view above her a bit as her breath was seen visible. A few people moved about here and there, surprisingly a kid in mitts even waved to her. His parents shouted at him to hurry back to their side however, as Hera moved toward the Coffee Shop.

"So this is where Rita moved after she left Fairy Tail...." Rose seemed to slip into a memory montage as she recalled her days with Heero, Lance, and Rita upon first coming to Fairy Tail on her mission to recover the prince of Exceeds, Garfield. Heero's companion at the time. She'd taken his place at Heero's side, and had to personally witness Rita's fall...and the creation of what would become Basilisk Fang. Rose looked around the town gingerly, spotting a HUGE sparkling castle of ice off in the distance once before snow seemed to cover it. "Be on your toes around here Hera..." Rose said in her ear as they finally entered the Coffee Shop.

"There's nothing to worry about." Hera said as she slipped inside, as she looked around the fire lit area, she noticed many people clothed like her in a huge brown cloak with fur lining around it's hood, so she didn't feel out of place at all. Adjusting the bow in her hair, she waited for someone to seat her. After she realized it was an open house, she moved to her own seat of choice.

Last edited by Hera-senpai on 21st November 2016, 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The Voice [Private] Rose

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

The Voice [Private] Empty Re: The Voice [Private]

Post by Anastasia Isayev 29th October 2016, 1:40 am

Tag
    Words
    Even Sun Spirits
    Get Hangovers

"You look like absolute hell, Taliya," Anastasia said as she was nursing her guardian back to even 25% operational. The crew had a long night of partying last night after receiving a massive haul that was 'commandeered' from a Bosco fleet heading back to their country in Mirai. It seemed the Myrmidon had become quite the name in Mirai due to high piracy. Best to keep a low profile and maybe even paint the Myrmidon to avoid detection. Thankfully, the only way Ana is known is through rumors and not by actual appearance. That is one good thing about having a large mecha as her armor instead of doing things that show her face.

Taliya held a large cup of coffee up to her lips as she sipped at it. Her eyes were half opened looking like death warmed over. The steam coming from the cup soothing her skin and slowly prying her blood-red eyes opened. A drawn-out groan could be heard coming from Taliya as she looked towards the chipper blonde, who seems to be in good form. "Why are you drunk off your ass?"

"Because I know when to stop drinking, idiot," she said with a little laugh, patting the fluffy guardian's head. Her hair felt like soft velvet laid out on a warm summer day. Ana's smile persisted while Taliya drank her coffee. "But seriously, put on some clothes, you're attracting far too many eyes," she said as she looked around, dropping the smile as she noticed the perverted gaze from some of the younger and older men in the cafe and looks of disgust from some of the women. All Ana could do is respond with a shrug of her shoulders before turning to look back at Taliya.

"Easy for you to say. Everything else burns when I wear it," she exclaimed before taking another sip of her extremely strong brew. Her species are known as the Sun Spirits, so naturally they radiate their own heat and work off of the power of the sun. Anastasia turned to look out of the cafe to watch the snow slowly fall to the ground, coloring everything in a pure and pristine white color. Anastasia knew this, but still constantly gives Taliya grief.

The bell of the front door rang and a cool breeze blew into the cafe to see someone clothed heavily. A powerful tingling feeling came from the direction of the door, causing Anastasia to turn and look intensively. She still doesn't understand the meaning behind this prickly feeling; though she will eventually learn that it is the presence of a dragon slayer. Anastasia narrowed her eyes for a moment before Taliya looked over to see the woman that entered with the exceed.

"She wears the exact same coat you do, Ana," Taliya said as she is slowly returning to her normal self. Ana twitched. It was extremely minor and shouldn't bother her, but god damnit! A little grumble came from Ana's lips as she noticed it was the woman she met earlier. Ana couldn't recall her name for the life of her, but she did remember that she was the daughter of Heero. Strange, the two look to be the same age. Must have been some REALLY strong magic at play.

"Hey!" Ana said towards Hera as she raised a hand as if to get her attention.
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 21st November 2016, 1:32 am

As Hera's cup of perfect hot cappucino came, Rose literally looked at it and flailed as she now wanted one for herself. Letting her hair down properly with a pull of her bow and pocketing it, her blonde locks fell around her brown coat with white fur around the neck as she smiled.

Taking a sip, she looked around. Supposedly the only mages around were from Basilisk Fang. For some strange reason, she was comforted in that. Where as her father, did battle with that Guild. She felt no one nearby with any sense would be snitching to the Council about anything going on here.

Although the people of the town did seem pretty miserable, there was light in some peoples eyes. Just so damn cold outside. At least to everyone else she could tell it seemed that way. She just...didn't get cold anymore. It was weird at first, but even her winter style coat now was just to blend in.

As she heard a voice just after a perfect sip, she looked up. Blushing for a second, she replied.

"W-what? Ana? Hey......" she stopped blushing. Comparing herself to Ana as blondes do mentally, looking around she saw Taliya nearby as usual. Staring at the other mage, she just looked around. "So do you just...cruise around in that giant flying cannon looking for trouble or what?" Hera said with a sweatdrop forming above her head comically, her hot pumpkin spice steaming in front of her in it's cup. "I could hear the engines from here you know....creepy right?" she tapped her ear with one finger as she talked, hinting at her superhuman hearing. Like a Dragon she could hear for miles, especially something weirder than wind in the air. Ana's engines had a very specific sound to them, she'd never forget the sound of them above Magnolia at her old house.

"Ana girl you're so fine! You grew your hair!" Rose said swishing her tail, and waving a paw at Ana. "I like the new outfit....Hera was talking about you, said she wanted to see what that weird Magic power she felt was about! Said maybe if she tried to bust you up in a fight she'd see something and then sh--" Hera then held up a hand as Rose got a sweatdrop, rubbing her ears as she'd gotten carried away.

After Ana had a seat, and Hera caught up with her a bit. Hera would pretty much come out with it.

"Well....the last time I saw you, I felt a weird Magic. I can fly at lightspeed across the galaxy, some flying cannons like yours can't even do that....I fly past moons and down into orbit...and I've never felt anything like that." Hera would stare right at Ana from across the table. "It felt like some kind of Dragon Slaying magic..but I couldn't sense an element attached it was strange..." she said looking to the side. "I know from my Dad's Journals, that even across planets and dimensions, Dragons haven't taught Magic to humans since Dragon Slayer Magic itself millenia ago...so tell me...what is this Magic I sense from you even now?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't think I won't blow this place up just to find out either." she said encouraging Ana to take her somewhere else if she was going to show her anything.

× Bio
    × Magic

The Voice [Private] Rose

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 23rd November 2016, 11:01 pm

Tag
    Words
    Even Sun Spirits
    Get Hangovers

As soon as Anastasia called over Hera and Rose, Taliya's head slammed down upon the table with a grumble.  Her head was pounding like hell from the hangover.  Ana scratched the back of her head with a laugh.  "Well, I don't quite go around looking for trouble," she said to Hera as she approached.  Ana looked her up and down as well, still a bit jealous at how big her breasts are.  Urgh.  How unnerving.  Even with the contracts Ana has made, which made her breasts grow, she's still nowhere near that size.  Then again, if hers were TOO big, they would weigh her down and cause back problems in the future.  "My men and I had business here, doing a delivery," she explained.  Yeah, she actually did deliveries as well for large freight when the time was needed.  She isn't always about smuggling or thieving.

The Exceed spoke out and Ana simply gave the little creature a smile before giving off a laugh.  "Well, anyone that's related to Heero probably has some very strong magic power.  I saw it with my own eyes a few years ago when the Priory invaded.  So I'd rather not," she said with a bit of a chuckle.  She did, indeed, see the raw power of Heero and most certainly didn't want to be on the receiving end of something as devastating as that.  And it was a strange coincidence that those children of powerful mages also inherited their strength, if not more.  At least that's how it was like in her manga that she read.  Not too certain it worked like that in the real world, but she most certainly isn't willing to give that a shot.  

"Besides, I'm more of the non-combative type if necessary," she stated.  While she didn't particularly like single-engagements during a battle, being that she still wasn't too confident in her solo combat abilities, she also likes to use other means of completing her objective.  In reference to what the Exceed stated about her hair, she casually began to twirl her hair around her left index finger.  She always had some pretty long hair, she just had it put up most of the time.  As she does now.

Hera began to speak over Taliya groaning in agony.  She began speaking of a strange magic similar to a Dragon Slayer's magic, but with no elemental property attached.  This was, indeed, a bit strange.  As far as she was aware, all dragons had some form of elemental affinity and hearing about one without an elemental affinity was just strange.  Even Fafnir, the dragon that gave her her power had an elemental affinity.  He was obviously a sound-based dragon, utilizing it's voice for it's power.  It then dawned upon Hera that she was referring to her magic.

Anastasia sighed outward and darted her eyes to the side.  And then Hera made a threat of blowing this place up.  Not that that would help her get the answer if she and several other people were in hundreds of pieces.  "You know, if you blow this place up, you'll never get your answer, right?" Ana said, sighing.  "I'm pretty sure chunks of meat don't talk."

"I made a contract with a dragon.  In order to fulfill my end of the bargain, I was given my power," she said, keeping the contents of the contract vague.  She hadn't even told her partner-in-crime Nao; why would she tell someone she hardly knew like Hera?  
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th December 2016, 7:29 pm

"I made a contract with a dragon. In order to fulfill my end of the bargain, I was given my power."

For some reason these words interested Hera to no end. Usually a Dragon took on an apprentice of it's own free will. Which was difficult enough to pull off. For the Dragon to make or...coerce Ana into some kind of contract seemed weird to her. Was she a servant of it? Was this an evil Dragon?

"I....see." the sound of the tavern and people bustling about could be heard. Two blondes, both in long brown cloaks. One with her hair down completely, one in a ponytail. They could be two sister mages, traveling just to get away from home. High in the mountains. "I was only joking by the way..."

Hera gave a wink, as a heart would somehow fly off of her eye and disappear anime style. Although one never knew with a Fairy Tail mage. She could just as easily nuke this place in the next minute as far as anyone else would be concerned.

"What can you tell me about...the Dragon who taught you?" she said, standing to her feet and motioning for them to head outside. Nodding for Rose to go and keep Taliya company, she stepped out into the snow with Ana if she followed.

Passing a few kids building snowmen, and even an allout snowball fight watched by the parents; Hera smiled a bit, and then would stop in a swoop of she and Ana's brown cloaks. Grabbing onto the fur lining her hood to farm her fingertips briefly before exhaling cutely, amber eyes looking around the town.

"You know....they say Basilisk Fang is somewhere nearby this place...somewhere in the mountains....you wouldn't tell by looking at it." she said as she still held her hood with her fingers; smiling at the rather quaint town. Although she had a feeling whenever Basilisk Fang did come it wasn't too have cappuccino like she had. "Your Magic....show it too me."

She said as she led Ana to the edge of town; and then pointed off at a huge snowy incline. Clearly, Hera wanted her to blast it or something. All she'd sensed is a strange Magic Power; and seen Ana use her Voice to cast spells. If she could get an up close look it would be...invaluable.

Her breath was visible as she nodded, anxiously upward and to the side; exhaling and inhaling in visible puffs of smoke in the air.

× Bio
    × Magic

The Voice [Private] Rose

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:44 am