Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam]

I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam] Empty I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam]

Post by Guest 28th October 2016, 9:01 am

Last edited by Marceline Anicetus on 16th November 2016, 2:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam] Empty Re: I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam]

Post by Anastasia Isayev 11th November 2016, 11:33 pm

You are approved for rank-up.
    Get with Eris for an exam.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 12th November 2016, 10:40 am

I'm leaving it up to you,  the content choice itself being a part of the exam.  A bit of a test providing insight.  And definitely not just because I lost my document of exam ideas so am throwing this together now in the interest of expedience and not making you wait.

Your goal though is to do something meaningful, impactful,  beneficial to and demonstrating reliability and loyalty to Eris and our organization.   Minimum target goal of 6,000 words.

There is no fail state,  as no exams do,  but in reading the topic it gives an impression and should give an idea of how far or not the character has come since she found herself on the volcano summit.  

Will determine if you're a Harvester or not and how close you may be to Reaper. (Which is a position based on one's relation with the guild and Eris just as much as it is about strength and capability,  noting strength and capability independently as GH is not just about destruction, but deception.)

Up to the point that you could be a Reaper after just 1-3 GH related jobs tops. Especially since you're doing the event with GH members... minus Myth, but close enough. But that might take months to complete as events tend to be slow to the point that that may end up counting towards Primarch instead of Reaper by the time its done. Who knows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam] NvVyM98

I Do Not Fear Death [A-Rank Exam] CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 15th November 2016, 9:21 pm

Kill Me, and Be Cursed. You Are Not My King. [A-Rank Exam]

Finished.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:36 am