Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanna let a weakling into your guild? (open to everyone!!!)

Megane Ginger
    Megane Ginger

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Wanna let a weakling into your guild? (open to everyone!!!) Empty Wanna let a weakling into your guild? (open to everyone!!!)

Post by Megane Ginger 25th October 2016, 7:19 pm

The winds blew as Nex scaled the mountains of Terra Ignis. Nex often wondered how things got this far. After spending what little money he had to travel to magnolia in hopes for work, Nex found the bitter truth. He was weak and unwanted....These past seven months Nex had tried to get into guilds but was denied due to his lack of experience and magical abilities. Out of desperation Nex took a lead that he heard at a tavern down at Magnolia. Apparently a very powerful guild was said to rest upon the mountain tops. A guild known as Infinite Hydra...

As Nex scaled the mountain doubts began to crawl through his mind. "M-maybe I should go back....t-there's no way in hell they'll take someone was weak as me...." Nex muttered to himself as his teeth chattered through the cold gusts of wind. He then remembered his sisters waiting for him back at bean stalk village. DAMN IT!.....I've already came this far.....I've got nothing to lose!" Nex clenched his teeth and hoisted himself up again and continued on his way.

For a good five hours Nex steadily made his way up when suddenly he lost his footing. The rock his foot was perched upon crumbled causing Nex to fall, yet with quick thinking Nex drew his fathers blade and plunged it to the stone before he could fall to the rocky pits bellow. "Shoot!...T-that was close...." sighed Nex as he hoisted himself back up....

Eventually he made it to the top, exhausted and on the verge of passing out. He had been traveling for three weeks on foot, with very little rations to sustain him....

"Hello?...Is anyone there?" Inquired Nex as he called towards the towering guild hall of Infinity Hydra..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna let a weakling into your guild? (open to everyone!!!) 14359310
    "Why don't you tell me your story?"

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:53 pm