Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social]

Megane Ginger
    Megane Ginger

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social] Empty Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social]

Post by Megane Ginger 25th October 2016, 6:57 pm

The train came to a stop puffing out plumes of smoke and steam. Many passengers came pouring out with their luggage. Some came in herds as a family, other came in pairs, and some came alone. A young man with scarlet fiery red hair stepped off the train onto the platform. The young man taken a back the bustling crowd simply let the tide of people push him in which ever direction they went. Eventually the red head found his way out of the station and to the town. This young man was known as Nex Emerson Hope, those who knew him simply addressed him as Nex. Nex was a the son of a retired knight and the the older brother of two sisters which where twins. Nex's father had passed away recently and in order to provide for his sisters Nex left the country side in hopes to find work in the big cities. With nothing but a few silver coins, his fathers sword, and a rucksack Nex went forward with big dreams and hope.

"Gosh! So this is what the city looks like?! I can only imagine how bigger things will be when I get to the main cities!" Nex smiled brightly as he began to wander around. As fate would have it Nex eventually got himself lost. After hours of wandering Nex finally found his way back to the train station, only to find that he had missed his train. The sun was setting as Nex approached the ticket booth.

"Erm 'scuse me mam, but might I ask whens the next train to Magnolia?" as he asked the clerk who seemed to be busy filling out some papers.

"Sorry hun, the last train left thirty minutes ago. The next train won't be coming until tomorrow morning." sighed the clerk as she began to close down the ticket booth.

"Ah....T-thank you mam." Nex smiled as excused himself. Nex checked his wallet to find that he only had enough money to get to Magnolia with a few copper coins left over. With a heavy sigh Nex began wandering around hoping to find lodgings. Every inn turned him down since he had no money to pay for a room. His stomach growled as he plopped himself down a fountain.

"This sucks...Oh well I'll just have to endure it until the mornin'! Like what pops said...Gotta live strong!" Nex smiled as he looked at his father sword and began thinking about his sisters.

"Don't cha worry Papola and Devola...big bro's gonna become a famous knight! When that happens I'll buy us a huge spot of land where we can start our own farm!" Nex chuckled as he wondered what his sisters where up to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social] 14359310
    "Why don't you tell me your story?"
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social] Empty Re: Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th October 2016, 9:51 am

A light strum of her guitar had left little to no sound over the last of the trains moving in and out of the station. Miraculously, she was able to spend the entire day so far sitting in this crowded place, surrounded by people both young and old. She wanted to practice several things this day and she was now determined more than ever to do so. One, she needed to better her people skills because let's face it, she sucked at it as it was. Second, she had a responsibility now to get out there and get the word out of her guilds purpose and it's open invitation. Every once in a while, she'd peek up and look around at those, taking frequent breaks to be able to eat a carrot of confidence. Closer to the end of the day, the trains had begun to clear out after each train emptied out. For some reason, it seemed like the morning and afternoons had been the really busy times of the day.

A red headed man approached the counter, one that had caught her attention. Her face turned a slight pink as she watched him turn around and catching a look at his face. He.. admittedly looked really cute to be honest, but she wasn't sure how to approach him and say it. Better yet, was that what people did if they liked someone? This was such a foreign concept for the wind mage, so much so she decided against the idea of approaching him right now. Instead, she'd pack up her guitar into its case, pop another carrot into her hand and walk off with one loud crunch. She stopped and looked over her shoulder as best as her thick curls would let her. A nagging thought wanted her to turn around and talk to him, if at least to say hi and maybe make a new friend, but she just shook her head at it and walked off again.

She headed toward a hotel where she had previously been roomed in the last few days now. Her goal was to spend a week in a crowded town and learn as much as she could to help better herself for the future. It was then she had stopped when seeing a familiar face walking out of another hotel just nearby. Gisen paused and starred, shaking lightly and hesitantly she'd take in a deep breath and eat it... Blinking as she wondered why in gods name she did that, but none the less, she'd run over to him and open her mouth to speak. Unfortunately, right in that moment, she'd trip over her own feet and fall face first, crashing onto the ground and grumbling in embarrassment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Megane Ginger
    Megane Ginger

Player 

Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social] Empty Re: Country Bumpkin's adventure [Private Social]

Post by Megane Ginger 30th October 2016, 10:15 pm

Nex noticed a woman with tall bunny ears approach her, he was taken aback to how adorable this woman was. He smiled and waved but before she could say anything the woman tripped and fell. Nex immediately ran to her aid. He knelt down and helped the woman up. "Hey! Are you alright?" inquired Nex as he checked to see if she had any injuries. Without even thinking, he immediately picked up the woman and carried her to the fountain and set her down. He noticed a small scrape on her leg and quickly rummaged through his ruck sack, sure enough he was able to find some medicinal herbs and a clean bandage that his sister packed for him. He administered the wound quickly as soon as he was done, he realized his hands where on this woman's leg. He looked up to meet her gaze immediately blushing, almost as red as his crimson hair.

Uwah! S-sorry miss! I-I didn't mean to do that....erm Honest, I just wanted to help....erm sorry...m-my names Nex Emerson Hope, you can call me Nex or Hope...which ever you like better..." Nex immediately took his hands off the woman's leg and took a step back bowing to her to apologize for invading her space. "I just thought that it would be left if we left your wound untreated....I just put some disinfectant made by some herbs from my home town, don't worry t-the bandage is clean!" Nex sputtered his words nervously as he dug himself a deeper grave. He eventually gave up the awkward train wreck his words left with a sigh and calmed himself down.

Nex's demeanor changed drastically as he inturn gave her a strong confident look. He smiled brightly and said "Sorry about that...I'm kinda new 'round these parts...since I gave you my name...you mind tellin me yours?"

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 7th November 2016, 10:25 pm

For a moment, her mind fizzled as her body shot down to the earth. The only thing to pop into her mind had been to soften her blow as much as she possibly could. That being the case, she used the case carrying her guitar to do that very thing, making the thud against it a lot less painful then it could have been. Unfortunately, that was only the upper body she managed to protect. Her mind didn't notice the very stinging pain in her knee at first as she tried to mentally regain her composure and ready herself to get back up. This always happened every year around this time. She would start to feel really uneasy to walk around, her appearance would shift as well. Papa would call it her "winter coat", which normally consisted of blonde, silver, or white hair, slightly more pale skin, and a need to change their clothing to match this new appearance as best as possible.

A male's voice called out to her and knelt down to her as she fixed her position to sit down onto her rear end for a moment. With a light sigh, she would look around and then her body would jolt with surprise at the sight of the red headed man. With her eyes trailing down, she watched his arms extended out to finally realize he had his hands lightly placed on her leg and she yelped. Before any of his aides could be applied to her wounds, she would leap backward and use her guitar case as a shield to cover herself behind it as she cowered in fear. Not so much by him, but she feared human contact in every way... Unless she had carrots. Either way, this was just one of those times she couldn't have that orange courage.

She looked down and noticed her knee being scraped up and then peeked one eye over the object she was hiding behind. "I-I-It's f-fine.. b-b-but.. t-thanks." Her eye moved away from looking right at Nex before she would open the case up and now cover her body completely up. "H-Hold on.. Papa told me it's the change of seasons.. I have to prepare..." With a pause, a light would illuminate all around the other side of the case before a head of blonde hair would poke out with a smile. "That's better! Now I uh.. Now I'm prepped for the snow months~" Again she stopped, realizing just how casually she just spoke and looked down to her knee and then back up, rubbing the back of her head momentarily. "I.. I can t-t-take care of m-myself.... But t-thanks." A light blush would follow in her pause, hiding part of her face again. "I don't.. get people w-who care about me anymore.. It's.. Nice." A small smile began to form behind the case, but staying back she refused to move out of her own fear for now.

Megane Ginger
    Megane Ginger

Player 

Post by Megane Ginger 8th November 2016, 1:11 pm

Nex noticed she was nervous, maybe even scared, he also realized she hadn't given her name yet. Out of respect he took a small step back to give the girl some more space in hopes to show her he meant no harm. He curiously looked at the cute bunny girl as she hid behind her large guitar case, to his surprise a flash of light illuminated from behind the guitar and out came the bunny girl with a different color of hair and eye color, she still looked quite pretty.

He moved his head to the right to get within a line of vision. He saw a cute smile upon the girls face, which in turn eased the worries he had. He had been worried that he had actually done something to offend her. He listened to her speak and waited his turn, she was constantly stuttering which was kind of adorable as well. Nex couldn't help but wonder why she was so scared, he was certain he smelled decent, Nex didn't think he was handsome but he most certainly not ugly.

With a deep breath he summoned his courage to speak to her again as soon as she was done speaking. "The look suits you, it's really cute hahaha" Nex chuckled with a bright radiant smile on his face. He felt a bit sorry to hear that no one really cared for her. He couldn't imagine being alone like that...well ever since he arrived at the city he did feel a tad bit lonely, but it was for a good cause. He was here to find a better paying job, he was here for his sisters. He gave a nod to himself and spoke up once more. "That sad to hear......one would think people would treat you like a princess with that pretty face of yours......but if the worlds hasn't been treating you rightly....you mind being friends with me? If not friends acquaintances at the very least" Nex spoke in a calm soothing voice, just like how he would speak to his younger sister when they where scared. He put his hand forward for a handshake in hopes that he would finally make a new friend in this unfamiliar place.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:01 pm