Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life?

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life? Empty The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life?

Post by Takumi Yoshino 24th October 2016, 11:16 am

Takumi sighed, trying to keep himself as calm as he could as he packed his things. Today was the day, the day he was to leave his guild for awhile so he could search for a way to break is curse and free himself from having an early, painful death. His sapphire blue eyes full of sadness, he left the room and went to the main room of the guild hall, bracing himself to face his guildmates and their goodbyes. He would miss them all, but he had to do this. If he didn't, there was a 0% chance of him surviving for more than the next 3 years. He was doing this for a reason, because he wanted to find a cure so that he could grow old with the guild, and not having to constantly worry if each day would be the day the curse took him from his loved ones. Faces flashed through his mind as he walked, of the people who had become his family, strengthening his resolve. His team, each of them talented and unique wizards. Julius, whom he had grown to care deeply for. Hana, who had been the first member of the guild he had ever met. Hera, who teased him quite a bit but deep down he knew she cared. Kanix, who was like a mother to all of them. He managed to choke back his tears as he took one last look at the guild that had become his family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life? Empty Re: The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life?

Post by Mura Kensho 24th October 2016, 11:48 am

At the corner of the room was a spirit’s head visible, looking at Takumi’s saddened face with worry. The samurai spirit was about to soar over to him, but an uplifted hand stopped him from behind. At the pillars of the guild hall was a figure standing, having his back leaned against another pillar. Takumi had made his signs of departure to their group before, and today was the day. Today, the Lightning Dragon Slayer was going on a journey to get what he wanted. A cure. The fact that this could be the very last moment that he saw Takumi pained him a little, but with a shook by the head, he appeared behind the previous ice mage with a confident look on his face. “You’re leaving already?” The shaman asked out to make his presence apparent, because he was still in his spiritual form, invisible for the human eye. his magic power would make himself more present, though. His long, ghastly hair still wavered inside the breezeless room, while Kyuken and Zirconis would appear beside his shoulders, neither of them visible for Takumi. “You know, Frey and the others haven’t even… nevermind. You have something to catch up to.” His words were expressing a slight feeling of loss, but he couldn’t drop his confidence now. He was confident that Takumi would make it back to the guild alive and well. With that thought, he pointed a fist towards the dragon boy with a calm smile on his face. Unlike everything else, his fist was visible to be touched. No words were needed now... just a quick contact by the fists in this silent, fateful day…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life? Empty Re: The beggining of a journey? Or the end of a life?

Post by Takumi Yoshino 27th October 2016, 7:41 am

Takumi bumped his fist against Mura's. The dragon slayer sighed. He would miss Mura, and the rivalry the two of them had. "When we see each other again I will be cured, and perhaps we can finally see once and for all who is the stronger of us." The slayer looked at where Mura must have been, and smiled sadly. He knew as well as anyone else that he might not make it back, but he had to try. He didn't want to die so soon, didn't want to die the painful death his curse would bring. He was doing this so that he could keep on living, keep on being with his guild, the ones he had grown to care for so much. He wasn't doing this for himself as much as he was for them. He wanted to be there, to stay by their sides and protect them.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 17th November 2016, 9:19 am

”… Mhm,” the shaman replied. If Takumi managed to return safe and sound, just as he and many others wished, then he would surely have changed in all aspects, including his battle prowess. Besides, he hadn’t fought Takumi using this kind of magic before, so he was eager to challenge him someday. A Lightning Dragon Slayer… apparently, Takumi had been with the same dragon that taught the very same magic to Heero back in the days. It was some coincidence, but it was to be foreseen as Takumi was close to his guildmates as well. And his friend, Chiyo… even the shaman wondered of her whereabouts and knowledge of this case. She knew most likely of his condition.

“You don’t have to smile like that,” he assured the slayer as his fist faded away into invisibility, “Just promise me… you’ll make it back. Please..?”

Themes:
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 17th November 2016, 1:03 pm

"Mura, you know as well as I that I cannot promise I'll return. But I'm not giving up, I will try my hardest to get back to all of you. I care about all of you too much to let you go that easily, after all. Besides, I'm not alone on my journey. I intend to come back to you guys, no matter what. I will carry that with me, and it will give me the strength I need. Just remember, even that strength may not be enough." Takumi looked at Mura as he said all of this, trying to keep from doubting his own words. What if he wasn't strong enough, and didn't make it back?

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:44 am