Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine]

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine] Empty The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine]

Post by Ahote 19th October 2016, 5:50 pm

THIS STORY STARTED WITH MY DISSECTION

539 words for [uFamine[/u]
    LOVE YOU, MOM.
    Dust. The smell of dust was all that was present. It had been a silent day, Ahote tucked away at his room for days, hours, weeks, motionless - still. Thinking. Listening. His eyes had been half open, empty and dead. His body, weak. Recovering, but weak. His mind fragile, but filled with thoughts. Would he ever get to indulge in the pleasure of knitting and cooking? Would he ever get to feel the softness of skin with both palms again? Was he spoiled for taking his body for granted? It didn't matter now... all Ahote was thinking about was what he said and did when Famine carried him to his room. "LET ME GO! Let me go!! I don't want to die! LET ME GO! MOMM-... FAMINE!"

Each time he heard his words ring in his ears, his chest cramped. It felt like he was suffocating on his regret. It had been two weeks and three days since his amputation. All he remembered was the loss of breath he had from screaming. How dry his throat was. His finger wilting away before his eyes before everything cut to black. But then he woke up in bloodied sheets and the smell of burnt human flesh and chemicals. All he saw on his body was a bloody stub on his left arm, bandages tightly wrapped around it. When he first saw it, he panicked again, but said nothing. Just short, compulsive sobs and gasps before he fainted again.

But he hadn't said a word for nearly four days. He only made subtle body signs that he needed water or food. But he only ate when people weren't watching, he ignored visitors and wept silently at random. That was all he could do. He put all of his energy in his self-hatred instead of moving his mouth, communicating. He prioritized embracing his regret instead of eating.

But today was different. Out of all he people he wished to set his dead eyes on, it was Famine. He had to apologize... true, he felt the way he felt and he still feels it. Any child would not be comfortable being surrounded by murderers.. but even so... he couldn't be predjudiced. His view on them, specifically the 'Mistress', was more than a criminal. More than a bloody murderer. He saw love and feeling and emotion, anger and worry, sadness and happiness... all over him. They devoted their time and affection to this young boy, with no significance...

Ahote looked over to the stool next to his bed. His cup of water was empty, and he died of thirst... the red apple that fell on the floor was clearly in reach, but it had been there for six hours and ants had crawled over it. Ahote didn't have the energy to reach down and get it. His bed sheets had been changed several times due to him using the restroom on himself. He had no energy to relieve himself in the appropriate place. He was dead to most people. Ahote had died even to him. But what was keeping him going? This undying will to meet eyes with her again?

Ahote stared silently at the door, hoping that Famine would come in due time.
    AND NOW ITS ENDING IN MY RESURRECTION
    PHARAOH LEAP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine] Empty Re: The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine]

Post by Sybil 10th November 2016, 9:56 pm

((ooc: didn't want to dig up my template I may edit later--and sorry if I suck))

---

The Shadow mage hadn’t shown her face to Ahote for days now. Not after the boy pushed her away as he had-- Looked into her with that degree of fear. She laid her hand upon her chest which chest panged with pain again at the memory of his big orange eyes burning into her. She leaned her head backwards slightly and it brushed against the wood surface behind her. Her back remained pressed against the boy's door; serpent patterned arms sat over her knees which she had raised against her chest. The cup of turmeric rested on the ground beside her.The brew was still steaming slightly but quickly going cold in the ice of the fortress.

Famine, for the first time since before she’d taken command of the Fang felt that she was afraid; afraid the moment she invited herself in and attempted to aid Ahote that he’d shy away from her. She didn't know if she could take it….

She could either sit in this hallway and stew on it or get up and deliver the broth and tea she had prepared for Ahote rather than let him go malnourished… the right choice was obvious to her, and also the hardest one to make. Perhaps the exchange would be silent and gestures on Ahote’s end… but even if he did not directly show her hatefulness would,she be satisfied with that?...

The witch cleared her throat hard as though to swallow her anxieties…

The raised both pieces of china on the floor into her hands and nudged the door into his quarters open with her shoulders. The boys room remained a dim and melancholic. The only source of light were the single tall rectangular window which his dark blue curtains remained drawn over the iced over panes of glass. Uncertain how the child may react to her recently she approached with caution, eyes cast to the cold floor which her feet shuffled upon as she set one of the dishes on the boys bedside table, kept the cup in hr hand, and offered it out to him.

As she did this however her heel knocked into something left on the floor and her gaze shot to the and infested piece of abandoned fruit as it went tumbling though not seconds after brushing against her flesh the apple spoiled, shriveled, and blackened; another victim to Famine.

“Ahote… You need to eat, though have drink first. It will help the pain” She mustered to words, hesitant to move the glass towards his lip in case he failed to drink with one hand. Maybe he didnt care about her but she still cared for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine] Empty Re: The Beauty of The Abyss [Private//Famine]

Post by Ahote 3rd January 2017, 7:02 pm

THIS STORY STARTED WITH MY DISSECTION

539 words for [uFamine[/u]
    LOVE YOU, MOM.
    As if someone has answered his calls, the doors to his bedroom crept open. Who would it be this time? Would anyone even care to visit him? He had ignored nearly every person who had walked inside, so he wouldn’t be too surprised if no one came anymore after all of his ignoring. The thought made Ahote tense up. What if no one cared anymore? What if Kanix wasn’t looking for him anymore? Did his Father even known he existed anymore? What about Fairy Tail, did they even notice that he went missing? No one cared about him, no one loved him. No one wanted him.

But then suddenly, like magic, Famine appeared. His mother. Someone who did love him, who did care about him, who did want him. But when no one else came, she did. The murderer. But, also, his knight in shining armor. His wide, dead, orange eyes gazed at Famine, his very expression and presence enigmatic. But at the sight and smell of his meal, he could feel his stomach twist over itself a thousand times over. He swallowed his spit, feeling the dryness of his throat make him sore.

“M...om...my..” The word he always used for Famine returned to his mouth, but his anxiousness remained. His expression was still dead, no emotion was shown, besides struggle to speak. Instantly after he spoke, he panted lightly, coughing. The scent of the broth made his mouth feel like watering, but he was too dehydrated to muster up anything. “I… I’m… sorry…” He coughed and wheezed, reaching out his good arm to the space above. He couldn’t move it past his chest, he couldn’t even raise his body to drink the broth. He was just too weak. He would always be weak, and forgotten…

Except, maybe that is not the case with the woman in front of him?

AND NOW ITS ENDING IN MY RESURRECTION
    PHARAOH LEAP.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:21 pm