Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First Stop (Social/Kaisto)

Dovey
    Dovey

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Onyx Weapon Shift Requip
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private Re: First Stop (Social/Kaisto)

Post by Dovey 28th October 2016, 6:30 pm

Nope, Dovey was no night owl at all. Today has taken up most of her energy and she never had felt this tired her whole life. She nods with half open eyes to Kaisto's offer and grabs ahold of his hand to her own room. "Okay."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 28th October 2016, 6:59 pm

Kaisto could see she was exhausted, so to save her the trouble, he knelt down and picked her up in his arms "hup! here we go now, i'll carry you there ok" he said as he made his way out of the kitchen to the upstairs part to doveys room

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    First Stop (Social/Kaisto) - Page 3 CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    Dovey
    Dovey

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 28th October 2016, 7:20 pm

Dovey wouldn't stop dragging her feet against the hardwood floor. Once Kaisto cradled her in his arms, all the weight that has been pressing her down flew away. "Gah!" she squirmed, ending up tugging her hands around Kaisto's neck to keep her from falling back. She's never been carried like this before. The only way she's been carried is over the shoulder by her older cousins--she would always feel uncomfortable. As she calmed down, Dovey answered Kaisto with another slight nod. "A-alright."

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 28th October 2016, 7:28 pm

feeling her cling to him made him jump a little but slowly but surely he got her to her room and nudged the door open with his foot, as he walked in the room was actually a nice one, had a tv, a clock, a nice bed and night stand even a cozy fireplace for the rooms, he walked in further and laid her on the bed and sighed with a smile "there we go in your nice comfy bed"

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 28th October 2016, 7:35 pm

Dovey sits up and pans her head around observing the furniture from the bed. The room looks more of a cozy home rather than just another ordinary booked Inn room that she's been staying over at the past few weeks. She falls back onto the very plush comforter and ran her fingers along the design. So soft, she ends up wrapping herself into a burrito. "Waaaa....this feels nice." Her voice sounded muffled against the nearby pillow.

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 28th October 2016, 7:38 pm

"Its a Dovey Burrito" Kaisto laughed as he poked her side playfully then went to where her head would be and then poked her head playfully again as he chuckled

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 28th October 2016, 7:44 pm

Kaisto's pokes made Dovey flinch and would want to draw her body back away from. It's not that she dislikes being touched in that way, only that she's very--ticklish. She tries to hold back her laughter by puffing her cheeks and curls up into a ball hiding her face away from Kaisto.

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 2nd November 2016, 4:15 pm

"I will get a giggle out of the Dovey Burrito, it shall sound cute" he kept poking her before he poked her ticklish spots on her

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 2nd November 2016, 4:26 pm

The word 'cute' struck her. She disliked it because it was a word that her cousins would just tease her with. Dovey springs out of the comforter towards Kaisto. "I wonder if you're ticklish too!"

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 2nd November 2016, 4:48 pm

Kaist yelped as Dovey Tackled him to the ground, when she asked if he was ticklish he gulped and sweat dropped and nervously said "n-no! im not ticklish" truth was his ribs was his ticklish spot

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 2nd November 2016, 5:28 pm

From the reactions Kaisto made when Dovey tackled him to the ground, she knows that he's very ticklish as well. Taking a moment of thought to where his most ticklish spot would be on his body, she curled her fingers and went straight for his ribs. "Got you!"

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 2nd November 2016, 6:43 pm

Kaisto held in his laughs but then busted out trying to wriggle from her grasp "No no not the ribs please i'll do anything" he laughs more

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 5th November 2016, 8:56 am

Dovey ignores Kaisto's sentence and continues to tickle the poor teen. "I shall not stop until you give in!" She gives in a loud cackle as if she stole it from a villain's throat.

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 5th November 2016, 3:30 pm

Kaisto couldnt stop laughing tears in his eyes, hearing this, Bastet couldnt help but come running in and dog pile, well cat pile on the two screaming BANZAI!!"

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 9th November 2016, 6:18 pm

"Oof!" Dovey grunts now being squished in between the dragon slayer and the neko goddess. "Cant....Breathe!" She gasps with an exaggeration.

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 10th November 2016, 5:34 pm

Kaisto and Bastet couldnt help laugh but Kaisto was more like a labored exhale of pain and laugher "Cant breath....squished underneath...softness" and he pretended to pass out with the swirly eyes and tongue sticking out

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 10th November 2016, 5:55 pm

"Softness...?" Dovey was confused to Kaisto's last word, later realizing that he has passed out under her. She could see his soul floating out of his body's mouth. "K-Kaisto?!" Dovey jumped off trying to revive the poor boy back to life.

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 10th November 2016, 6:33 pm

"ok one thing is clear is that hes faking and playing around, he did this to me before" she chuckled as the young goddess sat up fixing her hair

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 10th November 2016, 6:46 pm

"I see..." Dovey slowly get up plopping herself back onto the bed. "I think it's time i catch some shut eye."

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 10th November 2016, 7:29 pm

Kaisto soon got up after Bastet kicked him as they stretched a bit but aisto turned to Dovey and smiled "have a good night sleep Doves"

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 10th November 2016, 8:37 pm

"Goodnight, you two." Dovey watches the door of the room close behind both Bastet and Kaisto. With a snap, she's changed into a white nightgown. Her red ribbon loosens and flows down to the ground behind her heels revealing her long hair. She lays on her bed facing the white ceiling she will now be under for the next days, weeks or even months to come. Her eyes finally gave up keeping themselves open and drifted to sleep...

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 12th November 2016, 8:47 pm

(ok so now what?)

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 13th November 2016, 5:27 am

(pssh idk really)

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 13th November 2016, 6:33 pm

maybe timeskip till the next day?)

Dovey
    Dovey

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dovey 13th November 2016, 6:42 pm

(go for it)

Dovey's Theme:

Dovey's Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:24 am