Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) Empty Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 12th October 2016, 4:06 pm

"I swear...this had better be a joke Kai, you know how i am when i see people doing this kind of stuff regardless of girl or guy" The Black haired goddess grumbled as she and the brown haired dragon slayer walked through the entrance of the Hargeon town, finally making it there after a bit of a walk, why they didnt fly...i actually have no clue.

"Cool your fur Bassy, i know you dont like Slavers, thats a reason why i asked ya to come" he answered her before she chimed back in and rolled her eyes playfully showing him the tamer mark on her hand "not like a had a choice in the matter" to which the dragon slayer playfully started nooging her head as she flailed in his grasp.

The Dragon Slayer and Goddess was there on official business, well more so like Kais attention span had caught wind of something but that is besides the point. The point was that there was notices about slavers entering and exiting the port of Hargeon to transfer slaves they captured against their will sometimes at night sometimes in broad daylight, this wasnt good and plus Kai knew that Bastet was sorta of a hater of slavers, so win-win really.

"Kai how are we gonna find them anyways really? i dont think Slavers are gonna be dumb and show themselves in their 'true form' really" Bastet was right they wouldnt they need to actually have to refer to the job form....boy that didnt help at all, it only siad that it was a female captain named...Scarlet and her first mate, a male named Carver. Truthfully speaking Kaisto had more to gain from this then most, his family was taken by slavers, if he needed to he would interogate this captain to give up information about the ones who attacked his home town years and years ago.

But for now the two of them needed to watch the harbor, usually slavers like to stay in those areas and if their luck was good then they would spot the two either on their ship or amongst the crowds trying to pick out their targets for their shipment to gods know where.

(word count: 369)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) Empty Re: Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 13th October 2016, 5:45 pm

As the duo sat there, they watched people come and go, time around them seem to slow down as they tried to focus heavily on their mission, the two of them sat closely to let others know that they were with each other (not in this way) Kaisto and Bastet looked around and so far it was nothing.

"Kai do you think that this ship and its captain and whoever else is gonna show up? seems like they are both gonna be a massive flop on leads" by that time she actually heard a women bark out orders "Oi! You scurvy briners that i call my crew, hurry your arses up and get our damn shipment, me and Carver are tired of waiting for you to finish so we can sail out, orders are to Boscoe" Kaisto and Bastet sighed and Kaisto chimed in to Bastet "Take it that this is our targets?" "Yeeeeep...and we gotta sneak to her ship huh...you know Cats hate water right?" "if we do get drenched i'll buy ya 5 pounds of fish" "Make it 10 and we got a deal" they both turned and looked at each other and stood up and started sneaking their ways behind the crates to start their sneaking to board the ship knowing their luck, it wasnt gonna be easy nor was it gonna be safe, but if this was the infamous captain and her first mate, they had to for the sake of the slaves that they possibly had on board their ship at that moment unbenknownst to all.

(word count: 262)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) Empty Re: Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 21st October 2016, 7:09 pm

As they snuck around near the shipment crates destined for the ship of the intended targets of this mission, though to be honest, its hard to sneak around boxes with multiple sailors and slavers around at that very same moment as well. Whispering to the brunette, Bastet then said "Kai...we are never gonna get on the ship unnoticed at this rate" Kaisto agreed, they would have a very hard time trying to get onto the ship almost damn near immpossible

But apparently luck...or bad luck smiled upon them as while Bastet didnt know this, but her tail was being played with by a little girl, everytime the girl tried to catch the tail the tail would flick, then of course the girl got mad not being able to catch it and then lunged snatching it in her hand as she yank very hard on her tail this caused Bastet to Yowl in pain making her jump forward into Kaisto and they both nearly went over the edge, well actually Bastet and him were hanging on the edge above the water, the slavers went to investigate it but found nothing probably cause they were thick headed as hell.

sighing in relief that they werent caught Kaisto and Bastet looked for a way to redeem their situation...until Kaisto looked at the ship and the water to Bastet "welp...looks like i owe you 10 pounds of fish Bastet" he chuckled nervously, she blinked and then looked down and got wide eyed "HUH!? wait just a damn minute...dont. you. dare" she growled before Kaisto jumped down taking her with him into the sea water.

In the water Kaisto was punched in the head twice by Bastet cause she was a cat and didnt like water AT ALL, but it provided a much needed cover, as they swam to the behind of the boat and started climbing up to a small cabin's window before they both plopped in panting, soaking wet.

(word count: 327)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 5th November 2016, 5:56 pm

What...the...hell!" Bastet yelled smacking at Kaisto who was now chuckling a little, both of them were soaking wet and sitting on the floor of the cabin on the ship, nobody was on thank gods, she then huffed and stood up and started licking her wrist to Kaistos amazement as to which Bastet looked at him and blinked "Yes im licking myself dry like a cat, you know i turn into one so it stands to reason" Answering his question before he could even open his mouth, Kaisto stood up himself and started ringing out his his shirt as well and get dry himself

about 20 minutes later they were sneaking through the ships halls looking, they apparently were on the floor below the deck as they heard people above them, crap it wasnt good they had to get away and possible down further to the cargo hold to avoid detection so they silently rushed themselves down to the lower level, the floor above their target which was the cargo hold.

On that floor they soon turned the corner and heard commotion of people laughing in hearty style, sailors of course, and on top of that they were freaking slavers well Kaisto and Bastet listened and they figured about seven of them were in the room next to them, they had to take them out quickly if they planned to get the slaves and get the captain by themselves without any worry from these idiot slavers on this ship, they both were starting to hate this place like a sickness.

(word count: 260)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 5th November 2016, 6:02 pm

(rolling for enimes)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 5th November 2016, 6:02 pm

The member 'KaistoTyreal' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) NormalMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) NormalMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) NormalMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) NormalMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) Boss Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) WeakMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) StrongMonster
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 19th November 2016, 8:47 pm

Taking a long deep breath Kaisto used his Dragon Slayer ability that allows him to use the air as a sensory to see who or what was all in the room, he could see around 7 people, they took a look at each other as Kaisto whispered to the young Goddess

"seven are in there, ones in the back looking like hes asleep, theres 6 around a table playing i think poker, ones standing looking like hes ready to just bail at the first sign of trouble, knock him out first but the others might give us some problems ok" Bastet nodded to him and soon the two was ready to face this room of slavers...oh joy.

Following Kaistos lead Bastet and him rushed the room quickly, as Kaisto drew out his sword, the room was medium sized, perfect for crew quarters, the guy standing was rushed at by the Neko goddess as she lunged at him driving a knee deep into his gut making him cough up saliva and loose his breath, but before he could react, Bastet soon drove that same knee skyward up into his chin causing the scared slaver to flip backwards into the wall knocking him out cold.

This all being done, caught the slavers off guard as Bastet jumped back, 4 of them stood up and then drew out there pistols and aimed at the Neko goddess, but jumping in front of them was Kaisto holding his sword they smiled, they knew how fast their bullets could travel and how strong they were, there was no way a punk like Kaisto would be able to withstand them or in fact even be able to dodge them with their speed, they felt like they had the upperhand and then they fired they fired their guns sure that it would put down the scallywags.

Boy were they wrong, Kaisto smiled as the bullets came at him he quickly spun his sword around catching the bullets in air, the slavers stood there shocked and awed, wind magic! and it even cought their bulles how was this even possible, but before they could react the bullets went flying away from the two and back at them, one collided with one of the slavers dropping him instantly to the ground as he writhed in pain and agony, they other 3 dove out of the way of the scattering bullets, by the time they stood up they reached for their cutlasses to face them in close quaters combat but this mage had a trick up his sleeves as he stood up straight as a ball of air formed in his hands and he taunted them with the other, this got them angry as they rushed blindly not knowing what will happen next. Kaisto took the ball of air when they were close enough and threw it to the ground, when they got closer to it the ball of air erupted as it was like a mini twister had erupted catching the Slavers as they screamed in terror as the winds bashed them around the room into things such as bunk beds and chairs before the twister erubtly stopped slinging two through a wall into another room and one into a bunck bed collapsing it on him.

After those three slavers were dispatched, there stood a hulking man, cladded in slaver gear as well as brandishing a cutlass, this cutlass though looked to be embued with the power of water, oh joy Kaisto smirked and Bastet did too as they rushed at him taking the fight to him, clashing sword on sword with Kaisto and fist to fist with Bastet, this was of course before Bastet landed the first blow with her magic attack "Moonlight Heavens Pierce!" she yelled as a light blade formed into her hand and she struck the man skidding him back to the wall as he chuckled and then rushed at them almost not feeling anything from Bastets blow but he rushed at her tooking to slice her nice and good with the sword as he swung it over head at her not giving her time to dodge if it wasnt for Kaisto jumping into the way of the blow luckily he had his sword out to deflect most of the blow but still the rest caught him going down his eye slashing it good and colliding him with her making them tumble back "Ha ha ha! you can't handle me you scrawny scurvy landlubers, so dont bother getting up and let us make you slaves" as the guy was gloating the two remaining guys, the hulking slaver and the oner pretending to sleep could feel a change in the air, the two mages stood up as they slowly turned and in the blink of an eye the Neko godded collided with the mans gut with her light swords handle in his moments of gloating the guy was wide open and the cat proved that with her agility but the coup de gras was from young Kaisto who rushed at the man, and skidded to a stop arcing his arm back as it was encased in wind as he helled "Sky Dragon! Shattering Light Sky Drill!" as his fist flew into the mans face, the last thing he saw was a fist colliding with his face and a boy with a bloody scar down his eye connecting it and sending him flying out a hole in the wall and into the ocean.

Panting the two looked out the hole in the wall and their handy work that was until they heard the distinct chuckle of some on in the room with them, the man pretending to sleep was standing up now looking at the two mages with a devilish curl for a smile as he chuckled out "Well Well Well, im glad its just you two and me, this will make for a good tale for your two's davey jones trips" when they turned around their facial expressions turned angry as they saw the one and only First Mate Carver in the room he was the one letting his crew get their asses whipped just to see what they were capable of, now it was a true fight about to happen....

(Word count: 1046)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 26th November 2016, 6:35 pm

The man known as First Mate Carver stood before them and had slowly drawn his his two cutlesses they had dried on blood from those opposed him that he murdered, Kaisto and Bastet watched him as he just sneered before rushing at them and focused in on one person, it was Kaisto, soo their swords were colliding in sword on sword combat, his speed was giving him an advantage as he knocked kaisto back away from him while he then started engaging in combat with Bastet, luckily her speed was on par with Carvers so she combatted his sword play with her own.

Kaisto stood up and huff as he stomped his foot to the ground as he breathed and soon the battlefield had some rose petals and blossom petals as appear there as Carver and Bastet were cut off of their fighting as wind gusts sped through the area picking up the blossoms and petals as they spun around Bastet and Kaisto "Sky Dragon! Rose Storm!" the petals soon disappeared and the two mages would feel the sensation of their bleeding wounds were healed from their fight with the bruiser before Carver. Carver couldnt help but chuckle "Heh, wow that funny, all that for a heal spell? what a waste" that was before Bastet smacked his chin with the hilt of her light sword as he skidded to the side a bruise forming up on his chin as he chuckled a bit "Oh well i see how it is, i take it i hit a soft spot for you kitty cat huh?" Bastet growled as she held up her swords ready to fight him

(word count: 275)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 29th November 2016, 7:17 pm

First Mate Carver soon went back to attack Bastet swords clinging and clanging repeatedly but why only Bastet, and not Kaisto? cause he didnt care for healers he didnt see aisto as a threat if he had done other then healing magic Carver would have attacked him but that wasnt the case, this though made Kaisto get an idea and as Bastet and Carver fought, Carver shoved Bastet back and rushed at her with his speed, but she went to dodge, but what she didnt realize was that she was in front of Kaisto who was swelling his cheeks up until that point so when she moved her eyes widened as she was afraid Kaisto would be hurt or worse, that wasnt the case since Kaisto released his Sky Dragon Roar while Carver was in that immense speed rush attack of his, bad mistake of Carvers part since the roar hit him full frontal as it slammed into the wall with a resonanting thud, after teh roar ended Carver was really winded...no pun intended and weakened from the strong magical strike, but as he dropped to his knees Bastet didnt even give him a monents rest before roundhousing his cheeks knocking him out cold where he laid at, that actually made Kaisto blink as he sweat dropped and he actually got an answer out of Bastet who was now tying and taking Carvers swords away from him "What....? the guy was a prick and i didnt like him" Kaisto just nodded agreeing remembering never to piss off the goddess

(word count: 262)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 5th December 2016, 5:38 pm

Soon after dispatching Carver and tying him up Kaisto and Bastet made their way down lower to the bottom of the ship, honestly they had to see if they had any slaves on on board heir ship, as they got down there to the bottom they could hear more and more scraping sounds, this wasnt like the whole "its a rat thing" no its far from that it sounds like many many feet walking, but what was next caused Bastet and Kaisto stop walking and was stunned.

What it was, it was numerous slaves, over 50 from what they could see in the bottom on the ship in cages...like animals, these were humans! Even small children were in cages too...how many of these people had families missing them...how many of them saw loved ones die...This mad Kaisto shake with anger as Bastet watched him as he came over and knelt beside one of the cages and saw it was a young girl asleep clutching a tattered bear doll, this tugged at his heart strings as he started crying, tears dripping down from his face to the hard wood floor below him, he had such a hard time with slaves and slavors cause the village he lived in was destroyed and all of it including his family were enslaved and he just...wanted to find them, those memories hit hard before he felt a small hand grasp his own as he looked up with teary eyes to see the little girl smiling softly at him, this made him clear his throat as he stood up and unsheathed his sword though this scared the slaves he and Bastet used their weapons to slice the locks off the cages and allowing them to be freed this made them estatic though most were weak from being captured for so long

"Alright, you all start to sneak off the boat, we are in Hargeon Port so people should be able to help when they see whats happened" Bastet said to the murmurring crowd now "But what will we do?" "Where will we return to" this was two of multiple questions being asked that was before Kaisto felt the small girls hard lightly grasp his, she was in a tattered dress as she held that teddy bear again, then he knew "When you get into Port, get officials, we'll bring CArver and Captain Scarlet to recieve their just deserts....but when we turn them over, we'll take you back, back to a place were you can get settled down contact families, you can move back to them or start a brand new life, its in Rose Garden, the guld Black Rose watches over the town and me and Bastet here will personally make sure you all get situated and make sure you are ok". This shocked everyone even the little girl who looked up to Kaisto, he then walked her over to a random woman who took the girls hand as he nodded to the little girl and then looked at Bastet and nodded and as they rushed off to the deck, the logical place for a captain to be on in her own ship.

(Word count: 528)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 5th December 2016, 5:45 pm

Rolling for enimes)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 5th December 2016, 5:45 pm

The member 'KaistoTyreal' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) StrongMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) NormalMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) StrongMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) StrongMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) NormalMonster Liberation for all! (Solo Job for Kaisto and Bastet) StrongMonster
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 9th December 2016, 8:22 pm

They rushed up the stairs getting to different floors of the ship, Kaisto and Bastet were stopped by a duo of slavers who had their guns pulled out awaiting the pair of mages, Bastet though stood forward and activated her protection spell coating him and her in a veil that could protect them and then rushed at the Slavers fired their pistols, but thanks to the veil of protection Bastet and Kaisto barley felt them as the two quickly dispatched the two Slavers by knocking them out quickly with their sword hilts colliding them into the faces of them. After dispatching them they soon made their way further up and up until they made it to the deck where they were greeted by the sight of 4 more veteran slavers along with their captain.

"Well well Well, look what we have, the two who knocked out my friend Carter and tied him up, heh but after we're done with you here, nobody will know what happened" Captain Scarlet said cockily as she and the 4 veteran slavers stood in front of them, Kaisto growled and then held up his sword "To late Scarlet! we've released all those slaves of yours and you and Carver's days are number, but keep running your trap and we'll make that day today!" The slavers gasped slightly, not with the days numbered comment but to the slaves being released comment, then looked scared at Scarlet as she growled clutching her fists as she then pulled out her guns pointing them to the mages as she yelled "YOU COST ME 800,000 JEWELS YOU BRINEY SCUM SCRUBBERS!" as she then fired her guns rappidly, 6 a piece as Kaisto and BAstet scrambled along the big deck of the ship doing their best to avoid the shots but the explosions from each shots making shrapnel of the ships deck fly around them, but thats the only things that hit them pieces of the boards from the ship and luckily that didnt faze them much as they quickly got to the other end of teh ships deck and hid behind some metal crates of food and stuff that the crew used

"Crap! Kai we gotta take out those slavers and her too but those shots are getting us pinned down man! Kaisto heard her and then nodded "Bastet we will rush them, and i'll use my gun sword to blast at Scarlet to make her fall back i got a few clips cause 12 shots is more then six a piece" this caused BAstet to pause and then scream "6 AND 6 EQUALS 12 YOU DING DONG!" Kaisto sweat dropped but then shrugged "Ok but still lets do this" Bastet nodded and got ready waiting for the slavers to get closer to their position

(word count: 466)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th December 2016, 9:54 pm

Soon as the Veteran Slavers rushed their got to their position Bastet and Kaisto Rushed out of their cover, Kaisto's Sword provided the distance needed for them as he started firing shots at the Slavers and even a few at Scarlet who was actually knocked back from one of the shots which she retreated to behind the cover of one of the masts. The other Slavers were shot as well one fell to 3 shots to his chest, luckily though these shots were non-deadly stun rounds and that was apparent when that same one was knocked out cold from the impact to the forehead to his head. The other 3 Slavers ran for cover as well as the were only hit in not vital areas such as their arms and legs but not enough to take them down, this let Kaisto and Bastet to gain vital ground as they hid behind more crates and Kaisto Reloaded his sword as he spent all 12 shells.

"Heh Pretty good trick you got there Wizard! i'd put on your tombstone that you were a tricky one" Scarlet chuckled as she rolled her arm as a deep bruise formed on her upperarm, it could hinder her shooting with her right arm but she still had her left one. Truthfully though this was gonna get tougher on Kaisto and Bastet as they were now almost being surrounded by The Slavers while he was reloading, this wasnt good, there was multiple slavers inbound and he wasnt able to get a shot off...or so speaking, Kaisto had to think of something as he was pounding his fist against the deck of the ship, that was until he looked at his hand and then saw that familiar ball of wind, which he got a devilish, well dragonish gron on his face as he tossed it over his head and grabbed hold of Bastet "W-What the- this is no time to-" she was cut off when a twister formed on the deck of the ship, it was big, big enough for the port of hargeon to take notice as the 4 slavers were swept up as their captain was holding on to the beam of the mast as her crew was swept up and tossed away off the ship into the water as she panted and growled as she started doing her best to shoot at the two mages, which 3 bullets grazed them, two on Kaisto's arm and one on Bastets leg "HAHA! I'll Blow your ever loving brains out of your skulls you scurvy grime scrubbers!!

Kaisto and Batet hid behind some barrels trying to recollect themselves from the bullets and their wounds, luckily the slaves were all off the ships right now, Kaisto had to heal their wounds as they perfusely bled on the ship, so looking up he breathed out his healing magic over the wounds as they panted trying to find a way to get to her, soon Bastet found herself an idea, as she then looked at Kaisto and motioned for him to fire at Scarlet to keep her attetion while she took her sword and actually struck down Scarlet or at least wounded her,  so Kaisto soon popped up and started firing his gun at her as Scarlet and him engaged in a gun fight as Bastet snuck her way over to Scarlets blind side and rushed her making her sword of light and striking Scarlet down as Kaisto rushed to his pets side as Scarlet stood there with aslash on her shoulder, they stood in front of her staring her down as she chuckled, she seemed insane  as she pulled her pistol to her head "I'M NOT GOING TO THE HANGMANS GALLOWS!!" but before she could blow her own brains out Kaisto rushed her "SKY DRAGON ROSE BLINK!" As she swooshed at her in a body of roses as he got to her within the blink of an eye and knocked her gun away before striking her "SKY DRAGON SHATTERING LIGHT SKY DRILL!" as he sent the strong strike to her chin knocking her unconscious on the deck of the ship, they had done it, they had beaten the Slavers and their Captain.

Back on Shore the Rune Knights had been taking them all, including Carver and Scarlet into custody and all of the Slaves were tended for but some spoke up "Where will we go now?" along with "What will we do next?" That was when the little girl in tattered clothes clutched Kaisto's hand as he smiled and picked her up and let her sid on his shoulders as he then said to all of them "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rune Knights are willing to help those who need medical Aid as well as ways to go find your familes you were taken from, But for those who have no lives to go back to...me and BAstet here will take you to Rose Garden, thats a town that has need of more people and are willing to help with Jobs and housing for you guys" There were murmers in the crowd as some broke off to the Rune Knights but most stood with Kaisto and Bastet, A Rune Knight soon walked up and then nodded "Sir, These refugees will be going with you back to Rose Garden as they have chose so...Rune Knights will accompany you all for the trip to and from Rose Garden and will tend to the injured as well but.... he then looks up to the little girl "She has not said a word the entire time, the only time she has showed any amount of response was towards you...what will you do with her sir?" Kaisto looked up to her and then smiled "I'll take her home...i may be 19 but ive lived on my own long enough to take care of another, i'll adopt her as my daughter" The Rune Knight nodded commending the Dragon Slayer for his noble actions, as they started making their way from Hargeon to Rose Garden, but as they walked Kaisto heard what sounded like crying as he looked up to the little girl and moved to where he was holding her on his hip and saw her crying "Are you ok?" She nodded and gave him a hug "T-Thank you..." those were teh first words she spoke to him "Thank you...for giving me a home..." Bastet watched as Kaisto held her tightly as she choked back her tears in her eyes as she sighed "So whats your name sweetie?" The young girl looked at Bastet and smiled "Shizuka....Shizuka Hebi" Kaisto smiled and pulled her into a tight hug as he said "Don't worry Shizuka...me and Bastet and our friends wont let no one hurt ya ever again" Shizuka nodded and hugged him back "Thank you...daddy" This of course just melted KAisto's heart as he and Bastet walked with Kaisto's new daughter Shizuka and the slaves back to Rose Garden to help them start a new life.

(Word Count: 1170)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:20 am