Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dinner for Two

Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Dinner for Two

Post by Zar Valarblood 10th October 2016, 1:29 pm

With their mission complete, and money in their pockets, it was time for Zar to make good on his promise to Evelyn for their date tonight and the best place he could think of was the restaurant located in Hargeon town. It was a fairly popular restaurant that served all manner of land and sea food caught freshly from the waters and land surrounding the port and prepared by some of the best mage chefs in all of Fiore. It wasn't such a busy night today as Zar noticed, approaching the server's podium with Evelyn. There were plenty of empty tables left for them to take a seat in to enjoy their night, and there was one looking out toward the sea that Zar felt was perfect for tonight. "Table for two?" the server asked. Zar nodded, pointing up above, "We wish to take one of the tables on the balcony overlooking the ocean if you don't mind." The server smiled and nodded, signaling for them to follow him up the stairs to their table.

They arrived at their seats and looked onward to a more magnificent view than he could have imagined from down below. Once they were both seated, the server gave them their menus to look over and a separate drinks menu to which Zar ordered two bottles of their best tasting wine to go with their food. With the server gone, Zar peeked over his menu and gave Evelyn a court wink in her direction. "How are you enjoying the view so far, Evelyn? I was hoping you'd like a better view of the scenery from up here while we ate."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Light magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Dinner for Two

Post by Evelyn Rose 10th October 2016, 2:13 pm

Evelyn was happy that Zar promised to spend sometime with her.She blushed to the fact that this was there first date. She wondered where they would go after they had dinner.The waiter greeted and showed us to our table she was in awe of the sight of the ocean and the beautiful sunset. "Zar this is beautiful how did you find this place?
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zar Valarblood 11th October 2016, 6:35 am

Her happiness confirmed to Zar that the balcony view was the right choice for tonight and not a wasted effort to impress her. The server returned with both bottles and two glasses for them to enjoy their drinks while they decided on food. "It was the first place I had a decent meal since arriving in Fiore. I suggest the sirloin with potatoes wedges and the caesar salad side dish. It's one of their best meals." offered Zar, telling the same to the server.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Evelyn Rose 11th October 2016, 1:36 pm

Then ill have the sirloin with potato wedges and the caesar salad with a side of raspberry dressing the waiter goes back into the kitchen to give the cooks our order. She takes the bottle of wine and opens it and pours the wine in both our glasses. " So what changed your mind about me Zar. I'm glad we are together just be aware that I'm looking for someone to start a family of my own with and I hope that you want the same. And we could start a family of our own one day." She takes a sip of her wine and looks outside " Zar I don't want to ruin this date, but I want to make sure I'm someone you want. The journey I'm taking could possibly get me killed and I don't know if you want to go down that road with me. I just want you to know whatever you decide. Ill understand it. I also want you to know that I've been wanting to say this since our last mission. I love you Zar Valarblood". She blushes lightly.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zar Valarblood 11th October 2016, 1:45 pm

Zar suppressed a hearty laugh at her heartfelt delivery of her feelings and concerns toward him. They told him everything he needed to understand about her attraction toward him and offered an answer to her question. "You certainly know how to make a conversation turn blunt and get right to the point, Evelyn. I don't just agree to things on an impulse decision or an animalistic urge. I think about my actions before I carry them out, and you were a tough decision for me dancing between the lines of dark and light. If anything, I'm more concerned with you being involved with me on any level besides guildmates. However, I'm afraid that ship has sailed now that we're here to enjoy a night together with a beautiful view in front of me." said Zar as he stared directly into Evelyn's eyes.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Evelyn Rose 11th October 2016, 4:27 pm

She blushes light and takes another drink. She is a bit upset. Did he completely ignore that she told him that she loved him.She sighed softly as the waiter returns to us with our food. "Is there anything else I get for either of you?"
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zar Valarblood 21st October 2016, 10:50 am

"No sir, this will be more than enough to keep us occupied until much later in the evening. Thank you very much." The server gave off an aura of happiness and acceptance at the polite denial of more food. He probably was expecting a large tip for his quick and kind service, which Zar would be more than happy to give to him. Before he was about to dig into his food, Zar registered what Evelyn had just said to him and almost choked as he tried to apologize to her. "I'm terribly sorry. How rude of me not to say anything back. I do love you as well Evelyn as my time spent with you tonight and previously has surely shown. I couldn't be happier than I am now. Now please, let's enjoy this meal together."
    They both dug into the food before them, carving out chunks of steak and potatoes to send their taste buds skyrocketing with flavor. It was everything he remembered from the first time he had a meal here after his long journey to Fiore; this was money well spent on his growling stomach.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Evelyn Rose 22nd October 2016, 5:26 pm

"so Zar do you have plans for us after this dinner of ours?"She winks as she smiles at him."I want to relax for a little while before we head out on our next mission. She feels a bit shy for thinking this but she decides to ask anyways."Maybe we could have some time alone somewhere more private after our meal, but only if your up for it. She takes another bite of her food and a sip of her wine.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:54 pm