Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private]

Shouri Ishiki
    Shouri Ishiki

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Electromagnetic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private] Empty Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private]

Post by Shouri Ishiki 21st September 2016, 5:55 pm

After a hard work, due to their exhaustion, Dust alongside one of her comrades, Sakura, went to Hosenka in search for a hot spring to relax and regain their lost energy. Dust, who was bathing in one of these hot springs, was swimming and floating in the hot waters in wait for her comrade to come and enter the bath alongside her. Dust was quite bored because Sakura wasn't here, since she was becoming more and more next to her in a emotional standard, and she was really excited to see her again. Her scaly cheeks disappeared, her eyes became yellow and her hair became straight; they become normal again, as Dust looked when she was born, and she didn't know why she came back to her old appearance. "Yeah, I remember when my mom said my eyes were like golden and my hair was black like her own. But why they came back just now?" Dust stopped swimming as she climbed a nearby rock, where she stand up and looked to the night sky. She moved her left arm towards the bright moon and opened her hands to it, curious as she connected her change of appearance with the curse that woman gave her. Maybe the curse had something to do with her mysterious past, something she didn't reveal to anyone? She didn't know, but it seemed like something else. After learning Bombing Dust, her appearance changed after some time. Since she couldn't use this magic anymore, she thought it was a anti-magic curse. But the itching on her left arm didn't stop, and she could feel the burning sensation inside it. As her body silhouette shine over the moonlight, someone would see behind her gorgeous figure; a girl with her hand trying to catch the moon itself. Dust hadn't anything covering her, not even a single towel, so anyone who entered the bath would become rather embarassed with a naked girl right in front of them. But the hot spring room itself was only reserved to herself and Sakura for the night as they paid for it temporally. "I can feel you coming to me again, Sakura."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private] XIdUOuO
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private] Empty Re: Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private]

Post by Leila Vergious 22nd September 2016, 9:54 am

Sakura
    HP 100
    MP 100%
    WORDS 519
    It's been a little while since Sakura and Dust finished their jobs and kidnapped a certain girl, making sure that dark guilds all around Fiore prosper without any difficulties. It certainly wasn't an easy job and it left marks on both girl. Still, it was time for Sakura to meet Dust once more. And as always, her partner was easily capable of telling just when that was about to happen. That was already something that the swordswoman accepted as Dust's power. However, there was something that she did not expect at all. The appearance of her partner, it changed in the time they were not seeing one another. How exactly did something like that happen? Sakura had no answers at all, and it seemed that Dust herself had little information to offer. In fact, they talked very little when they actually met. They would talk only once they arrived at a certain place where they could heal their woulds from the last time and possibly have so fun together, finally relaxing without anyone interfering in any way. And so, Sakura found herself in a traditional looking, wooden room that had plenty of lockers around. From outside, she heard sounds of splashing father that were made by the woman that she desired to see deeply. And so, without any further ado, she started undressing. She never really visited places like these, but she made sure to real all the rules and such, which made her fall behind slightly. Folding her clothes into the wooden locker, she made sure that they would not get crumpled and took her towel, wrapping it around her body. The fabric starting just above her chest and ending only little bit below her waist, it somehow reminded her of wearing simple dresses in the past, when she was still innocent. But now was not the time to be thinking about that. Slowly, she opened the doors that lead to the outside bath, already feeling the warmth of the hot water that was waiting for her. Surprisingly, Dust already left the water and was now standing on the rocks, speaking to her. With a blush, she played with her hair a little bit before moving closer and responding.

"Yes my lady. I desired to be close to you again for some time now, I believe..."

The change in her thinking was quite drastic to be honest. She never wanted to have any bonds before, but this one being managed to change that completely. Now she was thinking about Dust regularly. Her feet gently submerged as she walked into the bath, holding her towel in place and covering her body still. It was actually kinda strange watching her partner like this, it was new. She had already seen her without any clothes, but only from the front, not from the back. As weird as that was, it was still truth. Not many other women would be embarrassed by that sight either, it was quite lucky that Sakura had a thing for the same sex. And for now, she waited for Dust's reaction to her presence in the bath.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shouri Ishiki
    Shouri Ishiki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private] Empty Re: Relaxing in the hotsprings [Private]

Post by Shouri Ishiki 30th September 2016, 4:38 pm

STARDUST MEMORIES
    Face the wrath of a goddess, a new metempsychosis

"No need to so be formal with me, just say my name." Dust moved her hand away from grasping the distant moon, and looked to the starry sky for a minute. She remembered about some of her past while she was alone, and discovered interesting details about it. You could say the personality of today and of the past merged into a new person, but Dust still had her uniqueness, you could notice even if she was a new person, she was still herself. She decided, to tell the truth about her past to the girl behind her, to the girl whom she felt something. "Also, I guess it is time to reveal my past." As she said it, she entered the pool of hot water and sit down here, with her entire body was submerged, only with the head visible. Her black hair became saggy just like her old hairstyle, but still, she had a different face. Dust was ready to say it, as she thought something interesting would happen after she said it. "I am the thirteen princess of a certain empire located in the southern continent of the world. It was called Meteortail Empire, but it was most due to the fact meteors could fall in the country every day. We could hold a war against any country, but the king, my father, decided to invade this country as he wanted to study magic because we depended on machines. As soon he entered this continent in search of information, he entered into a guild and left us behind. Our military decided to invade the country, but they were defeated by an unknown enemy; we asked the Magic Council if they attacked, but it wasn't them. It was the same guild my father joined. The empire was in awe, and the civilians started a great number of riots, trying to turn the empire into a republic state. Our territory split in more than fifteen countries, and the empire soon vanished into nothing. My brothers and sisters committed suicide, with only me and my mother, the queen of the empire as the remaining royalty. I entered the continent as well, asking about the guild my father entered, and soon as I got the info necessary, the answer was in the tip of my tongue. He joined Golden Phoenix. As I contacted him, it happened; he learned a magic called "Soul Surgeon" that allowed him to transplant the soul of people into others, giving the victim the appearance and magic of the people he killed. He transplanted the power and appearance of the person he killed two hours before he encountered me, thinking the girl she killed had a weak power with her. I got her appearance and magic ability, but I couldn't understand how that girl couldn't use the power of speeding things fully. I couldn't fight against him, I couldn't understand the power he cursed me with, and he fled before I could even make him pay. But I learned how to use it and renamed it as "Bombing Dust", and I also got her power related to location, but it was rather something genetic called "Viktor Descent". My name changed to Dust, as my past was meaningless to me, and I tried to become a goddess, someone who is superior to a trash like him, a queen, the leader of my own empire. My mother, my brothers, my sisters and even my own father turned into something useless. But as that woman fought with me, the same as my dad happened, but in a different way. She implanted crystalline cells inside my body that fed themselves with magical energy, cells that could maintain a degree of linked consciousness if they fed with the magical energy of mages. I learned how to use it somehow, but the rest is still a mystery, as I can only create some objects with it. The after effect is that my old appearance returned, and my past came along with it; the only surviving daughter of a coward king." After it, she caught a bit of air and filled her own lungs with it, exhausted after such an overcomplicated flashback. Dust looked at Sakura, waiting for her reaction, but she was also worried if the girl in front of her would be disgusted of her past. But she also changed, she didn't wanted superiority, she wanted to revive the empire her father threw away to enter a meaningless guild.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 30th September 2016, 4:58 pm

Sakura
    HP 100
    MP 100%
    WORDS 523
    Resting in the warm water, Sakura simply remained still as her body was submerged very much in the same style as Dust's. It was a bit strange, but the mysterious girl decided to reveal all of her past and even how her appearance changed. In a way that was good, because Sakura would eventually ask by herself. Though she would have never expected to have this much information dumped on her without nearly any warning. She listened to every single word very carefully and then imagined the whole story again inside of her head. So she was meeting with an actual royalty... well, not it was even more appropriate to use Lady while addressing Dust. It only seemed correct.

"I am sorry that you had to live through such an awful ordeal Lady Dust... I was actually unaware of any attempts at war like that. Not to mention that Golden Phoenix is still relatively new guild in the land of Fiore... then again, my knowledge about these things is rather limited. However, there is one thing that I know for sure. While looking differently, it is still you. Or at least I think so... perhaps you've calmed a bit from the first time we met. Back then, you seemed way more aggressive. Or is that just because you grew accustomed to my presence?"

Sakura chuckled a little. Obviously all of this was important and serious. But there was no real point to feeling glum over it all. They were here together and this whole place was meant to be for relaxing. So there surely was no need to be overly serious.

"As long as you remain true to yourself, I will remain by your side. That is what I decided. I thought that my only goal in life was to punish evil... but maybe there is more to it. So, please... allow me to help you... I want to help you achieve the status of goddess that you deserve more than anyone!"

Moving closer to Dust, Sakura eventually stopped right in front of her, looking straight into her eyes. She meant those words and she would not back down, no matter what. The decision was already made after all.

"And about your body... I still find it beautiful, so there is no need to worry about anything. You have lost nothing at all. And you are strong as well, so I'm sure you'll be able to eventually fully control that crystal curse inside of you! The time will come one day, and then you will be able to erase those who you see as evil from this world. So before that day comes... I would love to spend my days alongside you... if that is fine..."

The girl was clearly blushing while her eyes shone with a beautiful green gaze. It was a sign of undoubtful affection and loyalty. Even her hand that was holding the white towel which was still hiding majority of her body was trembling slightly. Hopefully she didn't say anything wrong and her words would be accepted by her goddess. She could only wait to know the results now.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

Shouri Ishiki
    Shouri Ishiki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shouri Ishiki 2nd October 2016, 5:10 pm

STARDUST MEMORIES
    Face the wrath of a goddess, a new metempsychosis

Dust looked at her green eyes and also blushed for a little bit, finding them quite beautiful. She could feel her true feelings, like she was already loyal and started to see Dust as more than a precious friend, more like a figure she could trust and say things she can't say for anyone but herself. Sakura saw Dust as a goddess she will follow everywhere because she trusted that girl from the bottom of her heart. It was like she could go to hell together with her goddess if she wants to be at her side. Dust smiled with happiness for the first time as she heard the girl, and confessed all the feelings she has for the girl with pink hair. They were strong words, but they were weak in tone, as Dust couldn't take the courage to say it properly. "For sure, I will become a goddess, but I will do it with you by my side. I was quite unsure of what I was, but I found you at that dark street. Since we ran from the scene, I really started to love you after you did so many things with me. I could feel you, even if you weren't next to me, but your presence was always there by my side. Now this has become something serious. Please, be my partner, not like a friend or anything. I want you to be my girlfriend from now on, Chimamire." As Dust moved her hand softly on Sakura's cheeks, she smoothly kissed the girl. As both their lips were together, Dust used her tongue to fully explore Sakura's mouth, from the tongue to the top of the mouth. She also took the chance to take the towel from the pink haired girl away and embraced her as the kiss continued going. After some kissing, Dust caught the girl by her belly and sat her on the lap as she embraced the girl by her wrist, not letting her go from her side. "Let's do something more exciting than this, Sakura? I want to explore all of your sexy and beautiful body now, for some pervy reason." She said, with a naughty smile on her face, waiting for the chance to do something exciting with the girl.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 3rd October 2016, 7:21 am

Sakura
    HP 100
    MP 100%
    WORDS 499
    It was somewhat unusual to see Dust blush like that. So far, she showed one side of her in battle that not many people would probably like very much. But right now, she was reacting just like another girl that was close to someone she liked, or perhaps even loved. Just that fact alone started filling Sakur's head, that her presence alone made her lady look like this. In all honestly, she never hoped that it would come to this. But it did, and it was beautiful, warm and better than anything the girl ever experienced. And that smile she just saw, it was more bright than the sun itself, radiating with positive feelings. There probably wasn't much that would make this situation any better, it was already heaven. Well, except what came next as it so happened.

"Eh... together... feel me... girlfriend?!"

She could understand the part about becoming goddess perfectly. But what came after that, well... it certainly took her mind for a little spin. She had no idea how to react to those words and her entire face quickly grew as red as a tomato. She wanted to make few steps back but those tender hands placed on her cheeks stopped her very quickly before she could make any additional distance between the two of them. And then, she was simply kissed again. Or perhaps it wasn't that simple, as Dust was clearly enjoying their connection. She played with the swordswoman like with a toy, exploring the inside of her mouth to the fullest. And she didn't resist it at all, instead, she tried moving her own tongue a little and wrapping it around Dust's. In the heat of that moment, she didn't even realize that she lost the only piece of fabric that was covering her body at all. But she did feel the touch between them, the warmth that was radiating from her lady as their skin touched. Perhaps this was what they would call heaven. It was like that to Sakura at least. And as she was pulled into Dust's lap, she was barely capable of keeping it together. Her cheeks were burning and red while her breaths were heavy and audible. But she had to respond to the words that she heard again.

"You did promise... that I would get some kind of reward when we spoke last. If at all possible... I would like this to be my reward. And at the same time, my gift to you... my body..."

She had no idea how to formulate a sentence that would make sense and sound good to her. So she just kinda blurred it all out, hoping that her words were understandable with her being still slightly out of it. She wanted to serve her lady as much as she possibly could, no matter what. That was her new goal in life that stood right next to the extermination of evil... and perhaps was even above that old goal of hers.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:57 am