Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ? ? ? ?
    Second Magic: Ɲ / A
    Third Magic:

~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~ Empty ~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~

Post by Sora 18th September 2016, 10:09 pm

480 words
    @ Itazura
    ~ Currently Performing ~
    in you and i, there's a new land

The town of Hargeon...

A town where it's colors and world both shined brightly in the sunlight. The scent of the sea washed over the town's very essence, and the people smiled ever-so-gleefully as they went about their lives in wonder of what the day had to offer. From their stocks of fish that were both common and rare to the homes that were built so carefully in their foundations, nothing was one and the same. It was all different, and that was what made Hargeon Town unique yet simple in its own beautiful way.

Until the attack...

It was now that the town was divided and torn in the aftermath. Rubble and debris could be found still leftover from the damage left in the monster's wake. And although some of the damage had been cleared, it was still obvious that the town took a blow in both body and spirit. The people were weakened in the reality that some of their loved ones had been lost, and their dedicated businesses in nothing but piles of rock and stone after everything was all said and done. Even though their protectors - the mages of the land of Fiore - did everything they could to protect them with their lives, it still wasn't enough to spare them of all their pain and suffering.

It would never be enough, no matter how many warriors were to stand against a cause like the one of Hargeon.

People were still grieving over what had been lost, worrying endlessly of what the future had to offer them, and turning to anything they could find and hold onto it. They needed to recover from the events that transpired. And there was a sign amidst the town's struggle that they had at least one current form of temporary recovery. In a restaurant that was tattered, the melody of a piano playing echoed through the nearby area. With the door to the establishment opened, the music could reach out and soothe the people of their heartache and suffering.

A young woman in a plain, black dress with a hairpin holding her bangs away from her pale face, was playing a soothing yet moving tune on the piano in the restaurant as people went about their routine of easing whatever emotions were going through their heads and hearts. Her fingers gently tapped away at the piano keys, her eyes closed as she was in complete and utter focus of each note birthed from the instrument before her. Her ears tuned into nothing else but the melody, a gentle and subtle smile along her lips in hopes that this simple gesture would help those in suffering and grief smile.

It was her first act of kindness for these people, even if the growing number of them began to slowly unnerve her.

She couldn't stop now...

Not even for a moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~ Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~ Empty Re: ~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~

Post by Itazura 19th September 2016, 6:25 pm

~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~ YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

On his travels around Fiore, the young yokai had ended up at this place that called itself Hargeon Town. It was an okay place, seemed to be a once beautiful place, but appeared to have fallen apart for some reason. Itazura wasn't sure on the history of the town of which he walked through, glancing from place to place with his soft yet sharp hazel gaze. He spotted a restaurant among all of the broken buildings that were still in progress of getting repaired. A slight smile crept it's way onto his fair colored complexion, knowing that places like these always have the assortment drinks of which he almost always craves. Pushing the door open, he entered the building, his bare feet resting themselves on the carpeted floor. Letting the door go, he let gravity close it as he wiggled is toes against the cushioned carpet. Giggling a little bit before he walked to the bar, ordering some alcohol from the bartender. His gaze making it's way over, following the sound of some delightful music. Stopping when it found the source, he cocked his head slightly, confused at what he saw. It was large and black, had an odd shape to it, and a young blonde girl who appeared to be a year older then what age his body stopped aging, pressed repeatedly on this weird large device. And out from this odd thing, came an assortment of different sounds mixed together to create a beautifully wonderful song. Music, it wasn't something the yougn kamaitachi listened to often, usually having his interest in other things. Other things such as stealing, pranking, drinking, and nowadays, doing jobs. Only doing this now because he joined Black Rose, a legal guild of which is placed in the magical town of Rose Garden. It was truly a gorgeous place, filled with unsuspecting victims to his playful torture and his sinister thievery. Though now in a legal guild, joined due to his only friend being in it, he still refused to give up his old, illegal ways.
    Receiving the drink, he grabbed it and pressed the glass up to his soft lips, gulping the fluids from it right down. Still keeping a watchful eye on the nineteen year old blonde of which continued to play the odd musical invention. Though she seemed stressed and was beading down sweat on her soft skin, she was still determined to play, where almost everybody else in the restaurant sat and watched her while indulging in their meals of which they previously ordered.
    An idea sparked in this hundred year old brain, one to truly mess with everybody, you'd expect nothing less from a weasel. Transforming into his original form, he hopped of the bar chair and crawled through the tables and legs of people. Pressing his padded paws up against the edge of the stage, he hopped on up, which is when people of the crowd noticed him. Pointing out the wild animal that had somehow made it's way into the dining area and onto the stage where the young woman played. Turning back into his human form after placing himself on the side of the girl which faced away from the crowd, said crowd letting out large gasps to seeing the young yokai on stage. Giggling slightly at their reactions, he pressed on the smooth white keys, most likely breaking the concentration of the girl who was trying her hardest to play her heart out to the people of Hargeon Town.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ The Prankster I Saw That Day ~ DsdPc3p

Directory

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sora 21st September 2016, 7:38 pm

450 words
    @ Itazura
    ~ Background music anybody? ~
    in you and i, there's a new land

That was it...

This was the climax of the song.

Euphemia was in a trance, so deep in her own world that it was near impossible to pull her out now. It was as if she was lost in the one place she felt truly at peace, even if only momentary. The colors of her imagination seeped into the world of reality, dancing all around her image and the environment that helped it breathe the very essence of its existence - of its life. Her breath never wavered, her lips never quivered... She just kept moving in line to the notes and the tempo, slowly and surely playing the keys so gently as if they were the most precious oddities in the world. Euphemia's strands of blonde hair slid down her shoulders as she leaned forward oh-so-carefully, and would follow her when she leaned back not too long after. Her eyes were still closed as she listened to only the notes birthing from the piano; nothing else was catching her attention in the world.

She could only imagine the people's reactions, their emotions, their worst fears, or their most beautiful dreams... She could only hope that this performance helped at least one person, one soul, one creature nearby somewhere - anywhere.

This is what she enjoyed doing.

She had even completely forgotten how many people were gazing upon her as she performed,
    simply playing to her heart's content. The song was now coming close to its end, it was almost there, she was nearly done... Beads of sweat glistened subtly along the young woman's skin, her pink tinted lips parting in the slightest as she kept playing, the stress of hitting every note perfectly climbing higher and higher...!

But then she heard... an error.

The piano produced a sharp note, clanging messily together with the perfect melody that was still fading away. Euphemia gasped as her eyes opened to reveal a pair of vibrant blue orbs, her expression that of surprise. The blonde blinked as she absentmindedly turned her head to look at the crowd, seeing nothing but shocked and surprised expressions all around.

Did she do something wrong? Was it her fault?

Her mind began to wander before a man pointed behind her without so much as uttering a word, causing the young performer to turn her head... and meet a striking pair of light brown eyes... or were they hazel? Euphemia dared to breathe softly as she took in every careful, tiny detail of the stranger's eyes. She was still surprised - in shock even - from the sudden presence of this individual whom she didn't even know.

And then...

She heard nothing but laughter from the crowd.

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Itazura 22nd September 2016, 9:24 pm

S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

Laughing at her reaction, she was shocked, worried for a moment that she had made a mistake. Then her face when she saw a random person, who appeared to be around her age, on stage next to her. It was priceless and hilarious for the young weasel, and just what he was hoping for. Now the performance on stage, or what it seemed to the crowd, turned from a concert to a comedy act of sorts. Making himself stop laughing at the reaction of both the young musician and the crowd of people who were rather enjoying this turn of events. "I did enjoy your playing though" he said with a slight chuckle, a grin fitting itself perfectly on the young kamaitachi's face. Saying something that was actually honest for once, being a very untrustworthy weasel and very much a compulsive liar.
    Though this was common behavior for weasel yokais, or itachis, whatever you prefer to call them. He really did enjoy the music, it was delightful, lifted his spirits up a bit, even if it was only slightly it was still nice. As much as it didn't seem like it at all, he is actually extremely depressed and confused about a lot of things. But like I said before, compulsive liar, he hides this face next to perfectly. Only has ever revealed little bits of it on complicated occasions, otherwise he just appears to be a regular old prankster. Well sort of, he is a bit uncivilized and doesn't put any effort into hiding that he is a yokai. Seeing no need to do so, there has never really been a situation that hiding his species would have any real benefit. Plus if he had to hide it, that would just be annoying, that would just throw out the majority of all the cool stuff that he can do. Seeing humans as more weak creatures that were very limited in the things that they could do, so many rules restricting them, human-made rules and world-made rules. Yokai on the other hand? Psh, they barely had any rules, they either loved to observe humans or torture them, Itazura being a bit of both.

W o r d    C o u n t:

Directory

Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sora 5th November 2016, 9:56 am

~ Let the silliness begin! ~

@ Itazura

----

Despite the roaring laughter of the crowd, with hands pounding against the wooden surfaces of the tables in the room and heads tilting back from glee in the atmosphere, Euphemia felt something strange within her. A compliment from the very individual who caused such a hilarious uproar surprised the naive musician, blue orbs widening in the midst of her own emotional disarray. It was something that she rarely received because she always disappeared right after performing. The maiden was always quick to perform and quick to disappear, for she refused to stay long in fear of the ones pursuing her locating her. However, it was in a moment such as this one that the young blonde found herself...

"Pff..."

Laughing.

As Euphemia's state of emotional shock and disarray slowly dissipated, it was replaced with a new sense of humor. Her giggles were quiet compared to the other people's laughter amongst the environment. Nevertheless, there was a shimmering sense of amusement in the woman's eyes that described a new sense of happiness swelling within her. It was a form of happiness that she hadn't felt in a long time, and one that she was grateful for thanks to this stranger's actions.

And it was then that the maiden began to play a rather silly and goofy tune while trying her best to contain her ever growing amusement. Blue orbs glanced at the being before her, pink lips mouthing words that she dared to never whisper in any normal occasion - for she felt it was too bold and almost rude. Euphemia had never met a stranger like this before... but she wanted to learn more about him.

"What else have you got?"

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Itazura 27th February 2017, 3:26 pm

The yokai listened to the roaring of laughter that he caused the crowd to do, he grinned as he swiftly kicked the thing that held up the top of the piano. The stick detached and flew out, the itachi grabbed it in midair and he hopped on top of the piano as the top slammed shut. Sending out a loud noise throughout the whole restaurant, startling most people, though they still seemed to enjoy his little stunt. Even if it did scare them slightly. He squatted a top the piano, holding the black stick that he kicked off the piano in his hand. Turning his hazel gaze back to the blonde girl who continued to play, just a different thing then what she was previously playing for the people. He laughed in response to her taunt like statement "Oh I have a lot more where that came from" he said.
    As he stood up the stick beside him, letting go of it once he managed to balance it, leaving it to stand up on his own. He then stood on top of it with one of his feet, and he went back to squatting, though now atop the stick on top of the piano. He leaned his other leg on the one that was resting on the top of the stick, and he casually stuck his hands in his pants pockets and looked back at the pianist. Acting like this wasn't much of a trick, when it actually was, like something you would see in a circus act. Though this of course wasn't a circus, this was just a nineteen year old girl playing piano for the customers of a restaurant, and some random boy who looked younger then her came in from out of nowhere to mess with her.

W o r d    C o u n t:

N o t e s:
    I'm so sorry Sora that it took so long to reply to this, hopefully this won't happen again.
    Sorry if the post sucks ;P

Directory

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:07 pm