Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Heaven's Forge (Aiyana)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) Empty Heaven's Forge (Aiyana)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 18th September 2016, 12:02 pm

The Battle Bunny
    Today was just like any other day for the little bunny mage. Roaming her temple of land, enjoying the peace and quiet of the lack there of in anyone ever coming around to try and interact with her? Ah, it was like heaven on earth for that sole reason really. Nothing ever made her happier than to-- Actually that's a lie. The thing that makes her the happiest a nice fresh, crisp, juicy carrot, but for the sake of the argument... A little bit of quiet and enjoyable time alone with nature and the furry little creatures around was just what she needed to relax and have some fun in the mean time. Necessarily, this wasn't her favorite day in particular, but then again it could much much worse. As much as she new her papa would enjoy his creation on earth to enjoy herself and be happy, he wanted her to try and coexist more with people, prodding her even to do so. She had to sneak into the nearest town in the middle of the night, knowing she could avoid having to deal with people and take up a random job she had pulled off of the board. Waiting until she had actually fled the town, the lavender haired bunny girl was able to focus on reading and understanding what it was that she had to do for the job she had taken up. Her thoughts were taken back by the thought that she had to go to some area where... Well apparently some hole in the sky would take her to heaven or some place damn near it. Something about the very purpose of that mission seemed fake in it of itself, but more or less she was compelled to see it through to please her papa. At least this time he had threatened to try and push her fears on her should she not comply to doing something with another person.

Unfortunately for her, she had run into a strange white light on the way out of the town. The sudden appearance of it caused her to drop the paper, letting out a scream as she had at first thought it was a person shining some kind of light on her. She shook in place on the ground, looking at the light with fear before realizing what it actually had been. This light had formed itself into some kind of spirit. It had led her to the Wakusei portals and use them to go into a realm named Kyoka. She had no idea herself how to get there, however her papa knew the world like.. himself really. She wasn't sure if this vivid delusion was real or not, but she looked about in this world until she had come to shoot up from having been laying down, panting with drops of sweat running down her head and face. She brushed her bangs from her face and looked around the dark forest. The sounds of crickets, owls, and her own panting were the only sounds being made in that moment, but the dream or nightmare she had felt so real. Gisen sought consoling from Gaia. He told her he would humor the dream she had, leading her to the location of the Wakusei portal. However, he made her stop and wait. Why, he refused to say, but she respected the decision and merely began to brush through her hair as she waiting until she was told otherwise or she would find out why it was she was told to sit and wait.

596 words. tags. Applying 1 of 2 Lacrima milks I own towards this mission.

Mission details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) Empty Re: Heaven's Forge (Aiyana)

Post by Cr1tikal 27th September 2016, 3:47 pm

Her Clothes for the job!

Sleep was not something that Aiyana did very often. As a Celestial Spirit she did not actually have to do so to keep a sharp mind, or to keep herself sane. Sleep was something done purely for pleasure now, a way to dream of things impossible alongside the occasional nightmare. It was new experiences, and new experiences were something she was always looking for. Knowing that she was immortal made it feel risky at times. Yes she could jump off a mountain top and live to tell what it felt like, but who in their right mind would want to remember the pain of hitting the ground after falling thousands of feet and then expect people to believe the story when told it? At times she had been tempted with more than just alcohol, but nagging thoughts in the back of her mind kept her from the black markets and seedy bars to avoid the temptations she was struck with.

At the moment she was in the midst of a dream when a spirit descended from the sky and told her to go to the world of Kyoka, a planet on the other side of a set Wakusei Portal that was like the one that had been used to move the Pharaoh's Call Guild Hall. A groggy feeling vixen would wake up with the vision still on her mind, it being the only thing remaining in memory of the dreams of her sleep, before she prepared herself to teleport to the Wakusei Portal that would bring her there. Clothes would already be on her, the naked woman using magic to give her the illusion of clothing that she wanted to wear for the day, and her weapons and armor would be magically sealed in the celestial realm until she needed them and brought them to this realm. Memory would go into her shadow for safekeeping, the summoning pet content with being silent and out of the way until needed in combat. Once hair and fur was tended to, hours late, the nine tailed fox would teleport, using the celestial realm, to end up near the portal that she would need to walk through.

Where she ended up would be facing directly into the face of another, Aiyana emitting an 'eep' as she jumped backwards to get some distance. ”I am SO sorry! I did not know there would be anyone else here when I made my teleport trip here!” The woman would exclaim loudly as she looked over what turned out to be a very beautiful woman that she had almost ended up on top of. Rose eyes would match the risque uniform she wore, the red headband that was atop her head making her eyes draw to the natural bunny ears on the woman. Had they both been actual animals Aiyana would have had a great breakfast, or lunch depending on what time one woke up, today. She was a nine tailed fox, after all, and a rabbit would be on the menu if she did not have the human components to her.”I swear I am not here to hurt you or anything. I came here to go to Kyoka, nothing more!” The Guild Master attempted to reassure the other one, just in case she was frightened, as she did not want to be the cause of someone being terrified for the rest of their lives.

[567/7350]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) MQNhOUw

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 10th October 2016, 11:05 am

The Battle Bunny
    The happy little forest dweller enjoyed the time she waited alone. She was well occupied, ALONE, and it was surprisingly quiet around this place despite such large creations being around her. The structures that formed these portals were really magnificent, honestly. Given that she was never one whom ever really took time to see what structures laid over the surface of the ground that she called her parent. Rather than to call it herself, she had come to refer to it due to her origin of birth, rather than what it was that she had been to begin with. Granted, that had never stopped her from even identifying him to others that she found herself able to be sociable with. It all depended on what she had come to with the circumstances of it all.

She hummed softly as she tended to the thick curly mane of hair on her head. Each stroke straightened it out a little before it bounced back into it's curled form. Of course, this had always made it easier to not have a worry about it needing to be tied up into a pony tail or twintails just to be pushes out of her way, but this way was much more fun. Though honestly, she never had thought about trying a bun or braids... They seemed to complicated for her to attempt and honestly it was too much trouble for her at the moment to want to go out of her way to do anything about it. It wouldn't stop her if she found someone interested in helping her to relearn them and help her out a little, but never the less she hadn't really cared one way or another for the time being. It was a long overdue brushing she had to do and it helped her eat up time before having to hide from her mission partner.

A sudden burst of light had made her pause with the brush still sitting woven in her thick locks. The sudden appearance of a human figure made her eyes widen with surprise. The sudden 'eep' noise she made caused the bunny girl to jump- literally. The brush fell onto the ground and the frightened bunny girl hid behind the large portal stand. She couldn't help but hear the person trying to apologize for her sudden appearance and claiming that she didn't expect that to happen, but she wasn't really too sure how that would end up in the long run. As she brought up being here for Kyoka, she peeked her head out from behind the edge and saw the multitude of tails, the ears on the girl and suddenly, her fear lessened significantly. "A-Are those.. real?" She asked, pointing to the tails behind the strange woman, slowly slipping out from behind there as her comfort slowly grew more and more. "I.. I'm here f-for Kyoka t-too... I.." She clammed up, just barely slipping back behind the portal and leaving her eyes and ears poking out to keep her eyes on the woman.

1105/7350 words. @Aiyana. notes.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 14th October 2016, 11:07 pm

The bunny girl that had been before her when she had appeared seemed to disappear near instantly as they bolted away to hide. The only thing that made Aiyana realize that the other was still around was the sheer fact that they peeked around from the edge of the portals ring to look out and look at her. A finger would point out towards the nine-tailed fox, specifically at the very tails that defined what kind of creature she appeared to be, before the bunny girl asked the Pharaoh's Call guild master if they were, in fact, a real part of her body. A smile would cross the vixen's lips as she realized that the girl asking might have some of the traits that a rabbit did; timid and scared about sudden events and surprises. After all, she had rabbit ears; unless those were fake. They seemed real from here though, so she would assume she was correct for the time being.

”I really am sorry about surprising you miss. It was a accident, I swear. My tails are definitely real, I can prove it if you really wish.” The woman would bend over and pick up the brush that had been dropped, standing back up and holding it out at arms length towards her new acquantaince. ”If we're both here to go to Kyoka and help there, you should at least take this with you. It would be a shame for such a pretty object to be lost because of me. After that the light should lead us to wherever we need to be once we get to the other world.” The smile on her face stayed, the woman's body language nothing but welcoming so that the other person felt nothing to fear about her.

Aiyana's pink dyed fur on her tails swayed in the light breeze as she calmly thought to herself about the coming mission and what the one before her might be able to do. Was she a support mage like her sister was? Or was she even a mage at all, and just had the same dream and calling to be here? For all the nine-tailed fox knew this girl was actually a stronger mage just hiding their power until the time was right. The only way to find out was after they started into the wakusei portal and got to the world of Kyoka; as well as getting into a fight with whatever the light guided them to. Aiyana herself was more of an attrition based fighter. She leeched the mana of others and was known for being able to take a punch or five without it really bothering her. This meant she could get into the thick of things until it got too dangerous; at which point she could possibly access her dragon body due to the absorption of magical power from others. She also had Memory with her, her loyal servant who was far more powerful than most could even imagine that a 'pet' could be.

[505]
    [1072/7350

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 11th November 2016, 10:19 am

The Battle Bunny
    The bunny girls body shivered with fear as she continued to hide from the stranger whom had almost given her a heart attack from the sudden appearance. The sound of her voice made her think she had been a little more apologetic than she had actually sounded, but she wasn't one for sarcasm or how it sounded so it wasn't really something she could tell was being sincere towards her. As she continued to take her look at the woman, she continued to watch her ears and tail with a curious mind of whether she could tell herself if they were real or to take the word of the womans. It hadn't been that she didn't believe her, but truthfully it was the first time she ever saw another person kinda like herself, so it was rather enticing to keep an eye on her for the moment... So long as she kept her distance.

The peering frightened orbs staring from the other side of the portal had shy'd away from the fox woman as she offered to prove that the tails were real. She stumbled to find words to speak, which had mostly been to her avoidance of trying to communicate when hiding, but after a moment of prepping herself, she shook her head lightly while watching her pick up the bunny girls hair brush. "N-No.. I-I-It's f-f-fine... I.. j-just l-like, never s-saw p-pink fur b-before... I.. Wasn't sure it was real is all." After a minute of time, she slowly began to slither out slowly from the hiding place she had dug herself into. Given how kind it was that this woman was towards her and how passive she was towards coming towards her, it made it that much easier for her to get acclimated to this person.

Slowly, she began to get closer and closer to the woman before she had stopped within reach to grab the brush. Even as she had reached, her arm would shake and show obvious hesitation in having to even reach over enough to touch the brush itself. Carefully, she'd wrap her fingers around the brush and pull it out gently until it was in her possession once more and then would vanish. "I.. I'm s-sorry I'm s-so sk-skittish. I.. I j-just...I'm not.. I... I'm n-not good w-with p-people... Like, at all.." Starting to twiddle her thumbs a little, she snapped her head up to the 9-tailed fox lady and then to the portal. "R-Right! U-Um... What p-portal did w-we need to g-g-go through?" Looking around at the several options, she never really knew where she had to go, but hopefully the stranger did.

1549 words. @Aiyana. notes.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 1st December 2016, 12:22 am

The obvious fear was something that was quite sad to see. Aiyana would never know how it felt to be that scared of another person, not when she knew that it was impossible for her to actually die. It seemed that the bunny girl seemed to have thought her tails were fake, the pink color to her fur setting off alarms for the timid creature due to the unnatural color. The tails would wave a bit before drooping, an apology on their own, before she also spoke up about it while the other began to move towards her. ”Sorry about the tail color. I like to change it up once in a while instead of the white color I usually have it at. I can magically change it if it will help you, whatever helps you remain comfortable around me, okay?” It would be a few minutes of watching, hand extended outward with the brush, to see the other woman finally reach for the object. Aiyana's hand would act as if she was never holding onto it, the brush leaving her nearly non-existent grasp of the brush as the other one began to take it.

The sexily dressed bunny girl began to apologize for her skittish nature and lack of people skills, and before the nine tailed fox could say it was not a big deal the subject would immediately change. The woman would ask which portal they had to go through, though it was actually quite close in a humorous way. ”Well, the portal we need happens to be the one you hid behind initially. Shall we go ahead and go through...” Her question she was going to ask was stopped as she realized that they had never introduced themselves to each other. ”I'm sorry! I completely forgot to introduce myself! My name is Aiyana Shuer, I'm the Guild Master of Pharaoh's Call. It's a pleasure to meet you!” The woman would await a response to it, even if it was just a name, before waving for her to follow her as she walked through the Wakusei Portal and to the other planet.

The air felt...different, cleaner even, when she finally got fully accustomed to the new sights. Everything seemed lively at first glance, and the woman wondered on the curative empowerment that the planet was rumored to have. That could be found out much later one, for now she had to wait for the bunny woman to make her way through so they could figure out what was going on here that required a visitor from a dream to urge them on. Was there some type of emergency going on? Were there armies of the undead rising from the grave due to some life giving spell gone wrong? Or maybe there was just something a spirit needed help with, and was simply picking random people to do the job for them! One could not tell, unless they had some way of seeing the exact future. Alas that was something the nine tailed fox was unable to do, so she would just have to stick with the program she was on and wait it out. Tails moved about impatiently as her mind raced, and her body grew tense at the thought of danger. It was not fear, but worry for the other girl. She was so timid, and fearful. How would she be able to protect her if it came to heavy combat while they were here? What if something dangerous was lurking? No, she would have to hope for the best! Surely a spirit would not pick someone that would just get themselves killed on a mission!

[609]
    [1681]

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th December 2016, 11:24 am

She continued to feel the pulsing of her heart in her chest thumping against her rib cage as it raced from the fear of the woman. As she slowly crept out from the spot, telling her of the thought of the tails simply being fake, it was easily shown to be otherwise as they seemed to be able to act in tune to the womans slightly disheartened expression by their drooping. It seemed to be the same as the way carrots made her ears perk up, and droop when she would get saddened as well, so maybe she was right and Gisen simply needed to just calm down and man up, so to speak. "N=No no! You d-don't have to if.. you don't want to. The.. The color is k-kinda pretty." A smile hesitantly began to form, trying to calm her shaking bodily nerves and attempt to act at least semi normal around the fox woman.

Her attention turned towards the portal to which she had actually been standing in front of, blinking and staring right at it with a bit of confusion. She'd never seen something like this before and frankly she had no idea what it was that she would do in a situation where she had to use one of these "portals". The bunny opened her mouth, ready to reply to her question when she had been stopped by the fox womans frantic apologizing about the lack of an introduction she had given before. She blinked a couple times in silence while the rather forthcoming woman had introduced herself. She'd mention being from a guild, but nothing she'd heard of before... But then again the only guild she had ever heard of was Fairy Tail and last time she checked they were not on the best terms with any other guild. "I-I'm Gisen.. G-Gisen Ceostra. I-It's nice t-to meet you too, Ai-Aiyana." There wasn't really much she could say other than a name. It wasn't like she belonged to any guilds, but for the most part she only knew of two that existed right now, and Aiyana's was still mostly unknown to her anyway.

She waited to have Aiyana use the portal first, wanting to see how it worked, but too ashamed to even ask her what she had to do to go through one. However, as she did watch her, it seemed it worked literally as she had worded it to herself. The multi tailed fox headed straight through the portal as if it were just a door to another room, which urged the bunny girl to try and catch up. Running through to the best of her ability, she would pop into a strange new world, pausing what would be right beside Aiyana. Long blonde hair laid out down her back, at first touch would make her squeak and look to notice the change.... And then a breeze of cold air would hit. She covered what she'd be late to notice was her chest bare and exposed, the suit becoming slightly too small to contain her chest size now while her face grew bright red. "C-C-C-C-COME ON!" She screamed out, her suit glowing and refitting to another outfit entirely (just referencing to normal FC attire for laziness reasons). "Apparently this place made me change to my winter coat.... But like.. if papa woulda known I could have been more prepared." With a sigh she would pull her new long blonde hair over her shoulder, starting to braid it while she awaited Aiyana's lead. Honestly, she was too distracted to notice anything as it was. At least, until she was done tending to a moment of unprepared fashion.

617 - 9 (parenthesis notation) = 608 words
    1549 + 608 = 2157 total

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 21st December 2016, 9:15 pm

Gisen Ceostra, as she so identified herself, still kept on the fearful way about her that showed that she was most definitely part rabbit. There was no fooling the vixen of such, or telling her otherwise, when this other woman could probably be persuaded to do anything for a carrot. Though that was something to worry about later now that they were on a new planet for the two of them. Aiyana would hear the other girl come out from the portal and look over to see a...really nice pair of boobs to look at for a moment as the other slowly dawned on them being out in the open. A giggle from the bisexual woman would erupt forth as Gisen the bunny girl tried to explain and apologize at the same time. "Well, if you are done showing me some of the goods we can start following that little light that came to me in the dream to see what it wants us to do. Shall we?" The woman would take a step forward as she spoke, looking back at the differently dressed woman as she asked the small question at the end of her words.

They wouldn't get far before the howling began. It was close, way too close, and signified that what seemed like wolves were coming in at them from what sounded like all sides. Had they been lying in wait? Or maybe they had caught the nine tailed fox's scent, and then the rabbit girl's scent as well, and were now on the hunt to get their next meal. But that many wolves howling at once? It must have been a huge pack of them or a bunch of smaller packs coming towards them in a race for the meal. Either way, it seemed they were in for a fight that they had no choice but going into unless they wanted to leave now and go back through the portal. Aiyana would draw her weapon of choice, her khopesh, before speaking up for Gisen to hear. |Seems the welcome wagon is already on the way. Try not to kill if you do not have to, but don't let yourself die in the process. Only take a life if yours is on the line completely." While it was the rules of herself and her guild, it would be nice if the other animal humanoid followed along with it at the same time. She did not have to, and could not quite be forced to if it came to her own decisions. Alas, the rustling of leaves became apparent and increasingly louder as whatever group began to charge at them.

[443]
    [2124/7350]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 21st December 2016, 9:15 pm

The member 'Aiyana Dominatus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) Boss Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) WeakMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) StrongMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) StrongMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) StrongMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) WeakMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster Heaven's Forge (Aiyana) NormalMonster
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 9th January 2017, 11:33 am

It seemed the predicament that her bodily change had put her through was something more of an amusing spectacle for the fox woman. Looking over, she would puff out her cheeks and pout, folding her arms at her chest in a bit of an annoyance. "I'm glad you found it funny. I'll have you know I felt chills and like, it was really cold.." Turned to face her, Aiyana would see her facial expression and the rather childish stature she stood in for the time being. After a moment, she would huff and let out a sigh, returning to what was left of her hair to finish braiding it and pushing it behind her so it would be out of her way. Brushing down her clothes for a moment, she let Aiyana begin to take a lead of the pair into this strange realm, not really sure of what she could do to at the moment. For once, she put a little trust in the fox woman to be able to help lead along for the time being.

Normally, in situations like this, she would be at least a little calm and composed around strange, unknown areas like this... But this time was different. She had no connection to papa, therefore she felt as if she was abandoned, or rather disconnected. It was a very scary feeling, left without someone who'd always looked out for her every single day from her "birth" to this adulthood. The bunny girl had a bit of a jump scare as the sound of the distant howling made her ears twitch, furthering a feeling of paranoia and even a bit of fear behind her. More howling sounds made her start to step back toward Aiyana, almost like she was ready to cower from the incoming enemies. She bit her lip and shook away the instinct to hide. She took one step out and did her best to try and stand her ground. "That won't be a problem, Aiyana. Animals are like family, but monsters are an exception!" Taking in a deep breath, Gisen would convert the air around her and swallow, forming a bit of an internal barrier. As the rustling grew louder, she readied herself next to Aiyana for the whole group to attack at once.

HP: 100% (40 hp shield)
    MP: 90%
    382 words
    2539/7350

spell used:

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th January 2017, 9:09 pm

The pouting from the bunny girl was even more amusing than the free peep show. She understood how being cold could be a problem, but it had not been for anywhere long enough to make a difference in the woman's condition. The howling they had heard began to grow even louder, the girl known as Gisen telling her that killing would not be a problem with animals as they were family. Monsters being the exception was understandable, even Aiyana knew that most monsters were not going to stop until dead. "All right, but if a monster is sentient enough to surrender we spare them. I understand if it's something crazed or impossibly violent, but anything smart enough to know to stand down can be spared and given a second chance." Aiyana's words were gently spoken as she moved the khopesh in the air before her with her left hand. Her right hand would remain free, to use the spells that required a free hand to do so.

It was just as she finished the sentence that she would hear rustling in the leaves to her left, a group of three wolves rushing forward to leap at her in vain. Why was it in vain? The cosmic shield around her body was more than enough to stop their attacks, and the cold aura that she activated put them into a cold state that made the hungry beasts faint in exhaustion. "Prepare yourself Gisen! Looks like we have a large group coming for us at once!" All around them the howls would begin to go off, followed by loud growls from all directions. Using the many visions available to her, the nine tailed fox could see well over sixty wolves hidden among the trees. Every one of them was walking in their direction. "Damn, there's a lot of them. Be careful, bunny, they might pick on you more than they will me." The ones that had already attacked had seemed starved to the point that they were weaker than the others. As she thought on it another group of six would jump at her as well. These would meet a wall of frostfire that she created in front of their leap for them to slam head first into. They would knock themselves in the process, too weak to be able to deal with anything more than a simple hunt at this point. They would live if they stayed down until they were gone, at least that was the hope. Either way their lives would not be ended by the vixen that was simply defending herself at this point.

Another slayer would also notice the absorbing of shadows of the wolves as they got close, the nine tailed fox eating them for mana even as the passive aura of frostfire absorbed another chunk of magic from the ten that got themselves too close.

[480]
    [2594/7350]

Enemies and Numbers:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 16th January 2017, 8:19 pm

Her body trembled a little as she waited for the impending pack of wolves that would come to approach them. It seemed as though she were set in having to wait until she got to see them all to try and collect herself enough to fend them off, but luckily she had the fox woman too. It was a little more relaxing, but she knew nothing of this persons combat expertise or inexperience... So it was rather difficult to think of what she could do for the fight itself if the number was well beyond what she thought she could handle. A smaller, but rather average sized pack had come through, it's numbers not that much that she'd worry about being an issue, and without even really reacting much, Aiyana had swept through them like they were a just a little dust bunny... Which is funny because dust bunnies look nothing like a bunny.. Lying bastards...

The blonde bunny girl would take in a deep breath of air and swallow, sating herself and calming herself down a little more. It didn't taste anything like a carrot, but it did the trick for now. Wolves poured forward in a number to which she couldn't even count. She looked around and started to devise a small plan to think about using at the moment to help dwindle down the enemies. After a moment, an idea struck her mind on what she could do, but it was a long shot... perhaps she could make it work. White winds would gather into her left hand and shape themselves into a lance. Her arm would cock back as she let her left side slide back until her back was literally facing Aiyana. Taking careful aim, Gisen fired off her lance by throwing it like a Javalin, watching it speed off towards the grouping of wolves, where the lance would hit the ground, causing it to explode with winds and letting the sheer force of the attack hit the wolves, sending them off and crashing into all sorts of trees, brush, and grounds around them.

The sound of whines from the wolves made her feel quite bad for what she'd done, but she knew things had to be done. Besides, if bunnies could fight like that, the food chain would be quite different after all. This was just a cruel twist on the chain of command in the food chain, which in itself was amusing to think of. Easing back into a normal stance, louder, more intimidating types of howling had made her jump just slightly as she questioned just how many wolves were out there now. "Just like... How many of these are there!? Surely... I got them all... I thought." With a huff, she looked around and around, then over to Aiyana confused. "So do you have any plans you might wanna share? I'm all ears... And like, so are you.. hehe." She chuckled and peered over every so often to the foxy woman.

3039/7350 words
    Hp: 100%
    Mp: 100%

Enemy count:

Spell used:

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 3rd February 2017, 12:16 am

The bunny girl seemed to have a bit of a fighter's spirit to her, though it was up for grabs on how long she could keep up something like she had pulled off just now. The other one would ask Aiyana Shuer about how many there were, mentioning getting them all, and bringing up talk of plans before cracking a pun and laughing at her own joke. The Pharaoh's Call Guild Master had no real plan to go over, and was too busy trying to come up with a plan that would be favorable for both of them so they could keep the rabbit alive longer than the next wolf attack. Why just the rabbit? It did not matter if Aiyana was slain here on this planet. The woman would simply pop back up in the Celestial Realm and act as if nothing had happened other than a slip up in some long, hyper-realistic, dream. The nine tailed fox's tails would swish as she ran over each idea until she got one that seemed to be possible. "All right, I can say with a degree of certainty that you have some kind of wind magic. If you can use that to keep them away from you while fighting back I can deal with anything that gets too close." It was a pretty lame plan, no fun at all, nothing special to it, and no chance for any kind of glory. It was just for survival at this point. They were surrounded with nowhere to go, other than the Wakusei Portal that would simply mean they had failed their reason to be here.

The howls, no longer as extremely numerous and loud, were more resolved than ever before. Was a pack leader incoming? Aiyana's thoughts on the matter would be confirmed as fact when three wolves that held an air of elegance to themselves while also dragging along twelve other wolves that seemed to be guards training around them. The three would look at Gisen and Aiyana with a hungering glare as the trio snarled before splitting off into three groups. One leader, four companion wolves, and a lot of anger and hunger fueling them on the two trespassers. "Be careful Gisen! They will try to surround us and get us from a direction we are not paying attention to. Aiyana knew a bit about animals. Between a mix of travel, and the headcount of beings she had met with either animal traits or a pet she could befriend making it easy for the intelligent celestial spirit to learn quite enough to be able to speak truly on such subjects.

Not wanting to have a large mass of the creatures encircling them, and seeing more in the distance, Aiyana would drop a wall of frostfire between the trees and the group that were about to fight against them. It would take a bit for them to get around it, and it would mean they would not have to fight more than the group circling them right now. Weapon at the ready, Aiyana prepared to knock out each and every one of them.

[521]
    [3115/7350]
    Enemy Count:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 22nd February 2017, 10:07 am

Right in the moment of the numerous packs of wolves surrounding them, howling and attracting more as the time went on was slightly more than what Gisen was ever used to in the wild, but the act of being a prey surrounded by predators was something she'd grown into over the number of years in the wild. Whether the fox tailed woman had ever known what she had built up her magic around, she could at least have gathered and placed the element to the nature of her magic, but she couldn't at the time place down what it was. That in it of itself wasn't something she had a need to keep for herself, but the Earth elemental tried to remain focused on the fight at hand. "That shouldn't be a problem. I'm used to this kinda thing anyway. You just tell me when you plan to move in or make an opening, alright?" Her narrowing focus on the need to survive and flee striking multiple ideas and situations she could come up with should they need to suddenly bolt in a certain direction or even to just keep them at bay.

The shift in nature of the attitudes in the wolves caused her to take more of an observational standing than her normal and previous defensive one. She'd known the reason for this, but whether Aiyana knew was another thing. Though no much time was given, she had just waited to find the reason behind why these wolves were acting the way they were. Just on the off chance that the ominously different world was also one that altered the mentality of the creatures within it, she wanted to find out more before she had come to watch anything else happen. Her partner warned her of normal strategies from which Gisen had been fully used to growing up, ones that she simply smirked at and chuckled. "I have spells for that kinda thing, Aiyana. Let's just take out the Alpha then the whole pack falls apart. A little domino effect." Her body jumped slightly as Aiyana had come up with forming some large wall of blue fire, compelling and rather distracting to be honest, so much so she couldn't remain focused on the task at hand.

3039 + 380 = 3419 words

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:08 am