Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila]

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] Empty I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila]

Post by Guest 18th September 2016, 8:35 am

I hear hurricanes a blowing.
    I know the end is coming soon.
    I fear rivers over flowing.
    I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Job Description:

That morning, Marschal woke with a yawn, baring sharp canines to the world as he blinked open weary traveler eyes and looked around. He was in his room in Silver Moon Inn, which was unusual for him since he was often sleeping in a booth or out on the streets. Neither could he recall why he had fallen asleep in this bed, but what he did know was that the comforter and sheets were delightful to be curled up in. Rolling over, the magus stretched his limbs and spine elegantly, mimicking that of a feline as it would awaken from its slumber. As usual, the male was in his birthday suit, covered precariously by the white sheets and the mane-like hair ruffled against his back. Scratching his back, the magus stood to his feet, the sheets dropping away from his hips as he sauntered over to his closet and pulled open the door. Standing there in the nude, the male gazed over his belongings and decided to pull out a black, leather vest with some light blue, mildly torn jeans.

Slowly, he pulled the jeans on first, bouncing a little to hike them all the way up his long legs before buttoning and zipping them up. After which, he grabbed the black, leather vest again and pulled it over his arms, straightening it once it was fully on him. Marschal kicked away the sheets into the corner of the room, as he figured one of the maids of the inn would come in and make his bed for him. Besides, he had a busy day ahead of him and he didn’t have the time to make the bed like he would have if it was just another relaxation day. Plopping back down onto the bed, the magus pulled on some clean, white socks, followed by combat boots that were steel-toed at the end. Once he was all done-up for the day, the man raked his claws through his hair quickly as he looked around for his hairbrush and couldn’t find it. Despite wanting cleanly brushed hair, he knew that the long mane of hair would simply get dirty when he was out on the job.

Sighing, he walked out of his room, closing the door behind him, and heading down the hallway that would lead to the staircase of the main floor. Marschal could be heard trudging down it at a fast pace, clomping onto the ground once he reached the last step, and heading over to the bar. He took his seat in his usual place at the bar and turned the spinning chair so that it faced the window that peeked into the kitchen area. It seemed he was up rather early, as there was only one person who was currently working silently in the kitchen, clinking utensils and plates together as they worked. When the woman glanced up to look out of the little window, she noticed Marschal sitting there and gave him a warm smile before walking over. She hung herself across the ledge of the window, her arms draped over the sides as she rested her head on one of her forearms.

The usual, Marschal?” she inquired, receiving a nod from Marschal, then heading back into the kitchen to grab his normal breakfast.

Quietly, the woman returned with raw meat on a silver platter and set down in front of the tall magus, bowing before returning to her kitchen duties. Marschal gave a beaming smile and plunged down on the meal, cutting into it with his claws and tearing at the meat with his teeth. He let out a purr of satisfaction as he devoured the meat, breathing in its succulent scent while he savored the taste of the blood and juice caressing his tongue. When the meat was entirely gone, Marschal ran his tongue over his lips, licking off the remaining juice that may have dribbled down his chin. Afterward, ran his fingers through his hair again as a means of looking pleased with the meal and his way of cleaning himself up after eating the meat, like a cat cleaning its paws. Satisfied with the outcome of his meal, Marschal clicked his tongue for the woman again, who came at his beckon and call easily. She momentarily looked at him quizzically, then nodded her head in acknowledgement before speaking, “Your gourd is all cleaned up and refilled itself with your liquor. I’ll get it for you.

Marschal gave another nod of his head and waited for the woman to come back with his gourd of alcohol that he would need for the day. Once she returned, he stood to his feet and took the gourd from her hand, bending down to give her a kiss on the cheek in thanks. “That meal was delicious by the way; your meats are always the best tasting since this place has been put up,” the male flirted with her. The woman flustered for a moment before quickly turning away and heading back into the kitchen to prepare for the rush that morning. Smirking, Marschal turned away from the bar and headed toward the entrance of Silver Moon Inn, stopping once he had reached it. He was forgetting something, but he couldn’t quite remember what it was and had to stand there and think for a moment. That was it! “Jiyu!” Marschal roared out, calling for the other magus that was supposed to go on this mission with apparently her friend he’d never met and him, “let’s get going!
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] Empty Re: I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila]

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 18th September 2016, 6:12 pm

1852 words

The comfort of her bed was something that Jiyu treasured heavily, a thing she took great lengths to achieve, getting her flank ripped open by a giant sheep, just so she could have one of the comfiest blankets in the world. Back than? It was all she could think of to resist knocking on Marschal’s door, asking to just sleep in his bed, heck even next to him, for the rest of her life. After she had been rescued, the nightmares had been so bad, she woke up in cold sweat several times a night if she could even fall asleep, fighting to stay awake, because the worst part about everything was she could not recall a single damn thing about the terrors after she woke. Now? She knew the reason why she had that torture inflicted upon her, Jiyu’s brain had worked so hard to protect her and prevent any knowledge of the things she could not remember, save the young girl from the horror. However in the end, it had all come leaking through the fog, and this had brought back the nightmares she had not endured since obtaining the blanket that her body was now curled within. Kazehime fought off the images, body shivering as phantom hands gripped her, and her body suddenly jolted upright, a silent scream escaping her mouth, body shivering out of control as Maka stared up at her in great concern. “I’m alright girl.” Only you could see the pure terror in her eyes as the girl crossed her legs, holding her arms over her bared chest, a defensive posture. “Just a bad dream.” that came directly from a memory that had almost been the end of her! It was these mornings she really hated her habit of stripping in her sleep, because waking up naked, it made everything worse, she felt more vulnerable, even with her door locked and the key hung around Koto’s neck. “It’s over now.” until she went to sleep again, but for now she could find comfort in the sensation of wool pooled at her waist, pulling the blanket back up to her collarbone, fingers gripping it tightly. For what seemed like hours, the wind mage lay there, unmoving, as if she did not intend on actually getting up. Even if this time seemed ridiculous? It was necessary to allow that state of horror to wear off, she needed to be sound of mind before she even moved to get ready for the day.

Jiyu calmed down sometime later, around fifteen minutes if anyone was paying attention besides for the little kitsune lain at the end of her bed. Once her mind could put together lucid thought’s and follow the set process all individuals were suppose to use, she spent energy to roll right out of her bed, not even bothering to kick off the cover, it came with her to kneel on the floor. Now was the time to point out this girl's room was extremely small, only three feet between her bed and dresser, and from the foot of her single twin bed to the sole window in the room. Honestly, considering the fact she only slept in her room and nothing else, Jiyu did not need much more room then provided, if anything it allowed her to make use of the ultimate invention for early mornings, laziness! The half demoness pulled open her bottom drawer, claws hands snatching up a pair of feminine under garments, panties and her normal bikini/bra top, rolling around as she eased the clothing on, groaning. Waking up was never her favorite part of the morning, she really would rather not, but by the time she got out of her birthday suit and into clothing that would never be okay for the public, she had managed to stand up. “Fuck, why do people need clothing anyways.” she had been singing a different tune when her body was scattered with burn marks and she certainly hated having people touching her, but getting dressed was so tedious when she had just woken up! “Which drawer did I put them in.” she grumbled the words out, finally finding a pair of her jeans, choosing those over daisy dukes for the day. Flopping back onto her bed she got the baggy jeans on easily, rolling over to open her night stand, retrieving her dagger and fan from the drawers, placing them in their rightful belt loops. The wind mage was silent now as she wobbled over to the corner of her room with a mirror, looking at her bed head in her own reflection. “He’ll kill me if I show up like this.” she could not brush it, but she doubted Marschal would be pleased by that and she was suppose to meet up with him today, so her wild locks had to behave tamely! Most of the time she spent getting ready that morning, was the hour she had to consume in order to brush her waist length hair out properly, well comb it out, with actual combs. After struggling with her tresses for all that time, she finally had them looking presentable, pulled over her shoulders so that her quiver would sit on her without pulling on the strands, with all that done the last task was to grab Night Hunt itself, and head downstairs.

Almost right after exiting her room, the wind mage had her normal energy restored, racing down the steps and strutting across the cafe to one of the booths, one more dimly lit then the right, a good spot to avoid getting her sensitive eyes over stimulated early in the day. Before she could even speak up, one of few current staff working came over with the breakfast she had asked for the night before. If the wind mage had become good at one thing? It was streamlining the process of getting out the guild’s center and off to some mission for the day. Kazehime had not been able to climb the distance she had, without a damn good method to getting things done. Of course her method did not account for Marschal in any complete way, so his roaring voice made her elfin ears visibly flinch. “Fuck.” the word rolled from her tongue as she covered those pointy appendages, tail lashing behind her.

The butterflies slammed into her stomach.

Jiyu had known she was going with him, there was no way to be unaware, but the fact she would be able to spend so much time with him, that was just catching up to her. Also she had to deal with the fact Leila was going to be there too and that was a can of worms waiting to be opened, considering the last time they saw each other had ended so badly, leaving their friendship in shambles on the wind user’s side. Having Marschal there when she saw Leila would make the whole thing easier, his mere presence was like a security blanket for her. Yet the man brought anxieties to the table as well, because the fantasies she had started having not too long back, those had not vanished with time. Thus while she could seek comfort, there was no easy way to lay all her nerves to rest and she was going to hate this whole damn thing. “I’m coming, I’m coming.” her voice was slightly ticked off, slowly making her way over, doing it on purpose so that he had to wait longer unless he wanted to leave her behind, it was what he got for roaring like that!

She couldn’t hide the wagging of her tail.

“This is going to be fun, isn’t it?” she giggled the words out as she came up beside him, one hand playing with a lock of her dual colored hair, smirking up at the much taller male. She hadn't really realized how much she missed his presence until just now. Sure they saw in passing, but she was often extremely  busy and gone on missions each day, so it had been some time since she had gotten to be around him like this, with the promise it would last at least the day. “The two we’re suppose to be meeting, I’ve worked with both before.” it was miserable, she could not think of anything to speak out in her velvet voice, so something related to the job came out without her consent! Work had kept her from even barely seeing him and now that she was standing next to the taller mage, all she could do was speak of work once more. “Lillian is the taller girl, green hair, green eyes, she’s a bit eccentric, entirely justice obsessed, and last I saw accompanied by a white wyvern  named Marshmallow-” her voice trailed off at the end, as if she could not bring herself to speak the next words, as if she couldn’t move onto giving him information on their other mission partner. Biting on her lip, she fought her own emotions, it was important to know who one was working with, and she could give him that information. “Liela is slightly taller than me with white hair and blue eyes, she’s often accompanied by a dragon fox sort of girl, Yuki, who uses ice, leila’s magic is harder to explain.” she seemed to stop herself from talking, shaking her head and glancing up at him once more trying to hide the upset that had taken over her body. He deserved to know what they could be walking into, she couldn’t tell him exactly what happened but “The last time I saw her, it didn’t end well, I have no idea how she’ll react to me this time.” she wanted to talk with him about anything else or spend the walk in silence, yet the topics got brought up, and she ate herself up about it, sighing out as she aimed to walk a step closer to his side.

She didn’t really speak the rest of the way to Ace Of Spades, staying mostly silent, enjoying his mere company in a manner that could only be stated as happy, told clearly by her wagging tail. However once they arrived at the meeting place, that ended, her tail slowly begun to stand still, and she started averting her head down once more, holding Night Hunt in front of her legs, close to her body. “Hey Marschal?” her velvet voice merged once more, as she looked up at him, craning her neck to do so. “...” she seemed to want to tell him something, but instead she aimed to take one of his large hands into both of her small ones, so she could hug his arm and lean against him. If he let her grab on, she’d let her body rest right against his, flush to him as her nose lay against his arm, taking in the scent she had missed from him. She couldn't’ change whatever Leila would do when she saw her ‘friend’ again, but she could enjoy the presence of Marschal, without issue. Until she had another fantasy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] Empty Re: I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila]

Post by Shipping Goddess 18th September 2016, 6:49 pm

The life of a hero was a tedious and busy one. You needed to wake up early, eat a specific diet, and be out all the time helping people. This was, at least, what the green haired Hero to Be thought about the life, and the flamboyant personality never ceased despite how her scheduel always looked.

On this perticular day, she was awoken by her brother, Gerome.

"Sister, awaken! Why ask me to prepare your breakfast if you let it get cold!"

The hero awoke and hopped out of bed in a flash, and forced her brother out of her room. She didn't live with him because she was still under the tutelage of her mother, no, it was quite the opposite. She had to protect her very sick, elderly mother, and that meant with money for her brother. Her brother was a doctor, but didn't have an official job because he needed to stay at home all the time, so Lily got the money for him.

After forcing her brother out of her room and quickly changing, she ran downstairs to eat her brother's cooking . She bought materials for breakfast that wasn't available around here while on Thunder Island, where she found Leila. Her brother fixed her an elegant and large breakfast consisting of 3 pancakes, scrambled eggs, a glass of milk, chocolate-covered strawberries, some toast, and three pieces of bacon as well as three more sausages. The hero ate this much on a daily basis, and didn't gain any weight. She ate for two - quite literally, in fact. She and her wyvern shared hunger and an apitite, and she somehow gained the reptilian beast's metabolism, so she had to eat a lot or else she might die of starvation.

After scarfing down the meal she went outside to greet her wyvern, whom was still asleep. It was five am of course, but she needed some early morning training. So Lily went to her shed, where her saddle, her two spears, and her armors were. Grabbing her armor, which added a whole 60 lbs to her with a chestplate alone, she got down on the ground, and proceeded to start doing push ups.

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five..."

She continued this until she got to a hundred, then stood up. Her arms ached, but she had much more to do. She proceeded to grab a bow that her brother used when practicing archery. She prepped an arrow and pulled it back until it couldn't go any further, then let it slack. She wasn't an archer, no, she simply noticed that pulling an arrow back on a bow takes a lot of effort, and thus was a good workout. She repeated this fifty times, until her arms felt like they were being crushed.

Taking a quick pause, Lilian saw the wyvern begin to awaken. She gulped down some water, and waved to her partner, who returned the greeting with a squeal.

"Morning, Marshy! We've got a big day ahead of us, mind hunting for Gerome? Mommy needs some dinner while we're gone, and the gods know Gerome can't hunt. He's an archer who can't hunt, strange."

The wyvern responded again with another screech, then flapped her wings and flew off, to go get some game for Gerome to cook. Lilian, however, stayed put and went over to her favorite tree - a tree with a little swing her mom made for her when she and Gerome were children. Jumping up and grabbing hold of the branch with the swing on it, she lifted herself up, doing some pull-ups. She did 30 pull-ups, until fatigue kicked in and she fell back, lactic acid getting the better of her.

She had to work out her arms, being a wyvern rider she had to hold her lance with one hand, and with presicion. Lances didn't have even weight distribution all of the weight was at the spearhead, which was roughly 20 lbs. That is a lot to carry with one hand for extended periods of time, so she constantly trained her arms, as she didn't need that much training with her legs, aside from the occasional run.

Lilian got in a quick shower, then changed into her clothes for the day. She then went to her mother's room.

"Mommy, I'm leaving out to go on a job, alright? Have Gerome call me if you need anything, okay? If you call I'll be back within a day's notice." Lilian gave her mother a kiss on the cheek, and walked back to her shed, grabbed her saddle, and got outfitted for the mission. Her sea blue armor and purple headband were put on, and she grabbed her two lances that she primarily used, and put them on the sides of the saddle. The sound of wings flapping could be heard now, and Marshmallow returned with a dead deer and lay it on the ground.

"Gerome! I got dinner for you and Ma! Don't burn it all in one day, okay!? I might be gone for a couple days, I might be gone for half of one! Call one of our cousins if you need more food, okay!?" With that Lilian lifted the heavy saddle and put it on the wyvern's back, and hopped onto the saddle.

"Alright, girl, let's go to Ace of Spades! Apparently there's something worthwhile there, plus I'll be able to see Jiyu and Leila again! I dunno who that last one is though, maybe a friend of theirs? Ah well! Let's go!"

The wyvern lifted up off the ground, and took off towards the former guild of Sabertooth, turned into a small city. She circled the skies above the meeting place, before finally deciding to land, and scratching Marshmallow's head.

"The chosen Hero arrives! Did ya miss me!?"
    ------------
    917 words in dis post

Personal Vindstot note: This, in a cronological sense, will take place after my Sec. Training

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] M7mHyEw
    I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] CKWpl03
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 19th September 2016, 4:07 am

It was still night when Leila decided to leave her room alone and climb up to the roof of the hotel she was staying in. For someone like her, such a simple feat was truly nothing more difficult than running up few stairs. Sitting down on the uneven roof tiles, her gaze would be quickly redirected towards the darkened skies above her. There was little in terms of obstruction, safe for few smaller clouds that were peacefully drifting and occasionally obscuring the magnificent stars above. In this world, the Earthland, starts were truly fascinating. As far as Leila knew, they were actual objects so far away that they appeared as nothing more than specs of light, when in reality they were so big that one could not properly even imagine it. It was completely different from her Celestia or the world normal Celestial Spirits lived in. There, every single star was nothing more than a magical signature, representing an active resident of that very world. In other words, those starts were living creatures that inhabited the Eden's Celestium. It was almost funny how quickly someone could change the way they view the world after single information is revealed to them. Leila wasn't human, she always knew that. She was a product of the Gardens, and yet, her existence held so much more importance than she knew. And only thanks to killing someone, she finally realized how it all was. She was one of those starts, one that shone brighter than the rest. But the light it was giving to the space around it, it was corrupted and dark. With a sigh, she jumped up onto her two legs again, shifting her attention to the way back down from where she was.

"How stupid... and I have to go out into the world and solve it's problems again today. I never imagined things would turn out like this when I wished to become a wizard, father... I'm sorry."

With those words that were meant for no one else than herself and those who already departed from this world, she jumped and landed in front of the door that lead to her room once more. There was a very special contract waiting for her today, one that she wasn't very pleased with to be completely honest. Back when she visited another world, she desperately searched for her friend Jiyu. But as time went on, she slowly gave up completely. In the end, it was probably better that the two of them were separated. Not everyone in this world was compatible with one another, that was how it all unfortunately worked. And now that Leila knew more about herself, she made the decision that she should limit her interactions with others to minimum if at all possible. After all, she was but a monster that was never meant to exist. In fact, ever since she killed Julius in those ruins and tasted blood for the very first time, she started feeling different. Her need for sleep and eating lowered significantly, allowing her to stay up for the whole night like this without any issues. Her body was slowly changing to represent the status of her mind, it seemed. Walking through the door and to her closet, she did nothing more than grab a very familiar coat made out of brown leather. It had been a while since she donned it last. And now that she did, a feeling of nostalgia ran through her entire body. She couldn't help it, she just had to embrace this piece of her attire. It didn't look like nothing more than a heavy coat that you would wear during a storm, but for her, it was more important than anything. And given the fact that it covered her entire body, most of her face included, it was perfect to wear and hide from the public eye. Not that there would be a problem with that, she had lost her Rising Star title and was a nobody once more.

"I'm leaving. The two of you can remain here, but I suspect you will go out for a walk eventually? In any case, have fun."

Those words were directed at the two other living creatures within the room. One being Ori, the fluffy little cat-like thing which was resting in it's basket. And the other one was of course Yuki, the little girl that was reading a book on her bed. There was no need to take here along today, as she would work with a larger team. No need to bring another person to aid, that was for sure. And so, with her mind still clouded with uncertainty, the girl would leave and head for the Ace of Spades where she had to meet everyone. It wasn't far from her location, and it was still very early, so there was no need to get a horse or any other vehicle that would make her transportation faster. All she needed were her legs and few hours of time. The road was peaceful with only few travelers moving about, moving their goods from one city to another. That life on the road, she was way too familiar with it. And somehow, she wished for it back. Even though she still had it in a sense, there was a difference between a wizard traveling the path and a traveler exploring the world. These thoughts occupied her mind for the whole time she was walking, making it seem as if she was going for only few moments when in fact, several hours passed before she reached the city. There, she would take a little unusual route to the meeting spot. Instead of just sticking to the cobblestone roads, she was hopping on the roofs of smaller buildings until she reached the desired destination. And from distance, it appeared that everyone had already arrived. It wasn't like Leila at all to be the last one to arrive. But it did happen from time to time, especially when she was in state like this. Quietly and without any words, she approached the group and looked at everyone present. She knew all of them with the exception of that tall cat guy. Though, she had a good idea as to who he was thanks to Jiyu who was all over him. And seeing her, it was... not great. She wanted to apologize for something that she had apparently said, but did not have the strength to do so. Not yet anyway. Not to mention that she wanted to keep her distance from the wind mage in the first place, she had decided that would be the best course of action! So why did she feel like this again. Emotions really were getting in the way these days.

HP: 400
    MP: 150%
    Word Count: 1131
    Total WC: 1131
    Comments: ///
    Spells Used: ///

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY HERO YAMAMOTOTM

Post by Guest 19th September 2016, 6:46 am

Marschal closed his mouth and quietly glanced down at Jiyu as she approached him from where he had just came from himself. The magus blinked his eyes and gave a shrug of his shoulders, which would have given him off as someone who was cold and aloof. In reality, he just wasn’t certain as to whether this job would be fun or not because almost every job he had been on, save solo ones, he had to be the protector. He didn’t have time to give a real answer anyway, for Jiyu had jumped straight into explaining who the two excessive partners were. Both women were people he had never met before, but apparently for Jiyu, she had worked with these two females prior to this job. She gave very little descriptions for both, but he had a feeling he wouldn’t much like Lillian with the way she was sounding to him after Jiyu explained who she was. Leila, on the other hand, didn’t sound as bad of a person, but Jiyu didn’t give as much of a description of her as she had Lillian.

Her silence brought worry to his face, but he didn’t persist in getting an answer from her as it looked like she wasn’t willing to speak. Instead, the magus merely wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, holding her there for a moment before letting her go. “If you are true friends, then there is no need for either of you to apologize; you both will accept your wrongdoings and remain friends with just silence between the two of you.” After saying this, the magus fell silent and opened the door for Jiyu to step through, so that they could get to Ace of Spades quickly. He was stopped, however, when she said his name, looking back at her for a moment and waiting for her to say something to him. When all she did was stare at him in the quiet, then move to cling onto his arm, the male looked away from her and continued on their journey. If she had something to tell him, she would tell him on her own time; he wasn’t going to force anything out of her when she didn’t want to willingly say it herself.

Before long, the duo were at Ace of Spades, standing there in front of a small coffee shop as a convenient place the four of them could meet. As usual, both Jiyu and he were early to the meeting place, waiting for Lillian and Leila to join them before they continued with their journey. With Marschal leaning against the wall of the coffee shop, chugging down his gourd of liquor, and Jiyu clinging to his arm, Lillian would be the first to appear. She was a rather strange-looking magus to him, decked in armor that looked to heavy for her and pretty much just how Jiyu described her. If it wasn’t for him drinking his liquor, he likely would have laughed his ass off at the outrageous outfit that the woman was wearing. He couldn’t speak for himself, though, as he was only wearing torn up jeans and a leather vest that hardly covered his burly, scarred chest. Instead, Marschal merely hooked his gourd onto his belt again and dipped his head in greeting to Lillian; now, all that was left was to wait for Leila.

Is Leila normally this late?” the magus inquired, looking down at an invisible watch on his wrist, as if he was able to tell the time. He wasn’t sure who this Leila was despite the description Jiyu had given him, but he wasn’t liking that she was running a bit late. Just as he said that, however, the white-haired, blue-eyed woman would drop down from one of the roofs of the buildings nearby the trio. His yellow optics watched Leila with mild interest, but it looked like she wasn’t going to say anything to anyone in the group, not even Jiyu. A frown appeared on his lips, then he let out an exasperated sigh and pressed off the wall, dragging Jiyu with him since she was still attached to his arm. “You all know what we’re here for, right? Or do I need to explain to you what we’re looking for here in Ace of Spades?” he questioned once everyone was gathered. When no one answered, he continued on, “rumor has it that there’s a crystal a few miles out from the city; we just need to find someone willing to take us there.

In spite of explaining the job to the three of them, the magus was not aware that a civilian of Ace of Spades was nearby and listening to them. Of course, that wasn’t to be unexpected, as they were standing in front of a small coffee shop where customers came and went. One of them would have eventually overheard what the group was talking about and butt into the conversation to ask about it. It was only soon enough that someone who had exited the coffee shop had become fully aware of the conversation Marschal was giving. As such, the person moved in toward the group and tapped on the male’s shoulder lightly, quickly gaining his attention, which wasn’t the happiest of greetings. “I hear that you’re looking for the crystal a few miles out from Aces of Spades, no?” the woman asked in a soft voice to the male. “The rumor’s true. I’ve seen it before; if you’d like me to, I can take you to the crystal since you would like to see it for yourselves.

Marschal was silent for a moment as the woman spoke her knowledge about the crystal, nodding only when she offered to take them there. That had been a lot easier than he was expecting it to be, but then again, the crystal was a tourist attraction and civilians often went there themselves. “If you don’t mind, it would be much appreciated if you could take us there instead of the risk of us getting lost finding it ourselves,” the magus responded. The woman nodded her head in response to him, then pushed through the group, beckoning with her hand for them to follow. He ran his gaze over the three females, then tilted his head for them to follow the other woman, letting her guide them to the crystal. Whatever was ahead of them, he was both nervous and excited for, as who knew what the crystal was capable of doing to someone. There was no threat from the crystal, however, so he figured it must not be something that did too much damage to the people.

Without further adieu, the magus trailed after the woman, letting her lead them out of the city and into the surrounding landscape beyond. Outside of Ace of Spades was an entirely different place, one that was filled with golden, tall strands of grass like waves of grain. Beyond even the golden waters was a forest, standing a dark green backdrop against the golden field of wheat and so forth. The woman brought them to this field and stepped inside of it, pushing aside the tall grass as she made a path for them to follow through. This would bring them to the forest beyond, where she, too, pushed through the shrubbery and into the depths of the forest. All of this would lead them to the crystal eventually, a sizely creation that towered in front of them, embedded in a menacing, black pillar. Its intimidating form would bring them another world, where they would likely struggle and prevail over the monsters that resided in it.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 19th September 2016, 3:24 pm

1844 words this post
    3696 words total.

She felt his touch before she processed the fact he was touching her, a piece of sensory information that pleased her beyond belief. If it was any other man to lay hands on her? The canine would not be okay with it, but it was him, even if she was to have an issue with marschal making physical contact with her, Jiyu would never say it, she didn't have the right to express something like that to him, the man had saved her life. Heterochromic optics caught the worry on his face, and her heart skipped a beat as her body was suddenly pulled forward. Marschal was correct in assuming she didn’t want to speak, but the way he pulled her close, that said more than any words ever could. With his arm settled around her shoulders, the wind user almost felt as if the rest of the world was incapable of even seeing her, much less hurting her. Jiyu fell easily into him, her hands lifting to grip his vest, trying to be careful of her claws so she would not make holes, she let her forehead rest against the material covering his chest, taking a deep breath as she attempted to regain her self control. Not that Jiyu had much self control to begin with. The embrace was over almost as quickly as it had begun, it was sad that it had been unable to last longer, but she knew they couldn’t stand like that all day. The only thing that mattered? Was the fact he was there for her again, he didn’t say much or push her for additional things, he was just there again, catching her when she was about to fall, likely without even knowing it.

With half her face pressed against his arm, her blue eye was the one gazing up at him occasionally to see his expression or the fact he was drinking. Normally? She would ask her friends or companions to quit consuming liquor if they were doing so around her, it often brought up bad memories. However it was different with this man, Jiyu was pretty sure he was drunk when they met and she was almost sure she’d never seen him entirely sober, since he was almost always at least sipping from that gourd. Kazehime very well could not expect him to cease doing something that his magic relied on either! Plus, the scent did not bother her nearly as much when it was on him, in fact she barely noticed it was the scent of alcohol anymore. As time passed she thought of explaining herself on something from the last job they had went on together, maybe finding the courage to explain why her now dead friend had called her a run away. However the arrival of one of their teammates prevented this.

Lilian's arrival was nothing short of what Jiyu had expected, well  save the fact she arrived before Leila. While she never saw the wyvern rider as someone who would be anything less than perfectly on time? Jiyu had grown used to quickly finding her Eden born friend whenever she started a mission similar to this one. Kazehime pushed past the feelings boiling her throat, forcing herself to release her teammates arm for the moment. No matter how much she wanted to cling to marschal forever, never let go of the person she found the most comfort in? It just was not right to hug unto him and do this reintroduction, no matter how badly she wanted to keep her hands on him . “Yeah, yeah miss chosen hero~” the wind user sounded playful as she smirked, walking forward to stand with her hands on her jean clad hips. “It's good to see both of you again.” a slender hand reached out as she giggled slightly, ears twitching. “Just don't go racing ahead this time, Kay lily?” The half demoness pulled her hand back, it's extension having been more gesture than offer for a handshake, fingers lacing behind her back. She was referring to the last time she'd worked with the well meaning odd ball, the other girl had raced ahead to a point Jiyu had considered dangerous! In the end it was alright, but she did not want a risk like that taken this time. As seconds passed slowly, she went to resume her former placement, tiny arms wrapped around marschals much larger one, face resting against the appendage so she could take in his scent directly. It was pleasant waiting like this, cuddled up to him, something she could easily do all day, if it wasn't for the knowledge of who she was waiting for! The longer Leila took, more time extended and it was just the four of them, waiting. All the waiting? Brought up worries that even though she'd accepted the job after Leila had, the Eden Mage both knew she was on this mission, and she chose to avoid contact instead of coming along, that they were waiting for nothing, due to here mere presence. She wanted to believe that sort of thing was impossible, but she had already believed Leila would never tell her the words from last time! Was it so far a toss to think she might give up a mission due to what happened between them? She didn't want to believe it, yet it was still only marschal, Lillian, marshmallow and herself standing here! What else should she believe?

It was unlike Liela to be this late and Jiyu was beginning to believe that the other girl was really not going to show up. Eventually the magic energy of her filled the air, suddenly she could feel the Eden mage approaching, smell her even past the thick pleasing scent she was burying herself in. Yet Kazehime did not look up. The half demoness found that all she could do was hold onto marschal tighter and breath his scent in order to console herself. Feet touched the ground and the noise forced her elfin ears to twitch and this her head to rise, half of her face hidden behind the giant man she was clinging to. Instantly her vision was met with a shock for the girl before her looked different than normal, instead of the top hat, that costume like get up that the tailed girl had grown used to seeing Leila in, the other Mage was clad in a boring brown today. Why was she dressed so differently? Jiyu stared from where she stood, peered from behind the protection of marschals larger and much sturdier body. No matter how much she wracked her brain, no reason for this change came over her, and eventually she stopped trying.

He was always saving her ass and this time she was determined to prove her strength somehow to him! For the moment thought, she accepted the rescue that was his voice breaking through the silence she herself could not cut, directing them and prompting someone to offer to lead them to the crystal they were seeking out. She kept her hands on him as the group walked along behind this new woman, body flush against his arm, keeping hold of him for comfort, considering the silence was slowly murdering her. The last time Leila had been this quiet, well it had never happened. Even when she’d refused communication because she had not wanted her friend to discover her half demon status, the other girl had not been silent, she’d come to Rose Garden chasing her down. That was when she remembered once more that Leila had initially accepted her demon traits, slightly rebelled against her becoming ‘less innocent’ but the eden mage had accepted her, even considered her cute! How did that turn to hate within a few seconds? It didn’t make any sense, no part of what had happened between them recently made sense to Jiyu, and it made it harder to believe the other girl had meant her harsh words.

At the same time they arrived at the crystal, Jiyu finally broke.

Marschal had told her they wouldn’t need to say anything if they were really friends, but after what had been said, silence just couldn’t do anything for either of them! This was the sort of thing Leila should be rushing to fix, it wasn’t right that the other girl was so silent, something was wrong. However the wind mage was still tongue tied, her mouth dry as she glanced behind her once more, towards Leila, gripping onto Marschal tighter. Right now she was lucky her body was so weak, or she might be gripping hard enough for it to hurt. Even with that fact? Kazehime couldn’t take it anymore, the girl who led them into this clearing was saying something like “The gem seems to respond to magical power.” but the only thing Jiyu could think about was how she would solve this problem! Wait the gem, that was it, her ticket to a solution was the crystal in front of them. If it responded to magical energy it had to be a portal or something, either way a mage touching it would bring some result, and she was a mage. Her dual orbs glanced back once more, one hand releasing her team-mates arm so she could play with her own hair. She had to say something right? The wind user brought her fist in front of her mouth, a few strands of her ebony hair still caught between the fingers, averting her gaze to the side, face flushing as she struggled mentally. He was right. Bare feet stepped forward “It responds to magic power then?” she sounded as if she was clarifying, her hand falling from in front of her face, reaching out, feet carrying her until it was impossible to keep holding Marschal’s hand unless he had followed her. Finally, a slender finger rested against the cold object.

The crystal reacted to the girls wind magic swiftly, glowing until the light enveloped her, blocking her from the sight of the other three. When the blue brightness cleared? The half demoness had vanished, her footprints were in the ground, but her body was gone, all traces of her joining the girl’s physical form in utter blackness. Kazehime knew very well what she was doing, it was the only thing she knew how to do! The girl ran into something that could turn into trouble, knowing Marschal at the least would come after her, protect her and maybe lillian as well. However she also knew most importantly, that this would prove how Leila felt. You wouldn’t follow someone you hated into  blind situation that could be filled with danger, maybe even one that could become deadly! If there was anything left of their friendship, the white haired girl would follow her.

So Jiyu stood there in that world, surrounded by withered trees, waiting for them, anxious to see what her actions had brought. Besides for the scolding she was pretty sure someone was going to give her for being so rash.

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] H6NcPbM

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 19th September 2016, 4:29 pm

Jiyu stood very close to some... Cat... Wolf... Dog.... Lilian couldn't tell. Some sort of animal-man, from the looks of it, whom was drinking right from the point of her landing. This was quite the person based on his looks alone, and sadly was the only one Lilian didn't know. This meant that Lilian would have to get to know him, and if that was the case she might have another Roy incident, as conversing with a drunk was not always the best of things to do. Of course their COULD have been another liquid in the gourd he drank from, but the likeliness of that was slim to none, considering Marshmallow's reactions. It could seem like nothing to the others, as they haven't been trained to sense even the smallest change in the wyvern's mood, and it helped a bit for her to share the sting in her nostrils that the wyvern did.

Lilian was greeted by Jiyu, whom held an arm out to her, however quickly retracting it shortly thereafter. Marshmallow screeched with delight to see a former face that wasn't just Gerome every day, so Marshmallow flapped her wings and moved towards Jiyu, only to have the reigns pulled by the rider.

"I hope it's needless to say, but Marshy here missed ya. And as for our job, I didn't exactly run away, it was more so Marshmallow dragging me away. Last I checked if a wyvern with a size thrice yours drags you away, you go away!" a chuckle left her lips as Marshmallow stomped in embarrasment, distorting the mage a slight amount before regaining her composure, and she turned to the unknown animal man. She put her index and middle fingers together, and made a sort of salute to the man, and nodded her head.

"I don't believe we've met? I'm Lilian Truth, if Jiyu hasn't told you of me. My friends call me Lily, and this here is my darling partner, Marshmallow!"

The introduction of herself and Marshmallow was followed by a quick succession of multiple events, ranging from the arrival, albeit very late, of Leila, in which Lilian gave the same greeting of the two finger salute as Marshal, and with a woman beginning to guide the group towards the crystal. Lilian, not wanting to get entirely ahead of the group, dismounted the wyvern and walked aside the group, not really having a topic to speak about that would pass the time with actual efficiency. Absolutely none.

Lilian, despite being the third one there, felt as if she were alone, the others' silence being completely boring. While she hadn't a topic to speak of, Marshal was either endulged in his drinking or just silent, Jiyu seemed concerned with something, and Leila... Well something was off. The only thing that made an attempt at sounds was the wyvern taking the trek with them, which was only an occasional screech at a bird or something.

"Blast, you guys are boring!" Lilian made a chuckle to herself, and stood there as the woman explained about the crystal, and about how it reacted to magical power. Jiyu, ironically, was the person to simply run up and tap on the thing, and a blinding blue light enveloped her body. Marshmallow made a roar of discomfort, and Lilian had to shield her own eyes. She, once the light cleared itself, stared at a crystal, not Jiyu.

"She tells me not to run off and then does this!?" Lilian dashed forward, Marshmallow close behind, and put her hand to the crystal. At first nothing occured, until a slight bit of mana was leaked by the mage, and soon the same repeating blue light surrounded the hero, and within the same instance she was gone. She was surrounded by blackness, but that changed quite soon to a scenery of a forest of withered trees, shrouded in a deep fog with no source of the sun. Jiyu seemed to be fine, plus Lilian highly doubted that a simple teleport could bring THAT much trouble, but possibilities exist nonetheless. The Hero to Be turned around, not hearing the screech of disapproval that normally came with something new - in fact, she had no idea where Marshmallow was at all! Lilian had assumed that, since they are magically linked to one another, that if she teleported, the wyvern would too, but Marshmallow hadn't. It seemed that Lilian was alone, and with that she started to panic, the worry clearly showing on her face as she turned away from Jiyu, and quite possibly the group.

Marshmallow ISN'T HERE! How!!? It can't be. I can't leave Marshy alone, what if I die here, what if she dies out there!? Would this be like a Neutral Grounds incident? Would I - would I be trapped here forever? No no no no no NO! This can't be happening!
    Her thoughts yelled at herself. It was true, she hadn't the faintest idea as to what this supposed world would do to their connection, wether it'd be severed or remain intact, and that left only the worst in her head. How would she faire if some hunters came by and decided to take Marshmallow's skin for a leather industry? Would Lilian collapse in battle suddenly, only to perish without ever being wounded? Or would she be trapped in this realm forever, should she leave that the magical connection would be returned, only to cause her death. At the moment, nothing good could come from Marshmallow being in the other world, but the young mage had to think about the here and now, the world she was in.

Slapping herself lightly, just to straighten out her mindset, Lilian regained her composure, and sighed. This wouldn't be good for her to be weak, mind-wise, as it would have an effect on her judgement. She, instinctively, reached for her -

BLAST!

Her lance was still with Marshmallow! Great, just great. In an unknown land, without her weapon, and without her wyvern. This was just absolutely great.
    -------------
    1004 in this post, 1911 total for me

I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] M7mHyEw
    I Think the Four of Us Make A Great Team [Marschal, Jiyu, Lilian, & Leila] CKWpl03
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 20th September 2016, 1:30 pm

There wasn't much of a talk, surprisingly. Well, with the exception of Lilian who did seem pretty talkative even the first time she and Leila met by a random chance. Which meant that Jiyu's boyfriend really was the only one who needed to be actually introduce to all of them. Which he really wasn't, maybe she just overheard it, but she did not catch his name at all. So for now, he was just a cat boy, since it was a bit unclear as to what he actually was. Though it was pretty clear that he and Jiyu were really a pair, both having those animal features. Which kinda begged the question, why was that girl so self-conscious about her demonic blood and sudden change in appearance when she clearly knew that other people could easily like people that were like that, her boyfriend being a clear example. Well, there was a lot of things in all honesty. But as she promised to herself, she refused to talk to Jiyu at all, which kinda resulted in ignoring everyone present as she simply hid herself in that heavy brown coat of hers. She probably looked like a vampire that was trying to hide from the sun to the others right now, but it was better than just being how she always was. Wearing this coat made her way more comfortable with everything and calmed her down, probably in the same way Jiyu did when she was near Marshal. They both had something, but seemingly disliked the other person's object that calmed them down. It really was one weird situation, wasn't it. And somehow, they even managed to get someone that knew where they had to go without any problems at all. So far, things were going in their favor as a group, even though the group itself was kinda cracking. The walk to their destination was not too long, but long enough for the silence to grow heavy, very heavy.

As they marched, Leila noticed that her companion was trying to look at her from time to time, which made her even more self conscious. And in order to avoid those beautiful heterochromic eyes, she averted her own gaze into the ground as they walked. Honestly, doing all this made her face red and brought small tears into her eyes. And eventually, they arrived. The crystal really was something, even from the distance. How exactly did something like this appear without anyone truly noticing, that was kinda beyond her. It was also pretty obvious that this object was definitely magical. Though what it did, that was unknown. The fact that it reacted to magic could mean literally anything and it only confirmed what they already knew. And that was when it started. Jiyu started acting really weird and suddenly touched the object, seemingly to investigate it. And yet, while knowing that it would resonate, she used magic on it as well, managing to activate the bloody thing! How she managed that, well, at the time Leila didn't really care. That whole facade she was trying to keep up, that barricade she was desperately trying to build between them had collapsed in that one instant. And her body moved on it's own, not accepting anything else other than the thought of grabbing Jiyu's arm as she slowly vanished in the blude light. And she almost did. But it just slipped away in the last second, leaving her alone in this world for nothing more than a single moment before her own body would collide with the crystal and got transported. She actually had quite a bit of experience with teleporters, given the fact that you had to go through one in order to get to her guild. And thanks to that, she managed to orientate herself properly and land on both of her feet, not tumbling over.

They were in a completely different world, one that she did not visit before. And yet, the way it looked reminded her of something. The Gardens! Her first thought when seeing it all was that they were actually transported into her dimension, it's part that was corrupted by humanity and left as a withered and destroyed forest. But the magic here was different, so they definitely were somewhere else completely. That was good, as that scenario would bring much more trouble. But there was something else that Leila had to pay attention to now, besides those trees. It was her companion, of course. Lilian had made her way to this place as well, all confused and looking around. But she only payed any attention to Jiyu. That leathery brown hoodie was now down, revealing Leila's full face. And just as before, her cheeks were of bright red while her eyes were slowly swelling with tears. And only for a moment, it grew dark as the girl charged towards the wind user, jumping at her and making her fall to the ground as she hugged her rather tightly.

"What do you think you're doing?! You have no idea how dangerous this could be! Making me worry about you so much that my heart is... I hate you!"

She was barely able to speak as her throat tightened, tears pouring down her face. It probably looked really weird to Lilian and Marshal if he decided to follow, but she could simply no longer control her emotions now. Making a scene in place like this, it was so unlike Leila who always tried to act cool and composed, trying to be that big sister figure to others... and yet, she always failed, ending up like this. Life was simply unfair.

Word Count: 942
    Total WC: 2073

Post by Guest 20th September 2016, 2:46 pm

Unfortunately, Marschal hadn’t been given the time to introduce himself to Lillian and Leila like Jiyu had probably wanted him to. They were quickly pulled away by a civilian of Ace of Spades and brought straight to the crystal that was embedded in a black pillar. The woman stood in front of the squad, explaining to them how the crystal was benign to the people of Ace of Spades and that the Sabertooth members hadn’t come to check it out. With no threat from the crystal, what was the point in a magus coming to check it out anyway? No threat, no reason to worry. However, she had brought up the fact that the gem reacted to magical power and with that having been said, it caught Jiyu’s attention. Sensing the change in emotion from his partner, the magus glanced down and warily watched her as she inquired about the crystal. She was biting and playing with her hair, a sign that gave away to Marschal that Jiyu was planning something he wouldn’t like.

Just as expected, the woman let go of his arm and took a step toward the crystal, causing Marschal to follow with her in order to not let her go. Her body quickly enveloped in blue light after she had touched the crystal, blinding the magus to the point he had to shut his sensitive eyes. Lifting an arm, Marschal held tightly onto the hand of Jiyu, not letting her go as the light, too, began to absorb his body. As he was constantly exerting magical power, it was no doubt the magus wouldn’t had to have touched the jewel in order to be transported. His very aura would have done enough to transport the enter group if they had all been touching each other and he had touched the stone. However, it seemed that they were going in separately, and being the brash woman the Jiyu was, she was the first to have done so. Being her protector, it had only been right for him to never let her go and to make sure that he went in the exact moment she did.

The duo were transported to a desolate landscape, where the only sound viable to the ears was that of silence ringing against eardrums. Marschal cracked open his eyes, noticing that the blinding light was gone, and discovered at the world before them was dead. His golden optics raked around the dead trees as not even a wind blew through the area, but what caught his attention was the rancid smell of rotting flesh. Casting his eyes to the ground, the magus would become fully aware that dead animals lay sprawled out along the ground, emaciated. Nine deer were scattered over the land before them, no sign as to what had caused their deaths, just that they were bloated and unmoving. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, Marschal looked back to Jiyu, wondering what her reaction would be to the lifeless world they were in. He did not get much time to observe her, though, before the blinding light returned and Lillian had joined the couple in the land.

Marschal didn’t think much of Lillian, figuring that she would be fine on her own, as a hero was always fine on their own, no? He was wrong, however, for as soon as she joined them, she started to look around in confusion, perhaps at the bleak landscape. Again, he was wrong because it was then that Lillian wailed out about her pet Marshmallow having not come along on the mission. As he had no explanation as to why Marshmallow was not capable of joining them, Marschy remained in his place next to Jiyu. Of course, he felt a little sorry for the girl having just lost her pet to the other dimension, and the wyvern had to be just as distressed. They may not be able to have been together on the mission, but he had a feeling she would return safely to Marshmallow’s side. If not, he would die trying to get her back to her pet, just as he would die in the name of Jiyu if she were to be hurt.

When Lillian had calmed down enough to not be wailing over her missing pet and the fact that she had lost her lance, Marschal left Jiyu’s side. Quietly, the magus headed over to Lillian’s spot, pulling his weapons free from their place on his back, where they were tightly strapped on. After that, he would pull the sheaths off of his back and stop in front of Lillian, staring her coldly in the eye for a brief moment. He would then extend his Wind and Fire Wheels out to her, placing them in her hand with the sheaths being placed in her other hand. “These are Wind and Fire wheels, they are significant in the usage of martial arts, but if you know how to wield them, you know how to wield them. They are proficient at slashing, stabbing, and parrying targets, but you’re also capable of disarming opponents with them. Grip them, one in each had, on the padded areas; you use the flame-styled blades in order to slash, stab, and parry your target’s attacks.

He would pause momentarily in explaining the weapons, letting what he said sink into the woman’s head before he continued on. “These are my wheels, they are known as Hellhound Collars, and are capable of dealing significant damage with their abilities. One ability is called ‘Ticking Down To Damnation’, the other is called ‘Illness of the Ghost’; ‘Ticking Down To Damnation’ is a DoT, where it emits a piercing sound that hurts the opponent. ‘Illness of the Ghost’ is an instant ability, where you stab into the target and drain their health from there and it restores 50% of the taken health back to you.” Marschal stopped talking after that and glanced down at the weapons momentarily before looking back at Lillian a last time, then turned away. As he was walking away from Lillian, the magus paused in his tracks and looked back over his shoulder, golden optics watching her. “I’m Marschal Leigh, you can call me Marschal or Marschy for short,” he stated, only to look away and return back to Jiyu.

The second he had come into arm’s reach of Jiyu and grasped her hand back into his, Leila would appear as the last one into the new world. His gaze shifted slowly from the half-breed dog demon to the creepy garden lady who came crashing into the desolate landscape. Her words were muddled to his ears, a blubbery mess that likely only Jiyu would be capable of understanding clearly, as they were meant for her. Just as he was about to look away, Leila came rushing toward them, crashing into Jiyu and taking her to the ground with her. As a result of the sudden impact, Marschal did not have enough time to react to the situation and came toppling over with Jiyu and Leila. Instantaneous reaction of his body forced him to pull Jiyu and Leila on top of him, causing him to hit the ground with a heavy thud. “What did I tell you, Jiyu? You are true friends if and only if the other person knows that they are forgiven even in silence,” he whispered into Jiyu’s ear.

He chuckled slightly, but the soft sound of footsteps caused his ears to twitch and Marschal tilted his head back slightly to look at whatever was coming toward them. A woman clad in high-tech-looking armor stopped in front of the squad, braided, purple hair swaying behind her from her motion. “I see that you four have touched the crystal,” the woman stated in a solemn tone of voice, gazing down first at Marschal, Jiyu, and Leila before looking to Lillian. “I should inform you that you four are no longer in your world and that, now that you have entered this world, there is no means of escape. Not even spacial magic or magic that allows teleportation can get you out of this world; if you try to use it, it will only bring you back here. However, there is one way to get out. . . you must collect twelve crystals and combine them into one, then bring them to the core of this world and free my creator. She will send you home with no resistance at all, but each of the twelve crystals are found in different areas of the world.

She moved away from Marschal and his two girls, walking toward Lillian a few steps before stopping and looking her in the eye eerily. “I can teleport you to them directly easily, but each crystal is embedded in an entity that we will need to kill; once dead, I will remove the crystals, though it’ll take longer if the entities are alive. . . mostly because they’ll try to be killing you.” In that moment, Marschal sat up, setting the girls off to the side, then clambering to his feet, dusting off dirt from his vest and jeans. “The first of the entities is located in the forest beyond and since we’re already here, there’s no reason for me to teleport you to the crystal. There is one thing, though, I’ll need as much protection as you can possibly give me because these entities know I can extract the crystals, so they will try to kill me first.

Marschal nodded in acknowledgement to the woman, crossing his burly arms over his chest, “then let’s get a move on.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 20th September 2016, 4:11 pm

1816 words
    total words

“Well I missed him to~” she chuckled at the wyverns actions and noise, moving to try and place one hand on it’s forehead and scratch it, if the beast would allow her. Most of the people she knew? Had adorable pets like this one, and in a sense she had an adorable pet as well, btu that pet also was more of a companion or an adoptive daughter, than she was a pet. Jiyu had taken in a kitsune who she named Makoto, an orphan who only had two of her tails, yet was growing in power every single day she stayed beside her guardian. However the kit was still an infant of her species, so the wind user left her behind on missions that could eventually turn dangerous on her, so that the child would not be harmed. Thought, every time she arrived home? It was hell explaining to Koto that leaving her behind really was the best option right now, the kitsune hated being left home alone and before long Jiyu knew she would have to obtain a babysitter. Since she was a growing entity, one of these days Maka was not going to just stay put in their room on her own accord, even when told to! After this mission she would find someone to fox-sit for her, so that she would never have Maka following her secretly into dangerous situations. Too bad Jiyu was too absorbed in Marschal to notice that the day the twin tail did not listen to her, might have come sooner than she believed. In the alley way next to them? A small silvery/purple shape was peering out, fighting to eavesdrop, spy, all while not being caught by the wind user.

“Yeah, can’t exactly force him to drop you.” the wind user chuckled a reply to something lillian had said as they started to walk, small smile gracing her face. Once the group was a few feet away, out of sight, the shape that had been watching them set off to follow, just out of sight, tracking them using the sense of smell all foxes had. “Are we?” Jiyu did not think she was boring, but then again she was acting extremely weird today, just like Leila. Until things got solved between them, it was doubtful either mage would be much fun, but that was just how things went, it wasn’t their fault they’d hit such a rough patch. Although, Lillian seemed daft to the tension that actually existed between the two, which was reasonable since they both had a habit of hiding things like that, so each girl was obviously good at looking nearly alright even if everything was falling apart. Until they both inevitably broke, like Jiyu did when she started behaving in a way that cued Marschal into the fact she was about to do something that none of the other three would be very happy about. Of course, if Jiyu never acted, her hand never touched the sleek surface of the gem, than they would never have the adventure that game with it. As the mage’s started to vanish, the fox watching them grew increasingly concerned, eventually leaping at the gem, the tiny magic she held from being a mythical creature proving to be more than enough to transport her.

The magic from the crystal tickled Jiyu’s skin as the light from it enveloped her body, consuming her material form and translating it to pure magic. Blue light was blinding to her sensitive eyes and her optics closed naturally to protect themselves from any damage. Once she had her vision canceled out again, panic almost flooded over her in massive destructive waves, nearly overtook her once more, but every other sense went on high alert, due to her being unable to see right now, and she could feel his magic energy so clearly, the contact between their hands tickling her sense of touch. Even with her stupid, the reckless action, he had not let go of her, Marschal made sure his large hand did not slip from the grasp of her tiny appendage. Even without seeing him, due to having her eyes closed and the blinding blue energy? Jiyu knew that when she opened her eyes wherever they ended up, he’d be right there with her. It made her happy to know that he was with her so easily, red dusting across her face as she felt her bare feet touch mostly dry soil, her pride fighting off the blush so that he would not be able to see it. If her occasional fantasies were not bad enough? She’d never be able to recover her pride if he caught her blushing when there was no clear and logical reason for the reaction! Kazehime felt her face might be slightly more colored than normal, but she knew the red was mostly gone, and there was no more time to wait, in a new environment you could not remain self absorbed for long.

“Marshmallow didn’t follow you?”
    as Marschal let go of  her in order to offer something of his to Lillian, the wind mage realized the large wyvern was missing from the team. Jiyu glanced around from him, momentarily thinking she saw something moving behind a tree, but even if she saw something, it wasn’t white. So it looked like the large beast was actually gone, not present at the moment. Hopefully he touched the gem late like his rider and Leila! Otherwise if she recalled, the hero was screwed for the moment. Jiyu did not know the extent of their bond, but she did know that the two were close and Lily relied on Marshmallow heavily in battle, plus her spear was with the wyvern.

All of that faded from the wind user’s mind, it suddenly became impossible for her to think clearly. While they had been touching before right now, when he returned from his task of giving Lillian the wheels? She had been the one to grab him, her tiny hand enveloping his larger one, both of them required to really have a decent part of his appendage covered. Once Marschal was done the task he had wriggled out of her grasp to complete, he grabbed her hand, the size difference between them jarring as her slender hand vanished in his much larger one. Holding hands with someone was nothing major, she’d done it with leila several times, yet her heart was pounding faster in her chest, back when she held his hand her pulse had been calm, now that he was holding hers, she couldn’t control her own heart rate. Jiyu had no time to regain her own self control as Leila came crashing into the world, landing without a flaw. Before the other mage even acted? She nearly teared up at the fact her suspicion had been right, leila didn’t hate her, it was impossible for that to be the case, if the other girl despised her like she had said, the phoenix member would have never followed her into the gem so recklessly!

Jiyu had no defense when Leila suddenly barreled into her, her emotions from Marschal’s grip on her hand and her eden friend coming to her, they nearly shut down the wind user. Leila’s form was in her face within seconds, there was no time, she felt herself falling, her friend had forgotten about her weak body! Dread filled the wind user, this was going to hurt and there was no way to avoid it, white hair fluttered around her, blocking out everything else in the world, but she couldn’t admire the beauty of the moment, she knew the pain that was coming.. Only it never happened, she didn’t feel the shooting pain that normally came when she fell, no time was given to consider what happened as Leila spoke and sobbed at once. “I was seeing if you’d follow me.” she had also found out Marschal would follow her, but that had not been her initial plan, she had just wanted to see if her friend hated her to begin with, yet she had gotten so much more out of this! Might have been stupid but she’d do it all over again. “You wouldn’t have come after me if you hate me.” she explained herself, but her face grew reddened when she realized at his voice and laugh, the reason she had not experienced pain was that Marschal had caught her, literally. Oh fuck, they were both laying on him! Instead of bitching at him for rubbing his being right in her face, this time she laughed, her free arm wrapping around Leila’s back as her team-mates heart beat thundered in her sensitive elfin ears. The half demoness could have laid like that forever.

That woman ruined everything! She heard the voice, and was still content until it’s words caused Marschal to manhandle her once more “Hey I Can-” yet she realized all physical contact between them had been broken and it made her pause her complaint for a second. “You could have asked me to get up, how many times have I told you not to manhandle me?!” yet she was so easy to man handle, because of the fact she was very short and only weighed close to a hundred pounds. Someone with Marschal’s size and strength? Clearly had no trouble controlling her movement when they desired, especially since her body was so weak. “And be more careful next time Leila, if Marschal hadn’t caught us, I would have gotten hurt. Remember, my body is weak.” her little motion of bringing her fist in front of her mouth happened again as she averted her gaze, smiling softly and yet scolding one or both of them. “Thanks for that by the way~” she would admit that she needed him to do as he had done, especially since there was no denying he’d saved her ass again anyways. “You won’t be saving my ass this whole time thought! I’m stronger than I was on our last mission, Plus Leila’s here and we can kick some major ass together.” the wind user forced herself to stand slowly, offering her hand to the eden mage afterwards to help her up. Even if she wanted to continue physical contact with Marschal again? She had just gotten a friend back, and she didn’t know if it was alright now that they had a dangerous objective.

“Can you tell us what they smell like so I can track them?” the female asked the question, walking forward to stand in front of the new appearance to their team. In the past, her senses had been helpful in allowing herself and Leila to get ahead of their enemies, make the first move, which often lead to a swift, decisive victory. If she could not track the opponents? It would make things harder.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 23rd September 2016, 12:48 pm

Almost as if Marcshal had read her thoughts, he walked over to the green-haired heroine and gave her two weapons, most likely his weapon of choice that he uses in combat. A benevolent gesture, and it made Lilian feel a bit more secure about the man that she hadn't known anything about, well... Now she learned his name.

Marscshal, a good name. Sounded much like her pet's name, and she knew in advance that she'd confuse the two, as Lilian constantly calls her pet "Marshy." However, the young heroine made it an immediate goal of hers to get as little mix ups as possible between the two, however she didn't even know where Marshmallow was to begin with! For all she knew the wyvern was in this world, just in the polar opposite direction. She hadn't the faintest of ideas how this world worked, but she did know she WOULD make it out of here, whether or not some woman says that teleportation works or not.

Taking the two wheels in her hands, she nodded her head before thinking about how to use them to her own personal best proficiency. She was used to basic thrusts of the lance, however that was far greater than arm's length, so she decided to use them as a sort of addition to her normal boxer-like fighting style when engaged in hand-hand. She hadn't had MUCH training without Marshmallow or a lance, but she did know the basics and to some extent the advanced level skills of boxing.

Lilian watched as the next few events unfolded, however paid attention only to the woman that told of some god-like creator that can send us home, however we must first do the busy work of defeating enteties and collecting crystals, only one of those two unnerving Lilian. It seemed the woman knew her morals and dislike to kill, because she stared directly at Lilian when she spoke of it, and the heroine didn't know if it was just her imagination but she heard a much more forceful tone from the unknown lady.

Essentially, they were going to be used as meatshields for ressurecting the creator of this planet. Whatever must have imprisoned this god-like entity must be indirectly or directly the course of this bleak surroundings, the soundless trees, the darkness without a source of light, it all seemed so dead. Either this creator had been the provider and couldn't do it anymore, or whatever brought the creator out of the picture was the one to destroy the areas around them, and probably placed the guardians of the crystals. So, was this the life of a hero now? Putting herself into the position of nothing more than a simple meatshield? No, it always has been. There was the difference between the people with strong ambitions and convictions and those who succumbed to their own defeat before it even happened. Someone else would not have wanted to risk their own lives for the sake of others', however a hero knows that any sacrifice was worth saving at least one other person, and as such she cleared her throat and spoke up. She wouldn't speak on the topic of killing - that was too sensetive a topic for the headband-clad hero to be.

"A crystal around here? Wouldn't it emit off magic power that we'd all be able to feel? There is, in fact, a blasted beast inside of it. Unless the beasts are weak, and in which case why ask 4 people? So there won't be any need for smell-tracking, Jiyu. Plus, why not take out the sense of exploration? If you were to take us directly there, we wouldn't be able to see the world around us with much depth. I dunno, maybe that's just the simple country girl in me talking, cause I haven't seen much in life."

That last part was a complete lie... Well it wasn't a lie but it was completely incorrect. Lilian thought that as much as she saw in her lifetime, there was still much much more to see, and there was a large number of people who have already traveled and explored a million times more than she did. This way she spoke directly from her heart, but compared to a normal person - her brother, for example - she had seen as much as he could only dream to, so that made the statement she spoke invalid.

Lilian thought for a moment, then decided to remain silent after that. She had been fixated on losing Marshmallow to the past dimension, however she did want to pass that thought as soon as possible. As such she started thinking about this job at hand - the four of them go to defeat... And most likely kill... Several beasts that guarded these crystals. This would be a test of teamwork, as it appeared Leila and Jiyu had already met, Marschal and Jiyu met, and Lilian met both Leila and Jiyu. They all had a connection somehow, whether it was direct or indirect didn't matter. That way, at least one of them knew the personalities of another, and they knew their strengths and weaknesses. This would be a test of compatibility, but only time could tell the outcome.
    -----------
    877 words in this post
    3788 (i believe) words tot

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 23rd September 2016, 2:05 pm

Leila didn't care for Marshal one bit. All she saw was Jiyu and because of that tunnel vision, she didn't even realized that she brought another person down with them. And as she was pretty much on top of Jiyu who was on top of the big kitty guy, she didn't quite notice even later until the heart warming hug. She disliked her friend's logic and wanted to scold her very badly about it all, as she probably didn't even realize that she could have very easily died a hundred different way by touching that strange crystal with unknown function. But right now, she was just too happy to know that everything is and will be alright. In the end, that really was all that mattered. If one was to loose their life, that would be just it, nothing more. Other things, those could be somewhat regained with time and effort. But the dead would not be able to bring back their life, no matter how hard they would try. At least generally, in the world of magic there were some exceptions to everything. And finally, the embrace was broken by Marshal who started instead paying attention to another, unknown voice that was coming from somewhere close. Before Leila was able to notice the newly arrived woman with rather fascinating appearance, she was laying on the ground, still close to Jiyu that was tossed all willy-nilly as well. They both clawed their way back up on their own two feet, but the black-haired maiden was the only one with complaints. While the Eden's mage did not find that gesture all too kind either, she was also not entirely in the mood to be pestering someone. Especially someone that she barely knew. Still, there was some rather odd chemistry going on over here. As her eyes darted between Marshal and Jiyu, the poor girl sighed as her expression twisted into a strange mixture of a smile and cringe.

"I can't believe you sleep with that man Jiyu... seriously, looking and all of this now and probably finally understanding your tastes, I can't believe I fell in love with you. Seems like I failed at life..."

With those words, she simply scratched the back of her head and exercised her body a bit, stretching before the job would truly begin. Indeed, she always felt that way about her dear friend. Ever since the two of them were exploring the underground labyrinth and trying to stop a band of treasure hunters. At that time, Leila's heart simply started feeling something strange, the emotion that humans call love. It was most strange and took a great deal of time to get used to. But with how stormy their relationship has been ever since, she never actually had the chance to truly confess those feelings, telling her partner the full truth. And now that she saw her and her boyfriend together like this, well... there was simply no point in keeping it all inside of her anymore. She had lost, utterly crushed beneath that feline-looking man. Even in thousand years, she would probably not win over Jiyu's heart if he was to be her opponent. It was crushing and breaking her on the inside, but they had a job to do. So as a professional, she had to keep all of that inside of her, no matter what. They would never have that kind of connection and she had to accepted that, the sooner the better. And with those words said out loud, she was somehow way more focused, finally able to understand the words that the other, newly arrived woman was saying. It all sounded like a great bother and most likely would take away their whole day. But maybe it would be fun as well, going on an adventure like this. Despite all, it was always nice to have people around you. At least as long as they were not a bunch of psychos. Which these people hopefully were not.

But there was another thing that Leila noticed. As all the animals around were laying on the ground dead, painting a rather sad picture to look at, she would not expect there to be any other signs of life anywhere. And yet, there was something... almost like a feeling of being watched. The conversation with a strange lady carried on as the Eden's mage stopped paying attention to them, slowly turning around and slowly treading about, her eyes squinted slightly. She was trying to scan the area around them for anything that would seem out of the ordinary. Well, this whole palce was kinda out of the ordinary to be completely honest. And the fact that it was so similar to the corrupted garden managed to send chills down her back. After all, she associated that part of Eden with a certain girl. And just thinking about that name was dangerous... Lisette. A day when she would have to unleash her would surely come eventually, but it was not today. And that was good, as long as she could keep on going without summoning Lisette, the better. Almost giving up her little search, Leila finally spotted a small shadow behind one of the trees. And looking closely, it was some sort of possibly demonic fox! Boasting two tails and rather interesting pattern on it's fur, it was also holding something that looked like clothing inside of it's mouth, kinda looking like a courier of sorts. It was actually rather adorable, but she had no idea if it was safe to approach.

"Heey! This little guy... is not the entity you were mentioning, is it?"

You could never be too careful these days, as anything could be dangerous. But she just knew that this little gal was not an enemy. But if that was the case, what would it be? Perhaps some of her teammates would have at least some ideas, once they would scurry over and take a loot at that little plushie-like being.

Word Count: 1001
    Total WC: 3074

Post by Guest 28th September 2016, 3:31 pm

Marschal glanced back toward the demoness, blinking his eyes nonchalantly as he listened to what the stronger magus had to say. His expression did not change by the end of her complaining, rather he merely looked back to the purple-suited girl afterward. “You’re much easier to move than for me to lay there, waiting for you to get your bony ass off my body; so, I just moved you instead,” he answered her. However, when she thanked him for catching her, the magus only smiled back at her, knowing full well that he knew she was thankful of him the whole time. That smile turned into a smirk as Jiyu exclaimed that he wouldn’t need to save her sorry ass as much as he had used to in the past. Cockily, the male quirked his eyebrows at her, the smile still plastered on his face, before he looked away from her and only laughed. “We’ll see about that, Mutt,” he stated, glancing over his shoulder to give her a wink, then turning back to their supposed mission guide.

These entities. . . they don’t have a scent,” the woman responded to Jiyu after she had asked whether they were able to smell them or not. “Your sense of smell will be useless here and even if it was useful, I doubt they would have one distinct scent that would let you easily find them.

Damn,” Marschal muttered, unhitching the gourd at his hip and lifting it to his lips, taking a swig of the magical a liquid inside.

This place was designed to keep everything that came in from ever going out and anything made in here from ever leaving as well,” she added shortly after. “Utilize your powers well because one wrong slip and it could be the end for all of us and by end. . . I mean no escape.

Damn, woman, you are one hell of a negative Nancy; take us to the first entity already,” Marschal grumbled, eyes narrowed at the nameless woman.

You’re right in that the crystals do emit off magic, but it won’t do you any good because if the beast doesn’t want to be found, it won’t be found. And no, the beasts are not weak creatures, this is why I have summoned the four of you to gem,” the woman answered Lillian.

Marschal stared a little dumbfounded at the lady, tilting his head a bit and perking his ears forward as he listened to her words. So, the monsters could not be smelled by their sense of smell and if they did not want to be found, then they would not be found. That narrowed their ability down to literally not being able to find the entities at all; so, they really did rely on this strange woman. Quietly, the magus took another swig of his alcohol, the effects of his magic finally setting in as he downed the replenishable liquid. He hunkered down in himself slightly, his back bent inward, while slung back a little, allowing for him to down his alcohol better. His face had a slight reddish blush to it, signaling that he was rather smashed after just a few swigs from the gourd, meaning it was rather powerful alcohol.

One of his ears flicked backward as he overheard Leila speaking to Jiyu about him, turning his head slightly to hear a bit better. He blinked slowly again, registering the words carefully before he spun on his toes, stalked over to Jiyu and slung an arm over her shoulders. “I’ll have you know that I have been a good boy with Jiyu; I haven’t once slept with her yet,” the man state, a giddy smile on his features. “Of course, the key word there is ‘yet’. . . I haven’t slept with her yet, and maybe. . . maybe I just will if she wants that. . .” Marschal let his gaze wander down to Jiyu, curiously watching her, a flushed face full of intent to see what she would say to him. “And there ain't no way I'm lettin' you go now, and there ain't no way and there ain't no how, I'll never see that day” he sung softly to her. “Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always, we will be together all of our days; want to wake up every morning to your sweet face, always. . .

The magus smirked and turned away, lifting the gourd to his lips again and walking off to somewhere else on the premises. However, his steps stopped when he heard Leila call out about the entity, letting his blurred gaze wander around the area curiously. Aside from Maka, there was nothing of interest to him, nothing that stood out as being a monstrous being ready to be killed. His gaze would flicker back to the little kitsune resting in the trees quietly, like it was stalking something just beyond the limit. He could’ve sworn he seen a creature exactly like that one running around in the guild often and now he was curious to know how it had gotten there. Then it dawned on him; sure enough, that little creature in the trees’ limit was the kitsune that wandered the guild building all the time. “Hey there, Maka, what’cha doing here in the gem world, hm?” Marschal inquired, stumbling toward the kitsune in a happy manner.

Silently, the young male crouched down and reached out to the little beast, patting its head lightly and stroking the fur a few times. Marschal leaned forward and picked the creature up, snuggling it into his arms and letting out a contented purr as he walked back. “Look, Jiyu, it’s my little buddy from back at the guild! He decided to come join us on the mission. . . don’t know how he got here though,” he stated. The magus glanced down at his little buddy and cooed at it, letting out a few purr-like meows in the kitsune’s general direction. “Say, you’re not a big, terrifying entity; no, you aren’t! You’re just a cute wittle thing that just wants a bit of attention and love. . .” He let out another satisfied meow and purr, as if he was communicating to the kitsune even though they were two different species. Maka flicked her tails, giving a chirrup back to Marschal before jumping out of his arms and stalking happily over to Jiyu.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 28th September 2016, 5:25 pm

1702 words

The canine girl had yet to legitimately cold bloodedly kill someone or something, even when she attacked in a blood induced sadistic spree? Everything was left barely alive, to die on it’s own time, she didn’t kill it. Whether this made or weak, sadistic, pitiful, merciful? None of that was known, because it was not something she did intentionally, it just kind of happened on both sides, the attack and then leaving it incomplete. In truth the woman was incapable of finishing the task, not out of lacking the desire to do so, but lacking the ability due to her own personal ideals. After being held captive the way she was, the girl swore that if anyone was going to kill her they had to watch the life fade from her eyes until she was gone. If Jiyu were to ever kill someone directly? She would want to do the same thing, watch them unmerciful as they passed away, with them until the very last second, in control. Kazehime’s body was too weak to allow either of these things, she couldn’t a finish a murder with her own hands and she certainly couldn’t force that kind of eye contact, it was impossible for her. No reason existed for her to fear killing someone, , because she was barely capable of it to believe with. Although the woman intended to take one persons life before her own was at it’s end, even if it took the rest of her life the girl was pretty set on avenging her mother who had given her the demon blood she had.

Everything after her transformation into a demoness was a learning process for Jiyu, even the senses she had since birth, had to be learned and mastered once more after this change had overtaken her body. If she had to start from square one on her ability to use her canine like senses, than she could start from square on how she felt about them as well. For some time now, the wind user had also been utilizing her advanced senses comfortably, but this was far from what had always been the case in the past. At one point in time? Kazehime had tried her damn hardest to hide the fact those basic abilities were keener on her than they were on some others, maybe not wanting to remember her mother, perhaps disliking the fact people promptly compared her to a dog upon their unveiling, or maybe for a reason she had not revealed, she had once kept them close to the vest. However with the thing’s that had changed in recent times, even beyond her own body, there was no longer any drastic reason to conceal her sensory abilities, especially when they could give her quiet the edge in missions at times. Plus, she was beginning to be affected more by their downfalls at times, like how prone she was to overstimulation, her allies needed to know about and accept them, so they could help her if something happened. Of course there was something she had recently discovered that could be lumped into things her allies needed to know, but she wasn’t going to tell them about it. Jiyu had a bad feeling one of two people here might potentially use it against her for fun when this was done if she let them know she had a spot on her that was more sensitive than her tail; Of course none of them knew about her tail’s sensitivity either, and she planned to keep it that way.

“I thought I’ve told you before, not to call me like a dog you insufferable panther!” She was shifting slightly with her anger as she waited for the woman who was going to ‘guide’ them through this world to speak once more, answer her. Everything should have been smooth sailing at this point, no additional difficulty, even as tracking the creatures was ruled out by the purple haired girl. Jiyu was counting on her normal verbal banter with Marschal being the only real problem that could emerge, considering how often he tended to say something to piss her off and how head strong she was. Nothing prepared her for what leila spoke, even if she had known the words were coming, there was no way the girl could have prepared any response to them, besides for the wide eyed deer in the headlights look she was struck by as the phrases entered her ears. Jiyu was almost frozen in place as her mind churned in fear. What was marschal going to say about what Leila had just proclaimed?! Somehow she had to make sure Leila knew she was not actually sleeping with the cat who saved her life, and make sure he knew that she had never told the other girl they were being that intimate. The man had saved her life, she knew that he would never raise his hand to harm her, but she was still so frightened by what was going on right now, desperate for some way to rewind time and prevent Leila from speaking in the first place. Kazehime was not equipped to deal with emotional stress like this, her tail pressing between her legs, ears dropping as she heard the drunken man move across the ground swiftly, ending up behind her before she could move or even think of something to say. All of this was just too much for her, the wind sorceress wanted to faint, something to happen, make it all stop. Somehow two presences that had once comforted her beyond belief, now caused her arms to wrap around herself as her body trembled in fear, she wanted them to go away. How had things taken such a turn? She trusted them, and yet now she couldn’t look up at them past the fear that had welled up inside of her.

For the first time, she flinched at Marschal’s touch, body shuddering in terror as his arm laid over her small and thin shoulders. Oh gosh, he was too large compared to her, if he wanted to suddenly snap her neck one day! No, her mind whirled and she struggled to stop it, eyes becoming moist. He spoke seconds after touching her, but to the horrified sorceress it felt like eternity. “I’ll have you know that I have been a good boy with Jiyu; I haven’t once slept with her yet,” his powerful voice captured her elfin ears, making them twitch as her body suddenly relaxed into his touch, scent invading her nose. Jiyu’s world slowed down as she glanced up at him, cursing the fact he had come to her rescue again so swiftly, but counting her blessing at the same time. “Wha-” words tumbled around her, but his dark golden gaze was the thing that held her, expressing what her ears had missed. Intent was thick across his flushed features, dripping right off his face onto her own, morphing her own expression to nearly match his. Without even the real time to notice it? Jiyu was blushing heavily, the eyes he found so pretty, entirely focused on him as if no one else existed, hands moving to lay against his chest. Marschal started singing to her, at least she figured it was meant for her, at his voice her eyes slowly slipped closed. It almost looked as if this was a chance he could take to kiss the small demoness, almost as if the sorceress was asking him to do it. However Jiyu had no idea what was going on, she was too far gone.

He walked away in his drunken stupor and that shattered the spell he’d placed the wind user under. “Huh.” she came out of it, passive expression, form mostly limp as she watched him stumble off. What the hell had just happened? She let her body slide to the ground, hands between her knees, as she struggled to let her mind catch up with everything, the world still going on around her. Someone called out her name directly again, head turning to face her best friend and the feline who she adored. “Maka.” the expression on her face suggested someone might have shot the five foot mage, eyes focusing in on the kitsune in Marschal’s arms. “Makoto is a girl.” still in a slighty trance like state, the female corrected her team-mate on how he called her little charge. Once she corrected the gender term? Jiyu finally came back to the world, her body shooting up suddenly.

“MAKA!” it looked as if she had just realized the tiny fox was with them, looking down at the bright eyed child who was lugging black fabric with her. “I Told You To Stay Home Makoto! These Things Are Dangerous!” arms crossed she scolded the pup, glaring down, eyes shaking as she considered the trouble her little companion was now in. “Wore Wrong Outfit.” the fox yipped it out, dropping the outfit she brought with as an excuse, pushing it towards her adoptive mother of sorts. “Like hell you- fuck- come here, don’t you stray from me Koto, fuck.” she took the child into her arms, the foxes face buried in her neck, worry thick in Jiyu’s expression. “I’ll get you home safe, I promise.” only the fox wasn’t the one scared here “Maka knows.” she just trusted blindly that her caretaker would be able to take on anything this world had to offer. Kneeling there she took a deep breath, standing up her fox perching itself on the sorceresses shoulder.

“We should get going than, but we’ll have to camp eventually, Maka is just a baby she can’t go as long and hard as we can.” the kitsune mewled at Jiyu’s words, running between her shoulder’s. Kazehime wanted to grab her arms onto Marschal again, until this was over and nothing else was left to deal with. However she stayed still, looking at the weird dressed girl who nodded at her words. “I’ll take you to them now.” with that, somehow, suddenly they would be faced with the thirty foot tall beast and it’s five foot mini-me’s, the smaller one’s racing right towards the purple haired girl.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 8th October 2016, 7:53 pm

The revelation that was dawning upon the hero to be was definitely one she wanted to live without. Seemingly oblivious to it at first, Lilian now realized the one crucial factor that could determine how the teamwork could play out through their mission. The three of them were in some sort of love triangle, and that fact alone was not ideal. A team needs no hatred or favor to any specific one member, instead it needs synergy that would allow it to function on even footing. At this rate there would be chaos simply by the end of the job, just because each of her partners wouldn't let go of their personal life just to save their real one. It showed a lot more about them that they might not even know about themselves. Lilian sighed and put her fingers to her temples, and started thinking to herself. She needed to think of alternate things, something that would not include the other three members. Marshmallow! She could think about her leathery draconic partner that was in the real world.

Marshmallow obviously wasn't dead, or else Lilian would have died by now, unless her theory was correct on this mystical land severing her ties to Marshmallow entirely. In which case... Well she would be stuck in this realm forever. That wouldn't be good, not at all. She needed to somehow get Marshy out here, just to have more mental stability. But that was not the only thing wrenching the Hero's mind, it was the state of this team!

"I can't believe this! We're trapped in some strange, unknown place, entering a fight that we don't know the strength of the enemy, we haven't the faintest idea of where our enemies are, and you can only think about your feelings for one another!? Goodness, you all are pitiful. Jiyu, must you flaunt over him like some prissy little fangirl! Leila, must you get so choked up over jealousy that you struggle to breathe?! Marcshal, stop trying to be the knight in shining armor! We're on a JOB! Keep your personal lives outside of your work. You guys wanna go play the "who's the next soap opra star" game, do it AFTER we get out of this wreched place!"

Lilian rolled her eyes, and would have folded her arms, if it didn't mean she would get her arms sliced up because of the wheels Marcshal gave her. Lilian meant no ill intent when she spoke her mind, she just meant to show the other three the truth of how they were acting. It would be seriously detrimental to the rate of success of the job, and any factor that lowered the rate of everyone's survival should be nipped in the bud rite off the bat - it was something all Truth Riders knew that.

The little kitsune appearing was the next event to unfold, but Lilian was only distressed even more by it. A baby now!? A frickin' baby!? Not only was it a baby they'd need to protect, but they still needed to protect their key to leaving this godsforsaken place, and Jiyu would feel inclined to focus more of her attention towards Maka, or whatever the thing was called, than anything else. Jiyu seemed to be a mother-figure to this fox thing, and that caused another eyeroll from Lilian, whom just walked over to listen to Jiyu speaking to their little "guide." Lilian was about to agree with Jiyu, to say that they should just up and get to the point, until half a second later there were three.... THINGS in front of her.

The things, beasts if you will, inhaled a breath of air, and Lilian felt something wrong already. She didn't know what it was... But there was another problem. Two of them were charging at the guide, and Lilian jumped in front and held up the two wheels to block a strike that would have struck the guide, which caused her to slide a bit back from the force of it. But that was only one of the mini-mes, the other was still attempting to attack the strangely-clothed woman.

Lilian raised her left hand, her right still holding back the beast, and attempted to shoot her Lineage's signature spell... Attempted being the key word. How it didn't follow through was another thing, but she just swiped her hand and shot a wave of ice at the beast, causing it to stumble back. A swift kick to the chest sent the one that Lilian was backing off of her sprawling as well.

"Perhaps give us a little warning... Perhaps a little 'Oh yeah, and when I teleport you it won't be in front of a gate or anything - nope! You'll be transported RIGHT in front of them!' That would have been... A lot more helpful. Now go do your thing, I guess."

Lilian waved off the woman and regained her breath. Sudden reactions like that was not her strongsuit, but there was one elephant still in the room. Why didn't her ball of darkness fire? Was that the effect of this strange place? Or was it something these things did? Well, thinking for a long period of time wasn't good, as she was on a battleground.
    -----------
    HP: 300
    MP: 95% (effect of the beast things)
    ~879 words in this post
    ~4667 words total for me

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 9th October 2016, 5:49 am

Turned out that the kitsune indeed wasn't their enemy. It was too adorable and fluffy to be an evil being with some strange crystal inside of it. And to her surprise, it turned out to be Jiyu's new companion. So in the end, she did get a pet. What a shame that Leila left Ori at home, the two of them could be pretty friendly. Or maybe not, who knew how those two furballs would react to one another. It was entirely possible that a miniature was would happen if the pets of these two girls met. And seeing how the fox only had business with the wind user, Leila stepped aside and started looking around, not searching for anything in particular. Strangely, Marshal was the one to engage with Maka first. Well, it was obvious really. The two of them lived under the same roof, it was only natural that he would know everything there was to know about that little creature. They shared so much together, there was in fact no way he would not know about her. He had that right, unlike everyone else. Quite funny... it was surprising that Leila didn't have green eyes. Well, she was just standing there and smiling, so you could say that she was extremely good at hiding whatever was going though her head. Drowning in that whirlpool of delusion, she head Lilian speaking up, complaining about this whole mess. And perhaps she had the right to, but still... she worried too much about their lives.

"Do you not remember what power I wield? We fought side by side so you should know what I'm capable of. No matter what happens, I will make sure that every single one of us will leave this place alive, so you don't have to worry in the slightest. Even if I would have to do all the fighting alone, I'm sure I would... protect everyone... and everything. And besides, you should know this... the Jealous Beast is a very strong one and it can devour anyone, regardless of their powers. I'm sure you will be in the very same situation one day too. Once that happens, you will understand that emotions sometimes just cannot be calmed down, no matter how hard you try."

Giggling lightly after she finished that speech of hers, Leila stretched. It was time to see their first enemy. And just as she said, she planned on destroying anything and everything in their way. And soon, she would have the chance. Without any warning, all of them were transported to somewhere else in the dying forest, right in front of the enemy. And that feeling which Leila had when the giant monstrosity inhaled, it was definitely stealing their magical power. That was not good, some people had very little as it was. At least the Eden's mage wasn't one of those cases, her powers could return very quickly if she played her cards right. Seeing how Lilian started taking care of the smaller ones that were going after the futuristic looking girl, Leila decided to face the giant one. It was pretty tall, that for sure. But she face bigger ones before, that for sure. But that size it had, it also meant that the creature itself would be pretty sturdy. So in order to deal as much damage, Leila started focusing her inner power. The rewriter's gear, turning faster than ever and making her magic do more damage, along with a ring of a golden bell that was hiding underneath her clothing. Growing a sturdy stick next to her, she picked it from the ground and aimed. For as long as the big creature was distracted by seemingly analyzing the situation, it was an easy target. And with all of her might, she threw the makeshift spear with addition of boosting it through magical energy, letting it fly through the air at the speed of a bullet coated in wind blades that were created by her regalia. Hitting something that was nearly 10 meters high was no problem at all and the damage was quickly done. With impact of that magnitude, even a giant had to stumble back a little. Walking towards it slowly with a smile on her face, Leila waited how it would react and if perhaps one of the other two team members would decide to attack it as well. They had the chance now, for she would try to finish the creature off the next time she gets a chance.

MP: 145%
    Word Count: 754
    Total WC: 3828
    Comments: Dealt 2,5 B-rank damage
    Spells Used: Rewriter's gear, Bell of rosen fox, Free-form

Post by Guest 16th October 2016, 7:57 am

Without any warning, the squad of magi were quickly transported to the location of the first entity they were meant to defeat. None of them had a single clue of what this beast would look like, just that it was monstrous and that it needed to die in order for them to get the crystal they needed. Appearing in a small clearing, the squad of magi would come face-to-face with the grotesque creature, which definitely looked like an alien out of a movie scene. Not to mention, the hairless creature looked like it had little babies that would help it try to defeat them or kill off the purple-haired woman. Looking at the trio of extraterrestrial beings, the Black Rose magus wondered where exactly he would begin to defeat these things. His instincts told him to go straight for the alpha, but a small part of him told him to leave the beast to either Leila or Jiyu. Both magi were a lot stronger than he was, but at the same time, he wanted to take down the alpha out of pure alpha pride on his own accord.

Marschal reluctantly turned away from the alpha beast, though shortly after he turned away, it drew in a strange breath, as if it was smelling them. He wasn’t sure what that breath did, but he felt as if a little magic energy had been drained from him like he had used a spell already. A low growl emitted from the magus’s throat and he rolled his shoulders, cracking the bones of his neck before he turned back around. Drool dripped down and splattered against the ground from where the mouth of the beast hung slightly ajar as it smelled them. The two smaller beasts at its side chirruped at each other and danced on their feet until the beast looked at both of them, then at the magi. Another chirrup left the first of the two small creatures mouth, then it came charging straight for the purple-haired woman. As for the other one, it let out a chirp as well and seemingly went for the purple-haired woman, too, but was prevented by a flaming fist.

The smell of burning flesh grew into the air and Marschal wrinkled his nose in disgust, looking to the beast that had been injured. An ashened tail flicked back and forth and the burly hand that was covered in estranged flames removed itself from the face of the creature. A scoff left the muzzle of the beast that had attacked the minion that was aiming to chop a chunk off their escort through the world. His opponent twitched a little from the sudden attack, but toppled to the ground as the hellfire flames encased the demon entirely. “That ought to keep the beast down for a while,” the unfamiliar voice spoke up, dusting hands together and walking to Marschal’s side. Marschal grinned when he recognized the bipedal Vah Shir having appeared from nowhere as he typically did in times of need. “I hope I didn’t get to miss anything; you know I love a battle just as much as the next person, so, my man, what’s going on?

We’ve been trapped here on this planet until we’re able to collect all twelve crystals; our first opponent is that big, hairless thing,” Marschal explained to his companion. The bipedal feline nodded his head and cracked his knuckles, tail flicking vigorously back and forth as he planned his next attack. “We have to keep the beast’s minions at bay or our only hope of getting out of this place will be killed and we’ll be stuck in here forever.” Another nod of the feline’s head and Marschal quieted down, having told everything that he knew about the matter to Thalar. “So, I suggest that we get this show on the road because the quicker we down this thing, the quicker we can get out of here.” With that being said, Marschal cracked his own knuckles and charged straight for the alpha beast, while Thalar crisscrossed him and charged the remaining minion. Leila would just have to get over the fact that a weakling like him was going to help her down the beast so they could move quicker.

Thalar’s fist quickly became engulfed in the flames once more, and he reached out with it to slam into the jaw of the minion. The beast was struck hard and was caught off guard by the attack, causing it to go flying backward from the force it was struck by. However, that little attack did not stop the creature from getting back to its feet, looking to the purple-haired girl and charging her again. Interestingly enough, Thalar didn’t hesitate to launch another attack on the beast, engulfing his other fist into the burning-hot flames. He rammed his fist into the gut of the minion, only to find that his knuckles skimmed air and he was sent skidding across the ground. Now distracted by the Vah Shir, the minion whirled on its heels and charged the bipedal feline instead, opening its jaw to clamp down on him. Yet, the beast was faster than the other, jumping to his feet and skipping to the side while managing to grab hold of the minion’s neck.

On the other hand, Marschal reached for his weapons, only to find that the wheels were gone and that he remember he had given them to Lillian. Frowning, the youkai skidded to a halt and grabbed hold of the gourd that was latched onto his hip, unhitching and bringing it to his lips. The magus let the alcoholic liquid fill up his mouth until his cheeks puffed up, then he ignited the tips of his fingers with fire generated from the air. Bringing the flames close to his face, Marschal spewed out the alcohol into the flames, causing a burst of fire to stream out in front of him. It licked against the hairless skin of the beast, causing it to cry out in pain and whirl around in Marschal’s direction, charging into the fire. Once all the alcohol had been removed from his mouth, the magus grinned and flicked out his claws, bending downward so that he was in a crouch. A lion-like roar would emit from his lips, mimicking that of a battle cry before he charged the creature and met it with tooth and claw.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 6th November 2016, 4:00 pm

7913 words total

It was when the fighting started that Jiyu noticed something odd, a shocking development one would not expect. Second’s ago? Lillian had been scolding them, but now suddenly, the female was nowhere to be found, in fact the weapons marschal had given to her lay on the ground. The sudden change was so enchanting the girl almost didn’t notice the enemy coming up behind her, and by the time she noted the beast it was nearly too late. “Back Off!” the voice was smaller than Jiyu’s and higher pitched, Makoto, the little fox jumping up and turning into a child within moment’s, her foot landing square in the center of the monster’s head, Kazehime’s hands grabbing the back of her kimono as the wind mage swiftly backed up, refocused entirely. “Thanks Maka.” maybe her baby fox was not as helpless as she had priorly thought the kit was! Considering Koto might have just saved her life, Jiyu briefly had the thought she should let the fox come on mission’s with her, be a little softer for the kit breaking her wishes this time. “Marschal your weapon’s are on the ground.” they couldn’t face these monsters with her thinking haphazardly like this, she couldn’t consider Lillian’s disappearance, she had to think clearer than that, if they failed to protect this one lavender haired girl, then everything was over! “Maka help protect her.” the fox child nodded, running over to the mysterious girl who had greeted them and taking on a stance suggesting she was ready to fight at a moment’s notice, doing as she was told perfectly, happy that Jiyu finally saw she could help out.

“Leila.” no matter how thing’s had just went and how off she felt, the girl still reached for her friends shoulder. Whatever was going on beyond Jiyu’s current understanding? She knew she’d be able to figure it out later, right now it would not affect how she could trust her best friend and the man she loved. Both of them? Were powerful and she trusted them instinctually, whatever had just taken place didn’t matter, she looked the same as always, just a tad more smug due to the idea she had come up with. “We’ll do it almost just like we did lilith.” the wind user drew an arrow from her quiver, looking at the dead forest around, no sniper posts, she’d have to do this in a way she was not used to doing things and the range was such that she couldn’t wait for the blurry mass to move. Jiyu motioned Leila to stay back for the moment, pulling her arrow back and letting it go, seeming to miss entirely, yet the creature flinched, all three did due to her aura lashing out at them. Second’s after her missed shot? Tornado’s erupted around the largest beast, and it dashed forward, thus the girl knew what she was doing had worked. “Think you can finish it now?” glancing back, she saw the large version of Makoto fighting one of the five foot beast’s, matching it’s height and strikes. Jiyu nodded slightly, looking back to Leila to see if she needed to do anything else. Hopefully this would be a quick fight, she felt bad that her baby fox had to fight, but with Maka shape shifting between her large and small forms to dodge blows and then using that to make her next attack? The fox was a much better fighter than Jiyu had thought she was! However it was clear that someone else would have to finish off the five foot beast, Maka was only capable of holding it off by keeping it focused on herself.

Kazehime took a few steps back, she looked like this was no big deal in spite of facing down a thirty foot tall monster. Honestly, she was not frightened of tall things normally, they just irked her, but with Marshcal and Leila both here, she felt beyond secure, it was amazing to feel this calm in the middle of a battle. “This thing is becoming an eyesore.” looking around to keep an eye everything, trusting Leila to finish off the monster soon. “Marschal, who is he?”

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:53 am