Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active)

Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active) Empty A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active)

Post by Nao 13th September 2016, 3:51 pm

I got home from celebrating my birthday at work today only to find out my cousin once removed (mum's cousin though I still called him cuz) passed away last night from cancer. I'm sorry I promised some people posts today but I don't think I'm in a stable mind right now.

I'll be back in a couple of days when I can deal with it a bit better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Profile Magic Bank
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ? ? ? ?
    Second Magic: Ɲ / A
    Third Magic:

A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active) Empty Re: A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active)

Post by Sora 13th September 2016, 5:21 pm

Please, take all the time you need - no matter how long, okay? I truly do wish you the best of well wishes for his family and yours. And if you ever just want to talk about it or anything, you know where to find me... Anything at all.

Until then...

Don't Forget:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active) Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active) Empty Re: A few days off... (Not that I've been the most post active)

Post by Zar Valarblood 14th September 2016, 9:23 am

I was wondering why you were always so quiet. Best of luck to you and come back soon :D.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:01 pm