Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers

Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers  Empty Wedding Crashers

Post by Zar Valarblood 7th September 2016, 8:30 am

The sweet honey flavored taste of mead swept over Zar's tastebuds quickly as he gulped down two pints simultaneously. His thirst knew no bounds after hours spent of rigorous training with his greatsword, Grendvalir, and Sabertooth happened to have his favorite mead always in stock. The guild had an influx of members in the past few weeks who'd seen its strength and virtuous nature shine brightly even while their guild hall lie in tatters due to previous events. Zar had high hopes that the new guildmaster, Lynn, was well on her way to finding a new and improved home for the guild, but in the meantime what was left of the guild would do just fine for him; it had a certain rustic and historical look about it that he couldn't help but admire considering the relatively young age of the town itself. Ordering another drink, Zar scanned the guild for some new faces to acquaint himself as he'd heard the guild accepted a Light mage recently. This was both a boon and a burden to him as Light magic was one of his greatest weaknesses, but if he could befriend this wizard they would be a valuable asset to him. They could even lead to the formation of a team with Zar at the helm. The prospect pleased him greatly and after playing with the thought for a moment he downed his drink and began asking around for the new addition to their family.

After questioning a few obscure guildmates that were still hanging around the tattered halls he had learned that the Light mage was infact a very shy girl from the few observations people who have met her made, but they knew nothing past that. They pointed her out among the crowd as she sat by herself, fiddling with her food. He smirked and decided on a brilliant way to introduce himself. Using his shadow magic, he appeared out from her shadow directly behind her and placed a gloved hand on the arm of her chair "Why hello there miss," He said in a modest and formal tone, "I hear tell that you have just recently joined the guild and also possess some Light magic do you not?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Light magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers  Empty Re: Wedding Crashers

Post by Evelyn Rose 7th September 2016, 9:12 am

Evelyn doesn't bother to look at the man talking to her but simply replies. " Yes I'm a light mage what of it. She sighs and this time looks at the man who's behind her.  "I'm sorry for my behavior. I had some problems before I got here. My name is Evelyn Rose.I'm guessing your a wizard who uses the magic of shadows.I have heard of wizards like you from my parents. Though I'm not fond of those who use dark magic. She finishes whats left of her food that she was eating before this man showed up."I'm sorry if this question may offend you, but why did you come to talk to me when there are plenty of other wizards here that may enjoy your company. No one has come to bother me since I got here until now that is. Especially wizards who use dark magic stay away from me. She laughs "I guess news travels fast of a light mage who attacked a citizen. She looks around the guild hall and takes a drink of her wine that came with her meal.  "How long have you been in sabertooth if I may ask? I'm just curious how you came across this guild and why you decided to join. I'm sorry that I'm asking a lot of questions I'm really nervous and shy around new people. I hope that doesn't annoy you." She leans back in her chair and plays with her light magic making two figures appear in her hand. Waiting the stranger to answer her questions.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 9th September 2016, 4:33 pm

Her way of responding to his questions amused Zar. She was nothing like he expected; a woman full of emotions jostling for dominance due to her tragic background of family tragedy, revenge, depression, and a sense of longing for more from life than emptiness. Her sense of her surroundings and observations skills were also something to behold for a low ranking wizard of her caliber, but one would figure after such a long time of isolation from others would make you cautious around just about anything you would encounter in the world. She may not like to admit it, but her thoughts rolled out all at once when confronted with a situation. Question after question with no stop in sight continued to roll out of her mouth in the span of a few moments and Zar quickly lost track of which question came first or which one he should answer first. He laughed considerably loud at the ridiculousness of the whole situation and finally decided to answer her once all of her questions were out in the open for him.

"Well let me start off by asking you a question. Why aren't you fond of those who use shadow magic or dark magic of any kind? Second part is because this guild is about forming strong bonds and continuing the guild's virtuous legacy. I would have thought someone had told you this when you joined." He wondered for a moment as he continued to answer the rest of her long list of questions, "As for my interest in you, that comes from the fact of you being my living breathing weakness on this world and vice versa. I felt it would be a wonderful idea for the two opposites to pair up on a mission to flesh out all those weaknesses." said Zar, curious how she would feel after that explanation of his actions. "I've been in this guild for a little over three weeks now after a friend of mine told me this was the place to be, and I was given a very warm reception upon my arrival so it would have been a sin for me not to join." He said laughing once again, "And I think its rather cute that you're worried how a complete stranger feels about you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 12th September 2016, 8:47 am

Evelyn sighs trying to keep her emotions in check" The reason I'm not fond of wizards who use shadow magic is because a dark guild of shadow magic wizards attacked my home and murdered my parents. They were trying to get information about this guild which is the reason why I joined. My parents found each other here and had a love so strong." She has a flash back of her mother and father telling her to flee while they were fighting off the dark guild that were attacking there home. Tears run down her cheeks as she comes back to reality. She wipes them away "I find it odd that you would want to work with someone who is your weakness aren't you afraid of getting hurt by wizards like me.If your way of calling me cute is your way of flirting with me. I don't know if you want to be involved with me in that way I'm kind of an emotion wreck.I'm afraid of hurting anyone which is why I have been alone all this time. Besides that I've been searching for  the people who murdered my parents, but I'm not strong enough to do it alone" Evelyn looks at Zar with a flustered face "If you have anything you want to ask me feel free to, but my past is a very touchy subject. I tend to lose control of my emotions and my judgement gets clouded." She orders two steaks and some drinks for the both of us."I'm sorry for the attitude I gave you earlier. I'm just getting used to being around others after being alone for 20 years."
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 12th September 2016, 1:23 pm

This was going better than Zar had hoped from just one encounter with the lady. In just a few short exchanges of words he already had her opening up to him about her life, and the reasonings behind the way she acts toward others. It was simple to narrow do to either his own inept ability to get people to talk, or his divine luck that seemed to accompany him in every task he saw fit to complete. He felt now he could be more relatable to her now that he knew the reasoning for her distrust of Shadow magic and Dark Guilds in general; what sane person would trust either of them? "The way I go about my work is simple; If there's someone or something I take interest to I want to know as much about it as I can get it to reveal. In this case I wanted to get to know you better so I started this dialogue with you in the hopes that we can become allies and perhaps even friends or however you'd like to call it," said Zar with a shining grin plastered on his face. "Here's what I have to offer for you if you decide to team up with me: Plenty of job openings from me being a rank higher than you; access to skills opposite of your own; and a loyal partner who will help you in any endeavour as long as you're willing to help yourself when needed."

Zar hoped his words would be of interest to her and lead to the formation of their alliance swiftly. She would be a person of extreme value and importance to have at his side, and failure wasn't an option here. He pulled out the final piece of bait to sweeten the deal for her in case she had her doubts while the servers put their orders on the table. "Here, have a look at this job flyer. It's a wedding that is asking for wizards to keep an old fling from ruining the wedding. Sounds simple enough with us teamed up together. What do you say we finish our meals and head out on your very first job?"

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 12th September 2016, 2:39 pm

She listens to his offer and thinks "I will accept your offer on being partners, but you better keep your word. Now lets see about that job your talking about." She looks at the flyer closely "It looks like a engaged couple is dealing with a pest and is offering a reward for the wizards that help." She looks at Zar with a questionable look. "You meet a stranger who uses light magic and you want to go to a wedding together." She laughs" Your an odd wizard I hope you know that we have to go to a tailor in town to get a dress and suit. We have to dress for the occasion since it is a wedding." She finishes up her meal and thinks to herself while waiting for Zar to finish his meal."For a wizard I just met I feel so comfortable around him. I wonder why that is I'm not usually this open around people." "So Zar why do you want to be partners with me on this quest. I'm just curious don't you find it a bit odd that your taking beautiful stranger such as myself that you barely know to a wedding? We might have a few people at the wedding that will question if we are a couple or not. So what would you do or say to them I'm curious." She asks while during their conversation shes been absorbing the light all around her building up her magic.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 13th September 2016, 3:21 pm

Zar smiled at the question. He hadn't considered what others would say about the two of them accompanying one another at the wedding as it wasn't his top concern. However, it would be something he would have to address now with the clever rebuttal he'd come up with. "Well if that does come to fruition I suppose i'll just have to submit and claim you to be mine for any who wish to ponder our relationship," said Zar accompanied by a curt wink toward Evelyn. He said to himself that he was only kidding, but he couldn't lie that some part of him found her appealing to his tastes. The thought lingered in his head for a while as he pondered it until he registered that they needed to be in formal attire. "Yes of course. There's sure to be a local tailor in Rose Garden so once we arrive that will be the first place to stop at on our first adventure together," said Zar. He spoke in such a manner that would reinforce the truth of them being a couple.

Zar took the last few bites of steak and washed it down his gullet, emptying the tankard. Sitting up swiftly from his chair he reached an open hand out to Evelyn and stared directly at her, "Come now milady, we have a fun filled party awaiting us and it would be rude to show up late with no real excuse. You wouldn't want to disappoint your first client or your first partner now would you?"

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 15th September 2016, 1:43 pm

She blushes at what Zar says about them being together.The thought of it was nice, but the possibility of her and Zar being together scared her. She didn't want to get hurt or be left alone again. She shakes the thought from her mind as they both head to the tailor. Insides you could see expensive dresses and suits behind a glass window and very expensive chandlers hung from the ceiling. In the back of the store there are racks of shoes for both men and women. They range in size and color. As her and Zar walk inside an older man who looked to be in his late 40's was helping another couple find a dress. Evelyn takes the chance to look around the store and looks at the wedding dresses. "Zar would you ever want to get married someday and have a family of your own? I'm sorry if the question is kind of personal I'm just curious. She walks around and finds a white laced dress "I want to find love just my parents did, but I'm scared to open up my heart completely to someone if they are just going to end up leaving me. The older man from before comes up to them and asks in a very friendly tone "Hello can I help you find anything?" "Yes I was wondering where ur dressing rooms are I wanted to try this dress on" The older man points to the back of the store where the shoes are. She thanks him and takes the dress to the dressing room and grabs a pair of white heels in her size before going in to change. After five minutes she comes out and looks to zar. "Well what do you think? Does it look good on me or do you think I should get something else?"

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1dEoSFXXXXXcVaVXXq6xXFXXXX/Sweetheart-White-Short-Sexy-Mini-Prom-Dress-Sleeveless-Off-The-Shoulder-Lace-Appliques-Short-Homecoming-Dress.jpg ( Picture of the dress that evelyn is wearing.)
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 15th September 2016, 4:35 pm

When they arrived in Rose Garden, it was nighttime and the city was lit up from corner street to corner street with all manner of lights and colors creating a visual spectacle for all newcomers of the town. In his short time of being a member of Sabertooth Zar was already seeing dozens of towns he'd never even heard of before, different people from all across the world, and all manner of food. He could never have asked for a greater opportunity than to be apart of a guild where is job was to travel the world fighting monsters, rescuing cats, entertaining people, and even guarding a wedding like he was en-route to complete once they had their formal attire in order. The suits and dresses they had available for customers had to be some of the finest he'd seen in all of Fiore. Diligent hands and machines working in unison to create fine silk suits and dresses with surprisingly reasonable prices.

Soon as they entered the store, Evelyn went off on her own to try on a dress, leaving Zar to himself to try on a suit that matched his tastes in clothing. After panning through the suits that were in stock he found a nice black and white striped suit to go with his wide-brimmed fedora and fingerless gloves. As he was paying for the suit he saw Evelyn come out in her beautiful white dress radiating light as she walked toward him and asked how she looked. "Milady, you look absolutely stunning. You couldn't have picked a better dress if you tried. As for your question earlier, I may think about settling down with someone in the near future. I need to find the right woman first of course," said Zar with a smile as he continued to take in her amazing image.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 15th September 2016, 5:47 pm

She blushes "Well Zar, by the way you keep staring at me. Makes me think you like what you see. Are you sure your not falling for me?" She winks and walks over to the older gentlemen and purchases her dress and shoes. As the two head out of the store and sit at a bench near a fountain that's surrounded by flowers and fireflies that flicker bright like the stars in the night sky. "So Zar, are we ready to go. I'm ready for you to use your magic. I will try to keep my light magic under control while we teleport to our destination. But would you mind telling me how your shadow magic works when it comes to teleporting us. I know how it works with other magic from what I've read in books and seen through my travels, but your the first shadow wizard I've met and there really isn't a lot about your magic in books." She thinks trying to figure out what she should say to Zar about this " right woman". She wonders if she would even meet his needs or would even be good enough for him. She doesn't want to open her heart to him to only get rejected. "What are you looking for in a woman? Would it be a problem if you feel in love with someone who uses magic that is a weakness to you?" She nervously waits for him to reply hoping that she will have a chance with this man who she can truly be herself with.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 16th September 2016, 7:37 am

Evelyn knew just what tough questions to ask to make Zar unsure of himself rather quickly. The many questions that came from seemingly nowhere and directed at him sent his brain into overdrive as he tried to create responses befitting for each one. It was a chore upon a chore as he focused on getting them to the wedding. He wondered if all the hinting and flirting had gone too far for a single encounter with a woman who possessed his greatest weakness. It was a scary thought to think that this woman very well may have fallen for his antics of flirtation and temptation. He was regretting his past actions now as they would only lead to him breaking the heart of an innocent girl if he did not follow suit on all the bait he had used to lure her into his embrace.

He elected to go along with it and finally speak to her as Zar would someone he truly cared for. "Your magic will not harm me unless directed toward me while we travel. We're melded within complete darkness where no light exists, effectively limiting your abilities to damage me. As for not understanding much about my magic from books, I believe I'm one of a handful who practices Shadow Magic. I'm the only one who uses it as I do," said Zar, the shadows passing by them as they sped through them on their way to the venue where the wedding was being held. "In a woman, I'm looking for a few simple things: Strength; loyalty; resolve; beauty; and an excellent pair of cooking hands," said Zar, offering up a bellowing laugh.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 16th September 2016, 1:30 pm

"Would it be a mistake if I were to fall for you Zar. I mean I do know my way around the kitchen and I love to cook. I can be completely open around you and feel safe around you.I know if I was giving the chance I could make you happy. But i feel like you wouldn't want to be with me because of the magic I use." With a sad look on her face she can feel her chest start to hurt. So many emotions building up all at once which she tries to keep under control since they arrived to their destination. The wedding venue was outside by the lake with white silk bows on the chairs that lined up in rows. At the alter was the priest waiting for the couple to arrive. Evelyn walks up to the priest with Zar and forgets that she was still holding his hand, but doesn't let go. "Excuse me sir would you happen to know where the bride and groom are we need to speak with them." The priest has a worried look on his face."The groom is over there by the edge of the lake and as for the bride I think she still in her dressing room. I'm worried the wedding is suppose to start in a half hour and the groom has no idea whats keeping his bride." "Zar I'm going to go and talk to the bride and see what is keeping her. Can you go and talk to the groom and see what he can tell you about whats going on."
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 17th September 2016, 11:23 am

"Perhaps by the end of this mission, you will have the answer you seek from me. It's not an easy thing for me to decide on one whom I've just made acquaintance with. I will admit that you bring about a peculiar feeling when I'm around you. It's almost as if a connection is slowly being formed; a physical one perhaps. There're too many unaccountable variables to be absolute on the matter so I will save my theories for later," said Zar. They finally arrived through the shadows inside the venue and were greeted with the purity of white wedding decorations set as the centerpiece of the event. The beauty of the event and money put into it told a great deal about those being wed today; money was not an object to them and that meant all the more possibility of a large reward.

As they neared the altar and Evelyn spoke to the priest, Zar recalled the sensation of holding her hand as she squeezed ever so slightly on him. He felt embarrassment flood across his face that he had forgotten such a thing from his mind's wandering thoughts. They let go after she had asked of the whereabouts of the bride and groom to go speak to them separately. He found the groom sitting on the edge of the lake, as the priest had told him, casually skipping rocks and looking off into the horizon. He seemed to be deeply concerned about the wedding which reflected from the urgency of the job order. Zar didn't blame him considering his bride's exes abilities as a wizard were said to be formidable from what little information they gave. He approached aside the groom and looked on with him. "It's quite the daunting change in lifestyle, marriage is. Having any second thoughts?" said Zar, causing the groom to jump from surprise. He turned to Zar with a cautious look on his face. "Who are you?" The groom spoke with a nervous tone, not sure of Zar's intentions. "I am the wizard who took up the job of protecting your ceremony. My partner is speaking to your wife as I speak to you." His caution changed to relief as a sigh escaped from his mouth and shook Zar's hand. "I thank you for coming, sir. Ever since the harassment and the threats started, we've been worried that my bride's ex would try and ruin the wedding out of jealousy and anger. You couldn't have arrived at a better time. Now that you're here I suppose we should be getting back to the altar and meet with my bride." Zar nodded and walked him back to the altar as they waited for Evelyn and the bride, hoping everything was going well on their end.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 19th September 2016, 12:35 pm

She looks to Zar "If there is a chance of us being together prove it to me after the wedding. I might be your weakness,but I promise you I will bring you nothing but strength." She heads inside where the priest told her and knocked on the door" Hello is it ok for me to come in." The bride comes and opens the door "Who are you and what do you want?" The bride is in tears her make up is smeared and running down her face. She can tell the bride must have been crying for while now. "I'm Evelyn I'm a wizard from Sabertooth that is here about the job you and your fiance posted. Can you tell me what has you so upset?" "Come in and I will explain to you then."She joins the bride in her dressing room and she sits down in a chair in front of a mirror trying to fix her make up. "Its my ex ever since we broke up he's been stalking me and starting fights with my fiance. He would always come home with bruises and I fear that he might come here and try something. I have told my ex that I want nothing to do with him,but hes so obsessed with me that he wont listen to reason. You have to help us I love my fiance with all my heart and I don't want this day to be ruined for either of us." Evelyn looks outside the window and see Zar with the groom they are walking towards the alter. "My partner and I are here to help. We will not let your ex stop this wedding. Now let me help you fix your make up so we can meet your future husband outside. My partner is with him and hes waiting for you." After three minutes evelyn and the bride walk outside to the alter to see the groom smiling and almost in tears when he sees how beautiful his bride is.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 19th September 2016, 1:45 pm

Monster roll #1

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th September 2016, 1:45 pm

The member 'Zar Valarblood' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers  StrongMonster Wedding Crashers  NormalMonster
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 19th September 2016, 2:56 pm

With a few touch ups from Evelyn, the woman that exited the room to the garden of guests outshined all others in attendance. Her beauty resonated with Evelyn's, complimenting it as she walked forward to the groom who nervously fiddled with his collar. A quick jab to the side from Zar set him straight and forced him to take his position in front of the altar. The air was calm as a quiet orchestra played to set the tone of the event for those in attendance. The soothing tune brought a sense of peace to Zar's impatient mind as he scanned the crowd for any signs of the ex. He knew he would come, but he didn't know when it would be; it was nerve wrecking to think that he could already be here disguised as one of the guests. While the priest went through the beginning speech of the ceremony, Zar spent his time gathering the shadows around him, becoming one with them, to allow him an advantage on the battlefield that the wedding would soon become.

The priest's words were drowned out from Zar's head as he started to hear grunts and irritated responses as someone was moving through the crowd at a quickened pace. He couldn't make out which one was exactly the ex, but he could tell he wasn't alone with a number of people being shoved away to make a path for them. Zar signalled to Evelyn to look in the direction of the disturbance as the priest uttered if anyone would interject on their eloping. As if on cue, the ex-spoke up above all other noise. "I, of course, object to this entire ceremony and henceforth cancel it!" The moment he finished his sentence, his hand slammed onto the ground and flung attendees in every direction in a 15ft blast radius. The distraction was enough to make Zar lose track of the wizard and grant him a large opening to close the gap between them. Through quick thinking and reflexes, Zar narrowly dodges the attack by teleporting behind Evelyn and spawning a large area of darkness where the ex's goons stood. While they struggled to get free he looked to Evelyn for fear she might freeze. To his surprise, she stood firm with conviction and ready to attack those who threatened them.

"I hope you're prepared to fight, Evelyn. It's going to be a rough one with this guy's powers. Say, where'd the bride and groom run off to?" said Zar, frantically looking for them in the mess of the crowd.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 19th September 2016, 3:42 pm

She stands there absorbing the light as Zar stands behind her. "Zar keep a hold of those goons I'm going to take them out in one blast. Don't worry about the bride and groom they are safe. I told the bride if her ex were to come to go somewhere safe and barricade the room. How long is your shadow able to hold them? I'm going to weaken them with some of my magic just be careful not to touch the light the comes off me it will hurt you. She focuses her power into her hands forming two balls of light that grew until her hands couldn't be seen. She looks at the goons and says softly for only her and Zar to hear "Let the heavens show you no mercy." She casts her light magic into sky and yells 'Praise the Sun!" A beam of light shoots down from the sky striking the goons. Knowing her enemy may survive she keeps collecting light. She opens her right hand and a spear of pure light forms. She focuses on one of the goons and throws the spear as hard as she could and pierces one in the heart killing him and stabbing the goon next to him. Two goons were left besides the ex. She wanted to have this battle end quickly. She was worried that the bride and the groom wont be safe for much longer if they were stuck fight the ex's lackeys. "Zar we need to finish these goons quickly I fear for the couples safety." She stood her ground in front of Zar. Evelyn wanted to protect him even though they just met she can tell that shes falling for him.When this fight is over she wants to tell him about her feelings, but for now surviving and killing the ex is whats important now.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 20th September 2016, 3:49 pm

The light that rained down from the heavens was something out of fairy tales as it crashed into its hapless victims. Those trapped mages moaned and groaned as they tried to free themselves in their now weakened state, but their torment wasn't over yet as Evelyn produced a spear of pure light from her hand and speared one of the mages through the chest, sticking into the one directly behind him. It was a brilliant display of magic that almost burnt Zar's eyes as he stared in wonder at his weaknesses prowess at such a low rank. His wonderment was cut short as his attention was brought back to the ex who charged at his side with a sword drawn and pointed at his side. Zar side-stepped to the left and slashed at him with his greatsword, cutting his arm and causing him to stumble to the ground. Instead of collapsing there he rolled into the fall, recovering his stability and proceeding to throw a wave blast at Zar.

The blast connected with him but was soaked up by Zar's shadow clone who stood as an able-bodied protector of its master. While he had the ex's attention, Zar spoke an incantation to his sword, directing it toward the ex who instinctively moved out of the way of where he was pointing, only to find himself facing a manifestation of his own shadow. As the ex-stared in horror at the shadowy clone of himself, the clone produced the same magic he had used on Zar earlier and slammed it into his chest, propelling him into the other mages who were still stuck in his trap for Evelyn to finish. "This is your moment Evelyn, combine our magic and we'll finish them off." He brought his focus upon the group of mages and launched a barrage of spectral shadows at the remaining mages, and allowing the shadow one more attack at its true self in the hopes their combined attacks would finish them off.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 28th September 2016, 10:14 am

Evelyn yells to Zar " I'm ready when you are. Lets finish this together."She focuses her magic absorbing as much light as possible before shooting down another beam of light while Zar is standing by waiting for his turn to strike. The enemies are weak and are barely standing at this point. The ex looks at her with so much hatred in his eyes. She knew something felt off. Evelyn closes her eyes and uses her magic to create a shield around her and Zar. The ex is outside the shield punching and screaming nonsense, but she can tell that the rage in his heart is clouding the ex's judgement. She looks to Zar who looks confused as to why the shield of light isn't hurting him while he is inside."Zar this Shield though its completely made of pure light it wont hurt you. It's meant to protect anyone inside it and to keep enemies from coming in. You can still use your magic in here."She looks back over to where the ex was at and see's that hes running in the direction of where the couple are suppose to be hiding. She puts down her shield and takes off after the ex she holds her right hand out and gets her spear ready." I wont let you near them you vile pig!"She throws her spear at the ex and he is pinned to the wall of the building. She gets closer to the ex and shoves the spear deeper in his already open wound. The ex screams in agony as the light burns him. Evelyn screams to Zar "Finish him while I have him pinned!" She moves out of the way waiting for Zar to finish our enemy off.
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 28th September 2016, 11:46 am

Evelyn's command of light magic was an unconventional example like none he had seen before. She used her spells with killing precision with no regret for her actions all to complete the mission at hand. This was someone who could easily become a top-class magician with further experience and training. Her impressive abilities were directed at the ex who continued to receive devastating blows from her spear being forced into his body, screaming profanity at him as he is pinned to the wall. When she was done securing him in place, she signaled to Zar for the final blow to end the wedding crasher's existence to which Zar wholeheartedly complied to. The first blow came from a barrage of spectral shadows cast out from Zar and slamming square into the ex's chest who writhed in pain, unable to counter with the spear nullifying his magic. This finishing blow came as Zar teleported through Evelyn's shadow and formed a Shadow Bomb upon his head. He took Evelyn away from the blast so she wouldn't be caught within its radiance and they both watched as it exploded, covering him in darkness and leaving nothing behind.

The horrible endeavor was over, the bride and groom were safe from the insane ex's jealousy, and both Evelyn and Zar would be getting paid handsomely for their efforts. The groom and bride approached the two of them and shook their hands rather forcefully, "I cannot begin to express my gratitude in saving our wedding from that lunatic. You'll be receiving your payment in full for all your hard work. If you're ever in town again feel free to stop by and visit our home." A wide smile grew on Zar's face as the groom finished his gesture of gratitude and turned his attention to Evelyn. "None of this would have been possible without the help of my lovely partner, Evelyn. She was essential in completing this mission," said Zar, winking in her direction.

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 28th September 2016, 12:54 pm

She blushes and she remembers that Zar promised to tell her how he felt after their mission was complete. As Zar is talking to the couple about our payment she sits by the lake waiting for him. She sighs softly she thinks to her self. " I wonder if he forgot what he promised me. He told me that I would find the answer I seek after our mission. I can tell he has some sorta of feelings towards me by how hes acting around me, but I can't tell if its just physical attraction or if its something more. I hope its more then a physical connection." She plays with her light magic again wondering whats taking Zar so long to come find her. She makes two figures that are very detailed of her and Zar. The male figure is holding the female in a tight and protective embrace. What Evelyn doesn't know is that Zar was watching her magic of the two figures that looked like the two of them. He watches closely trying to understand how she was feeling. The figures where looking up into each others eyes and the man gently grabs the females chin and lifts her chin til there lips touched. After that she stops her magic and gets up and sees that Zar is behind her. Being embarrassed she asks"How much of that did you see Zar? You know its rude to sneak up on me. I could have attacked you by mistake thinking you were an enemy."
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zar Valarblood 28th September 2016, 1:13 pm

When he went to direct the couple's attention to Evelyn, Zar found that she was no longer residing next to him. In that small span of time, she had moved away from them over to the lake. He excused himself from the couple and observed her from a distance to get a feeling of why she left before confronting her. He watches her moving her hands in strange patterns as if she were playing with something, but for a while, he saw nothing except her and her hands. Upon closer inspection, he noticed that she was manipulating light between her hands like puppets, but alive and not attached to strings. He was amazed at her creative abilities,but what interested him the most is that they looked a lot like Zar and Evelyn once he got closer to her. It then came to him that he had promised to give her an answer of his feelings toward her.

Zar became flustered with embarrassment from forgetting something so simple and detrimental to getting her to follow him on this adventure. He quickly composed himself in a formal manner and appeared from out of her shadow, startling her. He stares down at her, locking eyes as she looks up to his impressive figure towering over him. "I can imagine this is about you and I from the way you were playing with your magic. I must confess I didn't have much to say about you from the beginning other than you're a very charming and beautiful young lady, but after working with you on this mission I've started to grow a connection with you; a connection spawned from curiosity and amazement of your entire being. I wish to get to know you on a more personal level. With that being said, I would be most pleased if we took our relationship further than just co-workers and you accompanied me to a more private location of your choosing."

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Evelyn Rose 28th September 2016, 1:43 pm

She smiles with a few tears of happiness, but she wipes them away quickly. She wraps her arms around Zar holding onto him tightly. Her heart is beating so fast as she waits for Zar to take them away to wherever he wanted us to go. She closes her eyes as they teleport to a garden thats closed off from the rest of rose garden. When she opens her eyes shes surprised by the many beautiful flowers that surrounded them. She blushes as she realizes that they are alone and shes still holding onto Zar. She looks up to him and she kisses his cheek. "I'm glad that I finally know how you feel about me.I would be glad to go anywhere as long as its with you. I hope that from this day that our love will continue to grow. But right now I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay like this for a while." She lays her head against his chest listening to his heart beating just as fast as hers. The two of them stayed in each others arms until the morning. "We should probably get back to the guild and find another mission for the two of us. But this time we will be not only work partners. We will also be one bad ass couple"She laughs along with Zar. As they teleport back to the guild Evelyn smiles and holds Zars hand as they walk inside the guild hall. Today starts their new adventures as a couple.

(I had permission to move his character)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:05 am