Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Cattle Part 2

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

The Cattle Part 2 Empty The Cattle Part 2

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 6th September 2016, 1:09 pm

1261 words
    The child ate faster than she would have expected of him, honestly she expected the little boy to be running after and using a sense of smell to catch up to her or such! However he exceeded that expectation and simply scarfed down his food in a time that had to be a world record, before running after her. Sadly? She did really like when people did that. Jiyu knew it was wrong to like people rushing to fit her needs and such, seeing the world confirm to her, and she’d never liked it to this extent before activating her demon blood. However, there was no undoing what had been done, so the new surge would just be something she had to keep under control and in mind, just like her fondness for blood and urge to just kill whatever enemy she faced, even if she didn’t need to kill them. Actually her new life state was often why she seemed to like having people accompany her these days, the dog afraid to go out on her own, lest she cause destruction that was not intended! Sure ruminal was a child and seemed an odd choice for keeping her in check, but she had come to realize unless she lost conscious and woke up to the scent of blood like she did with Magna, just having someone from the Guild, a friend, a comrade, around her, it was enough to drive off the thing in the back of her brain that felt like insanity sometimes. The reason behind that? Dog’s were pack animals, and since she was a canine demon, the need to protect her pack was stronger than her need to cause the destruction demons were known for. Kazehime was safe from herself, so long as she was not alone, and right now she was not ready to deal with herself, so she would keep people next to her if she thought there was even a slight chance a job was difficult enough to bring out her instincts.  

By the time Ruminal realized what had been fishy about the way Jiyu spoke and had been acting? They were already almost out of Rose Garden, heading for the nearest port town which was where the ship provided by their client was waiting, with minimal crew. Considering Jiyu had spent two or more years on ship’s? She didn’t really need tons of people to run an efficient deck and keep the sailing smooth, in fact she could keep things more efficient with less people. Most nately she could make things perfect if she was the one in charge, the captain or co-captain so to speak, a position that allowed her to yell at everyone else on the ship besides ruminal. When someone with confidence and a demanding personality yelled at you on a ship? You tended to listen to them, for fear of being thrown overboard otherwise, wasn’t she the sweetest ship captain? Well it wouldn’t matter, soon enough she’d be able to afford her own ship with some of the mission’s she went on! “What?” she turned her head to look at him, foot tapping against the ground as she stalled slightly, tail swaying softly. “Does it disappoint you?” they didn’t stop moving, so she kept walking, a small chuckle escaping her pale pink mouth, gaze focusing forward as she walked with her hands behind her back, fingers laced at the small of her back. “Don’t worry Rumi, you aren’t in any danger, we won’t be getting close to him, I’m a ranged fighter and you're a support mage, it would be stupid to get in close.” she knew their cards very well, if this was someone else? She’d let them handle the close combat, but when it was just the two of them, both of them had to stay far away from an enemy! “I already have a plan as well, even factoring in the potential for predators on the island and his sheepdog.” the wind user did her research very well, and formulated a plan before going on missions like this, when she was able.

Considering he had liked the mission? He was likely with her when she leaned against the rail of the ship and looked over once more. “All you have to do is watch my back and keep us alive.” She smirked, it was the truth, but she was also keeping hidden the fact that she was bringing him along more so to make sure she did not do anything stupid, rather than because she needed someone else. Honestly? It saddened her the way she constantly needed to make sure she had some anchor to the human half of herself, lest she give in to the demon half entirely. In the end thought maybe that was what made her strong, holding the power of a demon and the heart of a human to focus it away from a simply destructive force into one that could annihilate an enemy. “I can take care of the enemies well enough.” she carefully detached Night Hunt from her pant’s, looking at the bow and smiling fondly. “I should change the string though, I can’t recall the last time I did it.” she slide her claws to snap the string and remove it, moving her hand to snip one of the hairs from the ‘tail’ of the item and restring the bow with painstaking care.

“I’m going to have to get one of my own ship’s these days, nothing this big, but.” she hummed it out, leaning against the rail once more, the ship sailing smoothly across the calm sea, except for her occasionally yelling at one of the crew who was slacking. “A ship this large is needed for this job, but this one is slow, one for transport and personal use would be nice.” she really did want her own ship now that she thought about it, she needed to go on more mission’s thought, because she did have idea’s and they would be expensive. While she wouldn’t need thousands of weapons? She would need a defensive item, another speed core, maybe one or two other things. Plus, she had to decide if she was going to build it with her own two hands or not, but she probably would, because  that would make it more intimate and precious. “We’re almost there though. So are you ready to do this Ruminal? Or do you want to wait a bit after we land” his seeming alarm earlier made the question required. The last thing Jiyu wanted? Was for Rumi to freeze up on her during this mission, they could not afford it. While she did not consider this the most dangerous mission? She did consider the possibility it could get risky and complicated if he did something like that! Jiyu now felt safe taking him on missions on her own, but she didn’t think his father would appreciate it if Ruminal actually got hurt on one of these missions. The last thing she ever wanted? Was to be on bad terms with Marschal, despite the fact she tended to yell at him a significant amount while she was human, it really did sadden her that she had not gotten to do a mission with him since their last one, there were things she had to explain that had likely been made questionable by the last mission they went on. However she couldn’t think about any of that stuff right now, she had to get these head of cattle with Ruminal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Cattle Part 2 Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 737.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer Gen 2
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

The Cattle Part 2 Empty Re: The Cattle Part 2

Post by Rai Sormr 7th September 2016, 10:46 am

Ruminal Blackflower • Black Rose • C Rank

Jiyu's only responded with a confused "What?" then started tapping her foot on the ground as if annoyed. She then asked if the fact she withheld this information from him disappointed Ruminal in any way. "The fact you thought you could lie and trick me into joining you for a potentially dangerous job, yah it kind of does. You should know by now that I hate being lied too. If you want something you should just come out and say it. Lucky for you, taking on an evil giant sounds fun." He said folding his arms standing his ground. His face never looked more serious then it did right now. Jiyu continued to walk towards the pier where the boat was docked, putting her hands behind her back. She tried to reassure Ruminal that they weren't going to be in any danger by saying that they wont even need to get close to the giant. She was a range fighter after all and Ruminal was a support mage so yah it would be stupid to get close to that thing. However, Ruminal wasn't sure she took into consideration of it being to fast and could easily close the gap between them. She may have ways at keeping her distance but Ruminal on the other hand only had one weak spell for such a situation and wasn't sure it would be enough. She continued further to say she ha d formulated a plan of action before taking the job. Even taking into consideration any predators on the island and the giants sheepdog. "Care to share any of these plans you have?" Ruminal asked cause he liked being well informed incase he needed to come up with a new plan of action fast. Of course she doesn't reveal anything instead just says all he has to worry about is to watch her back and keep them alive. "... I can't help but feel like I'm not even really needed here." Ruminal whispered under his breath putting his hands in his pockets. This feeling of his was mostly due to the fact that he didn't know she was in the same boat as him in a matter of speaking. They both had literal demons inside of them, in her case was more her own demon blood and Ruminal an actual  demon locked away. Neither of them knew this secret they both were keeping and as a result, things could end badly if one, or god forbid both loose control.

By the time Ruminal finished his last statement they were already on board the ship and getting ready to set sail. Jiyu was going off saying that she can handle the enemies fine as long as Ruminal watches her back. Afterwards she decided to restring her bow Night Hunt while Ruminal sat down in a corner out of the way of the crew and pulled out his book that he was going to read at the Cafe. Before Ruminal could really get into the book Jiyu started talking about how she wants to own her own boat one day. Ruminal had no use for material things, if anything he liked to make his own stuff such as his drawings or learn more about the world. He also like to write his own book someday chronicling the adventures of his life to the world. The story of Ruminal Blackflower, child prodigy and hero of Fiore. It would be a great way to leave his memory in history for years to come. "I'd like to write a book one day." He finally came out and said. He had never admitted it to anyone before. It felt good to finally reveal that. "I want it to be about the adventures and experiences I've took place in throughout my life. It be a great way to leave my memory in history for centuries to come." It kind of made a lot of sense if you sat and thought about it. What god hasn't left behind passages of life events they took part in. Be it a bible or memories to be passed down throughout history. However in Ruminal's case it wasn't to be worshiped but to just simply be remembers as a hero like Hercules.

Ruminal spent the rest of the boat ride glued to his book. Today's book was Moby Dick, the story of Ishmael's pursuit of the great white whale. He was currently reading the 31st chapter and it was called "The Chase-First Day". Seeing as how most the people on the ship were standing around doing most of nothing Ruminal decided to start reading from this chapter out loud for a bit of entertainment. However he was already a ways into the chapter so he hoped no one would mind if he continued where he left off.

Stubb saw him pause; and perhaps intending, not vainly, though, to evince his own unabated fortitude, and thus keep up a valiant place in his Captain's mind, he advanced, and eyeing the wreck exclaimed-"The thistle the ass refused; it pricked his mouth too keenly, sir, ha! ha!"

"What soulless thing is this that laughs before a wreck? Man, man! did I not know thee brave as fearless fire (and as mechanical) I could swear thou wert a paltroon. Groan nor laugh should be heard before a wreck."

"Aye, sir," said Starbuck drawing near, "'tis a solemn sight; an omen, and an ill one."

"Omen? omen?-the dictionary! If the gods think to speak outright to man, they will honorably speak outright; not shake their heads, and give an old wives' darkling hint.-Begone! Ye two are the opposite poles of one thing; Starbuck is Stubb reversed, and Stubb is Starbuck; and ye two are all mankind; and Ahab stands alone among the millions of the peopled earth, nor gods nor men his neighbors! Cold, cold-I shiver!-How now? Aloft there! D'ye see him? Sing out for every spout, though he spout ten times a second!"

The day was nearly done; only the helm of his golden robe was rustling. Soon it was almost dark, but the look-out men still remained unset.

"Can't see the spout now, sir;-too dark"-cried a voice from the air.

"How heading when last seen?"

"As before, sir,-straight to leeward."

"Good! he will travel slower now 'tis night. Down royals and top-gallant stunsails, Mr. Starbuck. We must not run over him before morning; he's making a passage now, and may heave-to a while. Helm there! keep her full before the wind!-Aloft! come down!-Mr. Stubb, send a fresh hand to the fore-mast head, and see it manned till morning."-Then advancing towards the doubloon in the main-mast-"Men, this gold is mine, for I earned it; but I shall let it abide here till the White Whale is dead; and then, whosoever of ye first raises him, upon the day he shall be killed, this gold is that man's; and if on that day I shall again raise him, then, ten times its sum shall be divided among all of ye! Away now! the deck is thine, sir!"

And so saying, he placed himself half way within the scuttle, and slouching his hat, stood there till dawn, except when at intervals rousing himself to see how the night wore on.

That marked the end of the chapter and Ruminal put his bookmark on the next page and put it away for Jiyu warned him that they were almost there. She also asked if Ruminal was ready for what lied ahead or would rather wait a bit after they landed. "I'll be ready as soon as we make land." He replied standing up and moving to the front of the deck to watch as they got closer and closer to their destination. As he walked over to the front of the boat all the other sailors seemed to complement Ruminal on his reading skills and for those who actually read it kept telling him that he chose a very good book to read. Lucky for Ruminal there wasn't very many people on the boat so he didn't have that feeling he would normally get being in a crowd and was able to thank them properly.

Location;; Calm Sea
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 1363
    OOC;;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

The Cattle Part 2 Empty Re: The Cattle Part 2

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 7th September 2016, 5:11 pm

The Cattle Part 2 Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM The Cattle Part 2 H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:10 am