Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and Beyond

Evelyn Rose
    Evelyn Rose

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Light magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To Earthland and Beyond Empty To Earthland and Beyond

Post by Evelyn Rose 6th September 2016, 9:37 am

Hargeon Town, a coastal town that's full of life, Tourists and mages from all across the land come to this port to find there one ticket out of this town to see the world. Being one of those mages, Evelyn steps off the ship that brought her to Hargeon town and takes in the sights. Evelyn tries her best to keep her emotions at bay when she see's families with their young ones. Making her wish that her parents were still around. But their lives were cut short. On her way to the busiest part of town she overheard others talking of the dark guilds that have been destroying nearby villages. This was enough to make her blood boil. She kept listening to find out more, but she remembers the task she must finish. She needed to get a passport so she can travel the world and find the dark guild that took her parents away from her. She continues her way to the other side of town where countless people lined up to get their passports. She sighs when the thought of being here all day because of how clogged up the streets were. She didn't want to start a fight with anyone. She just wanted to get her passport and get to the Sabertooth guild. But that wish ended quickly when two of the town’s people started punching each other causing others to try to break up the fight. One of them throws alcohol all over her and laughs " stupid girl didn't your parents ever tell you not to waste alcohol like that. Your parents must have been complete idiots to raise such an uneducated girl." This pushed her over her limit. She grabs the man by the neck of his shirt and has a ball of pure light in her other hand. “I would watch what you say to me old man. The last person who dared to mock me or my parents didn't live to see the next day."
    The old man had the pure look of disgust on his face. The other towns- people backed off from where she was at afraid if they said anything that she would hurt them. The line continued until it was her turn to get her passport. An elderly women greeted " Name, Profession and age please" She asks gingerly. "My name is Evelyn Rose. I'm a light mage who wants to find the ones who took my parents from me and possibly find myself a good husband. I'm 25 years old since you asked nicely. The elderly lady asks her to stand still as she takes her photo. “Dear child don't let others get to you. I know the world out there isn't a safe place and there are plenty of things that will hurt you. But you have to learn not to let them get under your skin." She looks at the lady confused. “I saw the display with you and that gentleman. I must say for a girl your age you can handle your own. But you should be careful on who you pick fights with. You could end up in a lot of trouble if you’re not careful." She nods and thanks the elderly lady as she takes the passport and stuffs in her bag and walks out the door through the crowd of people with a few tears rolling down her cheeks. She wipes them away quick and looks to the sky. Today starts her journey to find her parents killers and to find a man she can open her heart to.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:35 pm