Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Driving 101 [Solo]

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hollowed Summons
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Driving 101 [Solo] Empty Driving 101 [Solo]

Post by Vlad Fri 26 Aug - 14:34

Job stuff
    Job Title: Motor City Rush!

Player Requirements: Must be at least D-Rank. The character must be over 16 years of age at least physically.

Job Requirements: 5 posts. 100 words per post. You must roll once to get your Driving Instructor/Test-giver who rides with you and can pass or fail your test.

Job Location: Motor City

Job Description: With the popularity of vehicles of all sorts on the rise, people from all over Fiore and the surrounding kingdoms have been flocking to Motor City in hopes of getting their hands on a Driver's License and shiny new car, motorcycle, truck, or other vehicle! However, to legally drive one on any road one must have a license in their possession! Getting one is no easy task however; you must successfully prove to your Driving Instructor that your skills for navigating the high-traffic Motor City are top-notch! Fasten your seat-belts, this is gonna be a bumpy ride!

Enemies/Dice Roll:
    Weak-- Everyone's favorite Driving Instructor! She's an older lady, kind, sweet, caring, and very forgiving.... to the point where you cannot fail.

Normal-- The greatest distraction of your life! This person really is bored with their job and does not mind chatting up a storm while you drive, messing with the radio or other buttons, and pointing out different things going on outside as you cruise. Don't take your eyes off the road!

Strong-- A veteran Driving Instructor, he is in no mood for games. Strict as a line, ready to point out all your driving flaws, and happy to withhold your license if you fail... drive defensively! And don't forget to use your blinker... or else.

Reward: Driver's License if you pass the test. (Ability to Drive Vehicles in General)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Driving 101 [Solo] Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Driving 101 [Solo] Empty Re: Driving 101 [Solo]

Post by Vlad Fri 26 Aug - 14:34

Who is it gonna be?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC Fri 26 Aug - 14:34

The member 'Vlad' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Driving 101 [Solo] NormalMonster
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad Fri 26 Aug - 14:51

THERE IS A THIN LINE
    between what is good and what is evil
    I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable

Vlad was not, really, in the mood to do this; to be honest he was only here because he heard he would get a massive discount if he did... "More money in my pocket..." He sighed, walking through the town. The fact that people were able to make a vehicle that was able to travel like this was a feat that some were able to appreciate. He, however, did not really care. He simply saw this as a way to reach his destination much quicker than he usually would. This was going to be the only benefit of this. He was sure that this was going to be the most simple thing in the world, even if it wasn't he could just force the poor lad to give him the document. "Easy money." He laughed, entering his car. The most interesting part of this would be seeing who he got. What type of person would attempt to judge him? Would he be forced to slay an idiot? Well, knowing Vlad, it was very possible. 

The man would enter the car already speaking to himself. As he sat there the man simply began to explain the way in which he would be graded, and a bunch of other useless shit. "Lets do this!" The man said, at which point Vlad would turn on the car. Speeding out of the lot, Vlad would crash through the gate. "Well, Uh... I think you should be going a bit slower..." The man muttered, in total awe of what was happening. A split second later a man would be splattered on the windshield; turning on the wipers the blood would easy come off. Vlad's tyranny on the road would continue for quite a while; speeding down the streets, he would hit just about anything that was in his path. "Easy. I am passing this man. If not, I will kill you!" Vlad exclaimed, looking over to the man. Boom, Splat. A child was just run down by the man. The blood would coat the vehicle, which only spread it throughout the town. 

Turning left, in an excellent manner, he would run over a baby carriage. "FIFTY POINTS!" He exclaimed, turning the music up. It seemed Vlad was enjoying this a bit more than he anticipated. He was able to slay any human by simply hitting them, and it did not slow him down in the least! "I like this machine!" Vlad exclaimed.

"Please, just don't kill me. I have a family." The man begged. "As long as I get the License you will not die." Vlad stated, pulling over. As he did this the man quickly filled out the card, and handed it to the male. His face would appear on it, as would the rest of his information. "Sweet!" He exclaimed, patting the man on the head. "Very obedient! I like it." He laughed, leaving the car, which would explode behind him. "Well, he could have escaped..." Vlad simply let out a diabolical laugh as he left the scene.

505/500
    HP:200| MP:100| ß:100
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 1:05