Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu]

The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] Empty The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu]

Post by Guest 16th August 2016, 12:58 pm

Job Description:

Rolling for thread inspiration.
    Guest carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] OdAaNwh , The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] OdAaNwh
    Guest carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] R2fEWNz , The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] R2fEWNz
    Guest carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] NXDHjfc

The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] Empty Re: The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu]

Post by Guest 16th August 2016, 4:08 pm

you said they make fun of your body
    humiliation in your eyes when you told me
    well i'm going to find them don't you worry

1,050 words
    @Mashyuu

Standing at one of the many windows that had been carved into the guild’s newest home, Kanix stared down at the forest floor. With the eye given to her by Mashyuu, she was now capable of seeing her surroundings as if she had never been blinded before. Unfortunately, what she saw below her guild’s home was something she wish she could unsee because of the horror that was displayed. Turning away from the window, the stout woman bit her lip and rubbed her hands together worriedly, knowing she was not capable of stopping it on her own. How she was meant to deal with this sort of problem was beyond her and even the Great Spirit was not willing to help her. If It had been, It would have said something to her by now, led her down the right path in order to stop what was causing issues. However, it had been silent all day long and she had watched out the window all day long, worrying about the consequences of the situation.

She had never realized that poachers came here to Tetsukazu in order to hunt down and sell the foreign animals that lived on this planet. The woman didn’t like it one bit but how was she meant to stop it when she knew that her guild was not yet accustomed to their new home? As the Guild Master, she expected a lot from her guild, though she could not expect them to outright defend these unknown creatures. So, she had to sit idly by and watch as the poachers roamed the forest floor and disturbed the beautifully peaceful creatures of Tetsukazu. Watching as they shot down and tranquilized the rarest of findings, cutting and gutting the common ones to sell their organs and body parts. A shiver ran down her spine and a fearful cry rang out from her lips, only to be silenced when a thought had come to her head. Making her way toward the office’s door, she would exit Heero’s old room and rush down the hallways and out onto the suspended bridges.

Bare feet carried her across the wooden paths, rattling the planks and ropes that tied the bridges together and connected them at the center. A sharp turn right would lead her to one of the separate trees of the three tall creations that the guild had claimed as their home. However, the bridge led to a dead end, attached to a section of the tree, which the trunk had not yet been carved into or so it appeared. Reaching upward, Kanix drew a hand over the empty space where a door would be, drawing out the symbol of Fairy Tail. The drawing would ignite in a golden light and burst outward, a brilliant opening appearing before the Guild Master, where she would step inside and look around. Before her was a room of crystals, large stalagmites jutting everywhere from the ceiling and stalactites spiking out from the floor. At the center of it all stood a crystal in which two beings rested inside, crystallized in the nude and strategically placed so they were not exposed.

Gently, Kanix settled down in a criss-cross position on the floor, in front of the two massive crystals containing Mavis and Heero’s bodies. Her hands conjoined in the middle of her lap, curled into each other with her index fingers and thumbs touching each other at the tips. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, letting her mind wander into the otherworldly landscape and into the world of spirits. A pool of water appeared before the crystals and herself, reflecting their images upon the surface as the trio connected via mind and body. The room was filled with eerie silence, only the soft breathing of the shamaness echoing in the crystal-filled vacancy of the room. Appearing around the Guild Master, a light blue aura could be seen enveloping the young magus as she listened to the words of the wise. “Keihtanit∞m magunutche nashaüonk wadchanish. Keihtanit∞m magunutche meechummuonk wadchanish. Keihtanit∞m magunutche weechinnineummoncheg wadchanish. Keihtanit∞m magunutche wunnegenash wadchanish. Keihtanit∞m magunutche pomantamooonk wadchanish. Keihtanit∞m kesteau yau ut nashik ohke wadchanish. Keihtanit∞m pasuk naunt manit wadchanish.

Translation:

Upon opening her eyes, they were lit aglow with a brilliant blue light, shimmering in the darkness of the room as the crystals, too, took on a glow. All around her, the crystals pulsated, sending out waves of the blue aura that came crashing down upon the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. Yet, she rested there upon the floor without any sign of ever being hurt by the radiance of the aura until it faded back into darkness. Kanix sucked in a deep breath as if she had been holding it in the entirety of the duration she had been connected to the spirits. Her eyes dropped to the puddle on the floor, watching as the crystals’ and her reflection wavered on the surface of the water. Peering deeper at the surface, a figure made itself known to the woman, walking, though where he was walking was unknown to her. She jumped to her feet in that instant and dashed out of the Histoire tree, letting the opening close behind her and seal with magic.

Ancalagon! Find Mashyuu and bring him here!” she ordered the Thunderbird, yelling into the air wherever he happened to be. “Tell him that we are under attack and I’m asking for his help; please, you have to do this just this once for me, I beg of you!” However, her yelling would startle the poachers below and cause them to look around for whatever it was that happened to make that sound. As the bird took off to Wakusei portals and into Fiore, Kanix would leap over the rope railing of the bridge she was standing on and down to the forest floor. Her water managed to break her fall and she would come face-to-face with five poachers, their weapons poised for the kill. Breathing in deeply, Kanix lifted her hand and drew out the moisture from the air, forming a ring of moving water around her waist. A flick of the wrist would send a shard of ice in the direction of one of the poachers and target their chest cavity, impaling them in the center.
    notes
    As a small note, Ancalagon has gone off to Ace of Spades in order to inform Mashyuu of what is happening with Kanix and her guild. He cannot speak our language, so he will be trying to get Mashyuu to go via body movements, facial expressions (limited), and sounds. Mashyuu can either ride on his back to Tetsukazu or he can take Hoseki and Ancalagon will lead the way back to Wakusei Portals and into Tetsukazu. Also, I've effectively changed Kanix's outfit, you can see it by clicking on the word "outfit" found above the actual rp post and alongside the word count and tagged sections.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu] Empty Re: The Earth Does Not Belong To Us [Kanix & Mashyuu]

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th August 2016, 7:11 pm

Job Details:

No rest for the wicked, that was what many had told Mashyuu over the course of the past year. He didn't really believe it at first but after a while Mashyuu found himself tired all the time. Job after job, even the ones that weren't real fights had taken a toll on the brown haired Wizard. But he had plenty to show for it. A high ranking position in Sabertooth, a safe home, and even a wife and daughter who he loved more than anyone else in the world. Should anything ever happen to them Mashyuu was sure he would burn the world to the ground in order to avenge them.

Mashyuu laid on his bed, his firm arms folded behind his head and under a pillow, the first time in days. The sun was starting to set and after vanquishing a group of Werewolves the Earth Wizard was finally able to sleep. Amaia, his daughter, was in the room next to his, practicing her magic by changing things on the walls into other things. The magic wasn't loud but it was very flashy to say the least. Every time light flashed in his room Mashyuu opened his eyes, the magic reminded Mashyuu of Kanix's thunder Bird's power.

Eventually the bare chested Wizard sat up on his golden yellow sheet covered bed and slowly stood up. His long legs carried the man to Amaia's room and through the door. Lovingly he scooped her up and laid her down in bed. The man smiled at Amaia and brushed some loose hair out of her face. "It's time for bed, now get some rest and I'll see you in morning for breakfast okay?" Softly he kissed Amaia on the forehead and returned to bed, shutting her door softly behind him.

Just as Mashyuu climbed into bed a familiar, yet disturbing face flew up to his window and nudged it's head on the glass. Ancalagon smacked part of it's big head into Mashyuu's window but Kanix was nowhere in sight. The bird wouldn't have come to Mashyuu had Kanix not ordered it to do so. Faster than he could have fallen, the Wizard jumped back up out of bed and dressed. He scooped up his war hammer and slung it over his shoulder and jumped up on the back of the bird through his open window. "Alright big bird, take me to Kanix..." Mashyuu ordered the massive bird and glanced back at his window. Amaia knew how much Mashyuu worked and would assume that he had been called on another job, that he would indeed be safe and return. He wanted to take the young girl to see her mom but Mashyuu had no idea how dangerous the place he was going was.

Ancalagon twisted in the air and dove down at speeds that Mashyuu had rarely hit in his life time. He could feel his stomach twist with discomfort but after a moment of burying his face in the birds neck his motion sickness managed to subside. Suddenly Mashyuu and Ancalagon passed through a portal, the Earth Wizards nose was instantly assaulted by the scent of Kanix, and many others who belonged to Fairy Tail that Mashyuu had worked with in the past. The brown haired man looked out over the massive forest, trees with leaves bigger than most of Mashyuu's blankets, a small series of glowing orbs off in the distance and the sound of battle flowing through the air.

Flying over a trio of trees that seemed to be taller than the rest. Below, Mashyuu could see Kanix fighting off a group of ten men, one had a large spear of ice sticking out of his chest while his lover engaged another of the men and the rest started to surround her. Ancalagon beat it's large wings to keep afloat while Mashyuu stood up straight atop the bird and took aim. He narrowed his blue eyes and clenched his right fist while his left hand whirled his massive hammer around. He jumped hard off of Ancalagon He landed next to Kanix and opened his right palm, soil and dirt shot up around Mashyuu and Kanix, extending out ten feet and up seven feet high. "Excuse me lover, watch your step please." Mashyuu said with a light hearted voice and scooped Kanix up with his large right arm and held her against his chest. Mashyuu, four men are coming at you from all around. Ux stated from the realm he resided in within Mashyuu's ring. The Slayer lifted his leg up and slammed it down hard. A shock wave rippled through the ground and hit the five men, stones slammed up into their legs and knocked them down. The Wizard could sense the magic power coming off the other men and he visibly rolled his eyes. "Why are you being hunted by Wizards and why isn't your guild helping you out right now?" Mashyuu asked Kanix while setting her down.

"Think you can take four of em and I'll take five?" Mashyuu asked. He could feel the men moving on the ground, none of them were flying that was good, and it seemed like none of them could simply see through Mashyuu's fog. Kanix didn't use her eyes so Mashyuu wasn't worried about that. These men didn't stand a chance. Mashyuu closed his right hand, the dirt around the group dropped, revealing everyone's presence. He held his hammer out before him and activated a blast of magic from it. "Thunder Dragon's Jumping Bolt." Mashyuu commanded and let the blast smash into three Wizards, knocking them back a few steps and causing the men to lock up for a moment.

Suddenly the wind whipped up under Mashyuu's legs, lifting him up off the ground a few inches and launched him forward. Mashyuu placed his hammer in his right hand and pulled his arm back far. "Magma Dragon's Eruption!" He called out and drove his hammer into the face of a Wizard, magma exploded out of the head of the hammer and sent the man sprawling to the ground. The blow should have killed him but he managed to put up a spell to protect himself from a blast of magical power just before Mashyuu was able to finish the man off.

WC: 1057/6400

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest 17th August 2016, 9:19 am

1,235 words
    @Mashyuu

The thunderous beat of Ancalagon’s wings alerted the Guild Master to the arrival of her pet and hopefully some cargo as well. Her head tilted up and she spotted the massive beast through the dense leaves of the trees, hovering over them as if he was afraid to enter. In a matter of seconds, Mashyuu had dropped down beside her from a height that was so great, she was certain it would have killed him. A large dome of rock quickly enveloped the two, forcing Kanix to drop the water ring that eternally circled around her waist. His actions were quick to counter hers, scooping her up into his arm and holding her close to his chest like she was a little girl. Instinctively, she buried her face into his chest and held him close, breathing in his scent as if it was the last thing she’d ever smell. However, as he asked her why she was being hunted by magi and why her guild wasn’t helping her, she would pull away from him.

They’re not hunting down my guild, they’re hunting down the animals that reside in this forest,” the woman responded in a stern tone. “We just recently moved to Tetsukazu that I don’t expect my guild members to automatically want to defend creatures that may even pose a threat to them. However, you know how I am; I can’t just idly stand by and let these magi poach animals that could be endangered or going extinct. I have a deeper connection to nature than anyone else that you know, you should know by now I’m willing to fight for what is right. They can laugh at me all they want, but these are creatures created by the Great Spirit and I will not let these men and women hunt them down. How would you feel if your people were hunted down on a constant basis? Having to hide away for all of your life and some of your people not even making it? That is what these creatures are going through and I only sympathize with them because of the fact that we, too, are being hunted.

She pulled herself free of Mashyuu’s grasp and dusted herself off, fixing the veil that enveloped the majority of her head and her sleeves. Cracking her knuckles, the woman smiled briefly and glanced toward the rocky wall that blocked them from the view of the poachers. There were so many poachers as of now, half a dozen of them having heard the cried pains of their comrade that she had impaled. Luckily, the man with the ice shard in his chest was not dead; he had merely passed out from the intense pain of being impaled. Besides, she didn’t need another scratch on her record with another man dead because she had become careless in trying to protect the forest. While she cared deeply for Mother Nature, she also knew that she had to be walking on eggshells when it came to fighting others. One wrong step and it would be certain death for either herself or the one that she was fighting, and she could not afford that.

I can take on four, I suppose; I just don’t know how efficient I am at being able to battle multiple people with my magic,” she replied to him. “Whatever you do, please don’t get yourself hurt because I can’t afford to have you get hurt and returning to Amaia with an injury.” Their conversation was quickly ended and Kanix focused her attention back upon the four remaining poachers she had been fighting before her husband had come. The second that Mashyuu dropped the dome, the magus raised her arms up, drawing water from the streams in the vicinity. It swirled around her in a vortex-like formation until it settled upon the ground at her feet and raised up in individual tentacle-like structures. Eight of them waved around her bodice, controlled by the fluent motions of her arms and hands, utilized as both an offensive and defensive spell. When one of the poachers had come too close to her, the magus flicked her wrist and sent out one the tentacles to wrap around the man.

He was raised up into the air the second the tentacle had itself around him, then tossed aside violently by the water creation. Her attention was only momentarily on him to watch as his back was slammed into the trunk of a tree and his limp body slid to the ground. Kanix’s head then snapped back to the other three magi, who had now all become timid at the idea of fighting against her. One hand controlling the tentacles around her, she used her other hand to reach forward and lock into the formation of a claw. Instantaneously, one of the magi had stiffened into place, their arms straight against their sides, their legs close together and stiff as a board. Moving her arm to the side, the magus moved along with it, her limbs forced to work against her will, no matter how much she tried to fight it. A wrist twisted and the back of the magus bent backward, the sound of cracking bones emitting into the air as her back was broken.

No matter what was to go on, she would not tolerate these men and women poaching the poor animals of her new homeland. She would stand here and mutilate them if she had to, but she was well aware that doing so would only cause their chance of becoming legal again impossible. Another flick of her wrist and the broken magus was discarded, leaving one more to stand in front of her and come charging at her. A battle cry emitted in the air, but it was quickly silenced when one of the tentacles around Kanix had strategically grabbed hold of the woman. Fiercely, her opponent shot a bolt of lightning in her direction, which managed to wriggle its way into the water of the tentacle. Kanix cried out as the electricity coursed through the element and electrocuted her, sending volts of it through her body. The attack forced her down to her knees, but she still managed to keep the tentacles up and moving despite the pain she was in.

Gritting her teeth, Kanix waved her hand, sending the magus into the trunk of another tree, dazing the woman momentarily so she could get a grip of herself. When she had stood back to her feet, she used another tentacle to envelop the woman’s head in water and suffocate her with it. An angered look was upon the Guild Master’s face as she struggled to keep the poacher down and unable to use her lightning magic. It was difficult as is fighting against for magi, but it was even worse when she was up against one who wielded a troublesome magic. The woman was writhing and screaming where she was held and tormented, forced to either breathe in the water or suffocate. As the woman began to grow limp in her grasp, Kanix would quickly toss her aside like a ragdoll and watch as she tumbled into the base of a tree. Her attention would be drawn back to the man that had been slammed into a tree trunk and she would use the tentacles to grab hold of him and him into the air.
    notes
    Text here.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 17th August 2016, 5:31 pm

Job Details:

"Hey, calm down sweetie. I can't talk to your big bird and figure out what is happening. I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong..." Mashyuu responded to Kanix in a defensive nature before they agreed to the terms of the fight. "Just keep em at bay and I'll be back in a moment." Mashyuu added when Kanix stated she wasn't sure if she could fight off four men at once. He would be sure to keep Kanix in range of Ux's draconic aura so Mashyuu would be able to keep an eye on her. "I won't get killed, Amaia will be fine." Mashyuu quipped and took off to start the fight.

The foe Mashyuu had hit with his hammer slid across the ground some three meters and sprang up on his feet like he hadn't been hit at all, a golden light shimmered across the Mage before Mashyuu's hammer started to melt the aura with super heated magma. The brown haired Wizard looked at the poacher and started to step forward when Kanix cried out. The Earthen Wizard stopped in his track and started to turn when Kanix seemed to suddenly recover and attack again. He was saving a healing spell just for when the fight was over so the two could recover but wouldn't hesitate to use it sooner if needed.

The mage wrapped in a golden light placed his fingers together then pointed his palm at Mashyuu, ten blasts of blue force energy sprayed out and slammed into Mashyuu's chest, driving into the Wizard and exploding against Mashyuu's chest. He swallowed hard and felt a lump of blood slip down his throat from the force of power that the man had sent towards Mashyuu. With his palm facing forward Mashyuu caused a large stone fist to rise up out of the ground and take aim at the Force Wizard. The stone fist hurtled forward and smashed into the Wizard, knocking him over and shattering his golden shield.

MASHYUU DUCK! Ux called out to Mashyuu as a Wizard using Wind Magic soared over to Mashyuu and swiped a scythe of pure air at Mashyuu's neck. The Earth Wizard dropped to a knee, placed both his hands on the ground, and called out. "Fang of the Earth Dragon!" Mashyuu shouted. Four large, spiked pillars of stone. One Spear like pillar slammed into the shoulder of the Wind Wizard while another crashed into the Force using Wizard. Each of these pillars drew blood, and knocked both men down. The Force using Wizard no longer moving as Mashyuu stomped the ground.

When his booted foot crashed down into the ground, a large stone floated up to Mashyuu's fist. His gloved hand struck the rock, sending it hurling past Kanix and into the face of a Wizard who was holding a fire bow and aiming at the dark haired beauty. The flaming arrow he held launched high into the sky as the man fell to his back and let loose the arrow. A few moments later the same arrow came down and struck the man in the face, lighting his blonde hair on fire and causing him to cry out in a shrill voice.

Wind whipped around Mashyuu again as he picked up his hammer and carried him over to the man using Wind Magic. The Earth Wizard grinned ear to ear at his foes unexpected issue. Golden electricity crackled on Mashyuu's arm while he pulled his right and left hand up. Swiftly his right hand pointed behind him, electricity slammed into the chest of two men, blowing them off their feet and into a near by tree trunk that cracked horridly from the bolt of electricity that Mashyuu let lose into the tree. His hammer came down atop the left arm of the Wind Wizard, breaking the limb at the elbow as super heated magma flowed out of the hammers head and burned the man painfully. Mashyuu lifted his hammer up and took stock of the fight. His body changed to a bolt of electricity and shot over to the man with a head full of flaming hair.

Iron Dragon's Kunai!" He shouted while swinging his free hand down at the man. His fingers ejected a single throwing star that ripped into the man's chest, causing it to bleed deeply. The Slayer spun around on his heel, and raised his hammer high, an aura of freezing cold energy radiated from it, putting out the fire on the man under Mashyuu but freezing him solid in the process. Ux started to shout a warning when a large monster like man slammed his shoulder into Mashyuu's back, knocking the man off his feet and sending Mashyuu rolling over the ground until he slammed hard into a tree, his hand let go of his hammer and his body crumpled at the base of the tree.

The man who hit Mashyuu clearly used some sort of beast soul take over glanced at Kanix then back to the wounded Earth Wizard. He lumbered towards Mashyuu, his large legs carried him close to the Earth Wizard swiftly. Mashyuu rolled over to his hands and knees, started to lift himself up when the nearly eight foot tall man grabbed Mashyuu by the head and started to lift Mashyuu off the ground high in the air. The monster like Wizard squeezed Mashyuu's face, causing blood to pour out of his ears, eyes and mouth. His arms struggled for a moment before going limp like the rest of his body. The Beast man shook Mashyuu for a moment then tossed him aside like a rag doll. He thumped against the ground and remained motionless as the man turned to stalk towards Kanix.

It took Mashyuu a moment and a few dark breaths of air to sit up but he managed to do it and change his arm into a long metal spear. "Iron Dragon's Spear!" Mashyuu called out and launched the spear arm into the back of the Beast Man's leg, cutting him open and dropping the monster like Wizard to his knee. He snarled and looked back at the standing Mashyuu.

WC: 2085/6400

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest 18th August 2016, 9:41 am

1,064 words
    @Mashyuu

The aroma of blood drenched the air, freezing Kanix into her place as the rancid scent filled her nostrils with a metallic smell. A sensation of pins and needles pricking her skin crawled down her spine, but she was too scared to turn around and look. She didn’t want the gory scene of her husband’s death ingrained into her head the second that she turned around and looked. Closing her eyes, she prayed that Mashyuu was all right and that the blood she was smelling was not the blood of her lover, but the blood of the poachers. Breathing in deeply, Kanix let out a long sigh as a means to calm her nerves and focus back on the battle that took place before her. Her guard had been dropped down in this case, her attention fully focused on calming her nerves and preparing herself for another battle. So, when one of the poachers she had been fighting got up from where he was slumped against a tree, she never once took notice. He cracked his knuckles, back, and neck, then rolled his shoulders before he stalked toward the stout, curvaceous woman in the ring of water.

Rolling up his sleeve with his right hand, he raised his left arm and took a swing at in the woman’s direction, sending a blast of fire in her direction. Kanix’s eyes snapped open, the prosthetic eye to catch a glimpse of the blazing flames heading her way, allowing for her to quickly react. Raising her right hand, one of the eight tentacles that surrounded her would lengthen in size and width, consuming the flames that were meant to harm her. Twisting her wrist and clenching her hand into a fist, the tentacle reached toward the redheaded man and wrapped around his waist. He was quickly lifted into the air, his hands pressed against the slightly solidified water, legs kicking as he struggled to pull himself free. Flicking her wrist, Kanix brought the tentacle down to the ground, slamming the man into the tall grass before lifting him up again. The man was now limp in the grasp of the tentacle, his arms dangling at his sides and his leg having become stilled from their struggle.

She moved her arm to the right, causing the tentacle to swing through the air, then flicked her wrist again, letting the tentacle fling the man. The man’s burly body would be flung into a tree again, at an angle that suggested his head had cracked against the tree’s trunk. Her singular optic watched him slid from the top of the tree’s trunk all the way down to the roots, never once moving to get back up. In the time it had taken for the man to be killed or knocked unconscious, whatever he happened to be, a woman struggled back to her feet. Kanix’s attention was brought to the brunette, watching her as she slowly stood to her feet and raised her hands in a feeble fighting position. The expression on Kanix’s face darkened in a matter of seconds and with a flick of her left wrist, one of the tentacles smacked the woman away. Like the redheaded male, the brunette’s body was slammed into a tree, rolling to the ground, where she rested unmoving, too tired to try again.

Her gaze raked over the five poachers she had been fighting, waiting to see if any of them would try to get back to their feet. When none had moved in the given several minutes that had passed, Kanix relaxed her stance and let the water octopus drop away. She brushed some of her frayed hair out of her face, picking off bits of burnt hair thanks to the woman who had electrocuted her. Glancing down at her arms, she plucked off bits of charred skin as well, leaving raw patches where she had been injured by the lightning. Later. She would handle the burns later with her water magic, as she knew she’d be able to manipulate the healing properties of it. Sighing, Kanix glanced toward Mashyuu and that’s when she noticed the blood that covered his face in more places than one. Lifting her hands, Kanix drew a large amount of water from the stream nearby, gathering it around the monster of a man.

The water diligently wrapped around the man until he was fully encased in the water, which had now been quickly frozen over. Stuck in the kneeling position, the poach would be unable to move or break free of the prison until the ice had melted in its own time. Kanix dusted her hands off on her blue dress and glanced once again toward Mashyuu, giving him a small smile in return. “Baby, you’re hurt,” she stated in a saddened voice, solemnly walking toward him and raising her hands to gently grasp his face. “No broken bones, are there?” Just lots of blood it seemed, which she could easily handle if she knew what other damage there was. “Stand still and I’ll heal your injuries for you; don’t worry about the poachers right now, you need tending to first.” One hand would lower toward a pouch at her waist and she scooped water out of the deerskin, letting it swirl in a circle in her palm.

Removing her other hand from his face, she stretched the circle of water over his head and let the water illuminate with a yellowish-white glow. While the blood would still remain on his face until he wiped it off, any injuries that he had on his head would instantaneously be healed. “How many poachers are left? Did you handle all of them? We can deal with them together if there’s still a few of them left. It’s the animals that I’m more worried about. They’re spooked and I’m afraid they’re going to unintentionally hurt people if they’re not handled.” However, the animals would have to wait until all of the poachers were dealt with; she didn’t need them being hunted while she was trying to calm them. “Once all of the poachers are taken care of, I’ll teach you how to calm spooked animals own so you can help me with them.” The smile returned to her face and she let her hands drop to her sides, the water returning back to the deerskin pouch it had been in.
    notes
    Text here.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th August 2016, 9:15 pm

Job Details:

The Beast man twisted on his knee, slowly coming to a stand as Mashyuu did the same, his right arm slowly appearing on his elbow again in the form of a metal spear. Mashyuu's eyes were blurred from blood that seeped into his face, making it hard for the Earth Wizard to see his foe, sometimes he envied Kanix and the fact that she didn't rely on her vision during a fight. Spear arm digging into the ground, Mashyuu pulled his left arm back and dropped his hammer to the floor behind him. "Stay away from my wife you massive sack of shit." Mashyuu snarled back at the beast soul take over. He cracked his neck and started to walk towards the Beast man at the same pace the massive man walked. Ux, I can't see, I need you to tell me when he's about to attack. Mashyuu spoke mentally to the Dragon Spirit in his ring.

At the very moment the beast man lifted his arms to swing the massive hammer fists down atop the Earth Wizard, Ux shouted a word of warning. Do it now! The ground shot up around Mashyuu erupted around the Earth Wizard and sucked him under the soil beneath him, leaving a shell of dirt where Mashyuu stood just a moment ago. The Beast man slammed his fists down, crushing the shell but not Mashyuu. Confusion played across the strange Wizards face as he started to twist around only to have Mashyuu launch up out of the ground, spear aimed up and impaling the Beast man through the shoulder. Mashyuu focused and launched his arm off and through the shoulder of the Beast man and knocked the man off his feet. Mashyuu came to a landing on his feet and jumped backwards to gain some distance on the Beast Wizard.

Wracked with pain, Mashyuu fell to his knees and was about to accept the end when the Beast man was frozen in ice and Kanix walked to face Mashyuu and stroked his bloody face. "No, no. I'm fine really. Just a scratch... that eye looks good on you." Mashyuu replied to his love when she stated he was hurt. The Earth Wizard started to laugh at her asking if he had let anyone get away. He slowly went silent and grinned ear to ear. "One second." He lifted his right hand out towards the frozen Beast Man and the ground shot up around the man, crushing him in a massive stone tomb. "Nope, they are all down. Nobody on my end to chase. How about you?" Mashyuu asked.

Thanks to Kanix, Mashyuu's head started to feel better instantly and he lifted his hands to his face, scrubbing blood off his head. "I don't think I'm the guy to be calming down animals. And it's too flowery around here for me to smell the poachers. I was actaully surprised I could smell you when I came through the portal. How about we go together. You calm down the animals and I'll watch your back to make sure that you are safe." The Earth Wizard suggested. He trusted and loved Kanix with all of his heart but he could handle a group of Wizards better than Kanix could in most cases.

Gently Mashyuu pulled himself up off his knees and kissed Kanix on her full lips. "Thanks for the save, that guy was sort of kicking me around. But I had him right where I wanted him." At this Ux started to laugh at Mashyuu in the gold dragon claw ring around his finger, a keep sake given to him from the Magic council and actually a reminder of the first job the pair of Mashyuu and Kanix did together. Slowly Mashyuu's sky blue eyes started to dart around at the forest. "If there are poachers here I take it that these animals are... exotic to Earthland?" That wasn't something Mashyuu wanted to deal with, seeing animals that shouldn't be in Earthland slowly populating the area, he could imagine what it would do to the planets ecosystem.

Gently Mashyuu's leather gloved hand wrapped around Kanix's hand and he started walking through the forest. He had only been here a few times with his love, to help her with going through giving birth and raise Amaia until she was able to come with Mashyuu back to Earthland and Sabertooth. "Amaia asks about you all the time. She is growing up so fast and already learning her magic. She transmutes. I'll be taking her on her first job soon. She's mature like you. The exact opposite of me in just about every way. But she likes to keep busy, some of the other kids make fun of her but she doesn't let it get to her. It's actually a little heart breaking. But Rocky is taking good care of her when I'm not around." Mashyuu spoke softly to Kanix about their daughter. He knew Kanix missed Amaia and had considered bringing her along with him to come help Kanix, but now that he saw what kind of danger she was in, Mashyuu was glad he didn't.

Slowly Mashyuu's nostrils flared up, the scent of trees and rain hit him. "A storm is coming in. How are they here?" Mashyuu had no idea what the world was like and even considered the fact that here the rain might be magical, hampering his earth magic a great deal. If that were the case he would be fighting almost exclusively with his secondary magic and his gear. Not that it would be a big issue but he would have to count on Kanix for most of the heavy lifting on this sudden job that was thrown upon him.

Walking through the forest with Kanix, he suddenly realized how few of dates he had actually gone on with Kanix, in fact... The pair had grown so close so fast because their lives were often in danger and the pair were forced to count on each other during said jobs. In a way these jobs were their dates. "Ya know... This is the first time I actually came to your aid. You have always dropped down from the sky to help me like the angel you are." Mashyuu mused.

WC: 3143/6400

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest 19th August 2016, 8:38 am

1,412 words
    @Mashyuu

Kanix frowned when Mashyuu refused to believe that he was injured in any sort of way, even going as far as to divert the conversation with a compliment about her prosthetic eye. She gently caressed his face and gave him a smile; however, she was still disappointed that he was claiming to be completely fine when he wasn’t. “How about not avoiding the question at hand with a compliment, hm?” the Guild Master stated, patting his cheek lightly before dropping her hand back to her side. Her face twisted in a look of confusion and distrust, watching as he raised a hand and pointed at the imprisoned Beast Soul wizard. Turning slightly, the woman caught notice of the dome of earth that surrounded the poacher, ultimately crushing him beneath its weight. “Mashyuu!” she exclaimed, “since when do you kill people rather than bringing them to the Rune Knights so the Magic Council can deal with them?” It had taken her by surprise the brutality that he could show when she had known him for dealing with situations in a more “legal mage” way.

She had not even heard the question in which he had asked her until after she had scolded him for killing the brute male. “They’re all unconscious as far as I know; one might be dead, but he had it coming to him when he wouldn’t stay down,” Kanix answered him. A shrug of her shoulders followed suit of the answer, her gaze sweeping away from the rubble of earth to the fallen men and women beyond. Sticking around was not a good idea either, but there weren’t any animals around as far as she was aware they had all runoff. Glancing back at Mashyuu, the woman snaked her hand into his and held it close while he scrubbed the blood off his face. “I don’t see any animals around her, so I’m wondering if perhaps they had taken off when the battling started to get away.” Kanix didn’t mind the thought of that; in fact, she liked the idea that the animals were smart enough to get away from dangerous situations.

Buck up, you wimp,” the woman snapped, hearing Mashyuu complain about Tetsukazu being too flowery of a place for him. “You’re not supposed to focus on everything at once; you’re supposed to let your sense of smell pinpoint one scent and focus on that one scent alone.” Kanix quieted down after she had said that, her attention being brought back to the surrounding forest of overly large plants and trees. She breathed in deeply, tasting all of the smells of the flowers and animals that had wafted into the air around them, filling her scent glands. He was right, though, the aroma of the plants was overwhelmingly powerful compared to the stench of the animals that had just been around here. Fortunately, she was able to tell the difference between fresh and stale scents, figuring that many of the animal scents she smelled were disguised by the plants’ perfume. This meant that while there were fresh odors of the plants, there were fragrances of animals that were new beneath the odor.

Deep down, everyone has the ability to connect with nature and once you’re connected, you feel what everything feels,” she spoke in a soft tone. “You can feel what the plants feel, hear what the wind speaks about, know what the animals think when they roam the forests.” A smile trickled across her lips and she glanced up at Mashyuu, tightening her grip around his hand momentarily before releasing it. “You won’t know what you can’t do until you’ve tried it at least once, so don’t turn it down the second that it’s brought up, Love.” Instead of an answer, Mashyuu merely thanked her for saving him, despite having had everything under control at the time. Her heart swelled as he kissed her on the lips, feeling as if she would explode from the love and affection that he always gave her. If anything, he was the only one who truly loved her for who she was, whether she was a dark or light magus, sweet and gentle, or brutal and uncaring.

You’re right, Love; Tetsukazu’s creatures are exotic to Earthland, so magi from all over that planet come here through Wakusei portals to poach and sell their catches. It’s extremely saddening to me, as these creatures should be left here on Tetsukazu or else they’ll go extinct from all of the poachings. In fact, I hardly ever see the Shizenmesu and the Shizenookami roaming these forests anymore from when we first arrived here. I’m afraid that they’re going to go extinct and both creatures are an important part of the planet’s ecosystem. What will happen when they’re gone? The Great Spirit is not happy with your people’s choice of actions, arguing with me many days and nights that something should be done. They sicken me with how the magi, whether legal or dark, would do anything for the pelts of these creatures or to sell them to brutal owners.” She walked a little closer to Mashyuu, hand in hand with the other magus, resting her head against his burly arm and staring ahead.

As Mashyuu brought up their daughter, the smile that was on her lips faded for a second, like an overwhelmingly sad emotion enveloped her. Listening to him speak of Amaia was heartbreaking to her, but at the same time, it was heartwarming to hear that her daughter was doing well. Amaia had only lived with her for six years in Tetsukazu and after that, Kanix had brought her secretively to Mashyuu in Ace of Spades. She had not wanted her daughter to live the life of a criminal and had chosen one of the hardest decisions a mother ever had to make. Giving up her daughter for a better life was something that any mother hated doing, but at least Amaia remained with one of her parents. “I’m glad that she’s doing well; I really do miss her,” Kanix murmured in response to him, nuzzling closer to him as she spoke. “Do you think I’d be able to go along on the mission, too? Just to see her. . . that’s all I ask. . . it hurts that I can’t even get near Sabertooth anymore.

The storms? They can get rather violent. Sometimes, they may act similar to hurricanes, other times they’re just really heavy downpours. It isn’t much to worry about, not like we’ll be needing to seek shelter or anything unless the storm actually ends up being a hurricane. However, you do have me with you and I am able to manipulate the water from any source that gives it, so no need to stress over it.” She knew how he could get with his magic since it was made up entirely of earth and earthen materials that were hindered by water. Whereas, she flourished in water, as being the Water Dragon Slayer empowered her with the magical effects of water and whatever else contained the element. “I am the Water Dragon Slayer after all; where you are hindered, I flourish.” She reached up on her tiptoes to kiss him on the lips again. “Unfortunately, I’m still not seeing any animals, so I don’t know if they have all gone off to hide or if they’re just not around the guild hall.

When Mashyuu brought up that this had been his first time he came to the aid of her, rather than her to him, she merely laughed. “Despite what you think, I can hold my own a lot better than you know, just I didn’t know what to do about this situation, so I panicked,” she answered him. “I’m really glad that you had come when I sent Ancalagon off to you; I figured he would get lost trying to find Ace of Spades.” As soon as she had said that, a bird screeched overhead, sounding similar to Ancalagon, which meant he was listening to them. “Oh, hush, Ancalagon. You know it’s the truth!” she yelled up at the bird, who only took off in response to the woman’s words. The screech of the bird startled the creatures of the forest, however, and a small group of Shizenmesu came rushing out of the bushes, straight for Mashyuu and Kanix. They weren’t startled by the giant bird screaming, though; no, they were startled by the poachers roaming the forest.
    notes
    Text here.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 19th August 2016, 6:47 pm

Job Details:

Gently Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders at Kanix when she asked him to not avoid her question by giving her a complement. "What can I say? I don't like to admit when I get hurt. I try to stay strong for you." After being alone in his life for so long it was hard for Mashyuu to admit or open up about much but he found himself doing it more and more with Kanix. Moments later Mashyuu crushed the man in the ice and Kanix seemingly scolded him about it. "I didn't kill him. Just crushed him his bones. Sure he is going to hurt for a bit but he will survive. That is my promise to you baby. I don't kill unless it's the only way to stay alive." Mashyuu felt a little insulted that Kanix would think the brown haired man would ever go out of his way to harm anyone who didn't deserve it.

Rolling his sky blue eyes Mashyuu found it was his turn to scold Kanix. "Not many deserve death. I hope you didn't really kill anyone." His deep voice spoke softly. Ever since Kanix had become the leader of a Dark Guild she had started finding it easier and easier to kill from what Mashyuu could tell, he still loved her but it was unsettling to say the least. The anger that he could sense flowing off of her from time to time had made his skin crawl but he didn't know how to tell her that. Not without hurting her.

Kanix was right, no animal that wasn't hunting a human would stick around during a fight like the one the Wizards had. "No, they likely scattered by now. But we should go and make sure there aren't any more poachers tracking those animals." The Earthen Wizard responded to his wife gently. Carefully he stood up and made sure he had a proper footing then lifted his hammer up off the ground and glanced back at his raven haired wife. "Ya know, I've been doing the Dragon Slayer thing for a while now. I know how my scenes work. I also know how strong and overpowering other scents here are. When you aren't ready for something like that it's a little jarring is all I was getting at." Mashyuu didn't say it in an angry tone but a very calm and neutral manner to simply let Kanix know that he was aware of how to use his enhanced senses. Ux however snorted a dark laugh at Mashyuu and made the Earth Slayer feel a little lesser than he really was. She is already a very skilled Dragon Slayer. Likely thanks to her previous magic, it had something to do with nature right? Speaking of, how did she suddenly become a Water Dragon Slayer? Mashyuu's brow raised sharply, the thought hadn't crossed his mind when the two last met up to help Davey and Remmy out of a rather nasty situation.

Kanix went on about how Mashyuu could simply learn all about nature in general and it made him laugh a little. "...Baby, you are amazing. But sometimes I think that you forget that you were raised to confer with nature. I was raised to survive, react and keep myself and others safe. I'm more like one of these wild animals than I am a hunter and gatherer." It wasn't that Mashyuu was turning down Kanix's offer to help it was that he didn't consider himself much of a nature person when it came to animals. Mashyuu ate animals, they were often afraid of him. "How about I watch you do your Native thing and I'll practice it on some really small animals and try to work my way up?" Mashyuu suggested to Kanix while walking through the woods.

Mashyuu gently kissed Kanix on the neck and held her close. "Of course you can. She wants to be in your life, and wants to see how you are doing." He couldn't imagine life without his mother in it, even if it was only for a bit and he didn't want their daughter to have to go through what he did. In no way would she ever not have a parent to take care of her. "So did I tell you? I think my father's still alive. A man gave me the iron Dragon Lacrima and told me to seek out my father a few weeks ago. So soon I'll be trying to find him." Mashyuu exclaimed happily.

"The storm is only gonna bother me if the water is magical. If it's not magic I'll be alright." Mashyuu countered kindly. He didn't want to sound like he was upset or mad about it. In fact he was glad that Kanix was around to help him should things go sour. "Honey, I never said you can't hold your own in a fight. I'm just saying that your magic tends to hurt you or at least it used to do that. I worry about you is all." Mashyuu replied to the beauty. "The bird did fine finding me. I think he can sense me the way I know when your in trouble. Something was keeping me up today and now I know what it was." He hugged Kanix tightly and started to look around. "Think that there is a cave near by that the animals would go to in order to hide?" Mashyuu suggested when a roll of thunder came in, lighting up the sky and darkening the clouds above them. What little light that came through the thick canopy of trees and leaves suddenly went out, casting an eerie shadow over the wizards. "Is your friend up there gonna be okay if a thunder bolt hits him? I know that he's a thunder bird but I know some thunder Wizards aren't immune to the element." Mashyuu's eyes glanced up at the sky, looking out as swift cracks of lightning struck down around Mashyuu and Kanix, sending a herd of deer like creatures sprinting for shelter and right at the Wizards. On instinct Mashyuu pulled up a stone wall around them, causing the Deer to split off and run around the pair.

WC: 4191/6400

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest 23rd August 2016, 8:28 am

1,358 words
    @Mashyuu

The best way to tell if someone is human is when they admit their weaknesses and know they’re not capable of everything,” Kanix responded to Mashyuu. She squeezed his hand gently and smiled up at him, loving him despite the flaws and afflictions he displayed when around her presence. “I love you for you, no matter the weaknesses you have or the conflictions you go through; you will always be my one and only.” Kanix knew he tried his best to stay strong for the both of them, but every once in a while, she just wished he would be himself around her. Breathing in deeply, she let out a sigh as she heard Mashyuu’s next words, comforted by the idea that only the man’s bones were broken. It was still terrible, but it was the only thing that would stop him from poaching the animals anymore than they had already been poached. “I pray to the Great Spirit for you so that you may not ever have to kill an innocent man because even the men with no good in their heart are children of the Great Spirit.

A frown appeared on her lips and the woman looked away from him, staring out into the forestry where the animals roamed and played. “Why would I ever have the intent of killing someone? I left Basilisk Fang because I couldn’t. I joined Fairy Tail because I believed I could be good. In everyone, there are always two wolves fighting; one is good and one is evil. The one that is evil, it is anger, envy, and sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, and self-pity. It is guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, and false pride, superiority, and ego. I have none of those. The good, it is joy, peace, love, and hope, serenity, humility, kindness, and benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. I have all of those. Which wolf wins depends on the one that you feed the most, and it is the Good Wolf that I feed the most because I believe of all things good.” Her gaze swept back to Mashyuu, hoping that he would be understanding as to why she had gone off on him in such a way. She didn’t like being accused of things she didn’t do and things she wasn’t. Yes, she had both sides, but one was more prevalent than the other.

I have hope that the animals are well,” she stated, the smile returning to her face as she looked back out at the scenery and scanned it. “They are quiet and devious animals, but I trust that the poachers haven’t hurt them, simply scared them off into running away from people." She went silent when she heard him bring up that he knew how his senses worked and that sometimes, they were overwhelmed by other things. In no way had she meant to hurt him by believing that he wasn’t capable of using his senses right, she had simply wanted to share her knowledge. With fourteen years in which she hadn’t been able to use her sight, she had grown accustomed to using her sense of smell and touch to find her way around. All she had wanted to do was make sure that he was focusing on a single scent and drowning out the other smells that surrounded it. Keeping quiet, Kanix didn’t answer Mashyuu, not feeling like she needed to explain herself when all she had been doing was trying to help.

Her eyes raked over Mashyuu and she let go of his hand, crossing her arms over her chest as she walked alongside him through the forest. “Just because you were raised one way and I was raised another doesn’t mean that either of us can’t change our ways,” she retorted. He wasn’t even trying to help her with this matter, he was simply pushing the idea away and claiming he wasn’t capable of doing such a thing. It made her upset, but she wasn’t about to push it since it seemed he was persistent on not wanting to help her calm the animals down. In the long run, maybe she would have been better off letting the poachers have the animals and the animals run wild below them. She shouldn’t have gotten involved in such a tasking job and yet, here she was, standing beside someone who didn’t want to help her. Picking up her pace, Kanix moved away from Mashyuu and deeper into the forest, heading in a different direction to find the animals.

That’s. . . nice, I suppose,” Kanix responded to Mashyuu mentioning his father, not all too certain how she was meant to respond to him. She had been taken away from her parents and siblings at a very young age, so it wasn’t like she was able to know the luxury of having parents. While it sounded mean of her to say, in truth she had no idea what she was meant to do when someone threw that knowledge onto her. “I guess you’re gonna try to find your father then? I hope that you have a safe journey and that you’re able to answer the questions you have.” Kanix forced a smile in his direction and stopped in a small clearing where the sounds of animals could be heard and the low rumble of thunder. Mashyuu had been right, it was about to rain very soon and she wasn’t certain how the animals would respond to the rainstorm coming. For all she knew, it may be the very reason why they were fleeing toward them, rather than simply avoiding their path they were on.

The rain here isn’t magical, I don’t see why it would be for any reason since it’s not supplying magical streams or creatures with magical powers,” she stated. She frowned again when he brought her magic hurting her. Yes, it had done so, but with this magic, it wasn’t meant to hurt her or her allies. “Morana taught me the ways of water, that it is meant to heal those that are close to you and not to hurt them when around them or yourself. Water is a means of healing and helping; the push and pull of the moon teach you how to control the water, just as Morana taught me so.” Kanix went silent on the matter when Mashyuu brought up something about her Thunderbird being all right and she merely shrugged her shoulders. “The animals do not hide in such a way, they will merely stampede through the forest until they have retreated far enough from people. Ancalagon will be fine as well, he thrives off lightning; in fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the one bringing the storm to us.

She glanced up to the sky and away, staring at the clouds that hovered overhead in a rather menacing and dark tone, filled with rain.

Perhaps you’re right,” Kanix answered him, moving away from him a little bit and focusing mostly on the territory now. She could hear the thundering hooves of frantic creatures, but they were still rather distant from the duo and quite as panicked as well. They were nearing to them, however, so she stopped in her tracks and waited for the first of the many animals to appear from the stampede. When one did, Mashyuu quickly brought up a barrier, but Kanix merely walked around it to stand in the way of the creatures rushing them. The closer they came, the more apparent it became that they were not planning on stopping, but a Shizenmesu skidded to a halt in front of Kanix. Wildly, it stamped its feet and looked around, the whites of its eyes apparent, nostrils flaring as it wanted to get away from the Guild Master. Kanix merely hushed it and reached a hand out, letting it sniff at her palm before she touched the bridge of its nose and began petting it.

If you can cage them, do so,” the woman stated to Mashyuu, her attention fully focused on the creature at hand, “it’ll get them to stop and we can calm them from there.
    notes
    Text here.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd August 2016, 2:31 pm

Job Details:

"Trust that when I'm in over my head I'll tell you. I have some tricks up my sleeve that you haven't... witnessed yet." Mashyuu chose his words carefully because in all honesty she hadn't seen most of his magic spells considering she couldn't see in general. The Wizard could hear the hurt in her voice as Kanix explained that she wasn't a killer. It wasn't that Mashyuu was implying Kanix couldn't ever change but that he was worried having a coming storm in her guild, not turning the woman in to the Magic Council in order to maintain what was basically a commandment of an old Fairy Tail, may have compromised her in some way. He didn't push the subject though and instead let her walk ahead of him a bit. It would be a lie if he said he didn't enjoy the view of her backside swaying with each of her steps.

It was her strange, almost cold comment that pulled his mind off her rear and made him give her smooth voice his full attention again. "I don't know.. If I knew how long it would take I would go for sure. But if I can't find out then I'm gonna have to take you and Amaia with me. I'd hate to be without my real family longer than I need to be." Mashyuu explained. He got the feeling that Kanix was hurt about the idea that he could possibly be leaving for a long time, and even though he had done so before Kanix always knew how to find the young man.

"Morana?" Mashyuu questioned and Ux responded to him before even Kanix had the chance, letting the mental connection the two had take hold. A water Dragon. Mashyuu glanced down at his hand and decided to keep that comment from Ux to himself so that Kanix didn't think that he was being rude to the raven hared beauty. "Honey, is something wrong?" He asked. Kanix was acting a little more... cold than she normally did towards Mashyuu, maybe it was the fact that she was upset about not seeing her daughter in so long, or maybe she was more worried about these animals than she would admit to him... Either way Mashyuu was clearly concerned.

That's when it happened, the animals charged and Mashyuu put up his wall. Once the wall was secured and raised he started to reach for Kanix, to keep her close to the wall but she was already walking out towards the animals as the rain started to fall hard. She easily and gracefully stopped one animal and requested Mashyuu construct a cage. How was he going to possibly do that? His blue eyes scanned up in the trees and an idea sprang to mind. "Just keep them calm for a bit. I have an idea." Mashyuu focused around himself and pulled up ten pillars of stone, pushing his magic beyond it's normal limits then softly pushed his arms out from his body, forcing the pillars to dig through the ground and line themselves up at even intervals, effectively corralling the beasts.

The idea Mashyuu had came from something he saw in a comic as a child. A large cage was constructed above a man in the trees and dropped around him, trapping the man. Mashyuu would do the same but from below. "No pressure Mashyuu, just gotta impress your wife to the point that she doesn't think you're messing up for any reason. No pressure." He whispered. Silently he broke away from the others and dragged his foot along the ground, a wall sprang up where his foot was and placed itself between two pillars. With a soft snap of his fingers Mashyuu sealed the pillars to the wall. "I'm so gonna need a nap after this." Mashyuu joked and felt his magic reserves falter a bit from the over use of his more basic magical spells.

After what felt like an hour or so Mashyuu finished sealing the walls with the pillars to hold them in place, most of the deer were still inside the walls, a job well done. He placed his hand to the wall and stepped through it, coming out the other end Mashyuu reached out for Kanix. "The wall will go down eventually but we can keep an eye on them till morning this way." Mashyuu suggested to Kanix while he motioned for her to join him.

Admittedly, Kanix had impressed Mashyuu and he felt himself falling to her skill. "Alright, teach me how to calm them down the way you did. It was a little more than impressive and really I should know how to. It could save lives one day." Mashyuu placed Kanix on his back and started to climb a tree until the pair were on a branch that was under a thick canopy of leaves to help shield the pair from rain while they looked down into the effective cage Mashyuu had built for the animals. "They are beautiful creatures... almost as beautiful as you." Mashyuu flirted with Kanix, who didn't even look like she had given birth twice.

Carefully Mashyuu sat down on the branch and pulled Kanix to rest against his chest. "Sweetie, are you happy here? Safe? I worry about you now more than ever since I can't just skip on over to your place and check up on you." Mashyuu explained to his love. His chin rested on her shoulder and his eyes glanced at hers, even blind and scarred Kanix was the woman who had his heart for all the right reasons. She was kind, and cared about the world around her. Not only that but she accepted Mashyuu for who he was, and up until he found Sabertooth that was something he never expected to happen. "How did the guild take the move? Any resistance from them or was everyone okay with it? I have to admit that I have seen a few former Fairy Tail members in other guilds and it sort of made me sad.I know how much you care about the others." While Mashyuu worried about Kanix he worried about her mental well being just as much, if not more.

WC: 5246/6400

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest 24th August 2016, 5:17 pm

1,291 words
    @Mashyuu

"You know that you don't have to pick and choose your words around me, Mashyuu; I know that I'm not able to see," she pointed out to him. "I'm aware that I haven't seen any of your spells up until now, and while you think it bothers me, it doesn't at all. Blindness is something that you get used to once you obtain it, and I have been blind for over fourteen years now." She stopped talking after the little rant toward him, not wanting to remind herself of how she had become blind exactly. Instead of focusing on the past, she let her mind wander to the animals that had been caged by Mashyuu's well-constructed corral. They were frantic as before, like nothing of what they were doing was helping the animals to calm down from the storm and the poachers. Kanix continued to pet the Shizenmesu's nose she had been standing in front of, cooing up at it in a soft, inaudible voice by Mashyuu.

After the Shizenmesu had calmed down, she moved onto the next deer-like creature, who reared up in fear from her approach. Raising her hands, she muttered a few calming words toward it, explaining to the beast that she was not there to harm it. "It's okay if you don't want to or can't bring us along with you, Mashyuu; you can give Amaia to me while you're away. She's due for a bit of mother-daughter bonding time, even if it means you're not there with us to enjoy those moments. Your family is just as important as the one you have now; I'd hate to hold you back because something went wrong on the journey with either Amaia or me," Kanix explained. Her hand traced softly along the bodice of the Tetsukazu mammal, stroking the grass-like fur of the Shizenmesu. The being stamped its hooves in return of her touch, shaking its head in response and letting its nostrils flare to soak in her smell.

Slowly, she moved onto the third Shizenmesu, able to touch and rub its ears without it rearing out or bucking at her. She smiled kindly at the beast and let her hand trail down its neck, flattening the fur that thickly coated its throat. "Morana is one of the ten original dragons that had set out to teach people their magic in order to save their kind. Of course, there are many other elemental dragons such as she was, but she was most well known for the healing properties her magic contained. Out of the ten original dragons that the Great Spirit placed on your planet, she was the one dragon who knew how to control water. Because she was fearful of what would happen to her race and that her magic would go extinct, she came to me in a vision." With the third deer-like creature calmed, Kanix moved onto the fourth and final of the majestic beings that had been corraled.

"I promise nothing is wrong," she answered him when he inquired if anything was the matter, likely because of her current attitude. Her gaze momentarily wandered from the kind being to the cage that solely surrounded the animals, Mashyuu, and herself. The bars were just wide enough for a human to slip through, but the animals would remain penned up while the storm raged. "You know that I appreciate all the help I can get from you, even if I happen to pop in on one of your jobs to rescue you." Another smile laced her lips and she looked to Mashyuu, continuing to pet and calm the Shizenmesu without looking at it. "If you tried, I'm certain you'd be able to calm one of these animals; it's really not that hard, it just takes time. Patience is key and that is something you should always live by, no matter what situation you get yourself into."

She watched him for a second longer, noticing how he appeared off from his normal self, like raising the pen had exerted him. Breaking away from the majestic beast, the woman walked over to Mashyuu and glanced him over briefly before stopping. "You look so exhausted, Love; please, rest," Kanix stated, a worried tone picking at the contentment that was there. Reaching out a hand, she aimed to place it on his upper arm and look him in the eye, giving his arm a light squeeze. Afterward, she let her hand drop away and she walked over to a Shizenookami, kneeling down to hold its maw in her hand and stroke its head. Settled on the ground, the native woman gave off the vibe that she belonged in the wild with beasts like these. Her black hair caressed her pale skin that, after many years in Tetsukazu, had become slightly tanned from the sunlight.

"All right," she responded, sighing and standing back to her feet, reluctantly following Mashyuu out of the cage. She didn't want to leave the animals on their own, she wanted to stay in the corral with them, but she knew she couldn't. Extending her hand, she grabbed onto her lover's and wrapped herself up in his arms, staring at the beasts inside the pen. It was saddening that they would be stuck in the rain, but she also knew that they were used to such weather. "I bet Ancalagon's having a high ole time up in the clouds, throwing around lightning bolts and making thunder. A part of me wishes I could join him up there, feel the ragged breeze through my hair and enjoy the time up there. . ." Her voice trailed off and she sighed, frowning a little because she knew that it was too dangerous when Thunderbirds brought storms.

"Next time I'll teach you, all right?" Kanix inquired, turning herself around to look up at Mashyuu with a smile. "I promise that I'll make you one of the best animal whispers that Earthland has ever known. . . next to me, of course." She stuck her tongue out at him, only to picked up and placed on his back as if she was some five-year-old getting a piggy-back ride. "To be honest, I doubt it would save lives one day, but it is a skill that comes very useful in life if you know it." Kanix snuggled up close to him, nuzzling her face into his neck and breathing in his scent, memorizing it in her head. The woman giggled when she heard what Mashyuu said next, feeling blood flush to her cheeks and turn them red. "You're such a flirter, you know that? You know that you have me already, you don't have to win me over with words."

She lifted her head up and looked at him with a bit of concern as to why he was worrying about her when it was clear she was just fine. "Of course, I love it here! It's just like home to me; I can feel close to nature and still be safe and warm in the guild. I promise you that if anything bad happens that you will be the first one to know about it," she answered him sweetly. "None of the guild members were resistent; they knew it was coming, so they prepared themselves and did fairly well. However, many of the ones who wanted to continue on with the tradition of Fairy Tail being family, left the moment we became dark. It was as if they turned on their words when they knew that being family meant we would have to go dark. If it gets too bad, I won't hesitate to kick Lucie out of the guild and work our way back to our legal status once again."
    notes
    Text here.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 24th August 2016, 7:44 pm

Job Details:

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to be considerate to you... I'll try not to insult you in the future. I'll tell Amaia not to dance around words too." Mashyuu's voice was soft and warm but filled with a hurt that came when someone knew they did something wrong even if it wasn't on purpose. His blue eyes watched his beautiful wife as she worked her magic on the Shizenmesu in the cage. Without even trying she managed to calm the grassy beasts down one by one. That alone was a feat that Mashyuu envied beyond reason. He could only be so lucky as to have such an amazing skill at his disposal one day. Mashyuu couldn't help but grin at Kanix and how she always seemed to see the brighter part of life, he was sure it had something to do with her skills in manipulating nature so peacefully.

"It's not like that Kanix, of course I want to take you with me. I just don't know if I can keep you safe, or how long it will take. I don't want to pull you away from your guild and rebuilding it.... I know Amaia would be happy to come stay with you for a bit, she asks about you day in and day out. She calls me Papa, I wonder what she will call you..." His line of thought trailed off to silence. Ux laughed at Mashyuu the moment that Kanix started to explain the original Dragons and didn't stop until she had finished. If you would listen to me when I talk you would have already known that. Silly Earth Wizard. Mashyuu slapped his ring against his cage, shutting the old Dragon Spirit up so that he could focus on his wife and not the persistent nagging of Ux. "Well she chose a good Wizard to teach. Nobody better in my opinion, you care about life too much." Mashyuu complemented.

"Yeah, I'm well aware of how much you appreciate my help. I am more than appreciative for your help as well." Mashyuu said with a slight smirk on his lips while he joined Kanix at her side. "Deal, next time you teach me and I'll be the tenth best at calming animals down." He chuckled low in his throat at his own louzy joke until Kanix asked him to rest. "I'll rest as soon as I get home. Just need a moment anyway. The walls... never put up that many in a row before." He admitted and then considered it might have been better to just put up a dome of earth over the animals. Oh well, it was no use now, Mashyuu couldn't go back in time... Yet.

Sitting in the tree Mashyuu looked up as rain poured down over the pair and then back down to Kanix. "Yeah... just do me a favor and stay on the ground, where I know you're safe. At least during storms. I'd hate for something to come in and swoop you away. I'd have to snap it's neck." Mashyuu went on to flirt with Kanix, something he couldn't help but do with any woman but more so his love. "Please, your not a prize to be won. You are my love and should only be respected and loved. It's why you have my heart and why you had it the moment we met." Mashyuu kissed just under her jaw and held Kanix close to him as the rain started to stop its terrible pour.

"As long as your safe, that's all that matters." Mashyuu whispered into the neck of Kanix and scooped her up, jumped out of the tree and let the spell holding the animals go so that they could roam freely. Slowly Mashyuu walked Kanix back to her guild and looked at the still knocked out poachers. "You got these guys taken care of from here? If not I can drag them back to the portal and toss them through." Mashyuu grinned at Kanix and gave her a gentle kiss before heading back the way he had come...

Just as Mashyuu started to get close to the portal he stopped in his tracks, a massive magical power had hit him like a Dragon swooping in for the kill. He swallowed hard and let his eyes move around harshly to see if he could spot where the power was coming from, it was like it was everywhere and nowhere all at once. Stronger than any Wizard he had met before, stronger than some of the monsters he had seen in his life as well. "Ux what is that?" He asked and looked around.

A dark figure with silvered white hair and glasses, draped in a long cape of glossy metal stepped out from behind a tree and grinned at Mashyuu. "You took after your mother. It's good to see you son." Mashyuu's jaw dropped and his nose flared in a mix of anger, hurt, confusion, love and pain. "Dad?... You abandoned us!" Mashyuu's right arm flexed and he twisted around like he was hurling a heavy ball with his right arm. "THUNDER FLASH!" He screamed and tossed a bolt of golden electricity straight for his dad. With little effort his father extended his left hand, and absorbed the blast of electricity as if he hadn't even felt the blast. "Light God's Holy Radiance." Mashyuu's father let his hand erupt with a bright light and hit the portal next to Mashyuu. It crackled with power for a moment then fizzled away. The sheer force of the blast hit Mashyuu so hard it tossed him off his feet, ripping his shirt and knocked him into a tree. "Well now that we are done with that little display. Mashyuu I'm your father, Camander".

Mashyuu glared at his father, Camander, and picked himself up off his back then dusted himself off. "What kind of name is that anyway? Sounds like something out of a comic book. Where have you been? You know Mom is dead!? I'm the only living member of our family. As far as I am concerned you're dead. You left us. I had to learn everything I know from strangers and you have been watching me?" Mashyuu was loosing his cool but somehow managed to keep himself in check. Mashyuu, hear him out, this could be the only chance you get to gain some sort of wisdom. Camander let his son bellow out with anger then sat down on the ground lazily. "I know where the cult is located Mashyuu, we can stop them together..." Mashyuu felt his heart drop to his gut and his hammer slipped out of his left hand. "Tell me everything. I'll rip them apart one by one." His father reached behind the tree he was standing behind earlier and pulled out a long sword, covered in a white wrap. "In good time, but first, I'd like to see Earthland again. It's been a long time. Shall we?" He asked and stood up. With nothing else left to say Camander walked through the portal and left Mashyuu standing alone for a moment. "Is this real?" Mashyuu wondered then stepped through the portal after his so called father.

WC: 6478/6400

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 1:22 am