Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A night out on Town. [Private]

Claire Forrn
    Claire Forrn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A night out on Town. [Private] Empty A night out on Town. [Private]

Post by Claire Forrn 15th August 2016, 9:36 am

putting you on

Softly the sun began to set over the horizon the skies dancing with hues of crimson, pink and orange as the great orb hung over the edge of sight. Slowly the heavy sound of metal on stone rung through the trees as the sight of Hosenka the Spa village began to rise over the edge of the treeline. This had been Claires destination of the day a village she went to often for relaxation and to let the heat of her murders and exploits die down. Luckily for her the very idea of what she did had not reached many ears and with the sudden disbanding of the Rune Knights her anarchistic actions became all the easier to commit. Not even a day earlier she had killed five people over some fish at the river village as in her mind those fish were hers and hers alone. Because of this she tended to find people annoying more than anything. Having just arrived she would get out of her mech tapping it with her wrist as it slowly turned into small pink and blue squares as it began to deconstruct itself.

Walking through the streets of Hosenka in a new outfit she would look around the shops for any scrap or tech she could implement into Meka. As her searches turned up nothing of interest but the occasional sights and beauty of the village she would head towards her favorite and most expensive hot spring spa in all of Hosenka. Entering the doors a woman in a bikini of her own would perk up her blonde hair wet from the humidity of the spa as she would smile her pink lipstick glistening under the light, “Ah good to see you! How may I help you again Claire?” A nod would come from her as she would walk up and place a hand on the woman shoulder, “The usual hot springs bath today!” With a nod she would get what she wanted entering the hot springs which were amazing to feel as the water was the perfect heat for her causing a very audible sigh to escape her lips. Looking back as she rested her head she would wonder if anyone reported her appearance to any in between cops as she lay in the springs resting.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    Theme

T A G
    @Rekka

N O T E S
    Still getting used to Claire hope the post is not god awful for you.

IGNORE
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A night out on Town. [Private] 43764_s
    Meka Magic Claire
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A night out on Town. [Private] Empty Re: A night out on Town. [Private]

Post by Rekka Hecate 15th August 2016, 10:22 am

Rekka let out a sigh, she had already gotten evidence on four corrupt officials and had her day of hard work finished as she looked around she wondered what to do with the rest of her night as she spotted one of her favorite places the hotspring. She always found a relaxing dip inside the spring a great way to relax and let her think as well. She paid at the counter as she removed her clothing and began to walk inside spotting another woman she grinned as she would slide into the water and let out a sigh. Her body had many scars covering it as she was not one to hide the scars, it was clear she had been through a ton of abuse as her black wings folded out behind her and began to flicker in the water. She turned and smiled at the woman looking her up and down, she was quite a delightful find as she gained a lewd smile on her face moving closer to the woman.

"Hello I am not sure if I ever seen you before but the name is Rekka Lawless, you may have heard of me as sadly many bad rumors in the world about me exist. What is your name... I am sure we could get along really well."

She continued to smile at her being flirtatious while also showing she has a sense of humor, her wings would flick once more splashing the woman ever so lightly with a bit of the water.

WC:255

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A night out on Town. [Private] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Claire Forrn
    Claire Forrn

Post by Claire Forrn 15th August 2016, 10:43 am

putting you on

Slowly her eyes closed as the heat of the water calmed her nerves and her muscles the only sounds being the soft churn of the water and other springs in the distance. Slowly the sounds of tapping feet could be heard on the rock floors and within moments the soft ripples of a person entering the water could be not only heard but felt by her. With a twinge of locked and pained muscles she would lift her head opening an eye to spy who her new guest in her hot spring was when the sight of wings in the water a slight flicker from what she could only assume to be the heat itself causing in them. She could tell as the woman sized her up and gained a smile she could recognize a mile away from men before her due to her peculiar attire while wearing her Meka armor. Listening to them speak she would nod her head, “Yes the famous Cannibal with all the nursery rhymes correct? I can barely remember some of them anymore…” her own fear of Rekka was not really present if only because she had heard the news of their redemption and eventual joining of more legal organizations a pity in her mind really.

Splashes of water would come from the wings splashing just above her special bikini as she would sit up more proper looking at Rekka with both eyes this time around. Lifting a hand she would shrug and ask, “So what is a once great and terrifying dark mage covered in scars of which I deign to ask WHERE they came from doing here? To be honest after my previous outing I am more surprised cops did not appear yet but… Give them time.” As it was she was looking for attention just like little Rekka here had she herself wanted to make her mark on the world an enigma that others will remember for years to come. Yet here stood Rekka Lawless herself just nonchalantly in a hot spring with the young engineer. She had deigned to ignore the request for her name due to her dislike of giving more to people than they need to know but with a sigh she would speak up, “And because you asked… My name is Claire Forrn.” Looking at the woman she would lean forwards matching the flirtatious nature and smile, “So if you are not here as a cop then that means like me you are here as a customer~ So lets enjoy this hot spring no?” As it were she was bored and hot springs don’t help with that she had come here for scrap and parts and now she may have found something worth much MUCH more than that.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    Theme

T A G  
    @Rekka

N O T E S  
    Once again hope the post is not bad.

IGNORE

Meka Magic Claire
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 15th August 2016, 11:37 am

So the woman had heard of Rekka before, she smiled as it was nice her legend still lived on she seemed suspicious Rekka would arrest her but she did not target those small time people. She was only after corrupt officials and mages tainting the legal world and this mage was not a legal one. She was not the one she was after, she ha a target to kill later but this was not the one, she smiled back at the woman as she had a mischievous look on her face as well.

"Yes we are merely customers here so let us enjoy this hotspring, I am sure we can think of some fun if we put our minds to it. Do not fret I have no goal to go after you as you are not in my book to be punished, and I doubt you would ever make it there. I am not a normal cop per say, my job is... a bit well ambiguous to what my justice will entail."

She moved to be directly in front of the woman still smiling at her, she was quite a lovely catch and she could see herself enjoying quite a bit of alone time with her. Her fingers would move to try to trace along the woman's face as she really wanted to have some fun with her, but maybe she was being to aggressive as she backed away and laughed a bit.

WC:244

A night out on Town. [Private] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Claire Forrn
    Claire Forrn

Post by Claire Forrn 15th August 2016, 1:44 pm

putting you on

With a soft chuckle she would take a water covered hand and place it at the base of Rekkas back pulling her back in close after she pulled away, “Oh do go ahead and tell me this organization you speak of~ You make me curious and to be honest after my loss of my preferred fish plate I need something ELSE to help my palette.” Leaning in she would kiss the woman on the neck before moving them closer to the middle of the springs slipping off her Bikini before they got busy.

~Fade to Black~

Sitting in the very soiled spring water she would sigh happily leaning against the wonderful edge of the rocks looking to Rekka with a grin, “I can write that off a list of things to do before death now.” She would turn her head and sigh, “I have been trying to get myself on lists of wanted people for a bit now… But I tend to flip out on people and start a massacre over the smallest things…” Looking to Rekka she would sigh, “Why did you even go legal anyways? What was the point? The world will always have darkness and light! It is a never ending cycle! So long as humans exist our nature is to fight!” With a laugh she would rise from the hot springs and whistle as the sound of something falling the sky could be heard at great speeds, “Like myself for example! I know the pointlessness of life so I choose to make the most of my own! No matter WHO I hurt while doing it! To me that makes sense but you saw something else… what was it?”

W O R D S

M U S I C
    Theme

T A G
    @Rekka

N O T E S
    That did not take LONG at all.

IGNORE

Meka Magic Claire

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:33 pm