Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat Empty The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat

Post by Shipping Goddess 9th August 2016, 2:10 pm

The smell of sausages and steaks filled the nostrils of the Hero to Be as she flew through the sky. She saw down below a gathering of people, and a lot of smoke.

"Probably a BBQ, right Marshmallow? We might get some food later, I know you're hungry... But now we need to punish an evildoer!"

The wyvern let out a high pitched roar of happiness, then the Hero to Be commanded Marshmallow to dip downward, straight to the ground. Shockingly, the dragon cousin landed softly, despite the speed and momentum it picked up from being more than a kilometer in the air. The wyvern rider hopped off the mount, then turned to an alley to find four people, two were carrying magic guns, one looked terrified out of his mind, and the other looked fearless.

"Johnny - I er mean Your Highness, I'm sorry I don't have the money... I swear I'll pay you when I get the chance!"

"'The chance' ain't gon' cut it. Everyone thinks Shirotsume is just a place for chumps who have fancy suits and businesses and drink tea all day. They don't know about the rich people who actually work for a livin'. HIT 'EM BOYS!"

As the guys were about to fire a loud shrieking noise scared them out of their minds. Seeing the wyvern made them freeze. Once they saw Lily approach them, they got their guns ready.

"My name is Lilian Truth! And I'll put an end to your evil ways with the help of my trusty friend here, who I think you already know?"

"We surrender!" the three criminals said in unison.

"Really? Wow, the speech alone never worked before..."

"And it didn't work now!" A pillar of smoke arose and shrouded the group, and once it cleared the misfits were gone. The man who apparently owed them money just gave Lily a look of gratitude, but walked away without a word.

Lilian Truth, as her name was, walked back to Marshmallow, and slumped against the beast's side. "Man, we've been working on catching that guy for weeks! Now when we finally find him, he vanishes... That's a letdown..." Lilian sat on the ground, as Marshmallow lay down so Lily could use her body as a type of couch. Lily didn't notice the sheer amount of people see her make a fool of herself, but knsw there was probably a lot. Thinking, she just seemed to zone out as the minutes started to fly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat M7mHyEw
    The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat CKWpl03
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Great Tree Ark
    Second Magic: Extraplanar Force
    Third Magic:

The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat Empty Re: The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat

Post by Nekros 15th August 2016, 2:06 pm

Shirotsume, town of fancy suits and tea drinkers! Was this place even worth visiting? All the people here were just some stuffy and posh D-bags. Right? Or at least that was the rumors and stereotype of the city. Being there, you could definitely see where the stereotype comes from, there were a lot of people there wearing fancy suits, dresses, and other designer branded clothing. However, the houses, for the majority of the town, didn’t scream posh and lavish lifestyles. Sure, they had style, and looked the part, but nothing to Jaeger really spoke to him that way.  

Jaeger and Nava were in town on pleasure, a vacation of sorts! A lot has happened in his life and he could feel the madness setting in.  Vacationing, getting away from his troubles, was one way to cope or come to terms. It gave one a new surrounding, new experiences, and possibly a new view on the situation. Especially a new town, they’d have their own views, practices, clothing, and style, even if it only differs slightly from nearby towns. Shirotsume was a small country town, a lot of mansions and wealthy liek homes, though the style isn’t really all that flashy. It’s more wholesome, down to earth, and fairly modest.

Shortly after arriving, Jaeger happened upon a small situation. A winged creature came down, swooping into the area. How wonderful! A majestic wyvern and its beautiful rider came to the rescue of some poor sap in an alley. Jaeger and nava came running to meet up with the duo, much like the rider of the dragon related lizard, the man was riding on the red panda’s back. By the time he arrived, the situation was handled, but the woman sat against her wyvern all sad and gloomy.

“Why so glum, Miss?”
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat Empty Re: The Sweet Smell of Food and the Bitter Taste of Defeat

Post by Shipping Goddess 24th August 2016, 8:31 am

"Hmm?"

Some woman approached Lilian and Marshmallow, asking why she was so glum. She wasn't glum at first, she thought she could get the bad guys another day. But now that this miscellaneous woman said this, Lily began to feel depressed.

"Well, the Hero to Be is looking like the Hero to Never Be. Every time I swoop in to defeat the bad guys, they vanish before I can catch them. If I can't stop a simple street gang, how will I ever be the Hero of Legends that the sagas tell of? Perhaps it is this accursed blood of mine, the descendant of a god, but why THAT god..." Lilian started the little sentiment talking to the unknown woman, however she finished it talking to herself. Marshmallow, the wyvern, looked and got up, making Lilian hit her head on the ground.

"Oomph! M-Marshy!!!" Her face had anger on it, but soon it faded when marshmallow began walking to the alleyway. Lilian got up and rubbed her head, sore from the pain.

"So what should I call you? I suppose Little Missy Blonde and Pretty would be a bit immature? I'm Lilian, but my friends call me Lily." Lilian extended out an armored hand for the new person to shake. Soon however Marshmallow made a high pitched roar, alerting Lilian.

"Marshmallow!!!" she ran over, and thankfully knew the wyvern wasn't harmed. However Marshmallow was standing over a small hole with a cover over it, leading to the sewers.

"So this is where they went, eh? Marshy, I don't think you'll fit down here, so i gotta go alone, kay girl? Sorry…" The wyvern let out a screech of dissapointment while Lilian removed the covering, getting ready to hop down. Realizing this person had a magical presence, she said to the blonde.

"If ya wanna come I won't stop you. It'd appeal to me to see more people that side with justice, rather than the dark mages of the world "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 26th August 2016, 6:13 am

Ah, Dreams of being something greater. The legends and stories of heroes is what this young woman strode for and yet everything never came up milhouse. He dreams and aspirations were bold and very high reaching, but never impossible. As such things, it was the intent and thought that counted. The fact that she helped should be enough to start out. No one ever achieves their long term dreams quickly, which was for the best. Life would be far more dull if you achieved every dream so soon after starting down that path. Curious though, this was the second person he had come to know that was connected to a god in some way, but this time as a legacy. Jaeger shall have to inquire further.

“What G…”

Soon the large reptile would get up and the green haired cuties head would go slamming into the ground. Her face showed anger more than pain, understandable. Doubtfully, no one actually liked having their face and cranium bounce off the ground like that.

“Are you al..”

Lillian was her name, lily for short. Even though her parts were small in the conversation, Jaeger couldn’t get a word in right away. However, it would seem that the lass thought he was a she. Was his appearance that feminine? Sure, he had long, blonde and bed ridden hair, but come on! Jaeger was a man, Manly Man!He took no offense, but it was odd and strange on how someone could confuse his gender. Perhaps if he “revealed” himself to her, then she’d believe, yes? The genitalia would be irrefutable proof of his Manly Maness! Further thought, that was not a good idea. A Garuo Knight exposing himself in public, it’d be a scandal!

“For starters, im flattered you think I’m pretty, but I’m not really a missy. I am a mister!

My name is Jaeger. I am a Garuo Knight for Royal Crown of Fiore. Pleasure to meet such a beauty.”

The gentleman replied with a short bend and bow. Not too long after, the wyvren roared something fierce. Lillian took off down the alley to go to her companion. The knight swooped after, following the Hero of Justice down the path. There was an uncovered manhole, sewage entrance. Jaeger was then invited to join her in apprehending these criminals.

“I would be honored to join you, Milady! Nava, you stay up here with this Marshmallow, keep her company. ”

Odd as it was, it would be the best thing to do to maintain his cover. Not that anyone would know of his dark magehood, but it was better this way to try. Nava, the giant red panda, looked to the reptile and back to Jaeger. He wanted to go with, but much like the wyvern, he wouldn't fit into the hole.

Spell(s) Used: -
    Total MP: 100%.
    Remaining MP: 100%.
    Nava Air Walking: 2/2 posts..
    Shots Left in Trinity: 6/6 Shots Remaining.
    Damage Taken: -
    Health Points: 200/200 HP.
    Post Word Count: 468 Words.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 27th August 2016, 8:27 pm

Lilian moved aside the cover for the manhole, and then walked back over to Marshmallow.

"Don't worry about me, girl. This'll be an easy take out, I have Jaeger here with me!"

The wyvern let out a screech of disapproval.

"Ugh, fine! I'll take my retainers. Jeez!" She took out a black and purple spear from Marshmallow's saddle, and stabbed it into the dirt. A blue light gave off of the spear, and soon three bodies clawed their way out of the ground. The catch was, all three of them were skeletal.

"We live to serve, Milady Lilian." The trio said in unison.

Grabbing her other spear, Vidofnir, Lilian waved her hand for the three, four including Jaeger, to follow her down. Upon climbing down the ladder, she waited for all four of them to reach the bottom to ask Jaeger a question.

"You said something earlier. 'What g-' was all you got out before Marshmallow cut you off. What was it you were saying?"

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 31st August 2016, 6:03 am

For a hero, skeletal warriors are not common among those of justice. The green haired warrior pulled out a spear and summoned three skeletons from the ground, each speaking in unison with the other two. These things, they’d be more common of necromancers and possibly the cult of Sin. Before making any more moves, he tried to sense out for a Grim Heresy Mark, to be sure he wasn’t dealing with a comrade. Nothing, there was nothing that he could feel, no mark. It was just a coincidence, nothing more.

With a signal to follow, Jaeger hopped down the manhole after Lillian and the Skeletons. He was still iffy about her motives after her summoning, was she really trying to be a hero of Legend? Suppose Skeletons don’t have to be bad or connected to evil, chaos, and the dark arts. With a shrug, he pushed the idea out of his head and continued to follow the woman. Once landing on the sewer surface, Lily asked a question, what was he trying to say befor? “What G…” The man thought for a moment before having the mental snap of the fingers.

“Ah, yes, I was wondering what god you spoke off?”

Looking around, the sewers weren’t all the big. Sure, you could walk around and have some space to move, but not much outside that. Then there was the smell, it was putrid. The hairs of his nostrils felt like they would wither away from such stench. Hopefully, the two can find the criminals soon, for this blonde haired man would rather not spend any more time in this sort of Filth for too long.

Post Word Count: 275 Words.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 31st August 2016, 6:40 am

Lily's eyes went stern for a moment, having to have thought of her many many greats grandfather.

"I have the blood of the ruler of the underworld, the god of darkness, lord death himself! Sits on a throne, you know the one! Also known as Hades..." Her voice was filled with hatred and sarcasm towards her ancestor. "Pluto!"

One of the three skeletons, the head retainer Lyon, spoke up. "Us three are retainers sent to defend milady by milord Pluto himself. However milady does not like talking of her ancestor, so please refrain from it." Lyon turned around and began walking, followed by Zen, Joshua, and eventually Lilian.

The group would continue walking until they reached a cross. They could continue straight, turn left, or go right. The thing was, voices could be heard amongst every path they would take, each voice different.

"Well, 'Missy'... she said with obvious sarcasm and a joking manner ...which way shoud we go? I have a feeling they anticipated being chased." Lilian stared at each of the paths for quite a few, she couldn't decide which way to go! This never happened before, she was never struck with a situation where she couldn't make a choice! The thought wrenched her mind, and Lyon, Zen, and Joshua all stared at each of the three entrances, debating which to go.

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 1st September 2016, 6:29 am

Death itself was her ancestor, again another woman touched by this spirit, this force of nature. Jaeger began to think that Death was a pervert. Only coming into the lives of women, who was this to affect so? Never mind that, the skeletons began to talk to him as well. They were sent as bodyguards to protect the perverts investment. However, unlike the other connected to death, this young lady was good and pure of heart. Her intent was to help and use her powers for good. A Noble Soul, it seems death does not hold prejudice for who he touches. He was warned of it, by this creepy crawly to not discuss it as Lillian was not in favor of discussing it. Understandable, for now the topic shall be dropped.

He was yet again called missy by the green haired beauty. However, the tune and sound of her voice was more playful than last time. Lily was teasing him, playing with his pride as a man! This was it, they were in private and he had to prove to the young lass that he was a man! His hands moved down to his trousers, thumbs locking to the inside of the waist.

“Missy? MISSY?!?! I’ll show you i’m no missy!”

His voice echoed through the sewer and sounds vibrating out the manhole. The wyvern above could be seen looking down at him. Nava was trying to peer down as well, the creatures giving him a look of disapproval. Embarrassed, he stopped dropping his pants and kept them up. His cheeks were a bit rosey from his behavior and he cleared his throat.

“Yes, it does seem like they’d want to lure you into a smaller space and without your wyvern. I don’t think we should split up, strength in numbers as they say! They won’t be expecting you to be with another, so we’ll have that to our advantage.

As for which way, we’ll just have to check both. It’ll take time, but if they are indeed laying a trap for you, they’ll be waiting somewhere along the line.”

Post Word Count: 350 Words.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 1st September 2016, 7:44 am

Lilian heard his first words escape his mouth, and instantly became confused. How was he gonna show her he wasn't a Missy, plus she was just playing around. Then, she saw his hand retreat to his pants and smallclothes, and Lilian's face became tomato-shaded, and she quickly turned around and closed her eyes, and adding onto that she put her hands over her eyes. She HATED the thought of people naked. Still with her eyes imprisoned, she spoke aloud.

"D-Don't do that!!!"

Hearing him speak of which path to go on, Lily assumed he still had his pants on, so she raised her head and lowered her hands. Hopefully this wouldn't be the cliche of the exact last attempt being the correct one.

Middle, Left, or Right
    she thought.

"Let's go left! Lyon was my first skeleton, and he's facing the left path." She spoke aloud, motioning for her retainers to follow her, and motioning, without looking, for Jaeger to follow as well.

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 1st September 2016, 10:00 am

The woman turned from him as soon as his hands hit the rim of his pants. She did not want him to prove such a thing? How unkind of her to tease him in such a away! Though, this is what they’d call “Chicken” yes? The game of bluffing and Jaeger had won! He face was red when she turned, he could still see it light up her head through her lovely green hair. Lillian was embarrassed at his actions, even more so than himself! Despite that, it was quite amusing to see a woman act like that, not refusing him, but to get so red.

A small yet devilish grin, enjoying his time.

The young lady finally picked a path, one based on her skeletons. Why not? What better way to choose a path than one based on a person or… being you know. It was a sound way of picking and now the two knights could set off on their journey against criminals! He wasn’t entirely sure on their crime, from the jist of what he saw, they were muggers. Their punishment should fit the crime, arresting them shall be a pleasure and have them spend a few nights in jail should do the trick.This was the mentality of a good Knight, yes?

[/b]“So Lily, what is it exactly are these criminals wanted for?”

The mage asked as he began to follow the fully clad knight down a passage way.

Post Word Count: 245 Words.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 1st September 2016, 2:44 pm

Lilian turned to the Garou Knight with a questionable look on her face. How could he not know what they are wanted for? Perhaps he could go with the excuse of he is a Garou Knight and not a Rune Knight, and that his duties are focused on the king rather the people, but either way that seemed a bit negligent. Wouldn't a person assigned to protect the king know about possible threats to him? Either way, Lilian decided to tell him.

"These evildoers are wanted on multiple accounts of drug trafficking, tax evasion, counterfeiting, arms smuggling, financial crime, murder, and assault. These fiends are a disgrace to the name of human beings and are menaces to society! They are a common mafia group of non-mages that exploit their power over the common areas where mages wouldn't be. They call themselves 'The Libido Brothers' because they possibly deal in Sex Trafficking as well, and are supposed sexual predators. They are dispicable! They may not hold as much of a threat as dark guilds, but they still dominate the non-mage population of fiore. They must be stopped!" Just as she said this, she saw a light up ahead. She slowly krept up to the wall, where she couldn't be seen, and peeked inside. There, she saw a man tied down in a chair, bleeding, and a couple of guns lining the walls. There were three men, none of which Lily recognized during her search for these brothers, and they were talking.

"P-Please! I-I didn't do nothin' to the don! Nothing! L-Larry told me that I was sendin' that letter to Jerry from-"

The man was silenced by a hard slap to the face. Now someone else spoke.

"It got to the Don anyways. So, unless you want your family to join you-"

"Don't you fucking touch my family!"

"Woah there, buddy! I'd watch my mouth if I were you... That loud of a voice could have me accidentally touch the 'call' button, and that'd tell Milo."

"YOU CALL MILO AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

"Strike two! One more strike, and you're out! Now, the Don ALSO says you've been stealing some of his goods, am I right?"

The conversation continued. The man sitting down was apparently some member of the Brothers, an underling perhaps. The man talking was probably some higher-up, and the other two were his body guards. Lilian turned to Jaeger and whispered.

"Everyone in that room needs to be arrested, including the man in the chair. However, our first priority would be the man with the iLac in his hand, he'll cause unnecesary casualties. The two body guards can be easily handled, alright?"

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 8th September 2016, 6:34 am

The laundry list of wrongdoings was quite long. These weren’t just any normal criminals they were chasing after, they were the cream of the crop, so to speak. If there was a crime being committed, or in the tone of types of crimes, these brothers were all over it. As a knight, he likely should have known them,but he was a recent addition to the Garuo’s ranks! There wasn’t time between the training and other duties to research all known criminal organizations. Plus, their main focus, as of right now, has been purging and cleaning house. All the corrupt officials had to go and that was their number 1 priority.

“Quite the miscreants we’re chasing, huh? Then let us make haste!”

Further up, there was a light. If he had to guess, it would be the glow of a torch. Which means people and that the crime fighting duo was on the right track! Hopefully anyway. Lillian seemed to take the direct approach of moving in closer to the bunch. The men at the light were not the ones they were looking for, but connected to the situation nonetheless! Before exposing themselves to them, she turned and whispered. The man with the iLac needed to be handled, he was likely this small group's leader for now. The other two were simply minions, easily taken care of once the annoying one had been dealt with.

“Aye, I can handle the guy with the iLac. Can you distract them? I can easily get behind for a sneak attack!”

This was his plan and his main way off attacking if one hasn’t seen him yet. With this in mind, the man sunk into the stone beneath them. It was a material of the planet after all, simply shaped to the use the humans needed. Once fully dispersed into the stone and ground, the mage made his way to the group. Moving undetected, he kept in place just under them, waiting for Lillian to make her move.

Spell(s) Used: One with Earthland - 17% MP
    Remaining MP: 83%.
    Post Word Count:334 Words.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 17th September 2016, 6:26 am

With a nod to the Garou Knight, Lilian whispered to the three skeletons, inaudable. The three nodded, then walked in without saying a word. The two bodyguards yelled with all their might, and started firing their machine guns at the three, however didn't hit them because they were.... Well... Skeletons. Joshua ran forward with his rapier, and stabbed one of the bodyguards into the side of the wall, and Zen just held his broadsword up to the second's neck, while Lyon stood in front of the captive.

Hearing the screaming of someone who got stabbed in the stomach, Lilian ran in.

"Joshua I said NOT to hurt them, that is unnecessary violence! Anyways... she turned to the captive, as hopefully Jaeger made his move by now, or else the little boss would have called for reinforcements. "So... Who is this 'Milo' person, huh? Start talking and I'll try to see if the judge doesn't give you the death penalty!"

"A-Alright! I-I'll do whatever you say, just don't let those PSYCHOS kill me! Milo is my branch's boss, and one of the two direct subordinates to the Don. Milo runs the arms and drug dealing, as well as all those sexy women. Larry, an uh... Assosiate of mine who also works under Milo, told me to send a letter to this bitch Jerry who wouldn't pay us his weekly 'protection' fee, but I made the letter a bit too general, and it got to the Don. I'm as good as dead to them, a cell is where I belong..."

Lilian looked at the skeletons, whom kicked the body guard's and the boss' weapons away. They then forcefully escorted them to the origins where Lily and Jaeger came from, the manhole, thus leaving Lilian and Jaeger alone.

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 20th September 2016, 5:31 am

The commotion was kicking off up above! Lillian must have made her move to distract them. His chance was here, for him to help and be a knight for the force of good. Oh how the glory would feel, taking down criminals and protecting Fiore, that was the life of a Garuo knight. For justice, the bodyguards were arrested and taken into custody. It was almost nice to see a random citizen doing what they can to combat crime, unfortunately, the blonde haired man was hiding who he really was. It might have been fun having a good chase of cat and mouse. Perhaps later down the line, there would be a chance for that. Either way, this left the leader of this small ragtag group to him. Oh how he looked forward to seeing and feeling that panic of surprise, it would be priceless! The click of his revolver, the widening of his eyes, who wouldn’t like to see or enjoy that?

With that thought in mind, the knight finally shifted his way out of the stone of the sewer. It looked like someone was trying to break through a large rubber balloon, the stone forming and stretching around the man. Eventually, the coloration went back to normal, his usual skin tone and blonde hair as he was mostly unmerged, leaving just his feet in the stone. His revolver went up with the barrel resting against the back of the criminal's skull. The hammer of the gun clicked back, ready to fire and unload its ammo into the back of the Dome.

“Anything else you’d like to add? Where do your bosses base their operations out of?”

It would be a shame if he had to kill someone like this. Yes, it’d be okay with the Garuo Knights if this man were to be executed. His death would benefit Fiore greatly, someone like this and his organization are like plagues to this country. No one in the legal world would have a problem with them just… disappearing. However, he isn't quite sure how his accomplice would take to it. She probably wouldn’t like blood and brain matter to be splattered onto her face or attire.

Spell(s) Used: One with Earthland - 17% MP
    Remaining MP: 83%.
    Post Word Count:366 Words.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:30 pm