Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start

Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 
    Lineage : Elven Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start Empty Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start

Post by Necromancer Eon 9th August 2016, 10:43 am

Margaret Elle, her clothing fluttering in the sandy desert wind, trudged through the scorching deserts for a single purpose. She wanted to find the guild called Pharaoh’s Call. Well…she could’ve joined any guild really, she just chose this since it caught her interest and she needed a guild to join in on if she wanted to find out what happened to…him. She still had some distance to go before she reached the guild hall but she didn’t care, the desert heat was actually pretty pleasant to her. “Now I know how sand paper feels…” She said, worrying about how she’d be finding sand all around her after her little journey. She took a small pause to open her sack bag, which had been slung onto her shoulder, and had been swaying to the desert winds, and pulled out a flask of water for a quick swig. “Ah, that’s much better.” She said, feeling refreshed from her act of self-hydration. She placed her flask back and continued her trek across the desert dunes.

The journey was long and arduous but finally she had her destination in her sights. The grand desert palace stood strongly against the bearing desert sun. A sun sphere hovered above the guild hall, shining brightly for her to see. The view was so amazing that she had actually stopped again just to marvel at Pharaoh’s Call. She shook herself out of her trance and looked determinedly at the palace. “I’m coming.” She said as wind wrapped around her and slowly began to lift her off the ground. Slowly but steadily, she made her way to the guild of Pharaoh’s call.

Massive doors blocked her path, prompting her to stop and lower herself once more to push the doors. They creaked open and allowed her inside. “H-Hello? I’m Margaret Elle and I’d like to join Pharaoh’s Call!” She shouted courageously yet nervously at the same time. ‘Be strong Margaret, you’ll find him soon. I know you will.’ She thought as she walked further into the guild hall.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start Empty Re: Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start

Post by Kit Kerrington 9th August 2016, 1:10 pm

Justin was sitting around the guild hall one day wondering what to do. they had been busy around the guild hall and he finally had some down time but had no idea what to do with it. That and he hasn't seen anyone all day. Justin started to walk towards the guilds library when he suddenly heard something that caught his attention. it echoed through the guild hall and he looked around towards the noise. Jusitn heard someone calling out as it echo'd through the guild hall. He perked up a little it was someone new to the guild he could tell being in the desert there weren't many people who just appear here everyday. Then his thoughts were confirmed when he heard her say she wanted to join. He let out a sigh and gave a smile as he made his way to the main hall he thought of how to greet her. As he got to the main hall he saw her standing there looking around. He then saw her and smiled walking over to her slowly holding a hand up. "Well hello there the name is Justin...Justin Tyme but you can just call me Justin" he said with a sly wink as he got to her. He looked over her briefly smiling a little more as he saw how nice she looked. He then looked back at her wondering if anyone else was here but then again it didn't matter terribly. He then looked at her and nodded. "so you want to join the guild huh well I see no reason you can't So welcome here is a gift for joining" Then in one swift fluent movement as if he had practiced it in his spare time he reached back into his pouch grabbing something. he then cupped his hands together and using his magic made a rose grow in his hand and handed it to her waiting hoping she accepted it. He smiled at he holding it out to her smirking a bit having a charming smile kind of look on his face trying to be nice.
    Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 
    Lineage : Elven Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start Empty Re: Margaret Elle And The Search For A Start

Post by Necromancer Eon 9th August 2016, 8:23 pm

Margaret was a bit taken aback by this very forward man that came to greet her. “Ah, nice to meet you, my name is Margaret Elle.” She introduced herself to this strange man. ‘Well at least he isn’t flirting with me…’ She thought in relief. She was then further taken aback when she was gifted a rose. ‘Oh dear lord he is.’ She thought. “A-ah, well…um…thank you for the rose…” She stammered out shyly as her arm reached forward and gently plucked the rose from Justin’s hand. “So…uh…how do I join? Is there something I need to do?” She asked Justin after a short moment of removing the rose’s thorns and placing it in her hair like an accessory. She looked rather nice with it, maybe she should give him a gift sometime, like a never melting ice sculpture of himself, and he seemed like the kind of person who’d appreciate that. “I mean…I’m not sure how joining a guild works, is there a ritual or something?” Now she was just babbling nervously. The four hundred and twenty year old mage was nervous at the prospect of trial and failure. Margaret caught herself and calmed down before she could even babble any more. “S-sorry, I got nervous there for a bit.” She said apologetically. “I’m a bit new to all of this and I’m a bit tired and sore from the journey. But I’m glad I made it though!” She finished with a serene and pure smile that brightened the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:36 am