Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ORDER NOW AND GET 20% OFF!

Blackthorne
    Blackthorne

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Parasitic Infection
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

ORDER NOW AND GET 20% OFF! Empty ORDER NOW AND GET 20% OFF!

Post by Blackthorne 5th August 2016, 1:39 am

Name: Milly Bays
    Birthday: July 20
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Classic, manly beard.  Iconic Denim Jacket.  Large protruding build.

Personality:
    Milly Bays has 1 major obsession; selling you things you don't need at the greatest deal possible.  He is willing to give you these things at a discounted price!  He runs a store in the Rose Garden and has a rather popular following through his television promotions.  He's very easy-going when it comes to selling and is willing to haggle and counter-haggle until he gets a price that both you and he deserves.  What is his personality outside of the store?  You're funny, he's almost always in the store!  

Okay, fine.  His personality outside of the store is very similar to his personality in the store. He has a bad habit of trying to sell you more of his goods, even outside of the store, and trying to get you to become a repeated customer.  There is no such thing as an impossible customer to Milly Bays, even considering selling a dragon his goods.  If you don't have enough money, then that's still not a problem as Milly is more than willing to work out a payment plan for you.  This will help you rebuild your credit and let you keep the "awesome" product that you had just purchased.  

His favorite food is pizza.  While not all pizza is his favorite due to having a general disdain for pineapple pizza, Milly Bays would only eat that nasty crap if he was in a survival situation.  He actually found out he had magic once he was eating a pizza.  This brought an entirely new dimension to "sales magic" in his book.  Once he learned he could use magic, he decided to turn his aim towards the mage community as they were a large and flourishing community.  

As a Leader, he will try to find you the BEST DEALS POSSIBLE!  Nothing is impossible for Milly Bays and he will do EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to get you the best deals he can.  Oh, you want him to be a leader of a squad?  Well, he would know where the best places to find good deals for supplies for his team.  But when it comes to actual combat leadership, it would be suicide to have Milly do that.  Don't be silly.

As a Follower, Milly refuses to follow anyone else when it comes to finding the BEST DEALS POSSIBLE!  He is the industry leader in selling people useless crap they don't need or really want.  Oh, you want him to be a follower in a squad?  Well, he can follow you to the best places to find supplies for the team.  Otherwise, when it comes to battle, he'll listen to you because he doesn't want to die.

In Battle, you'll simply laugh at Milly Bays.  He'll most likely rely on his teammates to do the majority of the fighting.  He will sit in the back and find you the BEST DEALS POSSIBLE and probably support you that way, but when it comes to actual combat, Milly shouldn't be relied upon.  He doesn't care if people are annoyed at Milly being horrible in combat.  He's a salesman not a warrior.

- Money:  He wants to sell you things.  By selling you things, he makes money.
    - Great Deals:  As a salesman, he appreciates a great deal himself.  If he likes it THAT much, he would even endorse it, himself.
    - Pizza:  Have you seen his belly?

Dislikes:
    - Refunds:  You weren't happy with what you got?  But it's Milly Bays!  How can you be unhappy with something that was 20% off and you got 5 more jars of it for the price of one?!
    - Penny Pinchers:  Why not buy stuff?  Just browsing, you say?  Get the hell out of my store!
    - Hawaiin Pizza:  Pineapples on Pizza is BLASPHEMY!

Motivations:
    - Become the Best Merchant Ever:  Because, the merchant life is the best life.
    - Create a Merchant Empire:  Traveling Merchants, Mega Stores, Merchants Guild.  Everything!  He wants to expand his influence everywhere.  TV is the first step.
    - Eat the best Pizza Ever:  Eating the best pizza will bring a tear to his heart and he can die happily

Fears:
    - Having his apprentice outsell him:  His apprentice, Once Viffer, had learned everything from Milly Bays.  He fears that Once Viffer will become more popular than him, thus bringing down his mercantile Empire.
    - Bankruptcy:  He wants to hold a better business than Tonald Drump.  His hair is also real so you can trust him!  Don't let his business go under.  It'll make him sad.
    - Heart Attacks:  Too soon?

General Appearance

Height: 5'10" / 177.8 cm
    Weight: 258 lbs / 117.027kg
    Hair: Jet Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin Tone: Caucasian
    Appearance: Milly Bays here!  I am a 5'10 man weighing 258 lbs.  I have slicked back, short black hair with brown eyes.  I put a LOT of money into THIS build!  If you order now, you can have a similar outfit as me!  I wear, what some people call, a Canadian Tuxedo!  Properly trimmed and altered to perfectly fit my form.  Don't know what a Canadian Tuxedo is?  It is a blue denim jacket with blue denim jeans!  

Underneath, I wear some Veggie of the Loom white shirt and undies.  For my feet, I also wear some brown suede loafers.  This outfit would normally cost you 3000 Jewels, but if you order in the next 15 minutes, you will receive a MASSIVE 80% jewel discount, making this entire outfit a measly 600 jewels!  And if you order this with your credit card, we will give you free shipping and handling.  

You can buy everything you see here for 10 easy payments of 59.99 jewels!  So CALL NOW!

Guild/Council

Guild: Black Rose
    Tattoo: Tattoo on his chin, under beard.  The tattoo looks like a bar-code.

ORDER NOW AND GET 20% OFF! Empty Re: ORDER NOW AND GET 20% OFF!

Post by Guest 5th August 2016, 1:49 am

Spoiler:

Approved~!

Welcome to Black Rose! I... really have no words. *pays 10 payments of 59.99 jewels*

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:11 am