Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch the World Burn||Solo

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Watch the World Burn||Solo Empty Watch the World Burn||Solo

Post by kittykool75 31st July 2016, 9:48 pm

Watch the World Burn||Solo BGj480f
    Lucius Foss Guildless C-Rank
    Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

His green eyes gazed across the farm land, a tank of gasoline in each hand. The sun was set, and the only noises that filled the surroundings was the songs of crickets. Taking a deep breath, he ended it with a grin, his usual psycho one that he has before and while doing something he considers 'fun'. The caps where not on the two containers, that where full of highly flammable liquid. He adjusted his hands so it would be easier to pour, once he did, he started emptying the containers in and on the barn. It was going to take a while, doing it the old fashioned way, but the outcome of it was going to be rather enjoyable. Having to go back and forth from dropping off the empty tanks, and grabbing full ones. Lucius ran out of a good amount of gasoline, only having one, half empty one left. By this time he dosed the majority of the barn, and most of the outside of the farmhouse. He made sure to steal a lot of fuel to do this job, and he seemed to get just enough, just according to his calculations. Pulling up a scarf to cover his mouth, so he wouldn't get bothered by the smoke. He went to the barn and grabbed a lighter, which he also stole, and lit the building. It caught on fast and burned furiously, he grabbed a broken piece of wood then walked out of the burning barn. Walking back to the entrance of the farmer's property, he grabbed some cloth that he stuffed in his back pocket for this occasion, and wrapped it around the end of the wood and tying it tight. Lucius dunked the wood in the tank, up to where the cloth ended and pulled it back out. He lit it aflame, and now had himself a torch, he examine the red barn that was falling apart now. The fire from it was spreading across the dry grass to the crops, with a slight nod and chuckle, he ran through the fields of plants. Lighting it up with his handmade torch, laughing as he ran. Stopping when he heard yelling, Mr. Jeki's, about time the assassin thought. Looking around, he saw that he put enough fire in the fields for it to manage on it's own, he walked out and towards the angry farmer. The man swung his gardening tool at the young boy, he just stepped backwards to dodge. He kicked the hoe out of his hand, it falling out of Jekis' hands, though the assassin caught it. Swinging it at the mans legs to knock him off balance, he then called out into his head.
    "Regina, you can have fun with this man, I have to finish my job."
    "Gladly Fie!"
    "How many times to I have to correct you, my name is Lucius. And make sure not to kill him, leave that to me."
    "Sorry.....Lulu~" his black haired pet said, now at his side, a little 'innocent' smile on her white face. "Let's play now Mr. Human!" she said, what she did after that, was unknown to Lucius. Though the teen would've preferred to do it himself, he had to let his pet have some fun also, otherwise she would be more reluctant to listen to him. He heard screaming from the man as he walked away to finish the burning. Though he didn't have much left, since the fire seeming to spread everywhere it needed. Finishing up back burning the house down, using the rest of the fuel oil and his torch to do so. When he finished, he walked off the property to see the farmer have bodily fluids pour out from his eyes and nose along with thick crimson blood dripping from multiple places. "Your turn Lulu~ I'mma go home now" she said walking over to the tall, green haired boy. "Thank you, I'll see you later" he said to Regina, leaning down and giving her a kiss on her snow white forehead. Giggling she then vanished, Lucius then turned to the man "Well now that I'm done, time to have some fun with you" the man whimpered as the young assassin lighted up the lighter. Bringing it to the man's face he pushed away the man's eyelids and lit his eyes aflame, the man screamed as the boy continued to do torture like this to the man until he passed away. "What a shame, I wasn't done yet. Oh well, I'm going to get something to eat now."

W o r d    C o u n t: 761

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Watch the World Burn||Solo 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:45 pm