Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki |

The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki | - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki |

Post by Guest 4th October 2016, 8:17 am

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ A Rank

Izayuki released a satisfied chuckle at Neyvahn's reaction to her flicking his feline-like ear. She began turning away again to head down the street, but flashed a small grin as she pulled his hood back up. "You're really asking for that cloak to be torn to shreds, aren't ya?" she asked in an amused tone, happier to be focusing on her usual antics and taunts rather than the serious matter that Kei tried to propose earlier.

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki Hyoujin
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Kamille's Shift
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki | - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki |

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 4th October 2016, 8:34 am

Neyvahn's usual expression returned to him as he grumbled under his breath. "You are kinda asking for-"

"Zip it, Kei. You've done enough."

Soon enough, Neyvahn and Iza came across an empty backstreet that contrasted the usually busy crowds of people. It unnerved Ney a little bit, being alone with someone who could gut him effortlessly, even though he knew Iza meant no harm. Nonetheless, Neyvahn tried to keep his guard up. In a sense, he was leaving his weak spots open for someone to meddle with. The thought of that put Neyvahn on edge more than anything, and he felt stupid for not considering that earlier.

Once they got further down the backstreet, Neyvahn groaned, pulling his hood down if it had survived thus long and throwing it off to the side. "Don't get any funny ideas."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

l "Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you." l
    Character l Neyvahn Keyvolo l Character
    Primary Magic l First Generation White DS Magic l Primary Magic
    Bank l Neyvahn's Vault l Bank
    The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki | - Page 2 YISjaXZ

Post by Guest 4th October 2016, 8:45 am

The Bakedanuki observed the cat yokai trailing along with her as she walked. She honestly did not mind his company, but was he still ready to harp on the earlier subject? Indeed, her own mind had not left that thought alone. She went ahead and respected his wish to hide his ears in public, but if she ever caught him doing it again, she would have no qualms against tearing the hood apart and not replacing it. And iff she had to go through many cloaks to get the message through to him, so be it. "Funny ideas? But you're the male who is alone with me on a quiet street~" Izayuki taunted with a joke, recalling how easily human men could get flustered over such statements. "Anyways, you're still lingering with me now... so what is it you want? Usually, it's more like you to keep as far away from me as possible," the yokai observed aloud, preferring to cut straight to the chase.

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 4th October 2016, 9:02 am

Of course Iza would throw out a joke like she did. And to make it worse, she just had to make it a semi-sexual joke. Ney's response was a simple groan, lowering and scrunching his brow even further. "You just had to drag me into this?" he grumbled.

"Well something is obviously off about this whole situation. I mean, you want to find out why this happened too, right?"

Kei's point only caused a vein in Neyvahn's forehead to pop out. "Doesn't mean you had to force me to deal with this idiot." To Ney's slight relief, Iza finally got down to business. "What is it you want?" As if she didn't know already. However, Neyvahn played along with her shenanigans.

"I need you to hit me with another dose of yokai energy." Neyvahn left it to Iza to figure out the reasons, he just wanted to get this over with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 4th October 2016, 9:08 am

Izayuki raised an eyebrow as she listened to the Bakeneko's simple 'request'. Perhaps if she could play it all off as a joke, he would leave her alone about it. The last thing she wanted to do was force anyone to share the same fate as a yokai. "I thought I already told you no~" she said lightly, preferring to try to convey the message in a lighthearted manner, instead of resorting to intimidation or threats. He was a guildmate, after all. She was not in any mood to hurt him any further than she already had. Nor was she about to speak again. It would take some strong convincing on his part for her to concede. After all, who in their right mind wanted to be a monster?
    Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 4th October 2016, 9:19 am

Neyvahn's patience was wearing thin at this point. He gets dragged out here because of Kei only for the stupid bitch to cancel on him? If he was going to do something, he had the resolve to actually do it. Besides, Kei made it clear just how important this was to him. Why that was, Neyvahn had only a small clue as to why. But Kei never dragged his own brother through something if it wasn't worth it. Neyvahn only took one step towards his hood on the ground before stopping in his tracks.

The last thing he wanted to do was make himself seem even more unsure in front of Iza. He'd never hear the end of it. "Listen. I don't care if you already said no," Neyvahn snapped. "I'm not backing off just because you don't want to. Go ahead, stab me, cut off my arm, peel off my skin, hang me upside down by rusty metal cuffs, I don't care what happens. If it reveals what I am, then do it. If you say no again, then I'll just bug you until you do. You already struck me once, so doing it again should be easy for you."

Post by Guest 5th October 2016, 1:34 pm

His final sentence almost made Izayuki internally flinch. She had attacked him once, though in all honesty, it was self defense. He had been the one to attack her, after all. "Doing it again? But tell me again, who was it who initiated it in the first place? I don't needlessly attack my guildmates, unlike some people," Izayuki said, once again attempting to jump the bullet of the real point and request. She was good at diverting attention, and hopefully her words would trigger him to another topic.
    Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 5th October 2016, 1:40 pm

"Not the point," Neyvahn said. "If I initiated it last time, you attacked me, even if you consider it self-defense. You hit me nonetheless, which means you can do it again, and if embarrassing myself is what it takes to make you do this, then I will."

Post by Guest 6th October 2016, 11:55 am

Izayuki crossed her arms and breathed out a huff of air. "So what you're saying is, you'll let me embarrass you all I like, and all I have to do is keeping saying no?" she replied with a devious grin."Sounds like a deal to me~"
    Again, trying to avoid the subject, which, for the most part, she could keep up all day if she tried. She did have more to add based on the subject, but why not make another attempt at dodging the bullet first? Maybe if she was lucky, he would give up.

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 6th October 2016, 10:28 pm

She was getting annoying again. It was things like this, things similar to Ney's first encounter with the bakedanuki that really pulled on his nerves. The lighthearted sing-songy tone, the condescending grin, the endless degrading banter, it was all starting to look very similar to the situation back at the crystal plains. Neyvahn was slowly going insane in his own mind simply dealing with Iza.

At this point, he fully broke away. "Oh, for FUCK SAKE! I know that you know what I'm talking about, and I know that you're avoiding it on purpose. Why!? Is it because you don't want to be responsible for what happens? Because you actually do know what the result will be? Well if that's the case, then just tell me to damn result and we can be done with this..." Neyvahn walked over to his dropped hood and picked it up, nearly never breaking eye contact with Iza. She really was testing his patience, and he wasn't enjoying it one bit. "Seriously, stop running from the subject and tell me what happens, you fucking idiot. If you don't know however, then stop being so hesitant and HIT ME ALREADY!"

Post by Guest 11th October 2016, 9:15 am

So he really was pushing it, then? If that was the case, Izayuki was done with being lighthearted and gentle. As soon as he finished, having picked up his cloak and more, the Bakedanuki dashed forward and grabbed the half Bakeneko by the collar with her right hand and claws. They were already in a quiet sidestreet, but the yokai would hide the two with an illusion just in case, to avoid any public eyes. With him in her grasp she would attempt to push him into the brick side of a building with a bit of force, but not enough to cause much damage or hurt the back of his head.

"You think a Guild Master WANTS to hit her own guildmate with a blast of power?" Once she had him where she wanted, she would gaze at him directly in the eyes, her own pink eyes changing to a bright red color, which was something she could now control to an extent- her yokai rage. "You're an ignorant idiot. If I infuse you with more yokai power, there is the chance you won't even survive. Not only that, if something goes wrong, you'll turn into a complete monster that I'll be forced to put down."

Izayuki did not stop there, but pushed her clenched hand full of his shirt against his collar, using her insane amounts of strength to apply some pressure to greater impact just how serious she was. She allowed a small devious smirk to come to her face as she continued, her canine fangs showing. "So tell me, Neyvahn, are you willing to give up every last bit of your humanity just for the smallest chance you might actually survive this? Are you willing to become a beast, or rather, a full monster~?" she whispered, dead serious and with her smirk now cold, no longer lighthearted, taunting, and condescending like it usually was perceived as. Her goal? Intimidation. If she could show him exactly what she was- what he would become, surely he would reconsider. Ignorant fool.

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 12th October 2016, 4:45 pm

Neyvahn grunted as he was slammed against the wall, his cloak falling back down to the ground. As if the jester's string was snipped, her usual lighthearted grin replaced with a sinister smirk. Even her canine teeth glowed faintly in the dimly lit back street, striking a chord of uncertainty in Neyvahn's chest. Iza proved that she wasn't just some jokester that got a kick out of bugging him, she was much more. His heart dropped the moment her expression did. Nonetheless, he couldn't deter from his first goal. All he needed was for the psycho in front of him to undermine him even more. At this point, he didn't care about being a monster, he didn't care about possibly dying. At this point, proving his worth was more than anything his life could offer by itself.

With a quick spit to the ground, Neyvahn looked Iza dead in her eyes. "Didn't I tell you to hit me already?"

"Uhh, brother? Maybe we should reconsi-"

"Shut it, Kei," Neyvahn said. "This is my decision."

At this point, Neyvahn's impatience was beginning to grip him. He brought a hand up and thumped it against his chest. "Come on, Hyoujin, do your worst."

Post by Guest 12th October 2016, 8:46 pm

Neyvahn met her eyes with his own fierce determination, even if she could almost sense a bit of uncertainty from him seconds before. Was it just her imagination? He was stubborn as ever, but it made Izayuki question as to if he was being serious, and actually understood what it all meant, or if he was just being an obstinate fool. Either way, knowing him, he was not about to let the subject go even if she forced him. Honestly, the latter was not something she wanted to do at all. Breathing out the subtlest sigh of defeat, the guildmaster released the amount of force she had pushed against his collar briefly. "Alright then," she said in a gentle and quiet manner, which was contrary to her typical speech pattern and confident mannerisms. That quickly changed, however, as the light in her eyes became fierce again, and her tone a bit harsher.

"Just keep in mind, you're the one who wanted this," she concluded as she brought up her clawed hand and pushes it at his chest- his core, where she could easily sense his soul. With that, she summoned a moderate mass of yokai energy to infuse his soul and spirit with. It would be excruciating, and this was only a fraction of it, but there was no going back. They would be past the point of return.
    Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 16th October 2016, 11:26 pm

Neyvahn was not going to just drop the subject, not to Iza. Even if it took days and days, he would prove that he was going to-

"Alright then."

... Uhh... What? Neyvahn was taken aback as Iza dropped her hands from his collar and regained a soft tone of voice. She was so stubborn, how did that change with only a few sentences? It was so quick, and so unexpected. Neyvahn could only sigh in relief as his feet touched the ground again. Unfortunately, the soft tone he had rarely heard from Iza disappeared just as quickly as it had shown, and her eyes blazed a blood red haze once again.

Regret.

Iza slammed her claws into Neyvahn's very core, forcing the poor man's voice into a tortured scream. The pain was too much. It felt like he was being torn apart from his very chest. His lungs, his heart, his stomach... all of them writhed and wriggled, trying to break free from their cage. Everything was burning inside of him, like he was being burned alive from the inside out. Neyvahn screamed, yelled, and jerked his body back and forth, trying to find some kind of hold. He bit down on his own tongue, nearly snapping it off completely. His own voice shook uncontrollably as his arms finally found a grip on Iza's shoulders.

Fear.

Neyvahn wanted so badly for this to be over. It was too much. His vision began to blur, even the damned yokai in front of him morphing into a shapeless blob. He couldn't take much more, but his inner voice still urged him on. Kei urged him to continue, that he was almost there... That the process was almost complete. Neyvahn wanted so badly to believe him, to believe that it was near its end. However, Kei did not share the same feelings. The power, the energy flowing in, it felt as if Kei could make his own body with this kind of energy. He urged Neyvahn to continue, to keep taking in more and more yokai power. With much contrast to Neyvahn's gritted teeth, Kei's were slightly open in a voiceless laugh.

Greed.

Post by Guest 17th October 2016, 10:15 am

The Bakedanuki's fur bristled as she listened to the slightly older male's agonized scream. This was her doing, and she hated it. A part of the yokai relished the sound of the pain, the loud resonance sounding like music to her ears, while the other part of the ayakashi forced down that feeling of euphoria and joy at the noise. It was far from right, and simply the fact that she could even feel that way from such a thing to begin with angered the tanuki. Izayuki knew she was a monster, and she had accepted that majority side of her for a long while, but that still did not excuse the idea that she hated it. She hated playing the villain, and hurting others, especially her friends and guildmates. They were family, and since when did family dare hurt one of their own? It was all upside down, and pained the mononoke guild master.

Nevertheless, on the exterior, she played the part well. Her red eyes blazed even more as she pushed the yokai energy into Neyvahn's soul. With her secondary magic, she managed to slightly feel the bitter and remorseful emotions wafting from him, but it was far too late for any of them to turn back. Gently, she would retract her hand as she felt Neyvahn's own clawed hands grip onto her shoulders, reaching for some support of any kind. Izayuki could only try to imagine the pain and effects of the searing energy. However, it was far from over. With that cold look still in her crimson eyes and on her expression, the Bakedanuki would push her opposite hand forward, making another attempt to push the obake energy into his soul, spirit, and body. Her free hand would remain as such, and ready to grab and stop him in case he made any sort of movements for escape.

"This is what you wished for," she hissed in a hushed, but fierce tone. In a way, it was to patronize him for his rash and abrasive decision and request of her, but secretly, was also said aloud to reassure herself, who was feeling regret of her own for her present actions. "So accept it and become a monster, like me~"
    Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 1st November 2016, 10:08 am

Neyvahn only had a moment to regain his breath and his consciousness as Iza's opposite hand was shoved back into his core, its searing energy burning his very soul. The pain was agonizing and dragged on for what felt like minutes rather than seconds, hours rather than minutes, and days rather than hours. Had he not been screaming, Neyvahn would be able to hear Kei's quiet cackles as more energy flowed into him, rejuvenating him and making him feel anew. Neyvahn's grip on Iza's shoulders tightened as he struggled to stay conscious. Not even a word could slip from his mouth as each possible vowel and consonant was replaced with a scream.

Then Neyvahn's body began to sear even hotter, the energy fusing into his blood, into his nerves, and into every cell of his body. The organs inside his chest settled into their places, still burning as hot as molten lava. Neyvahn's screams turned to roars, a beastly side beginning to take over. Even Kei could sense this, and his smile began to fade. His control on Neyvahn was disappearing, and even his connection to him. Kei tried to say something to him, to tell him to keep control, but Neyvahn couldn't hear him.

As Neyvahn's roars became louder and more rage-filled, his eyes shifted and shimmered from blue and purple. They swirled and shook, the blue of the irises bleeding into a golden glow. Simultaneously, Neyvahn's fangs grew even more prominent, elongating and sharpening to the point where they would nearly stab through Neyvahn's bottom lip had he closed his mouth. Neyvahn slowly brought his teeth together into a feral snarl, his eyes focusing on the bakedanuki in front of him... and the exposed skin on her neck.

The temptation was too much. Animistic and yokai instincts overpowered whatever was left of Neyvahn's reason as he lunged his upper body forward and latched his two fangs deep into Iza's neck. The pain was still there, but Neyvahn could only feel it in his sub-conscience. The hunger for blood filled every part of his mind, and all he could think of was to drink.

drink

drink

drink

Post by Guest 7th November 2016, 10:28 am

Izayuki dared not even flinch as Neyvahn gripped tighter onto her shoulders. She was pressing more and more of the dangerous Youkai energy into his soul, and was transforming him from the inside out. There was no way to ease into it- he would feel the full brunt of all of it as the energy would slowly consume him. Would he be able to contain it, and not lose his mind as it all tried to take over his mind and body? If not, the next step for her would be regrettable and unfortunate, being forced to fight him again and put him down. There was no escape; he could either contain the great amounts of the powerful energy she poured into him, or he could not.
    The screams that escaped from him were enough to make her want to both shut the sound out and if she could, silence whatever was making him cry out in agony. However, the other, more monstrous part of her almost seemed to encourage her to inflict more pain to bring out the agonized resonance, to relish in the sounds. She fought both sides, and tried to focus only on the energy she was carefully trying to direct; not too much, and not too little.

Eventually, the change was becoming quite evident as his humanlike screams turned to more beastlike roars and growls. To top it off, she also noticed the change in his eyes, which was to be expected. Even her own eyes were almost glowing a bright crimson as she continued to exert and channel her Youkai power. The next part to come should have not been surprising, but somehow, to Izayuki, it almost shocked her. His now even longer fangs lunged for her exposed neck and shoulder area, latching on and sinking deep into her flesh. She refused to cry out from the sudden sharp pinch, knowing it could only fuel him more, but was unsuccessful at completely concealing the small whimper that she managed to give. Attempting to work her own tolerance for pain at what was happening, she forced the grimace on her face to take the shape of a grin. She gave another small break to the onflow of energy as she spoke again briefly. "Go on, take my blood... prove to me you're a beast- and prove it to yourself~" she murmured in a gentle manner with an edge, focusing some of the Youkai energy into her own blood. He was almost there.

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 27th November 2016, 9:48 pm

Everything was hazy... red... and all so rich. As fangs brought up rich blood, Neyvahn's eyes shimmered and the golden glow began to bleed through, even his pupils and the whites of his eyes disappearing. Even with his fangs buried in Iza's neck, his growls and roars resonated louder and louder as the energy overtook him. The hunger was too much for him... he needed more. Neyvahn bit down harder on the bakedanuki's shoulder.

more

More

MORE

The pressure increased with each wave of pain that ran through him. It was almost like everything was slammed into overdrive. His nerves screamed at every little touch, his ears flinched at every little sound, and his eyes begged for closure. However, his body wasn't listening to him. It wanted one thing... it wanted blood. What it was getting now still wasn't enough. The flow of blood was too slow. Instinctively, Neyvahn's arms moved to brace around Iza, attempting to lock her into place. He needed more blood.

Neyvahn clamped down as hard as he could onto the skin of Iza's neck, his fangs sinking until all his other teeth touched the surface of her skin. It wasn't enough just to suck the blood from her... it needed to be gushing out... He needed to bathe in it... Neyvahn continued to bite down harder and harder, to the point where all of his teeth were breaking skin. The blood flow began to increase... but it still didn't sate the thirst. Neyvahn bit down harder, skin and meat tearing apart as he dug his way deeper and deeper. He needed more... it wasn't enough. As his grip in his arms and in his teeth tightened to their strongest point, Neyvahn fully bit down, detaching a full chunk of Iza's shoulder and ripping it away. He spat it out and latched his mouth over the gaping hole, blood spouting and covering Neyvahn's face, his entire head gleaming red. Even his once silver hair was entirely painted red. Only solid golden eyes glowed in the sea of red as Neyvahn drank to his hearts content.

Post by Guest 25th January 2017, 9:58 pm

The man shamelessly continued to accept his fate as he became a beast. Izayuki winced as he bit down harder on her neck, and clenched her eyes and teeth shut to prevent from crying out from the pain. How much did he need in order to stabilize? The further she pushed energy into him, the more of an uncontrolled monster he became. A small growl rose in the back of the tanuki girl's throat, followed by a whimper as she channeled her yokai energy into her blood and into the hand she still held against his chest.

Would he stay as a mindless beast? If he remained as such, she would have no choice but to put him down. He knew the risk, and he was the one who had begged her to do this. The next event to take place, however, surprised the young Bakedanuki. He wrapped his arms around her more and bit in again. By instinct, she began to struggle, knowing that she could easily overpower and pull away if she wanted. Unfortunately, it was too late by the time she could. Izayuki released an agonized shriek as Neyvahn completely tore off a hunk of flesh from her neck. Her blood came spewing forth at an alarming rate, and from the quick blood loss, the yokai began to grow faint, beginning to go limp in the Bakeneko's grasp.

There was only one way out of this, wasn't there? "You really are a monster. Congratulations," Izayuki murmured with a sly smirk. "I can't believe I am having to go this far... whatever. Welcome to being a predator, Neyvahn. Now c'mon, finish off your prey~"
    Only then could she complete the task she had started. Was she scared? Of course not. We're he in his right mind, the Bakeneko would be the one frightened had they knowledge of what she planned to do.

//mobile
    Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 29th January 2017, 9:03 am

Neyvahn Keyvolo ╪ Black Rose ╪ C Rank

The Cat and the Tanuki | Private | Izayuki | - Page 2 Neyvah10

She had screamed... Iza had screamed in agony when Neyvahn ripped her shoulder open... it was beautiful. The smug little bitch was finally breaking her stupid act. After all the pain she put him through, after beating him down and refusing to leave him alone, she was finally becoming the victim... the prey.

The bloodthirsty bakeneko grinned beneath the blood he drank, a slight purr humming in this throat. His body didn't feel like it was burning anymore. His lungs settled back into place and the gold in his eyes began receding back into his irises... But the blood-lust was still there. Neyvahn just couldn't get enough of it. I didn't matter if it was a pint or a gallon, he still needed more. Perhaps he would drain Iza of her blood? He would be absolutely content with that...

Actually, not so much anymore.

Neyvahn's stomach lurched, forcing him to release his grip on the bakedanuki and fall to the side. Although his yokai side wanted blood more than anything, his body was too human-like to contain everything he drank. He wasn't a bottomless pit. Neyvahn gagged and spat a little blood out. The taste of iron became bitter in his mouth and he almost instantly regretted his decision, both to trust Kei and to drink the blood. Before he knew it, he was on his knees and hands, hurling up pure blood.

After what seemed like a head's worth of blood, Neyvahn coughed and looked back to Iza... What just happened!? She had an enormous hole in her shoulder! Why!? The last thing he could remember was immense pain... Why was he on the floor, vomiting blood!?

Location;; Silver Moon Inn
    Muse;; Holding on. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappear again.
    Word Count;; 278
    OOC;; Sorry for the shit post

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 10:49 pm