“MURA!” the samurai spirit’s voice echoed towards the shaman as one of the Vulcans made their charging way at him from the side, suddenly surprising both. His shocking reaction caused his feet to leap back from the crushing punch that was launched at him. In the middle of the heat, he couldn’t speculate much more about Chrono’s whereabouts; if the guy was lost, then he would most likely find a way back. For now, Mura had to focus as he moved both hands before his chest to parry a pair of bloodthirsty claws that were swung at him. Did Vulcans naturally have that long nails? It was most likely a kind of mutation… perhaps by the same thing that altered Mura’s and Sorano’s physique a while ago. Nonetheless were those claws extremely sharp as they began to tear down the protective scales from Mura’s skin. He could’ve normally gone for a counter, but using a dragon’s spirit was harder than it looked. He was way more accustomed to Kyuken’s abilities and traits, and having a superior being fused into your own self caused some strains on his body if he kept it for too long. “I might… need a helping hand over here..!” he forced himself to speak out in the middle of the struggle. Slowly, veins could be seen on his body as a direct result of the strain, but he couldn’t worry about that. Not now…
- HP: 285
- Spell Used:
- Name: Spirit Bind:Heavenly Scales (4th post)
Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: The user launches a spirit into himself, just like a spirit unity; however, this spell creates an invisible cloak around the user's body, granting them B-Rank spell power at any hit that they lay on any opponent, plus giving a protective shield around the user that withstands 2 C-Rank spells or 1 B-Rank spell. On top of that, their speed is increased by 50% during the spell.
1. It boosts the user's melee capabilities.
2. It also protects the user's body from spells up to B-Rank spell damage on top of the other effects that it grants.
1. The user's speed decreases by 25% every second post, until it's only a 25% speed increase at the last posts.
2. If broken, the user gains a 25% decrease in speed for 5 posts.
3. If the armor is broken, then the spell will automatically cut its power in half for the rest of the duration.