Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Klass@ct

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

    Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Share
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:58 pm

    Job Info:
    Job Title: Genetic Chaos
    Rank: B
    Player Requirements: Minimum Two C ranks or singular B ranks and above 5 max.
    Job Requirements: 300 words minimum per post, minimum 30 posts total. Must defeat at least two of the 3 scientists or defeat the mutated scientist.
    Job Location: Spooky Forest
    Job Description: You have been hired by your client who has seen their two prized poodles, Mitzy and Pompom, seemly vanish over night from their kennel, and is worried as they have never done this before. At the same time your client was investigating the strange thinning of the local Vulcan population of the spooky forest and fears that his poodles were just the next step in something much greater. He has tasked you with investigating deep into the spooky forest where he couldn't investigate to find out what is happening and return to him with the information so that he may pass it on to the Rune Knights. You are not required to save his poodles or any vulcans, he senses that it may already be too late to save any of them.

    Additional Note:
    Upon finding a lab there will be a thick green fog, the fog is so thick that if you attempt to blow it away with wind it simply fills the gap almost instantly. The fog once breathed in is harmless on the short term but can have serious effects if you remain exposed for longer than a week this shouldn't be possible unless you take a camping trip to fog land for a week, you were only tasked to investigate for the day. When you breath in the fog which you probably will, unless you can hold your breath indefinitely you are required to roll a normal dice, the dice roll will determine a random mutation which may or may not give you bonuses, the mutation will last until the job has been completed and is not permanent.

    1 = Genderswap(wha?): sorry pal no bonuses on this one.
    2 = Neko (cat ears and tail): you have +25% increased speed, so Kawaii.
    3 = Elder (wise old man/woman teach us): +50% damage from all spells +100% damage dealt to yourself from enemies. "Fly you fools!" ~Gandalf
    4 = Muscles (really big ones): You have +50% strength, be sure to buy new cloths when you get back.
    5 = Chibi (look at how cute you are): You may be small but you can no longer hit very hard with melee attacks or lift heavy objects -50% strength. Good luck being flattened by the Poodles.
    6 =Angel (Wings): You have the ability to fly, not that you need it in an enclosed environment.

    Enemies:
    Weak: Mutated Vulcan x 3: If you thought that Vulcans couldn't get any dumber then you have just been proven wrong, in exchange for their intelligence these brutes have mutated to become even more muscular... and apparently have grown claws and a speckled with pink pokadots. They will run and cower if you display magic of S rank and are easily taken out by a 3 B rank hits.

    Normal: Mitzy and Pompom: These monstrous poodles used to be the prized pets of your client however after these madmen got their hands on them they have turned green with purple stripes and their teeth have grown to 3 feet in length and did I mention they've gotten quite a bit bigger and they can multiply, there's no knowing how many times they have multiplied already. These mutts will never flee and can withstand a beating of 1 A rank hit and if they aren't defeated in 5 posts they will divide into another dog of the exact same strength, and they can hit as hard as a B rank as well.

    Strong: Mad Scientist (3 max): These mad scientists have gone crazy mad with their science, though they have managed to hold off the physical mutation but the same can't be said for their brains. Unlike the Vulcans who lost intelligence these brainiacs have gained intelligence using their environment around them to their advantage. Armed with all sorts of volatile chemicals and electric rods they can attack from range for A rank damage and B rank at melee when they have to. They are prone to running away to keep distance so that they don't take damage leaving their backs wide open. They may take a total of 3 A rank damage to defeat.

    Boss: Mutated Mad Scientist: This is the original mastermind behind this whole fiasco, he has used his own super serum on himself to give himself the best attributes of all his test subjects. With the strength of the vulcans he can hit you with A rank damage, with the ability to multiply his limbs so he can attack up to 4 people at once, along with the intelligence of a super computer to boot. He has also added his own special syrup to it as well making his skin strong making him immune to D rank damage and making him strong enough to absorb 5 A ranks worth of damage. If you take him out then the whole fiasco is all over and all remaining enemies will flee, now what to do about the gas that fills this place?

    Reward:
    15k Jewels, +20k Jewels if you defeat Mutated Mad Scientist as well as Mitzy and Pompom's Dog Tags (unique item).
    Job may be accepted a second time if Mutated Mad Scientist has not been defeated by any of the participants.

    Mitzy and Pompom's Dog Tags: At any time you may roll a normal dice, the roll results in something random based on what you rolled.
    1 = you randomly leak 5% magic power.
    2 = You feel like you walked into the world of opposites, you are now the opposite gender.
    3 = You gain a very expensive magic stone of great power... then it explodes in your hand.
    4 = You randomly teleport 10 feet straight up and fall right back down... unless you can fly.
    5 = Ultra Chibi Mode, you become cute and adorable and gain 10% additional strength.
    6 = You gain 10% Magic power.

    Persistent effects only last 3 post.

    Page 43

    Deep in the dark, sinister forest, Mura walked across; for the first time, it was. The leaves would swirl around his head and noises were to hear around him, definitely not indicating any kind of safety. In fact, this paranoid atmosphere kept all his swordsman-guards up 100%. He was, just as usual, on another job; this one, in particular, should be a bit more difficult than the others. It was ranked a B-Rank job, perfect for a guy like him who just hit B-Rank a while ago. He was quite eager to engage in this mission, which wasn't just going to be him alone; he was accompanied, or rather waiting for... someone's company. How in the world would he forget it that fast, though? He literally stopped in the middle of the walk across the forest and thought about it. "Huuuuuhhh..." he sighed in confusion, "I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone on this job... Kyuken, do you remember our partners?" The samurai spirit would shake its head in pity. "You're most likely a disgrace to any memorically intelligent swordsman out there... at least in times like these," he replied to the younger shaman with a disappointed voice. Mura couldn't but respond with a trickling sweatdrop down his cheek. "Ehehehehe..." he awkwardly laughed, "... Let's just focus on the mission, for now. I don't want to forget any more..."

    He was supposedly just investigating a very strange phenomenon that was happening for a nearby village, Vulcan. The client himself had lost his two dear poodles, alongside an amount of strangely disappearing Vulcan villagers. He could guess all day about the actual cause of this, if he didn't take action now and searched for... well, anything suspicious to the case. Although, he was quite unlucky at the beginning as all he could find was mostly leaves and branches. Plus the atmosphere that gave the forest its name, then you got yourself a hell of an investigation. Mura moved closer to a specific rock, then sat down and looked into the air. "Hmmm... guess we should just wait for someone, guys? Perhaps I'll remember our partners meanwhile..." he asked his two spirits. Zirconis would jump out of his pocket, trying to push him up again. "Don't you dare take a break already, we barely made progress!" he scolded the blunt shaman. It was in vain, but rather comical. "I guess you could at least look after them... whoever they are this time. The forest is pretty dense, Mura," Kyuken suggested, but could clearly see the calmed attitude on Mura. He found himself in peace, surprisingly in this spooky presence; completely silence, if it wasn't for the blowing wind and the cracking leaves...


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Chrono

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 180
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Chrono on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:46 am

    The Spooky Forest. Despite his age, Chrono had not been here at least for a decade. This forest alone reminded him of the wizard he encountered, and lost to over and over again. That wizard was still out there, though the thought did not bring the man of the sand here today. Recently, in Terra Ignis, job sheets were being hung so quickly that one could only suspect a lot of events were happening against the legal society. Compared to others, honestly, Chrono had not committed to much, which is in fact hwy he decided to take a sheet off the board. He took a particular sheet off the board because it recommended a group, whereas the others were solo. Chrono had worked with one partner before, thus he was intrigued to see how a mission would go with more than one comrade. However, just like any other mission, the sheets would not tell you who you'd be paired up with until you signed the sheet off, and took matters into your own hands.

    So here he was, in Spooky Forest. Everything here was darkly shaded, creepy, and Chrono could swear he was hearing echoes of noises quite ghostly in nature. This was indeed a small piece of land unofficially owned by the more illegal society, as this specific male called it. He wandered through carefully, questioning if at least one of his partners for this job had arrived before him. He didn't know where exactly in the forest to meet up, which was a problem, though when it came to everything else, Chrono was covered. He had details about the enemies, the hazards, and most importantly, the issue and objective. As he moved, the ghostly noises became weaker, but the forest more dark. Alas, another voice could be heard, but a familiar one. "Who knew I'd be paired with you again." Chrono oddly began, "Well, the better you know a face in situations like this, the easier things should be done. But..." Chrono had to pause for a moment, forgetting about the number of attendants expected to be present. "Where is our other friend for the day?" Chrono asked.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    What an odd picture they made, the girl and her, um, flying cat with incredibly destructive earth powers. Though you would expect the incredible cat to be the more intimidating one of the pair, here she was, so scared she was just about as petrified as the rock a few arm-lengths away. Sorano Granon, the girl sat kneeling in front of the exceed, paying no heed to the dirt and stains that slowly gathered on her clothes. They were secondhand, after all. Slowly, cautiously reaching out her index finger, she gently bopped Hoshi on the nose. Equally slowly, the amber eyes slowly crossed until they were gathered around her finger, and her fur slowly rose up on end and she let loose a great shudder of fright. A slow sigh escaped the letter mage's mouth; this was never going to happen within the next few hours. Not when the very words 'Spooky Forest' made Hoshi freeze up like this.

    A few minutes later, a horrible strangled noise would streak through the forest, sounding oddly like that of a cat trapped inside of a bottle.

    Ah, so here they were. Sorano had expected companions on the job, but it was a relieving sight to see a familiar face. She was very obviously the last one here, from the slight twinges she caught in their auras. Nodding slightly to each, she greeted them calmly and indifferently as always. "Kensho-san, it is good to see you again," she would turn towards the samurai first, before turning to the stranger. His was a complicated aura, one that spoke of more than his appearance. "Hello, sir, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sorano Granon, and this..." without a single pause in her speaking, a mirror was brandished, and a very bedraggled and extremely frightened Hoshi tumbled out. "...is Hoshi. I apologize to you both for how late we are, and Hoshi's unforgivably sloppy appearance. May I presume that everyone has arrived?" Even as she spoke, the emotionless girl ran her fingers quickly over the exceed, writing out spells to calm and clean Hoshi's appearance up.
    344tagged


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:02 pm

    Mura would turn his face towards the familiar voice that adressed him, a friendly smile greeting the sand mage from a previous mission. "So we meet again... awesome..!" he spoke with a satisfied grin, "Who knows, this might not be our last job together at all." After Chrono's question of their third member, Mura thought about any possibilities. "Hmmmm..." he growled, while brain-storming, "I'm blank. Although, it doesn't really matter whom we're teamed up with, in the end. A job needed to be done is a job needed to be done, anyways." He would step off the rock and stretch his back a little as the leaves suddenly blew up from a random wind. "Besides, I'm glad that you're my partner again. This mission can turn out any way, and it's a good thing to be able to handle out stuff with familiars." Kyuken would have his eyes nailed at Mura, quite fascinated by that statement, yet surprised as well. "Hah, I never knew that you were a speaker with such a large dictionary," the samurai joked. Mura darted the spirit with his eyes as he did, secretly, struggle a lot to push all those words out. It was a very awkward feeling for him. "Also, we're not alone..." Kyuken continued, while pointing towards the middle of the forest, causing Mura to look at the same way. A ghastly figure made its appearance between the two guys who could see spirits, him and Kyuken, and send the greatest thrill down Mura's spine. He literally leaped behind Chrono in fright, shouting: "G-G-G-GHOST!"

    When the figure left, somehow, Mura would look back again. His face was red of embarrassment; it had been a while since he got scared from a ghost. Yes, the ghost-using magician, whose entire magic is based on souls and spirits, is scared of classic, ghastly ghosts; you might've been able to see the irony. Meanwhile, Kyuken was laughing his butt out as suddenly, the third partner arrived with her familiar cat and face. They were all most likely to have seen his little reaction, which kept the blushing face on. "Oh, same to you, Sorano..." he slowly greeted her, the Solid Script-using mage that he conquered an entire tower with a while ago, before shaking the fright off his face. It wasn't the greatest time to be scared, neither the appropriate. "Yeah, I think that we're all assembled. So, just to remind ourselves of the task..." he continued, pulling up the request page, "There's this guy that lost these dogs, and these people are suddenly disappearing somewhere in this forest... and he asked us to investigate the situation, am I right?" The random noises in the forest made the presence very annoying, the noises' presences that was. And a little earlier, he was actually enjoying the peace out here...


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Chrono

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 180
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Chrono on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:26 pm

    "Here she is, Mura." Chrono continued. At least his expectations were correct, though he was still interested (in secrecy), why this mission recommended more than two. It insulted him more after he discovered his pairing with Mura, in fact, that the council still appreciated one more, even if a bigger population would've been more fitting for this challenge. Well, the male supposed it wouldn't be that much of a pain later. He had a tendency to read magic signatures, after all, while the last to arrive here held just as powerful a signature as Mura. But, Kensho-san? Perhaps this implied that Mura was more powerful than Chrono thought. "Everyone has indeed arrived." Chrono replied, "My name is Chrono Libra. Unlike you two, I do not have a companion alongside me, but that seems to change nothing here considering our numbers." What an odd way to introduce himself, but an odd introduction simultaneously was nothing compared to the objective at hand. The group here ought to get to it, in fact.

    "Get yourself together!" Chrono warned Mura, noticing his fear seemingly for the same ghostly noises he heard recently, "This Spooky Forest is meant to keep the legal society away. These noises are just constant warnings. They will not harm us." Chrono could not believe the group was in an environment like this to follow reports on missing poodles. No. They did not have to find the poodles, but rather investigate what had been investigated earlier after the disappearance. It was strange, but Chrono was prepared anyway. "Do any of you have the location to our objective?" Chrono asked, "We didn't exactly set ourselves up well here, and ought to be in the correct place before starting anything."

    The last thing the sand king desired was to hear terror from afar already; having to task risks because threats were approaching already. That definitely could not be the case - Chrono would not allow it to be as such. However, he knew not of what Sorano was capable of, while he had not seen Mura in a serious battle either. Hopefully they were capable of solving problems easily, or else this mission would prove that not even three were recommended to come here for this sort of case. It was B-Ranked, after all, which in the slightest meant the others were C-Ranked, right? Chrono forgot to ask Sorano, but could not tell whether or not he had found this out in his last mission with Mura.

    "Let's just go." He advised, "People are disappearing, like Mura said, while I'm sure the ones responsible expect us to come in from the main entrance anyway. Forget what the job profile says."


    5/30


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:36 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Blinking slightly at the residue of fear that tinged her guildmate's aura, Sorano decided to ignore it for now and concentrate on the job. If it caused problems later, they could take care of it then. Nodding in response to the greetings from her male companions, she would first listen to what they had to say. She took a very long time hashing out a decision , and found it easier to listen to others' plans of action before adding her opinion. The first one to speak was Mura, who was simply clarifying the points of the job. Nodding in affirmation at what the spirit mage had said, she then turned to the one with the complicated aura, Chrono Libra, who now spoke.

    What had he said earlier to Mura, about getting himself together? Ah, well, probably nothing too important for now if no one was elaborating. Now, Chrono asked a question about the location of the job which Sorano was not sure she quite understood. "Are we not must supposed to investigate throughout the Spooky Forest? Or did I miss a point where there's a specific location?" She had even absorbed the job form, and she was fairly certain or her words. But think of it! A letter mage of all mages misreading something! A slight twinge of pride poked at Sorano from inside her barrier of emotions, and with a sharp mental slap, it was gone again.

    "From what I remember, I believe we are tasked with the job of investigating this forest for what happened to the vanished animals and report back to the Rune Knights, am I correct?" Sorano asked, wincing slightly at the words 'Rune Knights'. No more were the mages serving under the Council their allies, not while Fairy Tail was marked as dark in those papers of theirs.

    Chrono quickly gave a suggestion to just go, and hurry on with it. Sorano got a vibe from him, sensing that the older mage wasn't a very patient person. Though in what might seem to be a harder job, Sorano would want to plan more, this seemed to be an okay job she was fairly certain would be easy enough to complete. After all, a B ranked job where she was accompanied by another trusted B rank mage and a formidable-looking mage who seemed C-B ranked couldn't be that hard, could it? "Sure. The sooner we can get this over with, the better." Pulling a reluctant Hoshi along, Sorano would another she was willing to follow what Chrono said. There wasn't anything needed for her to add as of now, so why add anything?
    439tagged


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 am

    "Hm... alright then. It seems that this problem does have someone responsible, after all," Mura replied to the sand mage. Despite the lack of information on his job paper, sudden disappearances weren't typically without a figure behind them. Heck, it wasn't that they got lost themselves; in their own residence. That would be plainly strange for the samurai as he would compare to how well he could find around his home town; although, it might've been unfair to compare at all. This was, as Chrono said, THE famous Spooky Forest, a forest unlike any other. That alone strenghtened the possibility of a main threat behind the disappearences, which justified his choice to just go in there and find this cause himself. Sorano appeared to agree as well, and as far as he knew about her, she was supposedly the smart one among the group. He wanted nothing about comparing his and her wisdom, so he shrugged and went along with Chrono and Sorano, deep into the forest...

    The samurai spirit had gone in beforehand, intentioned to search for any clues or signs of lost people. Mura did await his return, while having his eyes busy; despite Kyuken's absence, he still had four eyes as in him and Zirconis. "There might be footsteps or other signs of the lost villagers..." he spoke to his two partners, all while trying his best not to lose his concentration with the ghastly atmosphere. Don't freak out..., he reminded himself, while their footsteps would cause the leaves to make cracking noises as they were stepped on. He took a next look forward, when he spotted his samurai companion Kyuken return as the bluish ball form. A quick retreat with his head out of surprise, before Mura calmed himself down again. "Hey, guys..!" the samurai spoke to them, "I found footsteps in a weird lab a little further away from here. Take a look." The shaman nodded and rushed into the shrubbery, only to reappear on top of something metallic; it appeared to be the floor of most likely a deserted lab without any walls. A giant question mark popped above his head, looking around the place. "Ehm... quite the outdoor laboratory," he commented with a nervous voice. His eyes would lower towards the floor, where multiple kinds of footsteps were found; from ones that looked like those of an animal (mostly a dog) to those originating from shoes. Whoever was here had some trouble as the footprints looked random, moving in all directions. "Guys... take a look at this," he suggested his companions, hoping that he wasn't unlucky/stupid enough to run too far away from them, "I think that those footprints are from the poodles... and many other people." "Or from anyone else, hm..." Zirconis would add with a joking voice in-between. Ignoring the statement of his companion, Mura's hand would slide across one footprints as he thought about the possibility of their origins. He could always ask the spiritual residents; however, as secretly paranoid as he was, that choice was denied. What he didn't spot yet, though, was the equipment of the laboratory, including small holes from a block a few steps away from him. It wouldn't look very promising...


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Chrono

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 180
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Chrono on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:18 pm

    "We can search through this forest if we desire, but there is always a specific location we must attend to." Chrono informed, "Poodles and animals have been affected, but saving them isn't necessary." Chrono felt ashamed. These canines and other types of animals had most likely been victimized by whatever cause this mission wanted to have removed from the forest, but if this was the case, there would be nothing Chrono and his current comrades could do unless they wanted to get involved in more risks. "We find the source of this madness, and rid of it." He added. He was about to give more information on the matter, but everyone seemed to be going ahead on the case, even though Chrono seemed to be on top of everything already.

    If the sand king got any first impressions out of Sorano, it was that she was too curious - perhaps worried about animals too. There was nothing wrong with this, however, as the more lives the group could save, the better. It disappointed the man from Desierto, however, to notice that the group was taking care of certain issues in the darker side of society - the Spooky Forest was not in the jurisdiction of the legal community. Just as he thought about cleaning things up, Chrono realized that Mura had found something. "Be careful with that lab, Mura." He warned, "It is peculiar for these sort of establishments to be so open to the public, with their chemicals and such." As soon as he noticed this, a strange fog appeared that the group should not trust. "Watch yourselves!" Chrono shouted. He said this in hopes of Sorano and Mura being able to prevent what this fog could do to them, but Chrono was too slow to not breathe it in. He felt something about him change, but what exactly changed about him? He would soon find out.

    8/30


    Last edited by Chrono on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total


    ___________________________________________________________________

    NPC

    Posts : 21367
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by NPC on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:18 pm

    The member 'Chrono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Before long, Mura had joined them in walking deeper into the forest as well, and the grand search began! Well, something like that, anyways. The odd sounds that the letter mage haad grown used to throughout her jobs here would grow ever more mysterious, and along with it, the fear woven throughout both Hoshi and Mura's aura. Naturally, the scaredy-cat was terrified, digging bird-like claws into the leather strap attached to the letter mage's shoulders. A sigh would escape Sorano's mouth at the feeling; she would have to replace them again after this. Chrono, on the other hand, as well as the spirits surrounding Mura seemed only slightly affected, not too scared of the infamous wood.

    She would glance over at the oldest living member of the group as he put out a point. A light frown played across the letter mage's face at his words: he did have a point. However, this rather conflicted with the rules she had set for herself to keep from truly being someone utterly emotionless and neutral, for then how would she make up for what she had done? Her logical side and that more passionate side of her locked in duel,  and this time, the logic won. Could it be the effects of no longer being a legal mage? She wouldn't know. "Good point. The job itself stated that the chance for the animals' survival is slim, and we would do more good by cutting to the root of the problem."

    Suddenly, Kyuken popped out, alerting them to the presence of footprints up ahead. And...a lab? Huh. Odd. But then, odd things always happened around labs, didn't they? So everything made sense! Anywho, as they drew closer, she would bend to study the prints as well, seeing they all led to the laboratory at some point. As Chrono began to warn the spirit mage of danger in such places, Sorano's eyes widened as an odd green fog came from the lab. Hurriedly, she covered her mouth with a sleeve, fumbling to write out the word that would supply her with clean, safe oxygen. As the bubble of air took form at an agonizingly slow pace, she grimaced as Chrono breathed in the smoke, and it wafted towards her as well. Suddenly, she heard a squeak of fear from behind her, and looked to see Hoshi breathing in the smoke. "Ai ya, Hoshi---" And she was abruptly cut off as she felt the odd concoction drifting through her lungs. Fabulous.
    416tagged


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:

    NPC

    Posts : 21367
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by NPC on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 am

    The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:57 am

    (just checking what effect I get, post will come soon ^^)


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:

    NPC

    Posts : 21367
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by NPC on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:57 am

    The member 'Mura Kensho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:22 am

    Mura suddenly caught words from Chrono and Sorano as they appeared at the lab too. Their curiosity were apparent, just as Mura's when he spotted the place at first. He was warned by Chrono about the labs and its possibility of containing various kinds of chemicals that could affect his well-being anyhow. "Yeah, I'll be careful," he replied with a voice of confidence. The spirit mage was a lot but clumsy. Meanwhile, the two spirits were looking around as well, for example at the cube with the holes on. "Huh... what do you think is in there?" Kyuken asked his dragon partner. The lizard ghost would aim his fixed sight at the box, before replying: "Something very thin. Look at those holes, warrior..." The box did look strangely suspicious in the middle of everything. Moreover was it not attached to the ground,like a part of the lab. That cancelled the possibility of it being a normal box, but more of a purpose-holding object. And that appeared to be completely true as the green fog appeared; Chrono, Sorano and Mura were all surrounded by the thick cloud. "Damn it..!" he let out in surprise, while watching everything fading away before his sight, "Kyuken, guys..!" His vision was fading into a black screen, quite quickly by the smoke...

    He woke up again quite quickly, apparently a few minutes after his fade-out. "Mhm... hey, I'm alive," he let out in relief, surprised that the fog didn't do much to his... nevermind. As soon as he moved his body up, he suddenly spotted that his clothes were ripped off except for the part that covered his lower area. He was quite shocked at how tall that he just became; he was about as tall as when he stood up earlier. "Eh... something's wrong..." he spoke to the others, "Hey, Kyuken, Zir, are you there?" The spirits were, obviously, stunned with shock from the transformed Mura; his body had turned into the one of a bodybuilder size XX. He was giant. "Huh, what's wrong? Am I allergic or anything?" he asked them, without getting any answer to why he was so enormous and bulked...

    He turned his gaze around, only to spot Sorano and Chrono with quite different situations; Sorano was... filled with the biggest muscles that he'd ever seen! It hit him like a freaking bat, seeing her in that form. "So-So-So-So..!" he stammered in fright, before aiming his gaze at Chrono, the one who didn't get any fancy muscles at all. Although, he changed just as much as them; those cat ears explained everything. "Eh... guys..." he told them, "... I think that the fog changed us. Look at yourselves... hehe, you look funny, Chrono."


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Chrono

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 180
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Chrono on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:28 pm

    What just happened? Since that fog, Chrono couldn't tell if it had affected him or not until he noticed something peculiar. There was what felt like a new nervous system on his lower back, making him curious enough to turn back and notice a tail. A tail! No way could a simple green fog alter the bodily components of a human being, could it? Well, the male could only assume so. However, this wasn't all. That fog had made the wind more violent around him, and a breeze had attracted the attention of something Chrono never thought would be on his head. He felt the top of his head with his right hand, and upon doing so, felt two ears. The way he could feel their shape only meant one thing; the sand king had become a sand feline.

    "Well..." The young adult sighed. However, just as he thought he was the only one who was physically changed by this fog, he turned back first to see Mura giving him a 'different' look, but additionally noticing another problem with him and Sorano. The two had become so muscular that their clothes were tearing apart; Mura to the point where, had he not luckily been covered in the most private part of his body, would be completely nude. This gave Chrono a hint that perhaps Sorano was in danger of exposing her body two, so he did them both a favor. Pointing his finger towards them, sand approached his comrades to cover their bodies, covering their physical forms to act like robes. Now, they both appeared like people from Chrono's country, Desierto, which left him quite content, to be honest.

    "It appears the fog only wanted to tease us." Chrono mentioned, noticing that the fog was still there, though he hoped the other two would be wise enough this time to hold their breath for a moment until they could bypass the fog. The human-feline hybrid kept his mouth shut, and pinched his nostrils closed with two fingers so the fog could not get him this time. He moved through the fog - or perhaps 'it' now - so he could see what the open laboratory looked like from the center. Nothing dangerous seemed to be here at the moment, but once Chrono tried to explore the place now that his vision was clear, his footsteps seemed to alarm something - or perhaps someone.


    ___________________________________________________________________

    NPC

    Posts : 21367
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by NPC on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:28 pm

    The member 'Chrono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:24 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Immediately, Sorano instinctively fell to the ground, flattening herself to try and get below the fog. However, only bare moments after this occurred, she suddenly sensed an odd tingling all over her body. Immediately, she wondered if the fog was poison, and about to die. She awkwardly began to write out a spell to heal herself, before noticing something extremely odd. The hand she had reached out to write with was slowly growing larger, odd and unusual bulges appearing along parts of it. Sorano blinked in shock and fascinated horror as the arm bulged and contorted- At least she did until she noticed something else very troubling. Ever so slowly, the threads connecting the sleeve of her arm were slowly stretching, until a small popping sound was released and a thread snapped.

    Ai ya! Well, this as great! Not only did she have to pay mind to these weird bulgy thingies, she had to worry about her modesty as well? With a quick whirl of her hand, suddenly a huge wall of mirrors sprang up around her, blocking her from the view of her two male partners. Then, almost just as quickly, she wrote out a simple spell to create a very simple outfit of a tunic and leggings, and designed them to grow to fit her body. And it was now that the tingling stopped. And it was now, that Sorano looked into the wall of mirror surrounding her. Beside her, Hoshi fainted. And for the first time in who knows how many years, the usually calm and controlled prodigy screamed. It was  shockingly high-pitched, and would astonish all that knew her somewhat well. For a moment, terrier was cracked, a the personality of any old teenaged girl came flying through.

    However, with a quick mental yank, the barrier was shut again, and she was back to her normal self. Steeling herself mentally as much as possible, she took a deep breath, grabbed Hoshi, and retracted the mirrors only to be hit with a robe of sand and two other shocking sights. Mura had been equipped with the most ginormous muscles Sorano had ever seen(besides her own), layer upon layer of stuff piled up on his shoulders. He wore a sand robe as well, which the letter mage guessed was the product of Chrono's magic. Meanwhile, the sand mage in question looked stunningly adorable, with sandy-colored cat ears and a tail, accompanied with sharper canines like that of a cat.

    Sorano, carrying a limp Hoshi sighed, and nodded towards Chrono. "In fact, it seems almost to have strengthened us in a way..." she frowned slightly at her new appearance, vastly different from her old, fairly weak body. Doing her best to ignore it, the letter mage would cautiously follow Chrono into the room, taking care not to break anything. From the corner of her eye now, an aura appeared. Three hulking figures followed by two even more monstrous ones slowly came into view, eyes glowing eerily in the dim laboratory light.
    502tagged


    Stats and Stuff:
    HP: 300
    MP: 100%
    Arrow Count: 20
    Durations:
    Cooldowns:
    Spells/Abilities Used:
    Mirror Ability:
    Sorano can form any amount of mirrors for non-spell purposes or to make mirrors with temporal spaces in them for carrying items.
    Random:
    Random: Users can form random words that don't have any offensive or defensive abilities, like "flower", but it doesn't really do anything.
    Aura Sight:
    Aura Sight: Because of her lineage, Sorano is able to see others auras. This means she can read a person's emotions, not their thoughts. It also allows her to see their species. She can also see things made of energy not visible to normal people.
    Weapons Used:


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:27 pm

    The boy was astonished when he realized his condition; stacks of muscles embodied his appearance for the moment. He was taken by surprise when he threw a view at his arms, biceps and legs. "This is..." he stammered, "... strange. But I guess that I can't compain having strenght now." Kyuken and Zirconis wouldn't stop gawking at the shocking view. "M-M-Mura... when'd you, I mean how'd you get all those muscles?" Kyuken forced out of his frozen jaw. The shaman would stand up, only to hear a rather shocking scream from Sorano. It was more girlish than he expected, though; that pitching sound was too surprising for him. "What the..." he commented, before spotting that she was hiding behind her mirrors. Lucky for him, because it was quite close, and he didn't want to imagine how the situation would've been if he saw.

    The sand that suddenly covered some parts of his body, making it look like cloaks from a foreign nation, was helpful for him. Now he didn't have to worry about the small part of his clothes that was still covering some of his body; with this, he could stop worrying as much about that problem. "Neat," he commented the sand and its maker, "Wait, you have a point. Perhaps this is from whatever caused anything else." If this was an attempt to slow them down from doing their job, then it appeared as waste of chemicals. The smoke seemed to have strenghtened them in different ways; Sorano and him were most likely stronger built at the moment, while Chrono looked more agile with his canine appearance. "That's weird. Whoever did this might've even given us a little boost in terms of abilities." The shaman would then move towards his two spirits and smile down at them. "Calm down, I can take being large and all," he assured them, before moving back to the center. The spirits couldn't but nod in return and follow their transformed medium...

    Suddenly, from the shadows of the fog, 5 figures approached them. Their spirits were clear to spot, although when they got closer, their appearances were nothing but astonishing; three bipedal beings and two dog-like creatures. The bipedals had long claws along their fingers, while the two poodles were some of the most ferocious carnivores that he'd ever seen. "Trouble, guys..." he spoke out to Chrono and Sorano as he felt quite the intimidating aura from the creatures. While the dogs approached him, he guessed that it was time to have Zir help him. Smoothly, he grabbed the dragon spirit, while having his eyes on the threat. "It's it, then. Zir, let's roll..!" The dragon didn't get to nod, before it was launched into Mura's gigantic chest, smoothly leaking into his soul and merging with it. A moment of silence, before the green fog cleared out by the greenish aura that erupted from his skin. Dark-green scales formed around his face, arms and torso, while his eyes changed into those of a predator's. "Hehe, first time for everything," he spoke up while looking at his hand. Aura kept blowing off his skin with a rather soft push, while he switched focus onto the threat. His voice was deeper than before, his aura even changed slightly. In a brief moment, his fist was all over at one of the vulcan's faces, starting off the battle with a blow..!

    Stats:
    HP: 345
    MP: 105
    Spell Used:
    Name: Spirit Bind:Heavenly Scales
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Duration: 5 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The user launches a spirit into himself, just like a spirit unity; however, this spell creates an invisible cloak around the user's body, granting them B-Rank spell power at any hit that they lay on any opponent, plus giving a protective shield around the user that withstands 2 C-Rank spells or 1 B-Rank spell. On top of that, their speed is increased by 50% during the spell.

    Strengths:

    1. It boosts the user's melee capabilities.

    2. It also protects the user's body from spells up to B-Rank spell damage on top of the other effects that it grants.

    Weaknesses:

    1. The user's speed decreases by 25% every second post, until it's only a 25% speed increase at the last posts.

    2. If broken, the user gains a 25% decrease in speed for 5 posts.

    3. If the armor is broken, then the spell will automatically cut its power in half for the rest of the duration.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Chrono

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 180
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Chrono on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:39 pm

    As he predicted, there was company indeed. One could only assume an open laboratory such as this couldn't be explored without some sort of test anyway. However, the kind of enemies Chrono now had accompanying him were not the type of threats he anticipated. No, beforehand, he assumed humans, but according to what he saw here, there were Vulcans and dogs - poodles, to be exact. The male positioned himself in a fighting stance, but noticed that the Vulcans weren't exactly on their A-game. They took a while just to notice where Chrono was, but it appeared Mura had taken the stage first. With the corner of his eye, Chrono saw that Mura was making preparations, which suggested he do the same.

    Sand began to encircle its king like an aura, giving off the message that these Vulcans and poodles weren't the only threats in the vicinity. The Infinity Hydra member was sure Sorano could do a thing or two as well, though it was whatever challenged Chrono first that he had to take care of. One of the two poodles moved in towards Mura, the other towards Sorano, and all Vulcans towards Chrono. These beasts were lousy with their movements, and as soon as Chrono could move over, he noticed that the two were quite clumsy, and struggled to move around a corner. Clearly they weren't the smartest types of Vulcans, albeit still a danger. Should the man use magic here? He wasn't sure if it was necessary versus Vulcans. Ever. They appeared too typical of opponents to really put a solid attempt against, so unless they could actually unleash something stronger than Chrono could expect, he'd decline the use of magic for now. His sand threats appeared more than enough, though he imagined if the sand got these beasts too angry, that there'd be another reason to act a little more like a wizard than a citizen of Desierto.

    14/30


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:29 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Boy could she be better. As a mage used to being underestimated and better suited to magical or mental battle, Sorano was having an extremely hard time adjusting. A blow that once would have merely gotten stuck in all that fur the poodles had now pushed the mutant backwards, causing it to release a shocked yelp. Looking behind her, she could see Chrono concentrating on a group of vulcans, sand whirling about him, and Mura coated over in a green aura similar to one of his spirits. Both had their own problems, so she would have to concentrate on the current task at hand. Awkwardly storing the still unconscious Hoshi into a mirror, she turned back to face the charging mutant poodle again.

    First, starting off simple, she flicked a few letters into existence in three quick moves, letting the product spill off her hand and into a quickly growing layer of oil on the laboratory floor. Neatly cutting it off near where the others were fighting, the poodle was unfortunately caught in it as she had intended. Having slowed and stumbled her opponent, Sorano was now ready for going on offensive. Uncertain as to the extent of her newfound strength, Sorano would think about trying it for a moment before deciding against it. Nothing good would come, she believed.

    Instead, she would cast a very simple and straightforward spell for the sole purpose of testing the poodle's strength. "Solid Script: Lighting." The words were solemnly intoned, as the gigantic girl's meaty fingers awkwardly scribbled out the long word. However, albeit it was a messy and ugly process, it succeeded. The smell of burnt trees could be smelled in the air, and a sudden light burst through the dim lab, striking down on the poodle. This was a spell that could usually disable an opponent of the letter mage's for quite a bit, seeing as how sudden and hard it hit. However, after only a few seconds from the flash, green and purple fur began to arise again, like some sort of supernatural Frankenstein or something. Hmm... They weren't weak, certainly.
    351tagged


    Stats and Stuff:
    HP: 300
    MP: 95%
    Arrow Count: 20
    Durations: 1/2 Oil, 1/1 Lightning
    Cooldowns:
    Spells/Abilities Used:
    Mirror Ability:
    Sorano can form any amount of mirrors for non-spell purposes or to make mirrors with temporal spaces in them for carrying items.
    Solid Script Oil:
    Name: Solid Script: Oil
    Rank: D
    Type: Oil Supportive/Offensive
    Duration:2 post
    Cooldown:3 posts
    Description: The user writes the word "oil" in the air with a pen or their finger and says "Solid Script: Oil". This causes the word "oil" to appear in the form of oil which can be used to support by making the ground slippery and hard to walk on. The oil then moves forward onto the ground, then acts like normal oil. The oil is also boiling hot, and if it hits an opponent, it works like a normal D rank attack.
    Size: About 5 ft by 1 ft
    Speed: 3 meters per second
    Range: 10 meters
    Strengths:

    User Immunity: The user is immune to the oil; it will not affect her.
    Energy: This spell is easy and effective, without using too much energy.
    Large Size: The oil appears in a large amount.


    Weaknesses:

    Flammable: This is very flammable, so it is best not to use if there is a flame wizard with you.
    Allies: Can effect them
    Must be able to Write
    Hard to Control: You can control where it lands, but not anything else.
    Solid Script Lightning:
    Name: Solid Script Lightning
    Rank:B
    Type: Sky Offensive, Area of Effect
    Duration:1
    Cooldown:None
    Description:This spell is performed by writing the word in the air, then concentrating magic power into the word to solidify it into what the word's meaning is. The word lightning will appear as 1ft by 1ft words that shoot off electricity, then will shoot through the air at 13 meters per second before melding into one lightning bolt about 7ft by 3ft. This will land at the place it was directed at, and will affect anything within 7ft of it besides the caster.
    Strengths:

    Water Magic: To mages that primarily work with water in their magic, this spell will cause 5 more hp damage.
    User Immunity: Will not affect the caster.
    Fast Speed: Fast speed makes this spell hard to dodge.


    Weaknesses:

    Earth Magic: To mages that primarily work with earth in their magic, this spell will cause 5 less hp damage.
    Allies: Allies can be harmed by this spell.
    Area of Effect: Because of this, it is easy for innocents to accidentally be caught in this spell.
    Destructive Power: Destroys a lot of things nearby.
    Weapons Used:


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:29 am

    Boy, was Mura surprised at how wide his martial assault was, thanks to the ‘side-effect’ from the previous smoke. It was as if his entire fist was planted onto the entire figure of the strangely-looking poodle as it was fiercely launched into the crashing shrubbery. The sad thing, though, was that he couldn’t quite find out how effective that his magic was, or at least it would be difficult to tell along his bulked-up physique. Watching the poodle get launched away, he decided to follow up with another attack, before it had a chance to recover; his mission wasn’t to play around with monsters, anyway. With a giant leap, the draconian body ascended into the gloomy sky, soaring above the battlefield like a feather. He would ready another fist to be charged right down at the already staggered ‘monster’, causing the ground itself to crack open nearby.

    A bluish ball could be seen moving towards the point of impact, where Mura stood on top of the damaged mutant. “Awesome! You punched so hard, even I could feel the blow over here,” Kyuken cheered. He was, surprisingly, not as jealous as Mura would’ve thought that the samurai would’ve become, now that he preferred Zirconis’ spirit at the moment. Well, he didn’t know what Kyuken’s true thoughts were, anyway. Watching the others at the other side of the shrubbery fight, Mura could hear that they put up real struggle towards their opponents. Wanting to aid them, he moved his foot away from the poodle in order to walk over to them, but was quickly stopped by a sudden bite on the heel. The mutant dog wasn’t done, yet! “Ouch, the heck..!” he let out as his eyes met with the mutant’s, “Hey, get off me! Get off me...!” He would shake his foot, his enlarged, muscle-sated foot, up and down to try and get the poodle off. It had such a strong jaw that it would most likely not intend to get off, until he either broke its jaws or let it bite off some meat from his leg…

    Stats:
    HP: 285
    MP: 105
    Spells Used:
    Name: Spirit Bind:Heavenly Scales
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Duration: 5 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The user launches a spirit into himself, just like a spirit unity; however, this spell creates an invisible cloak around the user's body, granting them B-Rank spell power at any hit that they lay on any opponent, plus giving a protective shield around the user that withstands 2 C-Rank spells or 1 B-Rank spell. On top of that, their speed is increased by 50% during the spell.

    Strengths:

    1. It boosts the user's melee capabilities.

    2. It also protects the user's body from spells up to B-Rank spell damage on top of the other effects that it grants.

    Weaknesses:

    1. The user's speed decreases by 25% every second post, until it's only a 25% speed increase at the last posts.

    2. If broken, the user gains a 25% decrease in speed for 5 posts.

    3. If the armor is broken, then the spell will automatically cut its power in half for the rest of the duration.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Chrono

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 180
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Chrono on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:06 pm

    The Vulcan party was getting more outraged at their own clumsiness, failing to focus on their target evidently due to their lack of intelligence. Never had Chrono waited so long just for enemies to approach him. However, once the Vulcans noticed him, they seemingly had enough intelligence within them to recognize the sand king as a threat to themselves, thus finally in the mood to rid of him, if possible. However, the man assured there would be no possibilities here. Attacks finally commenced, but Chrono still debated whether it was appropriate or not yet to use magic. He wasn't firing any shots at the foes, nor were they dealing any blows due to his evasiveness, albeit nothing was happening. Boredom was an improvement, to say the least.

    With the corner of his eye, Chrono saw that the other two were advantageous over their own cases at the moment, whereas he lacked any progress in his own brawl. He thought about time in this instance, and wondered if there was a stronger force out there just waiting for the three (omitting the additional companions) to defeat what laid ahead of them currently. Perhaps this was all a test, as Chrono acknowledged this was far too easy to be the worst part of this task. It was ranked higher than those Chrono had done before, after all. With this inserted in his mind, he finally made an assault. Magic encircled his fist as he launched it towards the chest of a Vulcan. This was not a spell, but rather a new strategy. Instead of using a spell, Chrono had just focused equivalent energy to boost his strength, though he did notice something. His speed, you see, was much greater than usual, aiding his assault just then to actually form a hole in the chest of his victim, the echo from the force startling the rest of the Vulcan party.

    He could see this effect of being a feline-human hybrid wasn't lasting long, but at least he managed to use it to its fullest extent at the last second. However, maybe this wasn't the smartest idea - to make such a move right from the get-go, that is. The hole in that chest made the Vulcans act more instinctively than intelligently. In other words, they were now acting before thinking, which in their case was actually better than their entrance earlier. Chrono was still evading their tactics, but the force of these attacks surely left some massive dents in the laboratory. The whole team had to be careful now. At any moment, Chrono imagined more chemicals would be unleashed, while the team had already been victimized even by fog - Chrono could not fathom the effects of raging chemicals therefore. "Start kicking it up a notch." Chrono recommended to his squad. If the others could notice his struggle, perhaps they could acknowledge the same risks, the same possibilities, and the same dangers. Either that, or if their fights were easy enough, they could send a companion or two to assist Chrono in taking out these dumb ones quickly before they could cause anymore havoc to their own laboratory - the idiots.


    17/30


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:18 am

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    With a fierce snarl, the canine– if you could call it such a thing began to rush at her in a feverish rage that its owner would be horrified to see, saliva frothing at its lips. Awkwardly attempting to dodge in this extremely uncomfortable body, Sorano failed, getting an armful of mutant Frankenstein poodle. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she slowly and awkwardly reached over to grasp the poodle as gingerly as she could with such huge muscles, trying to tug it off. Even if she wasn't quite a normal girl, it was still quite tough for her to remove such a thing from her arm without feeling any disgust on the instinctive level at all. Seeing as this didn't work, Sorano would give up all dignity, yanking the poodle away by the scruff and flinging it against the far wall as hard as she could. The result would have probably given Hoshi a heart attack.

    Though she had only expected to get the poodle off of her, she had underestimated her own strength as was expected and now found herself with some mutant poodle teeth embedded in her arm as well as the poodle itself making weird whining noises as it was embedded in the wall. Breathe in, breathe out. Sorano let loose a long, tired sigh, then continued over to quickly finish the job. Writing simultaneously with both hands, fire and water formed at each hand. Combining the spells smoothly, steam enveloped an orb of water, perfect for lobbing at an opponent who had just been electrocuted. Releasing the spell, boiling water hit the poodle quickly, resulting one last high pitched whine before the monster was ended. Sliding dark eyes around the laboratory, Sorano looked about for anyone who might need help.

    At the moment, none of her male companions looked too successful. Mura was hopping around the room with a poodle attached to his leg, and Chrono was darting about at a shocking speed, evading the vulcans but not doing any damage. Tilting her head to the side as she carefully removed the poodle teeth from her arm and created a magical bandage to disinfect the wound and to wrap around it, she considered who to help. The solution to her indecision came quickly, as she bluntly called out, "Which one of you needs more help?"
    390tagged


    Stats and Stuff:
    HP: 260
    MP: 80%
    Arrow Count: 20
    Durations: 2/2 Oil, 1/1 Boil
    Cooldowns:
    Spells/Abilities Used:
    Solid Script Boil:
    Name: Solid Script: Boil
    Type: Offensive Fire + Water

    Spells Used: Solid Script: Fire, and Solid Script: Water
    Power Level: 60hp
    Description: The words for both fire and water are written out, then slammed together. This creates a small explosion of steam, the two elements forming a ball between the user's hands. This is made up of boiling and steaming water, which is then blasted at an opponent. This travels around 80 mph, and is about 2 ft in diameter. Fire is the spell with only half the power. The range is 20 yards.
    Strengths:

    Creates steam which could cloud opponent's vision
    Travels at a relatively fast speed, making it harder to dodge.
    Will affect people who are normally resistant to just one of the two elements.

    Weaknesses:

    It's easy to dodge if the opponent is fast, due to there only being one.
    Allies can be harmed by it
    Will be destructive if the target isn't hit
    Must be able to write to use
    Weapons Used:


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:
    avatar
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Posts : 885
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Experience : 8,565.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by Mura Kensho on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:09 am

    ”Mura, get a hold on yourself!” Kyuken warned his shamanistic buddy, the latter whom grabbed the neck of that annoying beast. Its teeth were deeply drilled into his leg, but he was too occupied with the trouble overall to notice the stinging pain. If he could just pull it off… just like he did a few seconds after he grinned his teeth in disappointment over not being able to pull it off. That was it; that fog earlier did increase his muscle mass, a fact that he forgot for a brief moment. “Get off, already..!” he roared as he swung the poodle off his leg, spinning its body around the air until he crashed it into the dirty ground. Again, rocks stuck up from the surface by the impact that was caused by his draconian condition. As the poodle had landed on the ground, he hesitated not a single second in launching his almost 5 inches giant fist onto its torso, letting it gasp a last time until its eyes blacked out…

    Sweat dropped down his forehead when he turned around to the others. He quickly moved his feet towards them, suddenly feeling that weight was dropping off slowly. “Hey, brat,” Zir spoke to him from within his body, “It appears that you’re shrinking…” Perhaps the effect was slowly taking off; that said, the sand tunic that Chrono was gentle enough to grant him soared around his contour like a swarm of flies. As the sand wasn’t adjusted to his present size at the moment, he took a long leap over to Chrono and Sorano. The two Vulcans that’d used the time to dash around with Chrono each received a greenish aura right on their cheeks as Mura came charging right for them. With them as surface, he leaped from their heads with a push by a foot, all the way to Sorano and Chrono. “Okay… I took one down,” he slowly informed his companions, “Let’s hurry and take out the rest. I believe that we have enough information about the cause of all this…”

    If they just knew who were hiding beneath the lab’s floor; two auras would approach the group as they spoke. Not Vulcans, nor other kinds of strange, alien-like creatures; just two classic scientists, and their large arsenal of bottles, electric rods and other kinds of high-technological gears. It seemed that they’d spectated the interrupters from underground, and watching them take out their precious experiments, they were forced to come out and put an end to those who wanted to disturb their researches…

    Stats:
    HP: 285
    MP: 105
    Spell Used:
    Name: Spirit Bind:Heavenly Scales
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Duration: 5 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The user launches a spirit into himself, just like a spirit unity; however, this spell creates an invisible cloak around the user's body, granting them B-Rank spell power at any hit that they lay on any opponent, plus giving a protective shield around the user that withstands 2 C-Rank spells or 1 B-Rank spell. On top of that, their speed is increased by 50% during the spell.

    Strengths:

    1. It boosts the user's melee capabilities.

    2. It also protects the user's body from spells up to B-Rank spell damage on top of the other effects that it grants.

    Weaknesses:

    1. The user's speed decreases by 25% every second post, until it's only a 25% speed increase at the last posts.

    2. If broken, the user gains a 25% decrease in speed for 5 posts.

    3. If the armor is broken, then the spell will automatically cut its power in half for the rest of the duration.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    "Your sword is only as sharp as your soul..."
    Other Siggies:



    Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    ivyleaf33

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Posts : 1293
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

    Re: Don't Play With Bios [Job | Chrono & Ivyleaf]

    Post by ivyleaf33 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:54 pm

    GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Her gaze shot up at the yell from her shamanistic companion, dark eyes widening as a flying thing, for lack of a better word shot past her. Good thing she was all padded up now, for if she had been double her normal size, she’d be fallen on the ground eating dust and bugs and germs by now. What had been behind it? The giant mass of muscle and sand that made up Mura Kensho at the moment. As the flying mutant poodle collapsed in a heap behind her, Sorano regained her composure in one quick blink. Did Mura not notice her? Apparently not, as he rushed past as well, slamming a meaty fist into the wretched creature’s already extremely distorted-looking gut.

    Well… that was taken care of, then. Blinking a few times in recovery, the letter mage glanced up to see how the sand mage was doing. Wait, what? Her amber gaze scanned the surroundings in confusion. Whowhatwhenwherewhyhow? Where’d he go? Naturally, this was not what was going on in the stoic mage’s mind, but summed up the situation well enough. But more importantly… Chrono was gone. Glancing back to ensure the spirit mage still existed, Sorano tilted her head uncertainly to see he still stood there, seeming to have shrunk down a bit. “Ah, Kensho-san, I’m afraid we have a bit of an issue on our hands… Any idea where Chrono-san is?”

    However, she would have to wait until she had successfully defeated two Vulcans for an answer. Ah, yes, wasn’t Chrono supposed to be dealing with them though…? Right, he was disappeared. Awaiting Mura’s answer, she let her eyes roam about the area. Their current opponents were all defeated, so why was Chrono nowhere in sight? Suddenly, the presence of two auras filled her senses, causing her to snap into focus again. They were auras of normal, typical people from what she could tell. Ah, well, the matter of Chrono was more important at the moment, thus she would focus on only it for now.

    318tagged


    ___________________________________________________________________


    Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History


    What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

    Team Banner:

      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:27 am