Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stuck With Verizon ▲ Private, Job

Stuck With Verizon ▲ Private, Job Empty Stuck With Verizon ▲ Private, Job

Post by Guest 29th July 2016, 2:29 pm

Kim didn't usually go crazy over technology, as there was nothing that usually caught her eye. Watches that could keep track of your heart rate? Useless. Phones that could allow you to talk to people? Hell no, she didn't like talking to most people face to face, why would she want to talk to them when they weren't around her too? Technology was for fools who lived the privileged life and didn't know the meaning of a hard day's work.
    However, there was something that grabbed her attention while she was looking through the pages of the most recent Sorcerer's Weekly issue. A newfangled cell phone that allowed multiple, fun and easy apps for the user. An Ilac. At first glance Kim had almost written it off as new money magnets for the youth of today. But finally, there was something in a cell phone that she wanted. Not a calculator, nor the hp and mana reader or even the games. It turned out food companies had their own apps for easy ordering and delivery, making them more accessible than the normal phoning them up or going to the place themselves. With just a tap of a finger she could order whatever she wanted. Not just food either, though that was her main reason for being excited to get an Ilac. But anything else she wanted. Toys, jewelry, clothes, anything. No longer would she have to endure going up to a counter and being judge for buying something weird! She could order whatever she wanted and have it delivered, she wouldn't even have to get up!
    Maybe the convenience of the youth did have its good things...
    Seeing this she ran out to Neutral Grounds as fast as she could, wanting to get one before they ran out. Along the way she had met up with Kaisto, and though hesitated to bring him along, knew in the end she could probably get him to buy one for her since they were quite expensive. He had money, right? Right. Of course he did. He did jobs all the time.
    Though even if he didn't she knew she could use him as some distraction so she could grab one and run without being caught. Either way, she was getting that Ilac.

The tanuki patted a paw down at Kaisto's face to grab his attention as she sat upon his head, spotting the clear glass store up ahead. Olive eyes peaked up in excitement, pointing a paw to it.
    "Kai! Kai! There it is!!" The witch bounced up and down with her back legs, making sure he knew that was the place. The location and look of the store had been in the magazine article, and seeing how unique the structure of the building was it wasn't very hard to miss. The entire store was glass. A little strange, as she was sure it would break easily... But it did look fancy.

(Word count: 491)
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Stuck With Verizon ▲ Private, Job Empty Re: Stuck With Verizon ▲ Private, Job

Post by Caelum Pendragon 29th July 2016, 5:44 pm

Kaisto met up with Kim that day as she was in her Tanuki form, he listened to her explain about this new Ilac, he was surprised that Kim herself wanted this new technology, heck Kaisto did too, but soon her found himself being climbed up on and had a tanuki sit on his head as he blinked and made his way to the Neutral grounds store, the store was set off a little to the side in the town seperated from the other stores in the city due to its such big size and extravagant entrance to draw all of its customers in to buy all of their electronics and awesome products.

When they got there Kai felt Kims paws pat his cheeks repeatedly telling him that this was the right area, how could he miss it as he saw the super high tech store for its type and was the leader in new tech in the wizarding weekly magazine and Kaisto blinked a as he started going towards the gate but then stopped seeing a big disclaimer and warning for their customers and any entering the premises of Neutral Ground.

"Warning, All magics and abilities and even your weaponry and armor are disabled when you step on to the Neutral Grounds store to prevent thefts and other illegal activites, even though we know our customers wouldnt do so there are those who would try, thank you for llistening." Kaisto looked back and Kim and then said "Wait kim are you sure that its safe for you to come here, wouldnt peope see you turn from Tanuki to human or even worse??" he expressed with slight concern and a bit or worriness in his voice thinking that if magic and abilities being disabled then it is possible that Kim's magic is disabled which couldn't good for her at all in any given situation.

Kaisto shook his head and then slightly slappened his cheeks and then sighed "Sorry about that, sorta got worried, but naaaaah it shouldn't be that bad right i think it should be find and if not then...ah hell we'll wing it like we did back in the forest job" he chuckled patting her tanuki head risking a possible biting of his hand or finger really, because if there was one thing that Kaisto remembered about Kim that it was she hated getting pet and only let a select few to be able to. Soon he walked over to the Gate of Neutral grounds and looked up to Kim and opened the gate and sighed "Ready Kim?" he let out t make sure she was ready.

Word count: 439))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Stuck With Verizon ▲ Private, Job CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.

Post by Guest 29th July 2016, 10:38 pm

The tanuki rose a figurative eyebrow at the boy's question. "What are we in like the stone age or something? People who turn into animals aren't uncommon" she leaned over slightly to look questioningly at his face. There were tons of people who had the power to do that in this world, turning back to human in daylight wasn't going to be a problem. She didn't understand why he even asked.
    As Kaisto raised a hand and patted her upon her head she used her thickly furred tail to flick it away, growling down to him as a warning. Her head was a sensitive place, not to be touched by just anyone. He was lucky he didn't touch her ears or else he would have gotten more than just a smack.
    "Yeah whatever, i just want my Ilac" she grumbled, olive eyes turning lazy as she held her head up with both paws.

(Word count: 157)
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 29th July 2016, 11:52 pm

Kaisto shrugged "i only asked that in case your shapeshifting magic went screwy was all really, but i do digress, lets get you that Ilac" he chuckled feeling his hand flicked by her tail and then made his way through the gate and as he entered he grunted feeling a bit dizzy feeling his body change with the fact that the area turned off his and Kim's powers.

"Jeez...is this how it feels to have your magic drained..?" Kaisto sweatdropped a bit and placed a hand on his cheek, he's never felt like this before, he didn't know how Kim would be but he knew she had been a wizard a while and had to experience something like this....right? Cause he was new to this and he felt like the color from his face was flushing making him look more white then a bed-sheet ghost kids make at times.

(Word count: 151)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 30th July 2016, 12:14 pm

Even if the transformation was a little funky due to the magic-canceling Kim doubted it would cause any trouble. Seriously, she didn't get why he was worried at all. It was a little weird. Being in her animal form shouldn't stop them from getting into that store and getting an Ilac.

Feeling the sudden tingling sensation of having of all powers nullified the tanuki bit back a breath of air as her body was overcome with fuzziness, like static on a television. Her dark green eyes furrowed in concentration, pushing back the feeling of sickness boiling inside her being. It was a nauseating sensation. Nothing like she had ever felt before. To suddenly have all your powers stripped of you... It was like being naked in the rain at night. She felt as though she was starting a cold sweat, the entirety of her body shivering and yet warm at the same time. Her long ears drooped to the side of her head.
    "What are you talking about? I feel... Fine" she placed a paw over her mouth, swallowing back the feeling of stinging bile circling her throat.
    For a witch loosing all their power was like loosing their entire body. Normal mages might only feel a little tingling, but for witches, who are made up completely of magical energy, it was a whole other story.

"Just hurry up, so i don't have to be... The one to carry you home."

(Word count: 235)
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 30th July 2016, 2:53 pm

Kaisto looked up to Kim and felt her move her paw and heard her pause in between her words to him, he had to get moving so he quickly walked to the front door of the Store and then stopped looking at the stores policies "Oh crap...it says no pets in the store, Kim you gotta change human to go in" Kaisto felt himself getting a colder sweat now since his magic had been drained, what the heck was with this company wasnt there like a candy or a bag they give people before entering the premises and then shook his head "this place i swear is just crazy for magic users really" he reiterated feeling a bit of distain for the place and not wanting to come back after they were done here. Hopefully Kim could change quickly that way they could get their Ilacs and just go

(Word count: 151)

Post by Guest 30th July 2016, 4:03 pm

"Who you callin' a pet?!" the witch barked down to the boy, peering over his hair as she growled, green orbs narrowing angrily. She jumped down from his head, landing upon the ground before turning back to face him, looking upwards at him with a burning stare.
    "I don't care if pets are allowed or not! I'm not a pet!" It's like this guy always knew the exact buttons to push to annoy her. Comparing her to a pet? An animal that obeys the ways of humans in such a degrading manner? How more insulting could someone possibly get? She obeyed nor belong to anyone. She was no slave.
    Turning around to face the two gigantic glass door before them Kim flicked her tail in the air, nose pointed out upwards snobbish-like, closing her eyes and placing her paw in front of the other as she began to walk towards the door only to stop as her nose hit something hard. She stopped in her tracks, stumbling back a few steps before she looked up, blinking at a rather skinny man as he stared back down at her.

"Whoa whoa guy, you do know we don't let animals into the store, chya?" The man's thick surfer accent matched his appearance. Blonde, shave cut, tan. He looked as though he spent a little bit too much time at the beach, as his skin was dark but his hair was rather white. Though it was hard to tell with the amount of jell in it. Why a surfer guy worked at such a store like this was a mystery...
    He stared at Kaisto, mouth gaped open as if he was waiting for some sort of reaction.
    However, the first reaction he would get was not from Kai, but from Kim.

"I'm not an animal! Or a pet!" Kim shouted, pushing more weight onto her front paws. Her tail puffed up and grew in size, becoming thicker from the anger. Why was everyone suddenly calling her either an animal or pet? She could change into an animal, but that didn't make her equal to an animal. She kneaded the ground with her paws, feeling them start to prick with anger.
    The man shook his head and clicked his tongue, tearing the paper which held the warnings of the store from the window and shoved it into Kim's face. Kim stepped back once, looking to the part of the paper he was pointing to, a badly drawn paw print with some writing beside it.

"Did chya read the fine print? It clearly states that any mage with with ability to transform into animals, monster, etc is asked to be in human form when they enter the premises to avoid any problems. No human form, no service little lady."
    Kim squinted to try and read the small lettering under the bolded texted, though he pulled it back before she could and walked back into the store.

"Wai-" Kim leapt towards the closing glass door, about to give the employee a piece of her mind before it closed on her, causing the tanuki to dive head first into the glass. She instantly felt the sharp shot of pain echo through her skull, causing her to clamp her teeth together as she placed her paws on the top of her head, plopping down onto her backside to rub the spot she had hit.
    "Itai..." She hissed, feeling it continue to sting.
    "Discrimination!" She yelled towards the door. Why would they not let someone in just because they could transform into an animal? Some people didn't even have the choice of a human form. How this place earned so much money when they wouldn't let a whole group of people in was beyond her.
    "I'm sooo giving this place a bad review on Yelp" she puffed out her cheeks in frustration, hard olive eyes staring at the ground.
    All she wanted was an Ilac... And what she got was just head pain...

(Word count: 665)
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 30th July 2016, 4:28 pm

Kaisto watched the whole thing and was really annoyed with the surfer guy's attitude and the fact that he acted that way towards Kim, when he went back in Kaisto growled clenching his fist "What a freaking ass! And they let a guy like that freaking work this as a cashier, make that two bad reviews on Yelp and a call to the manager over this bull" He then flipped off the Cashier through the door "Screw you buddy and take that fake accent and shove it where it don't shine buddy!"

Kaisto picked up Kim and placed her back on his head and walked off to the side a little and then called up to her that way they can think of a plan, "You ok Kim? that freaking guy acted like a complete snobby douche, he's lucky i didnt draw my sword on him back there and gut him" Kim would hear Kaisto express his distain for the cashier...thing back there as he cracked his knuckles and then huffed shaking his head slightly.

"Well we need a plan, and i would prefer a plan where we can stick it the surfer wannabe hipster in there and shove it right in his stupid dumb face..." he thought a little and then his eyes narrowing a bit and then a slow mischevious smile crawled along his face before he added in "Kim is there a way i can hide you and possibly sneak you in as well or maybe a loophole we can exploit to be able to get you in? Cause i think its freaking dumb they wouldn't let you in nor provide you with a service to buy an Ilac at all that way we can get you the ilac in any color you want and at the same time shove it in his face."

(Wor count: 308)

Post by Guest 2nd August 2016, 1:01 pm

If this had been her old self she would have taken up Kaisto on his offer to teach this punk and the entire store a lesson. But the sick feeling she gained as soon as she entered the grounds was still balled up in the pit of her stomach, making her lethargic.
    "...No" she let out a sigh, olive eyes scanning the ground.
    "Just... Go in and get one for me. I'll wait out here..."
    She wasn't in the mood to fight.

(Word count: 86)
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 2nd August 2016, 4:26 pm

"Well...ok then Kim, what color would you like, i'll see if they got any special offers for ya as well too ok" he offered to her to hopefully would make her feel a little better from being treated the way she was by that douche surfer guy who was the cashier in the store, and he swore if that guy would say anything to him besides 'what else would you like to add in and the special offers', Kaisto will not hesitate to break his nose.

(word count 87)

Post by Guest 2nd August 2016, 4:32 pm

"I don't care" she waved a dismissive paw towards him, optics half closed as she concentrated on not throwing up, eyes furrowing before they closed.
    "Get whatever. It could be rainbow colored for all i care, i don't give a rat's ass." Color didn't really matter as long as she just got one. She didn't care. She just wanted to get her Ilac and get as far away from this place as she could.

(Word count: 69 ;3c)
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 2nd August 2016, 4:46 pm

Kaisto nodded and went into the store and went to the front desk and then said to the surfer guy "Look i need to ilacs in here, one blue with a green wind pattern on it, and the other one...i'll take it rainbow one with chibi looking animals on it too ok? and also give both Ilacs the best systems and apps ok, i'm paying for them all" the surfer guy went and came back with the two designed Ilacs, he also plugged it into the pc and dowloaded all the best apps and systems for the two ilacs "Alright bro...that will be 105 jewels each" Kaisto blinked and face palmed...it wasnt the price no...it was the fact that he called him...bro.. mother of god this idiot was gonna push him over, he pulled out 210 jewel and paid the guy, he then grabbed his shoulder and then grabbed shirt sleeve "Never...call me bro...AGAIN" he glared at him with an unblinking glare before he grabbed his bag and with the Cashier guy scared a bit gulping too he let him go and walked out and picked up Kim and walked out the gate feeling immensely better feeling his magic coming all the way back to him.

(word count: 207)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:58 pm