Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Forging Strings [Private;Mashyuu]

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Curse Of Oni
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Forging Strings [Private;Mashyuu] Empty Forging Strings [Private;Mashyuu]

Post by Shakil 28th July 2016, 9:25 pm

Several months it has been since this redhead had left Fiore to visit his foster parents, and to build tolerance for people. Although little has changed in that aspect, just a few weeks ago he had returned to Fiore with a few regrets, but a hope to better his lifestyle. All faces? Unfamiliar. Everyone he had known, no matter how small that group may be, were gone. Even Fairy Tail was nowhere to be found. New 'guilds' had been established and many Rune Knights had lost their jobs. Though not having any relationship with those factions, it was certainly a change.

He had people to apologize to, but no one to be found. He didn't think he had the courage to do it in the first place. The red headed, golden eyed young man sat there at the last, empty table closest to the window to a cafe. He leaned back into his changed and peered off into the streets of Magnolia Town. The first town he went to when he escaped to Fiore, and the last Town he was in when he left.

What was he doing in this cafe? Thinking solemnly, about the regrets he had and the things he wanted to change in his life. But where to start? In a town full of change and strangers, it was a hard question to answer. It was early in the morning, and the cafe was near empty when it came to customers, and as he waited for his water.

In front of him? A white napkin and silverware. But unwilling to try their offered dishes, his golden eyes glided to the simple objects in front of his and peeked over the corner for reassurance before reaching for the two objects, turning back over to the window and biting two big chunks of them, chewed them swiftly, and swallowed with the most satisfied and lax expression to his face. "Ahhh... damn. For once I can appreciate the taste of metal... hope no one saw. Heh heh..." He snickered to himself.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Forging Strings [Private;Mashyuu] Empty Re: Forging Strings [Private;Mashyuu]

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st August 2016, 10:05 am

After the betrayal of Fairy Tail, Mangolia Town needed to know it was still cared for. This prompted Mashyuu to come through town every time he finished a job even if it was to just see some people and smile at them. Casually the brown haired Wizard stalked through the town, his eyes darted about from person to person, nobody really catching his attention until he started to stroll past a small cafe. Mashyuu stopped and faced the cafe, twisting and looking into the place with narrowed eyes. His gold ring echoed in his mind, letting Mashyuu know he should go inside and see who was giving off such a decent amount of Magical power.

Swiftly Mashyuu slipped into the cafe and followed the magical power that was drawing the Wizard to the cafe. Effortlessly he made his way through the tables until he saw his target, a young man stealing a bite of food and acting as if it hadn't happened. The Earth Slayer slipped up to the man's side and sat down next to him. "Ya know you gotta pay for that right?" Mashyuu said and extended his hand to the other Wizards. "I'm Mashyuu, can I pay for that? Buy you lunch? I was wondering if you have ever considered using Magic? If so I'd be happy to teach you. Seems like you have some real magical power, smell like you could learn some dragon slayer magic too."

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shakil 1st August 2016, 8:59 pm

Just when he thought he was in the clear, the presence of another entered the room. Through magical senses, no no. Through the little bell above the Cafe entrances that would flick and ring when a door was opened, but no one greeted them through words. Or rather, him. Only one person entered the Cafe apparently, and instead of taking a seat and sitting down, ordering their food and enjoying the empty scene, the same 'him' walked up to Allen with a very approachable demeanor. Even more than that, he sat down next to the redheaded mischief.

"...Oh."

Oh was all he could say at that moment, it was certainly disappointing that he couldn't successfully consume the silverware without being caught, but it was more concerning on why he directly confronted him about something so simple. It only made Allen's cheeks flush up a bit in embarrassment of his failure. "Heh..."

But that is when he extended a hand to the redhead dragon slayer, or, dragon-slayer-to-be. The words that came out of his mouth were very straightforward, really, and although nervous, Allen forced a weak smile. "Oh, well... you don't have to do any of those things. But it's not like I could pay for any of it. I'm Allen... though I have other names." He chuckled, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, "And magic? Oh, well, sure... this is all coming so fast. But, uh... yeah, sure. I could get down with that."

Honestly, it was all a bit rushed but he blindly accepted anything he requested for, may it be from anxiety or his sheepish nature.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st August 2016, 11:54 pm

Mashyuu looked the young man in the eye, his own sky blue eyes squinted for a moment while he considered the soon to be Wizard. "I did see you eat that silverware right?" He asked. Allen seemed to be an iron slayer and luckily for the man Mashyuu was an Iron Dragon Slayer as well. Albeit from a gift from a stranger. Still Mashyuu had a Dragon flying over the city above him, and the skills to teach the man what he needed in order to be a Dragon Slayer.

"Allen, you seem a little uneasy. First off. You can call me Mash if it makes you feel better. Second, I'm the Dragon Slayer of Earth, and by extension Iron. I can show you some stuff, you can build off of that. Maybe if we get along well then we can go on some jobs together. I realize this must be a lot for you to take in. So how about you come with me and we start small. Let me help you and when your comfortable we can talk about what your going to end up doing with your life?"

Instead of waiting for Allen to decide Mashyuu reached into his pocket, grabbed a handful of Jewels and placed them on the table, then walked out into the city streets and waited. Hoseki, Mashyuu's Gem Dragon, the horse sized beast glided down and joined Mashyuu's side and sniffed the air. His tongue lapped around his long face and he spoke in a deep and powerful tone. "...A Dragon Slayer is here. Are we going to teach him?" Hoseki asked. Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders and nodded at the front door of the cafe. "Depends on if he comes out. I'm not going to force him to do anything he doesn't want to."

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shakil 6th August 2016, 7:57 pm

Things were happening so quickly, it was hard to tell if it actually happened. He knew Fiore was full of powerful wizards. No, Earthland as a whole had powerful wizards that could rival armies of lesser beings. He never thought that he could reach a level of power like that, in fact, it was never really his goal to get stronger and more powerful. At some point, he did have people wanted to protect, experienced dangerous situation and had feelings of those who want to get stronger, but it was.. never a goal. He wasn't the child who was outside training, he was the kid wanting to go outside to see, smell, and feel. Stuck in a laboratory the majority of his childhood, he never experienced a parent-child relationship even the slightest. He was just a lab rat, and experiment, nothing but a combination of cells meant for observation and calculations. The thought troubled him till this very day, but whenever he did think about it, it only made him appreciate things a little more.

But as Mashyuu would speak, Allen simply listened in silence. At this point, he was practically rambling. But even so, Allen listened to each and every word carefully, and factored each one into his decision.

So this guy is a Dragon Slayer? Well, not surprised. He smelled grainy anyway. And to this little mental note, Allen snickered a bit. It was just a silly realization to him, in a way. Either way, Mashyuu did end up sounding like some sort of life counselor. Asking him what he wanted to do with his life. But again, Allen said nothing and only listened until the clearly much more powerful man laid a small pouch of jewels in the center of the table and left without a single word.

But as his golden eyes followed and waited for Mashyuu to leave the room, a large amount of air was exhaled from Allen in one relieved breath. "...Phew. Hard to talk to the guy, gives me the chills..." A comical shiver ran through Allen's body at the very thought.

The redhead's eyes then glanced back over to the bag in the middle of the table, words "Let me help you.." ringing in his ears. And although it was a chance encounter, simply because he wasn't careful with his eating, there was something compelling about his words. Maybe it was because not many people had been so easy to try to help him? Or maybe because there was something trusting about Mashyuu. But whatever it was, it wasn't something Allen was going to abandon. A relationship between person and person is something he longed for, and it wasn't something he could shrug off because of how awfully convenient it was.

Furrowing his brows, an expression of determination had been on his face, as he would quickly stand up from the table and walk at the door, Allen looked back at the table he sat at and realized that this may be his last chance to live a life just wandering about aimlessly. This only lasted a moment before he carefully pulled the door open to find Mashyuu and a large... foreign beast by him. Though Allen personally could only identify it as a dragon.

Startled, the redhead nearly stumbled back and hit his back against the wall. "S-Since when did that get there?!"

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th August 2016, 10:22 pm

Standing outside with Hoseki Mashyuu waited until the young man, Allen stepped outside of the cafe and froze in fear for a moment. "Allen, this is my friend Hoseki." Mashyuu introduced the two while gesturing between the pair. Mashyuu petted Hoseki's neck and jumped on the Dragon's back, sitting down to get ready for take off. "Hoseki is a trusted friend... Come with me, master your destiny and don't fear the unknown." Mashyuu extended his hand to Allen to help the young Dragon Slayer onto his back. Once there Hoseki braced his legs and his massive wings flapped twice before the Gem Dragon jumped up high and beat it's wings to produce a lift off effect and soar high into the sky. The sun was still rising behind the trio as Hoseki soared off towards a small forest where the pair could begin their training. "So Allen, tell me about where you come from and what sort of man you are!" Mashyuu shouted back to the man while flying. All of this could help determine the kinds of spells Allen would end up using as a Wizard.

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shakil 15th August 2016, 6:42 am

Honestly, Allen was more so shocked about how lax people were about the large dragon stiffly standing about a Cafe rather than the actual dragon itself. He has seen weirder things. But as the lovable redhead was introduced to the less-lovable-and-more-so-frightening beast,, some of his nerves would rest aside and he felt more at ease in their presence. However, he just met this man, and it probably wasn't the best idea to take dragon rides from 'strangers'. But all jokes aside, Allen was still very nervous. He was in a familiar town with bad experiences and all the faces that he once recognized were nowhere to be seen, and he had no home to return to, no home he wanted to be in, anyway.

But with nothing left to lose, Allen said nothing and silently took the support onto the dragon's back with ease, but was practically trembling in anxiousness the entire time he sat on there. But as Hoseki took flight, even more nerves were up and about. He held onto the dragon's rough hide as if he were clinging for his life.

"W-Well..." Allen began speaking and tried to answer his question, but then he realized how uncomfortable he felt telling such history to someone he just met. Even the tattoo on his chest was something he didn't want anything to see. "I'm uh, from Hargeon Town and originally lived with my Father, and never met my Mother. But he was more focused on his work than me, so I left when I got the chance and roamed around Fiore for a bit... and, uh, well... now I'm here." It was a complete and utter lie that he just told him. Not one word of that was true. But he would keep it up as long as he felt he needed to.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 19th August 2016, 7:46 pm

Hoseki's wings flapped hard, lifting the trio into the sky and Allen started explaining to Mashyuu where he was from. The earth wizard's blue eyes narrowed. Why on earth would the man lie to Mashyuu out of nowhere when the Earth Wizard was just trying to help understand the boy. Hoseki even turned his head to look Allen in the eye like a predator would if it had found it's next meal. Mashyuu quickly grabbed the beast by the head and forced it to look forward. "Eye's on the sky my friend. I don't want to die because you aren't paying attention." Mashyuu scolded Hoseki.

After almost an hour of flying Hoseki touched down on the roof of Ace of Spades. The floating castle made of stone and metal would serve for a good training ground for Allen to cast some spells. Mashyuu jumped off of Hoseki's back and after Allen did the same Mashyuu looked back to his Dragon friend. "Alright buddy, go find some metal junk that others may have discarded. Lose change, a pair of old glasses. Anything. This guy is gonna get hungry." Hoseki nodded his head in agreement then took off, leaving Mashyuu and Allen alone. Alright kid. I don't know why you're lying about where you come from and it really doesn't matter. Go ahead and show me what you can do with your magic so far."

This is for magic spells

@ tag ● # # # ● notes
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:17 pm