Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private]

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private] Empty Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private]

Post by Sayrn 27th July 2016, 12:15 pm

Let only the Just make a world of peace.
    Wind blew through the mountains of the phoenix great trees shuddering in the flow of the air as the sounds of rustling leaves and pines rang through the world. Today was a day that could be respected by most as heat rained down on the world like a strike of great magic from the sun itself, and in amidst all this great heat was the nicest of breezes and cloud coverage tempering the day into one anyone could enjoy. Near a great lake within the mountains stood a massive house of which many would assume a family lived and yet if one were to enter they would find none other than Lydia herself living in this place alone and comfortable as can be. With a great sigh the woman sat in her home the AC running as she fanned her sweat covered face with her own hands and a look of discomfort on her face. Looking around she would close the blinds in her home setting down an object on the table once she was sure that no one could look in. Staring down the object she knew what it was to a tee and found it quite interesting that she had swiped it off some small time bandits. With a great sigh she would lift the Lacrima black as night and marked with the skull of a dragon within the shadows, “A Shadow Dragon Slayer lacrima huh…” While she knew what she held with her was a great and powerful artifact she was more curious to how some small time bandits working with Vulcans alone found such a thing. Looking to her other collections of Lacrimas she could tell that no matter what she did the Bandits would come back for it and this time she needed to make a choice.

Looking to the tales of the other second generation slayers she could tell that Hybrid Slayers were no rare thing with other Dragon Slayers often using them to create an advantage. Swiping page to page through old Rune Knight documents she could find many reports on hybrids but what caused her a curious notion was the lack of info on cross slayers. She could find no info on a god slayer gaining the powers of the dragon slayers and vice versa which only caused her to become more curious. As she did more and more research she could not help but feel like eyes were all around her shadows creeping and tearing around her and the moment she whipped her head around nothing to be seen leaving her shuddering and afraid. She could not help but feel it was coming from the Lacrima but she only chuckled her mind playing tricks on her as an old feeling came up from her one she tended to avoid, and it was a sense of true fear as her own demonic side began to whimper from within screaming for sustenance. Shaking her head she would begin to well up in tears as with each primal scream from within she could remember the dark room where she was first experimented on as children screamed in agony as they were administered the test drug. Some children sprouted wings others feathers and some got in one last scream for help from their mother before they turned inside out or their bodies melted down to nothing. As memories welled so did the demonic urges and in a final bout to control them she shut herself down emotionally again as she looked through the articles.

With her search for info done and useless she would grab the Lacrima looking at the black sheen of the crystal a sigh coming from her as she would set it in her belt where she kept most lacrima. Laying on her couch she could not help but sigh as she rubbed her temples the heat in her home only getting worse and her headache along with it. Looking around she would turn the television on as she could see a report on the goings on around Fiore apart from new children which only caused her to grimace in disgust and the occasional interesting bit she could not help but find herself bored out of her mind and now she just wanted to sleep through this boring pointless day. A rattling sound could be heard in the next few moments one that rang through the ground as she would shudder and turn her head to the door and in moments her door would slam open a horde of what one could only call horrors standing outside her door. In the next few moments she would stand up as light soon flooded in turning the horrors to bandits as in the next few moments she would shake her head, ‘all in your head… you have to see them as monsters on the battlefield…’ Looking at the bandits who rudely barged in on her home she would yawn and glare at them, “so what brings you into my home today hmmm?” With a great scream of anger the lead bandit would walk in among his crowd of at least sixteen other allies, “You telling me you don’t know?! You buried our comrades in the mountains! And WORSE you stole our payday of that there Lacrima!” pointing to her belt she would simply scoff and cover it up, “I think you will find it is mine now.” with a grin the bandits would begin to laugh and point their weapons at her ready to chop her apart, “Don’t worry!” spoke the lead bandit in a grim voice, “You won’t need it in the afterlife!!” in a moment the bandit lunged forwards aiming his hand axe right for her neck hoping to decapitate her. Like a bullet she would duck underneath everything seeming to be in slow motion to her with them as she would then grab the man's ribs and tear him in half with ease a glare of yellow eyes with glints of red staring at the bandits, “I needed to cut loose a bit I guess…” her face seemed to be twitching her mouth trying to smile while she struggled to hold back her own urges and now the beast was hungry.
    WORDS: 1040 || TAGGED: @LydiaSauer
    Post# 1/9
    template by Margie @ Adoxography v2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private] V7lUCnJz_o
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private] Empty Re: Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private]

Post by Sayrn 27th July 2016, 9:30 pm

In the next few moments everything ran like a slow motion blur to Lydia and in a moment every enemy at the entrance seemed to move slower in her eyes. First the initial strike team moved in eyes fierce and focused each carrying simple hand axes like their leader in the most likely case of wanting to imitate to become leaders themselves. Each moved in a swift fashion and wanting to go for her vitals but this was a simple matter as with blinding speeds she would duck under the first strike like it was nothing. In the next few motions she would grab the bandit who swung first right be the legs quickly spinning and throwing him in the arc of the seconds swing causing him to get struck in the spine. With her next motion she had to deal with the third bandit of the first strike the other thirteen now beginning to brandish their weapons. Letting the confused second bandit to look in confusion at the first's death by their hand she would pull out one of her trench knives from the wars she had been in one Bosconian in nature quickly flourishing and cutting open the throat of the third bandit mid windup. Now the fight was on as this time thirteen bandits all grunts with simple short swords began to move towards her and now she needed to work with the flow.

In a short gasp for air she would turn in speed quickly using the speed of the turn and her own strength to decapitate the second bandit. Using the same momentum from the turn she would kick one of the short swords from the closest bandit. Finishing said turn in the moments she had an arm would grab the now weaponless bandit and pull him back before throwing him into the rest knocking them down. With nw even greater speed she would pick up the shortsword dropped by her precious Domino bandit and with one last flourish move from bandit to bandit before they could react decapitating them as blood sprayed onto her precious wooden floor and coated her sunday casual clothes now stained from their gray to a deep red.

Last moments turned into a great ending of the blood flow and turning more to a trickle as in the last moments of her adrenaline rush she would lean against her fridge a great blood print of her back being left. Looking to the pile of bodies she could spy movement and in the last second she could her eyes would flash red and she would move up and begin to stomp on the skull of every bandit she could see attached or otherwise. With each crack and spread of gray matter her eyes would turn red and a twisted smile grew larger as she laughed at each death she caused before she burst out into a massive laughter and with each bellow the lacrima at her side shook and shuddered. With the last bandit cleaned and headless she would begin to cough and lean over the sink in her kitchen vomiting right into it as she would look around at those she had killed sighing deeply. Tears began to run down her face as she could not help but feel violated by herself and her actions again slamming her head into the sink head causing a slight leak, “I did it… I knew it would happen… But why now…” She had always had the urges deep within that her new demonic side had wanted out and now it was ready to come out even if she denied who she was all she wanted.

With a great sigh she would pick up off her now very numb legs and lumber over to her bathroom stripping down before she would clean the blood off herself. Looking at the mirror after her clean she could still see the red in her eyes unlike them being bloodshot and looked over to her lacrima for clothing. Slamming it into the ground she could tell that it would come in handy and would change into her Amperage Suit along with her Visors coming on. With a great sigh she could tell that now she was gonna have to deal with the bandits around her and this would be a difficult task. Laying a hand on the lacrima at her side she would wince and drag her hand back in pain as she looked at the Dragon Skull within only to see it being twisted on the inside with the skull looking more demonic in nature, “Wha…” Holding her head she would scream in pain as she looked at the lacrima and pass out on her floor. Waking hours later she would feel odd the world around her seeming like she had never passed out and putting a finger to her head only to feel and soon see blood before she would pass out on the floor again. As time went she would wake up to the sound of creaking and moving as she would barely crack her strained eyes open to see more bandits and the muffled blurred voices, “...Nowhere….He...e...N...Yes Sir…” She could barely catch anything before she slipped out of consciousness again and this time would not wake for some time. As she awoke she would look around feeling pain around her wrists and something on her neck turning her head she heard the rattle of chains which woke her in an instant as she felt the tight hold of shackles and some for of collar causing her to scream in rage. Looking around she could tell with ease that now she was somewhere she never wanted to be for a very long time, a cell.
    WORDS: 964 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer
    Post# 2/9

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private] Empty Re: Lydia Sauer's Secondary Magic Training Thread [Private]

Post by Sayrn 27th July 2016, 10:04 pm

The sounds of dripping water could be heard as she turned her head slowly pain deep in her neck as a loud pop and crack came from her neck an obvious sign off harsh handling. From what she could tell her cell was one deep in the caverns of the old slave route a fact she could tell from the bones near her all of which had ripped and torn Rune Knight uniforms nearby ones no longer in use either due to their impractical cost over usage. The caverns themselves were lit by the dimmest of torches most likely to prevent inmates from being capable of properly planning their escapes and also to provide a dimmer sense of hope almost as if with each weak flicker of the flames a piece of her hope was meant to die with her. With a soft pop of her shoulders she would turn again this time to see where the grand sounds of the dripping water were coming from. Looking to the sounds she could see stalactites dripping down on the floor as she sighed knowing that she was in major trouble. Looking around her she could tell she was in nothing but a simple bra and panties her Amperage Suit most likely going back to her special storage when she went unconscious or if it was forcefully removed from her. Her visor most likely shared the same fate and without her transfer Lacrima she could not get them back. A simple glance at the cell doors could tell anyone that they were not anti-magic in nature, and now her only uncertainty was what the thing around her neck was as she attempted to move her shackles and arms enough to glance it she could heat the loud slams of feet on stone causing her to feign being passed out once more.

As the sounds of the footsteps grew closer she could hear speech and thanks to her Slayer hearing it made things remarkably easier, “Yes sir we could not find the Slayer Lacrima anywhere and the house was searched up and down every floorboard chopped and moved out.” the man speaking seemed mousy in nature from voice alone but whoever he spoke too piped up causing her to shudder, “I told you to FIND me that Lacrima before I gut you alive and leave you for the garm to devour… That item was meant for me to gain some extra strength and become the greatest bandit who ever lived! Imagine the headlines! Now… FIND ME THAT LACRIMA! Torture her if you must but if I do not have it by two days your head will be what I claim instead…” as the loud stomps of feet walked away the sound got softer as it went towards her. In the next few seconds she knew that if he got closer she could blast him and take the shackles off with enough speed to choke them and attempt to get info on her location and how to get out. As the sound ended right in front of her cage and she could hear the rattle of the cell door she would spring quickly yelling out, “THUNDER DEMONS TREMBLING RAGE!” as she screamed nothing would happen as she shuddered and her body began to tremble causing her to vomit on the ground.

A laugh came from the now visible mousy man his face small and baby like almost like they stuck a toddlers head on a bodybuilders own muscles. With a condescending tone he would speak, “Not so easy now huh? That there is an anti-magic collar! Turns any magic you cast into a special curse that makes you sick and causes you to vomit as a major deterrent.” Her fear began to well up as the little girl she once was when she was given to the demons caused her to collapse on the ground eyes twitch and the man laughing, “Now I would tell you that if you gave us the lacrima we would let you go but as of right now you have over twenty corpses to account for and maybe more depending on what we find in the rubble that we are still picking from out tunnels." Looking to the man confused she would glare, “The lacrima was on my belt… That was where I put it…” turning his head the man would laugh and throw a key to her feet, “That so? Tell me then if it was in the belt why don’t you show us? I mean we only ripped it apart along with your house and found NOTHING so by all accounts show us this magic belt I am sure the friends of the bandits you tore up would love to hear of it.” looking at the man she would spit on the key and lean back, “Why don’t you just go to hell and ask them I am sure they would tell you where they saw it you baby-faced little PRICK…” she knew that bad mouthing the captor was a bad idea but at this point she needed to keep strong before IT came back.

Turning to her with a smile the man would open the cell door as the key was never needed and walk up to her smile still on his face before he would slap her hard enough with a jeweled ring to draw blood from her blue cheek, “Listen here you blue skinned bitch, I want that lacrima and you are gonna tell me where it is before I have to get rough.” A laugh came from her as he said that and a glare towards him, “If that was rough I pray you never get a woman who can both stand that baby face and likes it rough she will be disappointed on both fronts when I turn your head into a part of the wall.” In a rage the man would walk out of the cell and turn to her with death in his eyes, “Rough it is, be back in a moment.” With a smile she would grin her arms out of the shackles, “A moment is all I need…”
    WORDS: 1030 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer.
    Post# 3/9

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 28th July 2016, 10:46 am

As the sounds of tapping feet faded into the great darkness that was the hallways she could not help herself quickly slipping from her bindings. Moving her feet she would look around the room her arms bruised and pained while her wrists were still red from the rubbing of the metal shackles. Looking through the room she could see bolt cutters, syringes and many other tools of the torture trade. As she looked down the empty black halls she would shake her head as once more urges she had wanted to fight for years began to come back whispering softly in the dark, ‘come now just slaughter them all~ they deserve it! Look what they did!’ turning her head to the wrists and her bruise covered body she would notice something she had not before as she ran a finger across her navel slowly blood black as shadows dripping from there. Her eyes looked at it confused when she could hear whispers coming from the tunnels and a sigh ran from her lips. Picking up one of the scalpels to be used on her she would quickly use the cell bars to climb up to the roof and lay in wait.

Had she not been a mercenary in previous years her own knowledge of these types of situations would be much weaker but as of now she was a simple inside agent again. Waiting she would see a foot step from the darkness one of a professional torturer from the days of the Rune Knights as he walked in, “Where is ze bitch who took part in ze purge?” the bandit would laugh, “she is right in here…” looking to the empty cell his eyes would widen in disbelief a final look before she would drop down from the roof and plunge the scalpel deep in his skull cutting up his brain as he screamed in agony. With a quick turn she would grab the torture professionals head from behind and snap it leaving a loud crack to echo with the screams down the halls. Holding her wrists she would limp from the area quickly making her way down the dark halls as her eyes finally could see actual light. As her limp lead her into the light she would peek out noticing something she did not want to as she entered a large antechamber with cages and cells all around the bandit leader would clap slowly, “Impressive you did my job for me, always wanted to kill that mouthy baby-faced little shit.” Her jaw simply dropped as over fifty other bandits we’re in the area and she no longer had magic.

Looking back she knew that there was no way to avoid this and now here she stood in the middle of everything and almost no way to defend herself as the leader chuckled. Once more something inside her spoke out screaming to be let out, ‘come now you need me, just let loose! Let them taste our strength!’ Physically her face looked strained as she held back the demonic urges and more of the strange black blood like substance dripped from her navel. The bandit leader simply laughed at her sorry state, “Alright boys! Tear her apart one at a time! I want to weed out our weak! So let's do this the fun way!” he would point to one of his crew as they walked forwards and she could not even bring herself to move as they shoved an axe into her right arm causing her to scream in agony as she fell over gripping the wound and the bandits all began to laugh at her pain. Looking to them with rage her blood dripping from her wound as another bandit stood up and walked to her and slammed the but of his weapon into the back of her head slamming her into the ground as she screamed out in more pain. Laughing was all she could hear as they continued to beat her senseless cutting her arms and legs along with her back and front not leaving her without attempted scars.

Soon the last of her was covered in blood as the once soft blue skin was rough and crimson in color from her own blood now covering her. Looking to the roof of the antechamber she could see light shining in as the bandit leader soon stood over her blocking the light from view and speaking again. “Now then… You will tell me where MY lacrima is before I have to torture it out of you more.” looking at him weakly she would speak, “In...The….BELT…” Laughing the bandit leader would nod getting up as he would twirl his fingers and a large man with an axe would walk up to her. “I tried to tell you… But I suppose we need to do this the hard way now.” Before she could ask the meaning behind his words she could tell them all too much as in an instant the axe was brought down on her right leg cutting it cleanly off. Screaming was all she could manage to do for herself as the pin of split bone and flesh along with the great agony she was in caused her to yell out incapable of making words now due to the pain as her eyes twitched and in a moment all went black for her as time seemed to freeze the world turning pitch black and all living near her outlined in white. Turning her head she could see an outline of something she had seen before, “A Shadow Dragon.” she would mouth the words still incapable of speaking as the dragon opened an eye red as the same blood spilled upon her. No words only looks were exchanged as soon the dragon a most likely illusion caused of her pain would point to her navel. She had no clue why the dragon pointed there when it all made sense to her, “The lacrima is inside me…”
    WORDS: 1003 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer
    Post# 4/9

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 28th July 2016, 9:59 pm

The realization was something she could not understand as the very fabric of her mind shook and the dragon in her sights seemed to chuckle before the form changed to that of the demon who kidnapped her. The view soon shifted to a black and white outlined version of her past as a great crow demon fitted her to the table her once golden tan skin and blue eyes with what many would call sandy blonde hair coated in dirt as she screamed for help. Lydia herself knew the blanks missing as moments before she had been stuck with many chemicals and potions to try and gain a success to the experiment. As the child version of herself screamed the demon would flick a needle deep and large filled with what one could only call a blue liquid from her memory. It was this event that had caused her escape and she knew why as in the moment she was stuck with the needle she had heard a voice low and deep asking if she wanted to kill everything around her, and in those few adrenaline fueled moments as grief and resentment towards her family shifted to pure hate and anger she became what she was. The once black and white view turned red as in her newly awakened demonic state as she only a twelve year old little girl butchered all the demons in her sight. Soon the scene shifted to her stumbling from the hidden alcove where she had been kept covered in blood and now holding Demon Slayer magic from the unknown voice.

Her own eyes soon blinked and she was once again in the room surrounded by sneering bandits all ready to finish her off bit by bit. The dragon no more was replaced by a demon hanging above them all his grin wide and large as they simply chuckled, ‘You deny your own voice and self… But look now! All these pest simply sneer and laugh at you ready to butcher you without remorse or care! When the sheep gang on the wolf is it not the wolf's job to put them in their place?’ Shaking her head she would glare at the demon wincing in pain as she yelled out in rage, “AND WHAT?! LET MYSELF BECOME ANOTHER GENOCIDAL MONSTER?!” The demon stroked his chin before coming down looking almost like a hybrid demon and dragon together speaking once more to her in the head rather than in voice, ‘Our power is what you make of it, Once can be a demon and a person who slays them all together! Ignoring what you are will only lead you to more pain and suffering later down the line! Embrace your own self! And use the power it brings to right the wrongs if you so choose!’ Another glare at the demon would cause her to falter in her resolve as she would seem in her own mental image to become the child strapped to the table once more, “And if I cannot control the power?” Fading back into her shadow the demon would only laugh at her in a bully belly laugh, ‘Then you simply underestimate your own power!’

Back in real time the bandits would laugh and chuckle as the once loud screams grew silent blood coating the floor beneath Lydia as if it was some grim pool. Walking up the leader would smile his face like that of a pirate ready to plunder as he plunged his sword into her chest not even a sound coming from her. “She is dead… What a weak little retch… And here I thought the great sniper of the Garou Knights would put up more of a fight without her magic!” Stomping on her stubbed leg she would simply bounce with the force as the bandit grew more angry, “Giving up already?! Cmon! Bring me that same power you so lovingly used to smite and kill my gang! Or are you just going to lay there and rot like the useless bitch you are.” The captain was getting more angry by the minute as they could see her breathing but having gone silent he could not help but get enraged slamming her into the ground, “Kill her… We will hire some dark guild necromancer to bring the info from her... “ As the leader walked laughing deep and womanish began to ring through the caverns as the body which he had just ordered killed began to lean up the blood slowly trickling back into herself, “Kill me? Oh you are going to have one HELL of a time doing that.” Slowly she would raise herself up from her position shadows streaming from her stump to her once chopped leg and seeming to reattach and suture it back in place. All the once seen cuts and bruises seemed to fade away and the blood seeped to her hair turning the once black locks into great red hair. Her ears soon turned pointed and elfin while her fingers became more claw like in nature. Her once lighter blue skin began to turn into a deep dark shade of blue and her once yellow eyes turned to a dark red that pierced the soul. Looking to the once scary bandits around her she would use the shadows to fashion herself a new suit quickly making something that one would see on some form of hooker as she began to laugh her teeth now long and pointed like a demons as her old ones fell out all cracked from the previous beatings. Turning her head to the bandits and now highly surprised Leader she would run a finger across her collar as it snapped in two and she would smile her voice more resonant and woman like seeming more teasing than anything, “Who will I kill first~?”
    WORDS: 975 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer

Post# 5/9

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 29th July 2016, 11:40 am

The bandits all around shifted back the shadows beneath Lydia seeming to squirm and swirl around the room slowly as her red eyes tracked those most afraid. Whispers went through the area as the bandits all seemed terrified that the woman they had just killed woke up like she had as her hand rose from her side and crunched into a fist as if she was testing her new body, “Hmmm… This I could get used to… But for now.” On red eye turned to the leader of the bandits standing behind his fifty grunts a look of displeasure on his face, “So you did have it in you… Well no matter I can take the lacrima back from the corpse and your magic will not be enough to kill us all.” Almost by habit she would lean over beginning to laugh heavily as she took her leg once chopped from her body and stepped forward with ease, “Kill you all? No you misunderstand… I don’t plan to kill you!” As she laughed some of the bandits joined in thinking she meant to arrest them as with ease she would lay a hand on her right eye the symbol of the Garou Knights appearing and she would begin to speak with a monotone voice, “Smuggling, Kidnap, Attempted Murder, Torture, Unlawful attack of a Royal Knight, Property Damage, and my personal favorite first degree murder.” Tapping her chest where the sword had gouged into her chest she would tsk softly before looking at the leader, “That one hurt by the way… But no I do not plan to kill you all.” Setting a foot on the ground shadows would surge forwards until they got under one of the bandits and gorged through him cutting him in half as a spine of shadows surged from the ground, “I plan to butcher you all until nothing's left but Viscera to clean.”

Almost by nature some of the bandits screamed in terror at what she did as her hand would flick and from the shadows of another grunt one of her Lightning spells would pierce through their hearts killing three more of the bandits. “Oh do not run… There is nowhere TOO run anymore…” The leader would step back taken completely by surprise at her new power as his teeth ground to the gums in anger as he would bark out more orders, “NO ONE RUN! KILL HER!” She could feel the fear in the room not only from the much weaker grunts he was sending to kill her but the leader himself as a toothy grin met him in the face, “Allow me to reintroduce myself! I am Lydia Sauer, Member of the Coyote Corps of the Garou Knights… And the last thing you are going to see this day.” With a quick move she would spin dodging a lunge by one of the bandits as they attempted to strike with an axe causing her to plunge her claw like fingers into them and rip out parts of his ribs and other organs laughing happily while she did so. With another spin she would use her feet to kick one of the bandits into his friends and look towards the leader and taking a deep breath, “Shadow Dragons ROAR!” soon shadows collected into her mouth and almost like a great flash she would send out a large blast of shadows ripping apart at least five of the bandits and injuring four as the leader ducked out of the way and ground their teeth more, “Let me make myself clear either you KILL her or I KILL YOU!” the bandits now charged with their lives doomed either way came more viciously towards her with panic in their eyes.

A smile kept on growing with her face as with a great heave she lifted her fingers as she rooted herself in place. Raising her hands she would face the group of bandits running her way as her red eyes glowed with a dark and grim happiness to her next actions. Slamming her hands in the ground many rows and lines of spikes and spines would eject from the ground forwards quickly impaling enemies upon them like grim statues. These would run for around seventy meters before stopping at the feet of the leader his rage only growing with each loss as his hand began to tap on the sword at his side still coated in her blood. With quick ducks and dodges she would cut and maim enemies all around her using lightning to blow them apart or ripping them into two with the shadows themselves until only five bandits remained including the boss themselves. Walking forwards on the gut and blood filled floor the boss would speak, “I tried to make it quick you know… But I guess I need to get involved…” Grabbing the remaining other four bandits he would snap their heads to the sides killing them instantly before he would turn to face Lydia, “You have to realize I was going to give you a chance but at this point… I just want you dead.” Placing a hand on his chest his eyes would widen as he screamed out on his own, “REQUIP! THE SACRIFICE!” In moments his body was coated in a blood red aura and the bodies of those he himself killed and as the light faded he was coated in a blood red and black suit of armor looking much like a dragon in helmet design with great wings and a sword twice the size of the armor itself. Looking at her through the helmet all she could see were two glowing red eyes through the visor as he spoke in a much deeper more resonant voice, “I am the ReQuip user Reynolds of Bosco, Today you get to meet The Sacrifice my most powerful armor and weapon… Feel blessed demon.” With a hefty heave the sword went onto his shoulder as she would smugly grin and curtsy, “Of course~ But let me tell you… One woman's blessing is another man's death.” With a grin she would wait for them to make the first move before she did.
    WORDS: 1030 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer
    Post# 6/9

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 30th July 2016, 12:21 pm

Blood dripped from the armor of Reynolds blood one could recognize as that of his partners after seeing the effects of “The Sacrifice” holding her hands in a defensive posture was all she could do. Waiting for the first move to be struck she would turn her head as in an instant Reynolds moved quickly slamming the the massive sword sideways into her like a bat sending her like a bullet into the wall as she coughed blood. She could feel the ribs and bones in her body twisting and congealing back into place due to the shadows going overboard as her own bodies magic circuits seemed to be going insane. Soon shadows began to drip from her as slowly her body melted into the shadows themselves Reynolds looking around, “Hiding from me will do you no good, The Sacrifice never lets someone live!” turning to the shadows around himself he would drag the sword to slice and cut the ground beneath him making divots that would show movement in the shadows themselves. Soon she would appear high on the roof of the tall antechamber a smile growing on her face as she would breath in her breath collecting static and lightning herself rooted to the roof by her own passive. In seconds she would let out her Thunder Demons Quaking Rage as holy lightning drove from the air and in moments rained onto the bandit lords head. A loud rumble came from the area as almost like a horror the bandit used the sword to slice apart the beam of pure white lightning directing it to either side as he panted.

Looking up at her he would grin and slice the sword sending holy lightning back at her as she screamed before the lightning blasted her. Falling to the ground she would land on her chest coughing as she glared at the man her eyes enraged, “What did you do?!?” With a mighty laugh he would kneel down, “The Sacrifice has the ability to direct energy into itself and send it back making things like fire or lightning useless against it even LIGHT! Shudders at this armor and weapon!” With a laugh she would nod and smile rolling back and jumping to her feet away from Reynolds, “You are right… I am overcharged with my own power right now… So let's duke it out MY WAY!” In seconds shadows collected around herself as she would focus them into her hands before forcing them together and aiming at Reynolds, “Shadow Dragons Cleansing” Sending out a concentrated beam of pure shadows from her palms they would cut through the armor of Reynolds as his right arm holding the sword would fall to the ground limp and lifeless shadows writhing all over the arm as if cutting it off from healing.

With a look of surprise Reynolds would laugh clapping his hands together as he stepped forwards and would follow up himself lunging and kicking at her as she met it with her own leg. Blow for blow they would match each impact sending either metal sparks or shadows back from each blow as they fought. With each new impact their rage would grow until they both jumped back sighing from the lack of combat in that form being able to make a difference. Something that Lydia could note was that with each blow to him The Sacrifice seemed to be bulking up growing larger and like a hawk the man noticed her eying the armor, “So you noticed hmmm? Yes The Sacrifice takes all the blows I take and turns them into power! There is no beating me! Not now not EVER! Just lay back and die for me cupcake.” With a soft smile she would begin to laugh as he told her to lay back a grim pair of red eyes glaring back at the man as she simply held out a hand, “Die? No that will happen about as likely as you taking an offer of a handshake from me.” Reeling her hand back she would begin to laugh even more as the red in her eyes only grew more powerful and like a true demon she began to laugh even more.

With a great deal in her mind she would look to Reynolds and grin, “So here is how this goes Reynolds… You are going to die and nothing is going to stop that not your armor and not your crew.” With a collection of more shadows to her she would begin to devour the shadows in the area as Reynolds stepped back taken aback by her ability to do so with ease. In the last few moments she would sigh and look at Reynold, “Now then allow me to show you my own little power.” jumping back she would take a deep breath and using the rampant power with would call on her higher powered spells, “Shadow Dragons….” Shadows began to gather around her collecting into her mouth as almost the entire room seemed to brighten from the loss of shadow, “Annihilation ROAR!” Letting loose her spell a massive beam of pure shadows would drive from her mouth cutting clean through the mountain as a new hole opened and shadows seemed to drain light from where the beam went. Reynolds stood where the beam had struck him his entire lower body removed from existence in seconds as he fell to the ground coughing blood and “The Sacrifice” glowing Turning to him she would lean down and look to him with a smug grin, “You will not win this fight, not now and not ever… And judging by this last attack… The Garou Knights will be here soon enough to find the source of that." Eyes grew large as Reynolds began to cough and laugh blood splattering from his mouth as he did so and a light glow beginning on his body. “You think it is over?... Think… AGAIN…” In moments the glow grew large and in a blinding flash Lydia could no longer see.
    WORDS: 1007 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer
    Post# 7/9

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 30th July 2016, 1:21 pm

The flash blinded her as the sounds of the rumbling and cracking ground were all that told her she was still alive as of the this moment. Soon the blindness began to wear off from herself as her eyes took to the skies above as the top of the mountain had seemed to have been blown apart and above her in the sky was none other than Reynolds themselves looking almost like a massive plant demon. Their entire body was covered in thorny vines and blue flames for hands and feet the torso of what was once Reynolds could be seen where the heart would be on this monstrosity. For a head a great halo of blue flame was over an empty spot as a great voice rang from around her in a much deeper and much more mixed and twisted version of his voice, “Terrified? I hope you are, for The Sacrifice has another function.” Raising a massive thorn covered arm the new monster would slam their hand of flames onto the ground attempting to crush and incinerate her as she would jump out of the way feeling the heat singeing her from nearly touching already as she winced in pain. “When the user dies while The Sacrifice is being used… they may sacrifice their own soul to bring revenge onto the one that killed them, and so I have begun to sacrifice all I am just to KILL you!” With a great slam the beast sent it’s feet into the mountain as thickets of thorns and vines began to chase after her.

Dodging and weaving around the area she could tell from her position that in order to use the host as a fuel source she needed to not only destroy the body it was using as fuel but also remove the heart of the creature which she assumed was more near the middle. To her the fact the creature left the body out meant that the actual soul was in the heart of it and the body was a scapegoat. Looking around she could tell that there was not much area to go as if even a bit of the vine were to grab her she would be done for as she dodged and weaved destroying the vines with shadows and lightning. Looking for a way to do anything she knew that she would need to overexert herself to a degree to beat them a point which may kill her. With a quick kick and jump she would dive into the shadows and slip her way to the top of the newly crumbled and broken mountain as she would glare at the beast and take a deep breath. “Giving yourself to the power you crave is the worst thing you can do… I know that from plenty of experience… So I suppose now this is not longer an execution. This is Mercy.” Taking a breath of the deep and thick air she could hear the beast moaning in pain as the soul was used like an ember for the pyre. From deep within she could feel the newly pulsing Shadow Dragon Lacrima as she would call deep within to it’s power.

With care she would need to blast them away without missing as a single miss could mean her death just as much as the initial risk. Looking to the great beast she would begin to channel magic all through her body shadows from all over collecting as far in the distance Knights of the Garou Order were making their way to the great beast of thorns to fight and she prepared her assault. From all around she could see that this new armor was doing more than sucking life from the dead men but now was eating life in all it could when everything dawned on her. She could tell now what this beast could do if it were to touch the knights, “If it gets near them… It will use them like fuel…” Pity was all she could begin to feel for the once powerful Bandit as she looked to the demon he had become in his pathetic quest.

With a final breath she would quickly steeled herself as in seconds shadows collected around her and the attention of the demon grew right to her. Soon the sight of what was before her began to form as the head of the demon began to grow from the roots of the head a twisted dog like fame with many great black thorns for teeth as she calmed herself. Pushing her own mastery to the brink and her ability to use them she would gather the shadows enough as she began to grow dragon scaled glistening a deep chrome blue as a black aura grew around herself, “Dragon Force…” Glaring at the demon she would take a deep breath putting everything she had into this as she would breath deeply. With a slow breath she would begin to channel as every shadow within a one thousand meter radius began to flock to her and within seconds she would take a deep breath with all the shadows at her. “Shadow Dragons Eternal Burial” In moments the shadows would collect beneath the demon as like a great horde of locusts it began to work up every vine and every thorn covering them in shadows and dragging it down into the ground. Her body strained to keep the spell in check but she pushed it all knowing it the only way. She would scream in pain as slowly the shadows ate at the vines and dragged them into the shadows like a great monster. Slowly blood began to seep from her eyes and mouth as the strain of a magic much more powerful than herself began to take toll. As the body of Reynolds began to drop beneath the shadows it would flail as hard it could waking from the slumber and begging for forgiveness and release as it slowly got covered in the shadows dying from its asphyxiation.
    WORDS: 1009 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer
    Post# 8/9

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 30th July 2016, 1:51 pm

As the final moments of Reynolds of Bosco passed the Thorns began to whip around tearing rock to nothing but pebbles and the mountain side to dust as in a final desperate act to live “The Sacrifice” would throw a vine to capture Lydia as blood dripped from her mouth and nose even her own ear bleeding now as she went back to her normal half-demon form passing out. The vine touched Lydias face before turning gray upon contact and slowly withering to dust the remnants of the shadows burial dissipating among the world once more like black rose petals. In her final moments of conscious thought she would laugh to herself and look at the knights slowly making their way to her as they yelled out. Slowly she would drift off and pass out from the strain blood still flowing from her greatly going over her own capabilities this day.

Slowly she would wake in the hospital within Era her head turning to face flowers both alive and dead some actual and others plastic and notes abound. Holding a hand to her head she would wince as a doctor would walk in and sigh sitting in a chair and pulling up a clipboard, “You are lucky to be alive… Using a newly implanted Lacrima so soon after it being inserted? Along with using magic way above your capabilities? Suicide… You are LUCKY to be alive.” In her head she could hear her parents saying the same words but this time she could tell the doctor actually meant well, “Better than to let others die… I made a difference… Let others live… My life is worth that much.” Looking to the notes she would pick one up which seemed to be a get well card from Nimbus her commanding officer and a few others from other Knights some at the scene. The doctor would shake their head unable to believe that she had risked her life so willingly even while knowing the risks involved. Turning her head to the doctor she would rest her hand on her chest, “How long have I been out?” Looking to her he would sigh, “You have been out for almost a month… We were starting to think you might be comatose for the rest of your life… Your brain was under serious stress.”

Looking down she could see her body covered in the cuts again as she would quickly remember her leg being cut off and throw the blankets off herself. Noticing her leg in perfect condition she would look on in surprise, “B-But…” Wincing from the memory the doctor would catch on quick, “Odds are that your leg was able to heal enough while you used the shadow magic that it is fine but the cuts were severe… multiple lacerations and bruises all over your body… In all honesty you should be dead from blood loss by now the fact you survived is a miracle.” Looking away she would begin to tear up from the experience and laugh as she felt out her hair a single major streak of crimson in her hair. Turning to the doctor she would smile softly, “How long till I can go back out there?” The doctor would look at her like she was crazy, “Don’t! You are way too injured this time around to at all even CONSIDER going back out! For your own safety it would be best…” Waving her hand she would ask again and the doctor would sigh, “Your best bet would be within another month with three weeks at the minimum for recovery time.”

Smiling she would nod and look out to the mountains and the streets around Era a smile on her face as she would look down to her leg and pat it, “I do my best to protect those who need it doctor… So I cannot give up… Not until this world is made peaceful by those who have the power to make a difference. With this new Lacrima inside me… I can make that difference… And work my way until eventually I can no longer feel those effects of my magic again.” Looking to the doctor she would begin to get up as he would panic yelling at her to stay in bed as she would get on her feet wobbly and weak but standing all the same causing her to laugh, “Three weeks you said? Let's make that two…” Looking to the cards she had been given she would spy one unlike the others one from someone she actually knew among them one from Snowflake telling her to get well soon as she would grin, “I have too much to protect in too little time I tell ya…” Laying back in bed she would sigh as deep inside she knew that her demon was there but this time she knew how to control it and this time she planned to use it. As to her no matter how much someone hates that side of her it is still a part of her and she will not let it hold her back anymore.

Looking to the doctor she would smile and ask one last thing, “What happened to the bandits?” Looking at her with a sigh he would shake his head, “We found no evidence of the bandits around there only the corpses with signs of your magic and many dead thorns from the demon… Was there another?” Looking to the ground she would sigh and look to the doctor shaking her head, “No… No there was not…” As she turned her head she knew he was dead but even still...Who had the body and why did they want something so heavily taken by demonic thorns.
    WORDS: 958 || TAGGED: @Lydia Sauer
    Post# 9/9
    Total Word Count: 9016/9000

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:34 am