Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius|

Rokuro Katsura
    Rokuro Katsura

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius| Empty The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius|

Post by Rokuro Katsura 26th July 2016, 6:00 pm

Rokuro was passing through the city on his many endeavors, he had taken up a gig he couldn't refuse. He killed the guy he was asked to kill and collected the gold that now sat happily jingling in his pocket. This particular night, Rokuro wasn't in the mood to put on his innocent act, he had a long day of work and was in the mood for some heavy drinks. He was able to keep his head straight despite drinking such strong drinks, they just never seemed to work on him. Rokuro walked into the closest bar he found, sitting on a stool and asking for a glass of vodka. He sat and drank it happily, loving the burning sensation going down his throat. He unfortunately was sitting next to a man who seemed drunk out of his mind, his remarks were pissing Roku off, he was on the verge of taking this senseless bastard outside to take care of him personally. His eyebrow twitched in frustration as he say there's, ignoring anyone that was around him. Including a very tall young man with green hair sitting a few seats away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Remember me
    As I go down in history
    So don't stand in my way"

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius| Tumblr_inline_mskvkqpVyG1qz4rgp
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius| Empty Re: The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius|

Post by kittykool75 26th July 2016, 9:06 pm

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius| BGj480f
    S h o w   m e   h o w   y o u   j u s t i f y
    T e l l i n g   a l l   y o u r   l i e s   l i k e   s e c o n d   n a t u r e

Sitting calmly on a bar chair, his feet comfortably resting on the floor, unlike most people in the bar. Really he had no reason to be at this place, he had no taste for alcohol and had a hard time getting drunk, and it's not like it was legal for him to drink anyways. Not that he minded legal, being a psychopathic assassin who was just recently banished from his guild. Thinking of this he touched his bandages that wrapped around his stomach and just so it could cover his lower back where his his tattoo was forcefully torn off.  Letting out a sigh as he turned his straw through the glass of ice water, he looked around the restaurant, a few seats over some guy was being rather annoying and a redhead next to him looked about ready to punch him. Snickering to himself he took a sip of his cold water before started to braid his long green hair.

W o r d    C o u n t: 161

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius| 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Rokuro Katsura
    Rokuro Katsura

The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius| Empty Re: The Start of a Deady Friendship|Private|Lucius|

Post by Rokuro Katsura 26th July 2016, 11:47 pm

Rokuro had had enough of this guy. His sanity was starting to break, one of the things he hated most in this world were people that got on his nerves. He would put this bitch in his place, and he knew exactly how to do it, and he was excited for it. 

He politely asked the guy some stupid lie about something outside, he couldn't just drag him out of course. That's way too suspicious of him to do, he made very small talk with this guy putting on his innocent act, like he was gunna help this guy out somehow. However... that was a very blatant lie, as Rokuro had very, very different intentions. 

Rokuro had failed to notice someone was following him due to their stealthiness. But he didn't really care, usually if they witnessed anything they'd scream and try to run away but... Rokuro would always destroy the evidence. 

Once Rokuro knew he was in the clear in this alleyway he changed in a fraction of a second, suddenly throwing this guy against a brick wall with all his force. His eyes were dark and shaded as he had this guy pinned by his throat. He looked at him with sudden horror, but he didn't seem worried... his fight or flight reflex was being blocked by all the alcohol in his system.  It was a sad way to die really, out alone drunk with your corpse left to decay in an alleyway. 

Rokuro had proceeded to beat up this goon only using his fists, the guy was too drunk to fight back but he had him on the ground. Then Rokuro did something that seemed a little odd at first, but after a few seconds it makes sense. He slit his right wrist with his fingernails, blood oozing out at a very almost scary rate. but not a drop touched the floor as the blood hardened to form a long blade. That Rokuro proceeded to use to stab the man repeatedly before seperating his head from his shoulders. He didn't pick up the head, this guy wasn't worth taking back as a trophy. 

Rokuro licked some blood off his maroon blade and turned up his nose, spitting it out. "Damn blood tastes like booze and poor decisions..." He scowled, kicking the head aside before looking up to see the green hair'd man from the bar standing in front of him. Rokuro tapped his blade on the concrete, smiling up at him. "what, ya like what ya see?" he said with a wide grin plastered on his bloody face.

"Remember me
    As I go down in history

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 27th July 2016, 9:05 am

Seeing the redheaded boy take the said annoying man outside, the boy set his glass back down on the table after taking another sip of it from the straw. Opening the door he followed the man, hiding his presence and peering around corners. Walking after him with soundless footsteps he stopped when the man did, who then mauled a man using blood magic. After finishing the job the man turned around to see Lucius leaning up against the alleyway wall, his long green hair braided to his side and covered at the top by a black cap that also shaded his face. Smiling a smile that didn't seem evil, looking down at the man "Well preferably I like to kill them, but you should get rid of the body quickly before being noticed. You'll be noticed quickly in a frequented place like this town." the teenage assassin said to the blood manipulation mage as he continued to lean up against the wall.

W o r d    C o u n t: 162

"

Directory

Rokuro Katsura
    Rokuro Katsura

Post by Rokuro Katsura 27th July 2016, 9:27 am

Rokuro tapped his blade on the floor before he snickered a little, rubbing the back of his head. "well of course, what kind of assassin would I be to not dispose of a body?" he smiled, picking up the man's headless corpse before noticing the head still laying on the ground. "oh..would you mind grabbing that?" Rokuro asked calmly as he began to drag the body out to the nearby wilderness area that was thankfully right behind the bar, "what do you suggest we do with it? We could bury it, or..." Rokuro thought scratching his chin

"Remember me
    As I go down in history

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 27th July 2016, 10:05 am

Walking behind the elder young man, he reached long and grabbed the head by it's hair with his long fingers. Holding the head out to his side, so it wouldn't touch him. Flicking his hair to the other side, he then adjusted his cap and sunglasses that doubled as prescription glasses. Walking after him he thought about what he asked, what they should do with it, wondering for a bit he answered "We could just throw it in the water, it would be a lot easier, just put it in a bag and way it down with a few rocks or something" the teenager suggested to the redheaded man who was holding the body of the drunkard. Looking out to the water, with his greenish blue eyes, that was a few blocks away, but still close enough to see and smell. Then scanning his surrounding to make sure nobody was around to see, even in a dark alleyway he had to worry about this. Being over six foot had it's pros and cons, though majority of the time it just got inconvenient.

W o r d    C o u n t: 182

"

Directory

Rokuro Katsura
    Rokuro Katsura

Post by Rokuro Katsura 28th July 2016, 2:15 pm

Rokuro thought about this boy's idea before nodding in agreement with it. "sounds good to me!" Roku added, the bar wasn't too far away, so rokuro put the body on the ground before running back and grabbing a mostly empty bag out of a dumpster. He ran back, and put the body inside. along with the head he took from the green hair'd boy. he tied it shut, and threw it in the water. he jumped in himself, moving stone after stone out of the way to make a hole under the rather rough current. he pushed the body under the water, and had the boy help him cover it with rocks. It looked like it had never been there in the first place. 

"Nice work, man" Rokuro stood with his black jeans soaking wet in the water and ran his wet hand through his spiky hair, slicking it back. "oh, now i've realized... i dont even know you name! Mine's Rokuro Katsura, what about you?" He held his hand out to shake with the lad that was much taller than him. he seemed younger than him though, despite his height.

"Remember me
    As I go down in history

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 28th July 2016, 7:18 pm

Helping the elder boy with hiding the body in the water, his baggy black pants getting wet along with his hand and arms, though he took off his shoes and he took off his hoodie. Climbing out, the redheaded blood mage told him good job, with that he said a quick thanks. He tried to squeeze out as much water out of the bottom of his pants as he could, though he could only do so much with it still on his body. Lucius pulled his boots back on his bare feet and laced tied them back on, then he pulled on his hoodie. Hearing the other assassin's introduction, he grabbed his hand and smiled "Lucius Foss, pleasure to meet you" he said. Placing his hand into his large pocket, he pondered for a little bit before remembering where he heard the last name 'Katsura'. He only snickered, and he didn't bring anything up "Well i guess it was nice to meet you, I'll leave and get out of your hair." the boy said turning around.

W o r d    C o u n t: 176

"

Directory

Rokuro Katsura
    Rokuro Katsura

Post by Rokuro Katsura 28th July 2016, 8:51 pm

Rokuro knew he had to remember his name, i mean its not every day that you meet someone that has the same specialty as you, especially when that specialty is senselessly killing people for money and pleasure. 

"W-wait!" Rokuro called out to Lucius, feeling embarrassed to call after him like that. But he couldn't let this chance go to waste. Rokuro rubbed his arm sheepishly, "Maybe we could uh... take a gig sometime? you know, assassin to assassin?" He asked, "any way we could keep in touch, maybe? i mean its not everyday you meet people that do what you do, when that thing is killing people for a living" He smiled and rubbed the back of his head with a small laugh.

"Remember me
    As I go down in history

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 28th July 2016, 9:29 pm

Walking away, the clacks of his boots echoing through the rather empty alleyway. He did expect the redheaded man to call out to him, he turned around and looked at him "Yes?" he asked, calmly looking down at him with his blueish green eyes. He surveyed the man, he seemed rather embarrassed for calling out to him, which was understandable. Rokuro nervously rubbed his arm and his face was almost as red as his hair, which was what he used to deduce that he was embarrassed, rather obvious really. After the man completed what he was saying, Lucius let out a slight 'oh', and he reached into his pockets. He found a paper and pencil and wrote his number down on a piece of paper before handing it to the other assassin "There you go, that's my number, call me if you wish" he said, smiling as the man took the paper from him. Not that he trusted this other assassin, he just saw that it would be good to have somebody to call for backup or something of the sort.

W o r d    C o u n t: 181

"

Directory

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:32 am