Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition!

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Make Magic
    Second Magic: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Magic:

Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Empty Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition!

Post by Kihia 26th July 2016, 2:48 pm

Job:

Kihia Avoa

Kihia rushed through the streets of Hargeon, the city was recently rebuilt and the citizens were still getting organized, however Kihia as well as a few other members caught wind of something that sent them into action. A slave ring had been operating outside of one the ports that had remained intact from the attack. Kihia gritted his teeth at the thought, he then jumped high into the hair his long hair flowing behind him as he landed on one of the roof tops, he wasn’t going to waste any time, and he knew his two teammates were right behind him, one was the Leader of Team Serpent Soul, Kariline Kaido, and the other was Aera Tylidae, a new member of both the Guild and the reformed team whom Kihia had briefly met once before.

Within the next few minutes Kihia arrived on a rooftop overlooking the docks, he then reached into his trenchcoat and grabbed the Geruks out of their sheathes and held one in both hands, “… Where ever you are… your worst mistake was coming into Hargeon…” Kihia walked to the edge of the roof and looked around as an frozen eagle formed on his shoulder, “Seek down those Traders…” The Eagle screeched and took off skyward.

### || @tagged || notes
    Frozen Knight Of Lamia Scale
    MADE BY RAVANA

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Kihisi10
    Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition!

Post by Lilim 26th July 2016, 7:19 pm

"Running the length and breadth of Hargeon looking for slavers, not how I thought I'd spend an afternoon..." I say with a small smile, jumping down past Kihia? I think his name is? Leaping to the alleyways, the complex maze that these slavers started running a couple months ago or so. "Those..." "those insolent jerks! Just they wait till I find them!" running along, I see signs of struggle all over these walls, blood, scrapes, etc... in some areas it seems that they will be there. when I feel like I'm closing in on a cluster of men, I feel an urge to slip into the shadows, and so I stopped and said: "Blood runs black when in war, and blood walks when there's peace." and I slip into a purple haze, and I step into the shadows, turn down the corner, rich with scratches, and see... Nothing. I keep going, turning left and rigt, looking for any sigh that someone is being taken. "No... No... NO!" I whisper vehemently, racing in a cat's prowl. In this maze, a white Eagle zooms down overhead, down the alleyway next on my left, and as I sweep down to see where the eagle went, I see...
    NPC wrote:The member 'Aera Tylidae' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster
    Two men, both holding a gun and a sword apiece, cornering a lass, 20 years old or so looking,
    menacingly stepping towards her holding the sword high, and the gun pointed. I step out of the shadows, focus for a minute, and jump into their heads, making them seize up, and the woman, seeing a chance, dashes past them, running toward the main street.

"Kihia, Kari, this would be a nice time for some assistance!" I yelled, since my feet were planted to the cobblestones. amid my focus, I notice that I already have a thin stream of blood welling out of my mouth towards the ground.
    Health 100% -5% : 95%
    Mana 100%-20%: 80%

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 29th July 2016, 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Z8lAzQC
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition!

Post by NPC 26th July 2016, 7:19 pm

The member 'Aera Tylidae' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 27th July 2016, 6:22 pm

"I am the Angel of Mercy & Death"

This morning had started off just like any other day, concluding the construction of the new guild hall, and making sure citizens were setting up okay. Kariline was answering letters of assistance when she came across one that looked rather peculiar. Instead of a 'Thank you', or an 'I need this' letter, this one was written with scraggly hand writing, was covered in tear stains and was a plea for help.

Her daughter had been taken from their home. Their daughter that was to get married a few weeks soon. She was taken in the middle of the night after her shift at a cafe.

Kariline ordered immediately that her team search out for clues, and with some investigation a few hours later they were looking for a slaver trade. They were fools to set up in Hargeon. Looking down she saw her two team mates, Kihia, who sprinted along the ground and leapt onto a roof top, and Aera, who scoured every corner. They were given avid descriptions of who to look for and if anyone fit that role Kariline told them both to notify each other immediately.

She hovered above Kihia as he let loose a hawk of ice, one that took his own turn and acted like another set of eyes. Kariline smirked, she had always been fascinated with Kihia's constructs, especially the ones that acted with their own consciousness.

Her attention was grabbed suddenly by Aera who's voice echoed past the buildings and into Kari's ears. She turned her head to the right and at a split second she rocketed froward, her glowing wings carrying her at an intense speed. The woman gritted her teeth as she saw the mage fighting with two larger men. Kariline watched as Aera was busy with one, and the other slipped away and raised his hand. In it was a pistol and he aimed it at Aera.

Kariline landed in between the aimed gun and Aera just as he fired, and Kariline rapidly spun using her wings to rotate quickly and deflect the bullet back at the man who fired. The bullet hit him right square in the chest and with a surprised expression on his face he fell over in a heap. Kariline turned to look at the other man and Aera hoping Kihia would be here to take down the other one, there was no way she would be able to transform into Fallen Angel fast enough. Instead a golden light appeared above her helm in conjunction with her wings.

A golden halo appeared above her head and she reached out to Aera to heal her small wounds.

Notes & Magic:
    WORDS: 440 || NOTES: Post 1/10
    MADE BY RAVANA
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kihia 27th July 2016, 7:46 pm

Kihia Avoa

Kihia had closed his eyes and had been seeing what the eagle was however when he heard Aera yell out his eyes shot open and quickly spun around. He watched as Kariline fly ahead as he then ran after her, he fused the Geruks into their handbo mode as he grabbed one end of it with his right hand, and slammed it down on the back of the neck of the other man knocking him out. He then shifted his grip to the center of the Geruks and nodded towards his two teammates, “Sorry about that…” Kihia then heard a small screech and closed his eyes, what he saw from the birds eye view was a ship where various shifty characters were running around the ship getting it ready for departure.

Kihia opened his eyes and swiftly turned around, “I’ve located the ship… They are preparing to set sail as we speak…” Kihia then dashed off and weaved to his way directly in front of the dock where the ship was stationed and placed both of his hands together as snow began to slowly fall around Hargeon, “Ice Make Guardian!” The giant ice construct formed in the water as Kihia quickly commanded it to grab hold of the ship and lift it slightly out of the water, “Hold it there!” He then pulled the Geruks apart switching them into their Nunchuck mode as he began to swing one off to the side as three groups of enemies seemingly jumped off the bow of the ship heading straight for Kihia

### || @tagged || notes
    MADE BY RAVANA

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 27th July 2016, 7:46 pm

The member 'Kihia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! WeakMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 29th July 2016, 2:57 pm

"Thanks, you two!" I shouted to Kihia's now retreating back, and Kariline, and her hand now outstretched and holding a swirling power I can only assume what it does. I smile, then I collapse to the floor, coughing up blood. "Don't worry, this happens." I say, unconvincingly, and at once Kariline sent her power into me, and immediately I felt the tears in my flesh and muscle stich together once more. I shakily stood up and walked to follow Kihia, towards the east harbor. following the footprints in the debris, I see a group of warriors, four guys, like earlier, with a sword and pistol, and five new ones, with polished cutlasses raised above their heads. I slip into a nearby alleyway, a smaller distance (by like, 10 ft.) I and I concentrate, and all around me, and the men now getting close to Kihia, a bubble of mesmerizing color about 20ft all around, and I start thinking, pulling from my memories, and just before they go out of reach of my bubble, I forced up a three-walled cell from the cobble, one wall after another, completely made of wrought iron, with steel bars holding the fourth end, and I seal it off using the ceiling. "Well, that was eas-" I coughed, blood continuously welling in my mouth, so I had to spit it out  at my feet, nearly hitting my flats."Easy." I finished. The men, now trapped, were trying to shoot out of the tiny prison I made. Amidst the clanging and the pistol blasts, they used very colorful oaths. "Shall we continue?" I asked, nonchalantly walking off what was being said. "I mean, we still have work to do..." and I strode off, letting Kihia contemplate or whatever he wanted to do. "not my business."
    Health: 95%-47.5%+43.75%(Kariline):91.25%
    Mana:80%-20%: 60%

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 1st August 2016, 3:04 pm

Kariline saw to Aera to make sure she was gonna be okay. It seemed that her magic dealt alot of damage to her internally, and that worried Kari. The medical mage didn't want to see her friends get hurt.

Her attention was caught instantly as Kihia called out that he had found the ship filled with slaves, and that they were going to set off immediately. Kariline gritted her teeth and stood, "Let's hurry." She said and headed down to the bay area where she saw Kihia form his Guardian to ensnare the boat. Great idea! That gave them enough time to get aboard and capture the slavers. But it seemed that they were coming out to them first.

Kariline watched as three groups jumped out the bow and headed towards Kihia. She looked to Aera, and while she didn't want to urge her to use unnecessary magic she still called out, "Aera, back Kihia up. " She still had some time with her wings and wanted to use the time available. So she flew out to the ship and scouted how many more enemies they would have to go through to find the women.

She was sure that they would hold them in the cargo bay below and estimated that there were stronger opponents down there. Currently she seen 9 individuals, all headed towards Kihia, ones that appeared rather weak, and a handful of others aboard the ship trying to blast away at Kihia's guardian.

She knew that her best bet was to help Kihia, fight off the group, or else they would be unable to proceed onto the ship. But it was dangerous to use more than two transformations at a time.
    Instead, Kariline raised her hands and a golden aura enveloped her. This was her protective will, and now that she wore this, Kariline watched as the groups of men made it onto the dock and faced Kihia. She teleported into the middle of the group and using her speed and strength she grabbed two men and flew off with them. She spun quickly and chucked them at least half a mile out to sea. There was no way they would see them again, if not for a while.

Notes & Magic:
    WORDS: 367 || NOTES: Post 2/10
    MADE BY RAVANA
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kihia 1st August 2016, 5:19 pm

Kihia Avoa

Kihia jumped back as the men landed however as they did, two of the more seasoned men suddenly got trapped in a cage, to which Kihia noticed out of the corner of his eye that Aera had started to bleed out of her mouth, Odd she didn’t get hit… perhaps… He then turned to see Kariline swiftly take down four of the remaining seven footsoldiers. He nodded in response as he wasn’t worried at all when it came to Kariline’s combat experience. Kihia then side stepped as he quickly casted Ice Make great Hammer as the Slaver dashed by causing him to get pummeled into the ground by the block hammer he had been spinning. Kihia then spun around and whipped the hammer across the other two men’s jaws knocking them out cold. Kihia then stopped the spinning of his weapons and walked over to Aera as he formed a Bo of Ice in his left hand, “Here… use this to defend yourself… even if you don’t want it please hold on for a moment…” Kihia would wait there for a moment, whether or not she would accept it he would hold on to it for a moment then nod, “Kariline… I’m going to go on ahead and take the fight to the deck… See you up there….” Kihia then caused the ice bo to extend off the ground hurtling him and possibly Aera skyward. When they flew past the deck he would make the bottem of the Bo to retract and return the Bo to its normal size as he let it go and landed on the deck.

There he was greeted by a whole slew of Slavers all had their weapons drawn, there were twenty recruits, six experienced Slavers, and then three Veteran Slavers. If Aera were up there with him, he would Say, “Get back…” If not he wouldn’t say anything and continue on to quickly grab Icarus with his left hand and spin it around as he placed it infront of him, “Ice Make Ringed Shield!”  A large dome shield of ice then formed on Icarus as he angled it. As soon as he did this the gun men opened fired causing numerous bullets to hit the shield and start ricocheting off. He grunted as he then sheathed the hammers into his trenchcoat and snapped Icarus off the shield, “Time to get to work…” Kihia then kicked the shield with his full strength sending it flying forward at the group of slavers causing most of them to jump out of the way and stop shooting. Kihia then dashed forward deflecting the shots still being fired with Icarus as he got right into the middle of the group forcing them to stop firing, and quickly swung Icarus around in a large arc hitting a few of the initiates in their torso’s and fly into their comrades.

### || @tagged || notes
    MADE BY RAVANA

OOC Info:
    Bosses Not Yet Introduced, One Boss Roll Substituted for 2 strong,

HP 100%
    MP: 85%(Started at 110% due to coat)

Spells:
    Ice Make-Ringed Shield:

Ice Make-Great Hammer :

Last edited by Kihia on 1st August 2016, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st August 2016, 5:19 pm

The member 'Kihia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Boss Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! StrongMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! Boss Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! WeakMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! WeakMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! WeakMonster Liberation of Slaves, Tri Serpent Soul Edition! WeakMonster
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 2nd August 2016, 7:44 am

Nodding, I took hold of the Bo, gripping it lightly. Almost immediately, it extended to a gargantuan length, and me and Kihia shot skyward, till it ended and we were thrust upon the enemy ship. Immediately, Kihia and I were beset upon by a very large group of the brigadiers. Kihia, seeming to be a larger target, was beset upon by what looked to be veteran Slavers, and swiftly dealt them blow for blow.""Cover me a second, will you?" I called over to Kihia, not listening for a response. I close my eyes, and I focus, ignoring to the wailing and etcetera noises. and behind my eyes, a white dot appears at my feet, about five and a half inches away from Kihia.
    "Kihia, Run!" and without enough time to blink, the white star collapsed on itself, turning black, and sucking everything into itself, until the little star had its' fill, and expanded out 50 feet, catching most of the guys I could see, if not all, and threw them overboard, onto the cobblestones, or into the water. I myself also got caught in the blast, and was thrown against the fore-deck wall. Everything around me starts blinking, fading in and out, blackness overwhelming my vision. "Sorry..." I muttered, before finally closing my lids.

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 3rd August 2016, 6:25 pm

Kari hovered there for a moment, over looking the scene as a plethora of bad guys erupted from the ships belly to an awaiting Kihia and Aera who had just gained a foothold on the ship but moments ago. It was a good think that Kihia's Ice guardian still had hold of ship or else they would have been to late to rescue the slaves.
    Kariline gritted her teeth as she watched the slavers descend on Aera, and Kihia. She prayed they would be okay, because that was a large number and she did not want to emerge as Fallen Angel just yet.

Suddenly there was a big flash followed by a huge pressure, it caused her once brown hair to fly away from her face. Sh brought her hands up to cross over her eyes as a form of defense and pushed through the blast, still hovering above the ship.

The woman's eyes widened as she seen bodies of slavers pushed over board, laying out cold on the docks, and a few laying belly up in the water. She counted six men now unconscious but that was in no comparison to the 20 that still stood upright. Kariline saw Aera laying there, slowly starting to fade and she made sure to land next to her.

Kari would grab her hand and pushed her own magical energy into her, allowing her to keep consciousness. "No ma'am we are not losing you yet." She said staring down the men that readied themselves against Kihia.
    She bit down on her bottom lip and contemplated the situation. It was possible that Kihia could stand against all 20 of them... and that is what she was hoping for. She knew she only had a little time left with her current transformations and needed them to hold out as long as possible before going into Fallen Angel.

She looked up at Kihia, "Kihia... I need to take care of Aera," she said, her red eyes glancing between them and the ice make mage. "How about you take care of the trash." she said before giving a smirk, which caused a bit of unrest between the men that now stood in front of them. There were some that still glared them down, she knew that those were the strong ones.
    Looking down at Aera, "It's okay hun, Kihia is strong. Just focus on staying with me okay?" She never meant for it to get this far. What kind of a leader was she if she couldn't protect her comrades. She still needed more training.

Notes & Magic:
    WORDS: 424 || NOTES: Post 3/10
    MADE BY RAVANA
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kihia 3rd August 2016, 7:19 pm

Kihia Avoa

Kihia stood there as a blast of light encompassed him as well as a fair portion of the deck the fighting was taking place on. When the smoke finally cleared Kihia was standing there with his back to Aera with a sheet of ice in between him and the origin of the Blast. As the Shield dissipated back into magical power he turned around and saw Aera on the ground as he scowled. He then watched as Kariline flew down and picked up Aera, he then slowly backed up to them as the remaining 20 Slavers slowly got up, she then asked him to take care of them as she took care of Aera, “With pleasure… just make sure she is ok…” Kihia then watched as Kariline took off into the air as he turned to face his adversaries. Kihia then reached back and sheathed Icarus as he then pulled out the Geruks with the hammer heads still on them. Kihia quickly snapped them together and pulled them back apart to reengage their nunchuck mode.

Kihia then took a few steps forward as he began to spin one of the Geruks with his right hand. “Lets get this done and overwith…” That’s when one of the slavers lunged forward attempting to hit Kihia with his cutlass which Kihia quickly reacted by taking a step back with his right foot and slammed his left fist into the mans back and then slammed his knee into the man’s gut. Kihia then spun around to his right and swung one of the hammers across another initiate’s face and then ducked backward as two Veterans came at him at the same time attempting to come at Kihia with a pincer attack. Kihia then wrapped the chain connecting the Geruks to eachother around one of their arms as he then threw the two slavers into one another as the hammer heads broke apart and faded into magical power.

### || @tagged || notes
    MADE BY RAVANA

One initiate and 2 Veterans KO'd 17 enemies remaining( 12 weak, 6 normal and 1 strong)

Themes:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 4th August 2016, 2:57 pm

At first, it felt like black waves were rolling over me. Amidst the drifting blackness, a yellow-white light split the blackness, and tethered me back into what I assumed was my body, battered on the deck of the ship. I started to regain feeling in myself, and I felt wind caressing my face. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was a blurred face with a circlet of light hanging over their head. "Wha... huh?" I mumbled to myself, drawing the attention of... Kariline? anyway, who started gushing over me, and chastising me, and blaming herself, by the look in her eye. When I regained control over my body, I pushed myself away from Kariline, who was about 20ft over the boat by the looks of how small everything seemed. Below me, Kihia was fighting two men, and had thrown them into each other, when I landed atop the pair. "You might want to move," I told Kihia, focusing. Immediately, I re-summon the bubble and I started weaving electrum memories together, until I had a staff about 15ft and at its end, was a Black-steel blade that looked nasty, curving viciously, waiting to be swung. When I noticed behind me that Kihia hadn't moved, I sighed: "At least duck, please" and I leapt forwards, amidst my first swing.
    Health:91.25%-50%-10%(Landing):31.25%+18.75%:50%
    Mana: 60%-20%-20%-5%:15%

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 9th August 2016, 8:52 pm

The woman had carried her gently, allowing Aera to absorb her healing Aura while it lasted. Which was but a few moments longer. Soon enough she eyed the young lady as she stirred in her arms. She was not heavy, but was certainly not small in comparison to Kari, who had to hold her but her underarms, hovering above the boat where Kihia had taken out a few enemies. This was bad, if they didn't hurry and take the vessel, this could prove bad news for Kari and them.

Aera pushed away from her arms before she could land safely and Kari let out a rather disgruntled click from her teeth. She bore down on her jaw as she watched over the ambitious mage, one that reminded her of her own self. She was quick to act, but that was not always the best option in this kind of a situation.

Landing behind Kihia and Aera her wings dissapated behind her and her halo vanished from her brow. It was finally time. After inhaling deeply, a dark red magic circle appeared in the bow of her elbows and they ran forward, giving her arms a exo-skeleton suit of the Fallen Angel.

In an expulsion of light she dashed forward to join the fight, this was turning into an old fashioned brawl and the woman was enjoying every minute of it. It was just like old times, fighting the zuo tree, and her exam with Talen. A smile crept across her face as she was like a flurry, smashing down a small brigade of weaklings all huddled together. She ducked under incoming attacks and using her enhanced strength and brute hand to hand combat she laid pushed two over board and smashed one down by the top of his head, leaving him a crippled mess on the bridge of the ship.

Just when she was going to knock another out, there was a loud explosion and a force that rocked the boat. Looking to her side, she eyed two men, both fairly strong looking, attacking at the hands of the Ice Guardian. In the massive explosion, his grip was lost, and causing the ship to set out into the bay. Kariline gasped with her wide eyes and looked over to Kihia...Water...

Notes & Magic:
    WORDS: 381 || NOTES: Post 4/10
    MADE BY RAVANA
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kihia 10th August 2016, 3:56 pm

Kihia Avoa

Kihia stood back up as he unwrapped the Geruks and grabbed them both with one hand as he then sheathed them into their sheathes inside his trenchcoat. Kihia then reached back with his right hand and grabbed Icarus, as the remaining slavers slowly started to encircle Kihia. Kihia was about to engage when suddenly he heard someone drop down behind him, he looked over his shoulder as his eyes widened as Aera stood there as a 15 foot long black bladed scythe, she had just asked him to move or atleast duck as she prepared her swing.

Kihia quickly jumped high into the air with a hidden annoyed expression in his eyes, he sighed as he swung Icarus out of its snap release sheathe and started to spin it. He watched as he did as numerous slavers were knocked about from her swing. He then casted Ice make ring silently, as he watched Kariline land on the ground and took on a new spell as she then went into the fight herself swiftly taking out four enemies. However an explosion caught their attention as Kihia looked and saw the hands of his Guardian getting destroyed. Kihia frowned as he then casted Ice Make chain forming one end at the center of Icarus. Our time frame just got shortened…. We need to act fast… Kihia then landed back on the ground as he continued to spin Icarus, “Ice Make… Spiral Blade….” Kihia stood there as 9 large curved blades shot out of the ring of Ice on Icarus. “Aera… Kariline… Until I grab Icarus again… please do not move…” Kihia then spun around and threw Icarus at one of the two men who blew apart the Guardians hands.

The man got caught on the inside edge of one of the blades causing him to be carried by the blade as Kihia swung Icarus by the chain into the other combatant sending them both overboard. Kihia then pulled on the chain causing Icarus to fly back towards him as the last remaining veteran came at Kihia swinging his cutlass. Kihia quickly turned and grabbed the blade with his left hand, throwing it downward as he then punched the veteran with his right fist causing the veteran to rear back as Kihia quickly ducked as he kicked the mans legs out from underneath him just as the spiral blade passed over Kihia and under the veteran into a group of slavers,(two normal slavers, and four initiates) causing them to be thrown about from the spin of the weapon. Kihia then jumped high into the air as he then pulled Icarus back to him and caught it by the blade. He surveyed the situation and nodded, most of the enemies had been taken out, however they were already a good distance from Hargeon. I am going to need to drive the ship back to port when we are do- Suddenly a figure appeared in a blur behind Kihia seemingly out of nowhere, “What do you think you’re doing fallen saint?”

### || @tagged || notes
    MADE BY RAVANA

OOC report:
    Health 100%
    MP:75%(MP regened this post)

Enemies: 4 normal, 4 weak, 1 strong KO'd 2 normal remaining First Boss has made slight appearance.

Spells used:
    Ice Make-Ring:

Ice Make-Chain:

Ice Make-Spiral Blade:

Themes:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 11th August 2016, 1:40 pm

finally finished dealing with some of their force, I look around, and I see the rest of their forces were dismantled by Kihia's... Ice? Weapons, I don't know. and four were taken out by Kariline. “What do you think you’re doing, fallen saint?” I hear a man snarl joyously, over my shoulder a ways, to my left. I whipped my head around, and saw a man's blurred figure standing, "if that's what standing looks like, I've been doing it wrong.", at Kihia's shoulder. "Fallen Saint? What does he mean by that?" I asked Kihia, and after the few moments of silence as my answer, I slowly gripped my scythe at waist height, and walked forwards slowly towards the both of them. Kihia, get down, or move out of the way." I leapt forwards in a blur that nearly matched the unknown figure's, and proceeded to swing. In a voice that sounded nothing like my own, I shouted amidst my deadly dance: "Silent Waltz: Dance of Death." spinning and running  to keep up with the man, I caught him with three blows, along his midriff and the backs of his legs. He coughs and groans, and I hold my blade up to his neck, and say with a serenity of bloodlust:
    "Where is your boss? Hmm? If you don't answer me, I'll kill you slowly, and painfully. if you answer, however, I'll turn you over to the authorities, and you can live out the rest of your natural life. Understood?" I hollowed out my eyes, so when he looked at me, he saw nothing but the murderous intent that I have for filthy brigands like him.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:30 pm