Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Bloodied Warrior {Open/Intro}

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Magic:

The Bloodied Warrior {Open/Intro} Empty The Bloodied Warrior {Open/Intro}

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 20th July 2016, 9:44 pm

Elian's eyes opened, going from a sinking darkness, into a blinding white. It had been the middle of the day, though he had no recollection of where he was or how he got there. He slowly had managed to get up, and, after having too much of the blinding light of the sun above him, he had looked down at the ground where he had been lying down, and he had noticed a pool of red on the snow. Where the hell am I?, Elian thought. He continued to look around the mountain where he was, despite the pain it was bringing to his eyes. After a little bit of looking around, he had noticed a castle. All of a sudden, a surge of memories returned to his mind. The castle was the headquarters of Basilisk Fang, and Elian was going to join them. Despite his horrible state of physical condition, he continued to the headquarters.

Upon arriving at the Dark Guild, Elian had opened the doors to enter, and had announced, as loud as he could with his weakened state, with the taste of blood in his mouth, delicious as ever, "I've come here to join Basilisk Fang."

Last edited by dynoc4half on 21st July 2016, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bloodied Warrior {Open/Intro} Empty Re: The Bloodied Warrior {Open/Intro}

Post by Guest 21st July 2016, 4:17 pm

Just a Warrior

IN A WORLD THAT WAS BUILT FOR A MAGE

Kion knew that there was someone coming into the guild from a mile away. His eyes narrowed slightly before he moved and made his way to the guild hall. The black haired man knew that the guild master would be able to handle this situation, but the fact that the person was deliberately heading in the direction of the guild made chills run up the back o the man.

he had been sitting in the guild hall when the doors hall, well maybe sitting wasn't the right word. She was at the doors with his katana pointed directly at the person who had pushed through the doors. "Who are you?"

0000 WORDSNewbieSHORT NOTE
    PHARAOH LEAP.
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 21st July 2016, 4:43 pm

Elian had opened the doors, to immediately notice that a sword was at chest. The man had been staring at Elian intensely and fiercely, asking who Elian was. A short smile came to Elian's lips as he prepared to answer the man. "My name is Elian Camnar." Immediately after answering, something turned on in Elian's mind. How did I remember that? he thought. "This is Basilisk Fang, is it not? I've come from..." A throbbing overtook his head. Where did I come from?  "Well, where it is that I came from is irrelevant. What I can remember is that I've come here to join Basilisk Fang. Who, exactly, are you?"
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 22nd July 2016, 11:01 pm

Sol lurked behind the stone throne like he always did and woke to the sound of the doors opening. He yanwed as he stood up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he headed in the direction of the entrance.”hmm another newcomer looks like we are becoming popular, lets just hope this one has better manners then the last” he mumbled to himself as he approached both Kion and the new member before he gently touched the spine of Kions blade and lowered it”Easy Kion no need to get vicious…Yet” he said in a stern tone along with a look that told the lower rank mage to listen to him before he turned to the newcomer.

this is indeed Basilisk Fang I am the Ace Sol Terumi but before I go any farther my fellow mages question needs to be answered where did you come from and why do you seek to join us” he asked as he put his hands into his cloaks pockets, he seemed at ease but in fact he was actually prepairing to cast a spell just incase the man tried to attack like the last idiot had.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 23rd July 2016, 10:14 am

Elian had felt a sense of relief as the second mage had lowered the blade of the first one. With the threat of a blade against him gone, Elian could think more clearly. Despite the more cleaned mind, he couldn't piece together the answers to the questions that were being asked to him. While trying to piece together the answers, he fidgeted with the ring on his right hand. He hadn't noticed the it was piercing his hand, slicing the skin off of his hand, and causing blood to drip onto the floor. All of a sudden, another set of memories flowed into his head. "I want to join to take revenge on the damnable legal guilds. As for where I'm from, I ran a small guild out in Hargeon Town, and we went to join, more safety. Then we got ambushed, and...I don't know what happened after that. I hope you understand. He didn't know how he remembered all of that. He couldn't remember anything about his guild, or about his former guildmates. All he knew was that he was focused on meeting his new guildmates. At the same time, those same memories were beginning to fade. He looked at his leg, and blood had begun to stain it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Bloodied Warrior {Open/Intro} SQB8HXg

Post by Guest 28th July 2016, 1:39 am

Just a Warrior

The noire haired male looked from the slayer to the man, this was not a fight that he would want to fight. With a grunt the man lowered his katana from the man's throat and allowed for him to speak as he was told to by the man whom had just save his life. The warrior simply rolled his eyes before swinging his blade around in a smooth arc before sliding it back into the resting place in which he had taken it from.

The man had been apart of another guild? One that had been disbanded? No, not only disbanded fought out and killed by the legal mages. He had heard nothing but bad info from the people who had interacted with legal mages, that they would kill for things that didn't even make sense, they would kill other humans because they were simply in the way, how could people who proclaimed themselves as good do such a thing, they were no better than the dark mages themselves.

Kion simply listened to the man ramble on about wanting revenge and looked up at Sol, as Kion was merely a warrior, a guard, a spy, Sol knew more about the magic realm than he did.

PHARAOH LEAP.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 29th July 2016, 1:07 am

Well I am not the Master of this guild so as far as her understanding your reasoning that’s her but I’m willing to give you a chance after a test and a question its as simple as that” Sol explained as a grin appeared on his face but it would give the newcomer no feeling of ease since the slayers eyes held a predatory look to them as he sized the man up. He removed his hands from his pockets and crossed his arms across his chest as he noticed Kion rolling his eyes before looking up to him and the green haired man shared a look with him before turned to the bloodied man and spoke again.

First and formost are you willing to take our secrets to the grave and also obey any orders given by Mistress Famine or myself? Think hard the last thing we need here is a traitor or a usurper should you show signs of either your fate will be sealed” he asked the man with a grave warning at the end, he waited for the mans answer as he knew that the answer would be from the mans mouth but it was the face and eyes that always gave him the real answer.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 31st July 2016, 12:58 pm

Elian stared at the man who clearly was in charge. Something was unnerving him, but Elian couldn't put his finger on it. This was obviously something that was important. Elian had nothing left. As the more important man had said, he had to think about it. He looked around. Strangely enough, it seemed as if there was no one else was there aside from those two. There was the warrior, Kion, and the more important man, who Elian still didn't know. "I'll do it," Elian said, after what seemed like hours, despite it only being about five minutes. "I have nothing else, so I'd best not ruin this opportunity. Though, I thought I'd might ask, who exactly are you two?" Elian directed the question at both of them. He tried making a small smile, but that didn't work too well. It seemed like this would begin a new chapter in Elian's life, one where Elian had nothing to go back to.

Post by Guest 6th August 2016, 10:16 pm

Just a Warrior

There was not much for the warrior to say , nor could he step in so easily as he had before, this was not territory of a mage that was much higher in rank than he was. With a swift roll of his eyes the noire haired male made he way to the bar before reaching over the counter to grab a drink off the wall, he then grabbed a shot glass and poured himself a shit before lifting it to his lips and then knocking his head back, downing it.

The bitter taste raced down the back of his throat and the man cringed before opening his eyes again and looked at the new mage that had walked through the doors. He had agreed to the question, a simple but confident answer but Kion knew better than to trust any one who had walked through those doors knowing exactly where they were going. The empty and dark look of the warrior continued to pierce the new mage, he was always itching to grab his weapon, but he knew that it would only be a threat at this point in time. Hence he didn't and waited for Sol to continue with what he was doing.

PHARAOH LEAP.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 7th August 2016, 10:49 am

Sol watched the mans face closely as he answered s he knew how to pick out uncertainty and he found none despite the mans seemingly shattered memory.”Very well then all that’s left is a little test to see if you really fit in here” he said before he heared the man ask who he was, the slayers became annoyed but did not show it outwards since he knew he had said his name before but apparently the mans memory was just that bad.”My name is Sol Terumi and I am the Ace of this guild which means I’m in charge when Mistress Famine is not here are we clear” he said introducing himself again

Moving a bit away from the newcomer Sol focused for a moment before he started to spit out a massive amount of poison, the deadly green liquid started to twist and shape itself before it took the form of a blank statue that stood before Sol as the man snapped his fingers and a mage brought him a knife. The slayers looked at it for a moment before he tossed it at the newcomers feet.”Show my how you would kill the target if you were in a dark guild this should be easy for you but I want to see with my own eyes” he explained as he waited and watched the mans actions.

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 10th August 2016, 9:54 am

Elian was slightly disturbed at the method that the mage Sol? Guess I'll have to try to remember that. had created the statue. It was a grotesque, unnatural display that Elian hadn't enjoyed witnessing. He looked at the knife that was at his feet and slowly picked it up. He looked at it for a while, before his instincts had taken hold. He tightly gripped the knife and slashed it across his left arm. His blood spilled on the floor of the guild hall. Then, still in a trance, he commanded the blood from his arm into small, red daggers, a whole cacophony of them to impale into the statue. Then, without a second thought, he formed his blood into a snake-like whip and continued to demolish the statue. He had assumed that the statue would be dead, so he simply threw the knife where the statue was. He then turned to the Ace and said, "Is that good enough, Sol?"

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 31st August 2016, 11:43 pm

Sol watched with keen eyes as the man actually cut his own arm instead of the targets and then proceeded to use the blood to form daggers before impaling the target with them, before he could even consider that as the end the man made the blood turn into a whip and ripped into the target before turning to him and asking if that was good enough,”not half bad I suppose you’ve earned the right to join us but do remember that you can’t murder just for the hell of it we are not savage skull we keep our fangs hidden untill we truly need them” Sol explained as he flashed the man his fangs as an example.

alright now where do you want your guild mark, it is preferable that its somewhere not visible all the time” the poison dragon said as he motioned for the bartender to pass him the stamp and after a moment he caught it when the bartender tossed it to him.

(Sorry this took so long work has been a pain and I thought Kion was gonna post again)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:40 am