Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Private/Social/Mossino/Vale]

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Private/Social/Mossino/Vale] Empty [Private/Social/Mossino/Vale]

Post by Mossino 12th July 2016, 5:34 pm

What a peaceful night in Rose Garden. Everyone was happily asleep and there was no problems at all. Pffft as if, there was one guy having a rather horrible, horrible night. Now why would that be? Well, because a man in a dark cloak wearing leather armor was holding him at sword point. Why? Because the man in the cloak was finishing a job, and this man had refused to pay him after. What a fool. See, normally, a wizard with morals would be okay with the person not paying them, and try to solve it peacefully. But, this was a dark wizard, who had no problem murdering and actually took pleasure in the pain of others. Sucks for the shop keep. He would tell you about this experience but...there was a sword through his neck at this point, and not a lot of people could talk after that. As the man choked on his own blood, the mage grabbed his head and slammed it down onto the desk, shattering the wood. Sighing, the mage looked around the shop, and took a few items that he thinks he could need. Including a small doll...for...no reason, no one here can stop him, as no one is watching him. Looking back at the corpse, he notices all the blood lying around. Nodding, he flicks his fingers and the blood moves away, making the scene less conspicuous.

Of course, he thought no one was watching, but, sadly, there seems to be a woman outside that has seen all of this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Magic Character Sheet

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Vale
    Vale

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 200

[Private/Social/Mossino/Vale] Empty Re: [Private/Social/Mossino/Vale]

Post by Vale 13th July 2016, 11:50 am

It was a beautiful night in the City of Roses and a certain ReQuip mage had decided to go out on a peaceful stroll all by herself. In her opinion, there was no way to truly know a city unless one had witnessed the changes brought forth by the cover of darkness. While the boring honest citizens slept in their comfortable beds and dreamed their mundane dreams, the more interesting people were out and about. Valerie had no particular desire to involve herself in any of it as she was merely visiting as tourist this time.

As such, she had been walking by a rather normal looking shop when she happened to witness something occurring inside. A suspicious looking man stabbed another more inconspicuous looking one through the throat, and as if this wasn't enough, he proceeded to bash the poor fellow's head into a desk and splinter the wood in the process.

While witnessing such a scene would have shocked or frightened most people, Valerie wasn't fazed by it in the slightest. Her only thought for it was that she deemed it a tad excessive.

The murderer then began to pick up random items for himself as she watched with mild interest. What managed to really peak her curiosity was the way how he had caused the pooling blood to reverse its course and flow back into the body with a mere flick of his fingers. Within seconds, the place looked decently clean. She blinked in surprise, finding herself wanting to know more about the magic.

The most logical thing to do in this situation, clearly, was to greet the man.

"That was quite the interesting trick with the blood. How did you do that?"

A normal person would have run away long before then and called the authorities. There were far too great a number of things that could go wrong, after all. Even though she was keenly aware of all this, curiosity got the better of her as it often did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Private/Social/Mossino/Vale] WjF9yCC

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mossino 13th July 2016, 12:04 pm

Nothel continued to steal until a quaint, obviously feminine voice called out to him. This confused him, who would approach him in this shop. On top of that, there was obviously a corpse on the counter. Was it a Rune Knight? If so this would be rather easy. But no, with a voice like that, and that sentence she said fought otherwise. Was it a girl curious about his blood magic? He slowly turned on his heel and looked down at the woman. While his mouth was covered by a piece of cloth, she could see there was light surprise in his eyes.

There stood a shorter woman, pink-ish hair, and an air of...mystery around her? She didn't seem shocked by the dead corpse, or himself robbing the place. She just kind of waltzed in and asked him about his magic. That was...rather funny to himself. The girl looked young, maybe around fifteen. But knowing how this world works, she could be in her twenties or thirties.

Getting a good look at the man, he had a sword sheath at his side, and was wearing what seemed to be standard thief's gear. He had a slight ominous aura around him, one that lusts for blood and perhaps death.

His cheekbones rise as he obviously grins behind his mouth cover, "That trick? It is my magic...I am a blood mage," he proudly states. Flicking his hand, the blood comes out of the corpse again, and forms a solid, blood red ruby. "I must say, I did not expect a girl to walk in here and confront me in this manner. I have just killed a man, as you can see."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Vale
    Vale

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Post by Vale 13th July 2016, 12:56 pm

The man turned around, letting Valerie get a better look at him. It seemed that he had read the fashion section of Dark Mage Weekly one too many times, for he was dressed head to toe in dark clothing that could only be properly described as edgy or sinister. He looked the very image of how one might imagine a dark mage to look like.

"Oh, I see. That's actually pretty impressive." She said in reply, nodding appreciatively as he put on a little demonstration for her benefit.

It certainly seemed like an extremely useful magic for those in his line of work. Valerie herself though, didn't leave much of a mess behind. She preferred to be quick, clean, and efficient.

"Well I suppose I could start screaming like a lunatic, if you find that more appropriate."

She was kidding, of course. Screaming just then would have been a terrible idea and would have brought all sorts of unwanted attention to themselves.

"I was actually just curious about your magic. I've never encountered a blood mage before."

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mossino 13th July 2016, 2:27 pm

He smiled at her light humor. It was exactly the style of humor he could appreciate.

"Heh, go ahead and scream like a mad man, I can promise you what happens after will be fun, for me at least." He flashes a grin.

Unwanted attention? Perhaps, but Nothel would have fun with the challenge of escaping a horde of guards, angry peasants, and various people that used magic in the town. The thought of it all somewhat excited him...in the non perverted way.

If it wasn't obvious, Nothel was an odd character. Due to a complicated past that he experienced, he became a loner, fully anti-social, and hates most of humanity. Grew from that his blood magic and regenerative abilities, he grew to like murder. Wanton murder. Corpses and bodies and blood were his thing. The only reason he hadn't attacked this woman was sheer curiosity at why she approached him. He won't ask, but, still.

"I haven't seen another blood mage, well, other than myself at least. They are rather rare. Which is better, people won't steal the credit for my...work..."

His curiosity overtook him, and he tilted his head again. "I must know, when you saw me murder this person, were you not scared? Most people would have run screaming bloody murder...quite literally."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Vale
    Vale

Post by Vale 1st August 2016, 1:56 pm

Judging by his replies, the thieving murderer who appeared to have taken fashion advice from a textbook villain was beginning to seem more and more like he had psychopathic tendencies. Any sane person would have chosen to make their exit then, curiosity satisfied or not. Instead of leaving, the lilac haired girl returned his grin with one of her own. Valerie had never been accused of being entirely sane, after all.

"I guess I'm not most people." The girl replied with a shrug of her slender shoulders.

The ReQuip mage wondered for a moment if the man assumed that she was afraid of blood but then quickly realized that he had meant the death of the merchant. It didn't particularly faze her as violence and deaths weren't exactly rare occurrences in Talonia - some of it being the result of jobs she had taken. Though it wasn't something she enjoyed, it didn't keep her up at night or litter her thoughts. Her morality was a completely grey area and her empathy only kicked in at the strangest of moments.

"I've never really gotten the point of screaming if you were running away. Wouldn't that just give away your position?" Valerie mused out loud and thoughtfully tapped her lip with a finger.

"So, what else can your magic do? What is the extent of your abilities?"

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mossino 1st August 2016, 4:03 pm

He continues to listen to her, rather enjoying the conversation.

"Give away my position? My dear that would be rather fun. Go ahead and do it. I need something to spice the night up. Hell, at the same time I could show you the true extent of my abilities. It'd be easier to show you than to explain them."

He tilts his head, looking at her, "But something makes me think you'd rather not want that to happy, too messy or something eh?" he questions.

Psychotic it right. He enjoyed murder. It was apparent at this point. Though he wasn't attacking her, so at least he didn't attack everyone he met.

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Vale
    Vale

Post by Vale 3rd August 2016, 4:34 am

Valerie picked up on the challenge in his words and narrowed her eyes a fraction, her friendly smile taking on a sharp edge. The girl enjoyed witnessing different kinds of magic and the best way of doing such a thing - in her opinion, of course - was to spar.

The nightly stroll she had decided to go on was becoming quite exciting.

"Care for a spar, then?"

She straightened her casual posture and looked around the shop they were both standing in. Dead merchant aside, the place was actually pretty decent. Not too shabby or cramped, though it was no stadium by any means. The only obstacles were a couple of shelves;  empty for the most part as the guy had taken it upon himself to clear out the place.

Faster than the blink of an eye and without fanfare, Valerie called forth her ReQuip form and readied herself. She wasn't going to randomly start attacking this man if he refused to spar, disappointing as it would have been.

Vale
    Vale

Post by Vale 3rd August 2016, 4:44 am

MP: 70%

Spells used.

spell armor:

spell weapon:

Signature spells

1:

2:

10 magical bullets.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:28 pm