Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria)

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria) Empty Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria)

Post by Sanguine 12th July 2016, 1:58 pm

Mission Details:

Attire [Hair and all]:

If anything was going to be different but enjoyable about the day, this would be the one. To begin with, the outfit she wore was beautiful and though Madi was more of a skirt and shirt type, this dress was just too damn cute to pass up wearing today, More over, the child had gotten everything prepared by herself, which is not usually like her to overly dress herself up without a reason. In some respect, there wasn't a need to go out of her way and do this kinda thing, but she felt like she should have to do it because it's fun! Growing up, Madison never had a chance to go all out and be herself, to kinda be different from what she normally looks like, however still acting as the way she did might fit into the whole higher class persona that her outfit and appearance would most likely peg herself to be a part of. This attire consisted of a yellow Cheongsam dress with bloomed flowers spread out along the dress, a black lace pattern from the center collar and cutting down along the right side of her chest and continuing down to the bottom of the dress, which ended at the child's knees. This sleeveless dress also came with a pair of rounded accessories that tied into the twintails that her long crimson hair. Her hair as well was done particularly different for her own normalcy. Usually straight hair was in wide spiral curls  and left to their own will after the styling was set in. Her treasured Rosario hung from her neck, one hand gently clasped around it as she cherished her past in her mind.

She carefully stepped through the forest path, trying not to ruin her outfit in the brush or the dirt while she admired the beauty that god bestowed in nature and all it had to offer in the quiet area. Shaded areas kept her cool in the walk toward it, though she liked to see her hair shine in the sun, it felt nice to have a cool walk before she would find her partner. Wouldn't be hard to do so when she and possibly her partner were dressed overly much for this mission. Oh well... More fun for them!~

381 words
    1/40

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Monica
    Monica

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria) Empty Re: Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria)

Post by Monica 13th July 2016, 9:51 am

Appearance:

Another day, another mission, as always! Dimaria was now getting used to going on jobs almost every single day. Otherwise she did not have much to do and she did not like the idea of wasting time not doing anything productive. Right, so this time, she decided to pick a job that was slightly difficult for her level, but she was rather confident in herself, if not too confident. Since that was the case, she felt like she could overcome a difficulty such as a B-rank enemy. Or an A-rank. Yeah. Evidently, she did not care. Even though she planned to go on a job that involved harder opponents than the ones she normally went on, she put on one of those Fiorian dresses that barely covered anything. That, too, she did not care about at all. Now then, it was time to leave her apartment and begin her journey to the request board to see if that job she had in mind was still available, that was about half a mile from her apartment. Fortunately, it was.

Then, from the request board, she would continue on to the Ancient Ruins, since the job that she had chosen was supposed to be done there. It was about gems and brothers...and ruins. She wondered how she was actually supposed to enter a place that was about to collapse. Thinking no further, she went straight ahead to the location of the job, knowing that she was not alone in this quest. Mainly because of the fact that it was difficult for her to take alone. In fact, the endgame boss was A-rank...which makes him four times more powerful than her. It seemed that this did not faze her at all. She was in fact looking forward to meeting this person.

300 | 300
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria) Empty Re: Dress for Success! (Mission/Dimaria)

Post by Sanguine 13th July 2016, 10:47 am

The child let out a loud yawn as she stood a ways away from the location of her mission, trying not to draw attention to herself before she would have to do so anyway. She wasn't very worried about handling herself, but she had to wait on someone to show up that she was doing this job with and there was no way she was gonna keep all the fun to herself. Even in a dress, the little red head was fired up to kick some tail and take some names... Even so to keep her partner from going off the deep end and possibly killing someone. Well, that was only if it was necessary for the child to have to contain her partners combat. However, she'd hope that she would have the luck of the draw seeing as how she was with a legal guild member.... Unfortunately, with the things she had seen happening, her standards weren't very high on the matter at all.

Wandering eyes would drift back and forth from the path toward the town and the path toward the ruins, watching to see if anyone would show up from either way. It was then that she had seen someone beginning to approach the child, luckily from the town and not the other way. She could quickly begin to see more and more of this person began to show more of her appearance. As that had occurred, Madi's face began to grow pink and darkening to a red from this womans beauty; Long, luscious blue hair, dazzling ruby orbs, and accompanied by a wondrous dress fashioned similar to Madi's own. If anyone had known better, they would think it was done on purpose, but it was funny. Two girls, one red haired and one blue, both in twin tails, in similar styled dresses, taking this mission together. With a smile formed on her face, Madison would wait for the woman to come closer before she would give a curtsy and giggle. "Hello madam!~ Are you here for the mission by chance?" She would fix herself back up and her hands would be clasped one in front of her body. "I'm Madison Richter, from Pharoh's Call. A pleasure to meet you!" Her joy getting the better of herself, she'd end her introduction and stand in wait for the woman to reply, leaving just her smile and pink cheeks starring happily at the woman.

405 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Monica
    Monica

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Monica 15th July 2016, 11:44 am

On reaching the Ancient Ruins, Dimaria would wait for her job partner, straightening out her dressed and holding her sword firmly. She would never let her guard down even if the only person she could expect at this point was the job partner she was supposed to work with, and it was already known to her that this person was a legal mage. Soon enough, a girl with a nice dress on arrived. At first, Dimaria thought that she might have been someone else, not her job partner, but when she introduced herself, she could not help but smile. Two girls in dresses on the same job? How cool was that? Usually Dimaria would never wear a dress to a job, but today, she was feeling it. She was feeling like being in a dress for a job, yes. So when the girl introduced herself, she replied with:

Oh, it is a pleasure to meet you too, Madison. My name is Dimaria Stark and I am from Blue Pegasus, though you can just address me by my first name, and yes, I am here for the mission as well. Shall we begin?

Smiling as she said this, the Stark girl removed her hold on the sword and began walking in the direction of the center of the ruins, nodding to the girl to follow her. She had never been to this place, which meant that she probably would not know where she was going. But she doubted Madison would know either, because who would just randomly go to a site of ancient ruins? Unless there was another job here and Madison did it.

So I am wondering if you’ve ever been here? If you have then maybe you might know the way? I’m just walking in a random direction, so feel free to take the lead if you know where to go.

312 | 300
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 19th July 2016, 11:05 am

The child starred with a blank expression on her face the woman stated the guild from which she represented; Legal... Greeeeaaat... Just what she would wanna have to deal with, some renegade justice crusader killing off everyone and trying to justify it. If it weren't for the fact they were just a small ways away from the ruins they had to get to, Madi would just walk away without another word said. Lucky for her, and a rolling of her eyes, she would look over her shoulder towards the path behind them. "Yeah.. I suppose." Her reply kept short and trying not to act more sarcastic and spiteful towards the woman. After all, she hadn't really been in any way similar to someone whom she had figured would me more stoked to fight. Not that she wasn't stoked herself, but she was trained in non-lethal fighting, where as those in Dimaria's line of mages would be more.. straight forward.

She began to follow behind the blue haired woman, trying not to speak as much as possible right now. Not until she had to at least for the time being anyway. Her gaze shifted up to her as Dimaria had asked Madi if she knew the area at all, admitting that she just decided to walk in a random direction without realizing she was just walking the dirt path toward the ruins. "No no, this path leads right to it. I got here just a little bit ago, decided I would start scouting around a bit while I waited. Other than that, I don't believe I have actually ever been around here before." With that, she resumed being the quiet child following behind Dimaria. Until the woman could prove her assumptions wrong, she'd continue to only answer as needed.

300 words

Monica
    Monica

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Monica 23rd July 2016, 7:46 am

It appeared that Madison did not know the place too well too, but she was certain that the path they were walking in would lead them to their destination. “Alright,” she said with a satisfied nod, then asked, “Can I call you Madi? It’s shorter...and kind of easier.” She hoped Madison was not offended by her trying to shorten her name. In fact, she wondered if Madison wanted to shorter her name as well...since Dimaria was kind of long. Dimari? Maria? None of those sounded like something Dimaria would want to be addressed as, so in case Madison was wondering if she could shorten Dimaria’s name, she said, “You can call me Stark if you think ‘Dimaria’ is long,” with a smile.

As they walked, Dimaria realised how far away they were still from the place their enemies might be, so she decided to spark up some kind of conversation, even though she was not the best at doing such things. Placing her hand on the hilt of White Chaos - her sword - Dimaria said, “So what is your magic? What do you fight with? As for me, I have my baby right here,” turning slightly so Madison could see her sword that was attached to her dress by a leather holder.

After that she would turn back to face the direction they were walking it. It felt like the trees around them started to get less and less. Maybe because they were nearing the part of the ancient ruins where they were supposed to find the trove. Combing her hair in one pigtail with her fingers, Dimaria raised an eyebrow as she looked around, not saying anything, but kind of curious as to what they were walking into. She had never been here before and it was rather hot. Thank god she was wearing a short, sleeveless dress.

310 | 300
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 23rd July 2016, 9:22 am

The child but her lip as the girl continued to talk to her. Of course, she would need to humor her so that she wouldn't get some pissy mood and possibly go off on trying to figure out her rather quick change of being some kind person into an ignorant brat. It wasn't really fair to Dimaria, but there wasn't really much of a care in Madi's mind on wanting to correct that or try to overcome it. This one time could be an exception though... At least until she screwed up and completely ruined a chance at Madison's cooperation. With a shrug, the child gazed over her shoulder toward Dimaria. "I guess that's' fine. Everyone else prefers it." She'd stop as Dimaria would recommend a nickname for the child to call her by if she didn't feel up to calling her Dimaria. "Mm.. I don't know about that. If maybe Aria doesn't sit well with you, I'll just continue to call you either Dimaria or Ms. Stark."

The more they walked, the more it seemed that Dimaria was trying to turn this into a whole big deal about what her magic did or was about. It's hard for even her to understand her own magic, let alone trying to explain it to another person. Though it's never stopped her from trying. "Well, all I can really tell you is that I focus on melee combat. Beyond that, I don't know much about what my magic really is." She paused and focused her attention straight forward as a small sigh escaped her lips. "Then again, there's a lot about myself that I don't know about." With a light huff of her breath, she would slip back into silence.

As they had come towards the ruins, now within sight of the pair, Madi turned her head back to be able to see the woman again. Biting her lip once more, she would push herself to try and give this girl a chance, even if she despised the idea of it. "I.. Think you look really pretty in that dress.. Ms. Stark." Slightly pink cheeks would begin to show themselves before she would try o turn her head away and let her curled twintails hide her face as best they could.

384/300

Monica
    Monica

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Monica 25th July 2016, 3:40 am

Dimaria’s smile widened when Madison told her that it was fine for her to call her ‘Madi’. But when she asked if the nickname ‘Aria’ suited her, Dimaria thought for a while, blinking if she would really enjoy being called ‘Aria’. “That’s new. I guess it’s fine. You would be the first person to call me that,” she told the girl, chuckling a bit, then looking around as they walked in silence for a while. She wondered if Madison wanted to talk or just walk in silence since she was a stranger and all, so she just kept quiet, until Madison spoke again.

The moment she started talking about her magic, Dimaria had the feeling she was not very fond of talking about it. “Oh I see,” she said, nodding slightly since she understood. “I haven’t mastered my magic as well, though it’s about manipulating the time of matter...and probably space too but I haven’t really mastered it like I said,” said the Stark girl with a shrug. The fact that Madison did not know a lot about herself kind of surprised Dimaria, but she knew it would probably be a bad idea to question Madison about this statement.

As they kept walking, Madison said something that surprised her once again. A compliment, that she thought Dimaria looked nice in that dress. Her eyes sparkled with happiness, saying, “Why thank you, Madi. I really like it too, it’s very comfortable to wear. Your dress looks very nice on you, too.” Madison’s way of addressing her kind of made her feel like her mom. ‘Ms. Stark’. Even her mom was not called that way. Her mom was called ‘Lady Stark’, which would one day become her title. She would become a ‘Lady’ one day very soon, specifically a ‘Lady Stark’.

300 | 300
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 25th July 2016, 8:39 am

The child was a little stumped on the sound of the woman remaining silent... Or rather the lack of sound for that time frame. She wondered if maybe Dimaria hadn't liked the suggestion in asking about a nickname for calling her by. It seemed to be a rather cute sounding one honestly, or maybe that was just to the child's own mind and not overall, however when Dimaria finally replied and even more so permitted it, she spun around to face her while still walking backward. It was as if she hadn't believed her and wanted to see if she was telling the truth or not.

Her eyes settled down at the weapon that the blue haired maiden had brought up to her. None to her surprise, the weapon was lethal in design and surely was upkept to be sharp. She refrained from saying anything else regarding her weapon, though the temptation felt rather compelling, there was still the fact she wanted to keep things rolling the way they were so she could give this girl a chance. "It's not so much mastering my magic... I got that down pat. It's rather the origin of it is unknown to me, as is most other things." She paused and looked down to the Rosario hanging from her neck before looking back up to Dimaria. "I was just lucky enough to grow up with people that cared.. Which was nice... Still always makes me wonder things."

Her fingers traced around the necklace in the mean time of her still talking with the woman. Her stepping backward seemed to be going well for her as the pair continued their conversation. Looking over the woman as she spoke about her outfit, she seemed to have enjoyed the compliment, enough so that when she returned the compliment, the child blushed and averted her gaze. In her moment of being caught off guard, she stumbled on her feet and let out a Yelp as she fell down, her head smacking the ground in a pile of dirt. "Gosh darn it! That hurt a lot..." she would sit up, holding her head with one hand as she waited to calm her growing headache. As she would move her hand over to rub the back of her head, she would stop and look at her hand and discovering dirt covering it and making her sigh in annoyance. "Man... Now there's dirt all in my hair... It took me hours to get it nice and pretty... Son of a gun..."

425 words

Monica
    Monica

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Monica 27th July 2016, 9:54 am

As they walked Madison told her that it was not about mastering her magic, but about its origins. This made Dimaria think about her own magic’s origins. Where did it really come from…? She did not tell Madison about her magic, just her weapon, so she wondered if she should? Her magic was Arc of Time, and it allowed her to manipulate the time of objects, and once she grew older of course, she would get better and better and walk in time. That’s what the maester back at Winterfell told her when she was just beginning to accept the fact that she was a wizard. Maybe he had said it to make her want to learn her magic. She missed him and his wise words.

Now that she thought about it, even though the maester told her about the magic, he had never told her everything about the magic, like where it came from, how it came to her, and things like who was the first to learn that magic. It could be that he did not know, but she doubted that. There was barely anything the maesters did not know. What if it was secret that she was not supposed to find out until maybe later? All these questions clouded her mind, making her almost forget the situation she was currently in.

I grew up with my family. I had no siblings though, and I mostly played with the candlelighter’s son. He’s pretty much my best friend. I learnt a lot about the world from Maester Luwin though. Otherwise I wouldn’t know a thing about anything outside of Winterfell,” she said, realising that she was going off topic. “Sorry about the rambling--

That was the moment she heard something fall beside her and when she checked to see what had fallen, it was her partner Madison! “Oh gods!” Dimaria exclaimed, trying to help Madison get back up on her feet. “Are you alright?” she asked, once she was up, then seeing the dirt all over her, the Stark girl blinked, then asked, “Would you like to borrow my dress?” hands ready to take off her own dress.

359 | 300

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:59 am