Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Curious Pride (Private)

Claire Forrn
    Claire Forrn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Curious Pride (Private) Empty Curious Pride (Private)

Post by Claire Forrn 12th July 2016, 9:10 am

A soft flutter of wings combined with a windy rustle of leaves deep in the Lycan Forests was all she could hear, and the skies so clouded with dense trees made the weather hard to see. The brisk cool air could only tell Claire that the world outside the trees had begun a slow transition towards a rainy season. Her wings would flutter softly as she landed on a small wooden bridge a few much smaller pixies quickly running over with smiles on their faces as she leaned down to hug them, “And how are my little tykes doing today eh?” they were not her children, rather far from it as these two were pixies that had gotten separated from the glade during the last exodus after humans found the first. As of late she had been attempting to find others who had gotten separated and lead them to the glades, but these were children and due to that they could not yet fly. A sigh came from her as she threw down a few chunks of rat meat he children smiling with needle like teeth devouring it quickly while she smiled. She knew that the young would grow enough one day to eat both plants and meat but the young needed the meat first and foremost.

Looking towards the deeper parts of the forests she would sigh and pat the children on the head, “Make sure to flag the pixies when they come so they can pick you up!” Flying away she would look back to see them playing and nod. As she continued her flight through the Lycan Woods she could not help but turn her head as she heard what seemed to be distressed Lycans. She knew that going to where Lycans were was a horrid idea but at the same time she held major curiosity in her heart and with a sigh she would fly towards the sounds. Reaching the area of which she heard the distress she would land high up in the trees and witness bloodshed incarnate. A man with golden hair and armor was butchering Lycans like they were nothing but trash beneath them as he seemed to avoid the blood coming from them. Her eyes wanted to turn from the sight of this one sided slaughter but a part of her was enthralled with the pure violence (The looks of the man helped too). With a sigh she would fly down as the last of the Lycans fell to the man's hand and she would hover in front of the man and speak softly, “Who are you? What are you doing in these woods?” She had killed humans before and she was hoping this was not another instance she needed to do mainly because it would be a crime against beauty.
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Curious Pride (Private) Empty Re: Curious Pride (Private)

Post by King Gil 9th August 2016, 4:22 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though i do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

Worthless

Every last beast was worthless, none of them a challenge. He had heard of Lycans slaughtering those in nearby villages but to think that these could slaughter anything was almost laughable. "Disgusting." His nose crinkled, the beast unable to muster up any strength or will power against the man who could command any beast. "Kneel." His voice a deep baritone, echoing in what he believed to be empty woods. A pained whimper escaped the beast as its form was forcibly lowered, its limbs disobeying its mind, unable to help but listen to every command issued forth but the dominant male. "Such a weak ugly creature. Not worth my time." He had come hoping to subdue another beast, something to add to his magic, but none of them were worth his time. A whole pack of the mongrels and not one of them even dared to challenge him, what a waste of time.

"Die."

Plain, and simple, there was no other way to put the command and though the creature struggled it gave in to his words. Its body unable to help itself, natural instincts telling it to listen to the blonde male even if he issued it death. As the lycans body crumpled to the ground, something else had appeared, hovering before him. "Oh?" A golden brow raised itself in question, crimson pools filling with curiosity. Her bold question that normally would have offended was overlooked, "What a curious creature you are. I haven't seen one of you before." He had read of them certainly, but to see one in the flesh was rare, "You could say that I am a King looking for some subjects." He finally answered, a smirk having found its way to his lips, "And you are?" He offered a hand, letting his palm face towards the sky so she may have a place to stand or rest. Quite the generous offer considering his usual attitude.

« tag: @Claire // Words: N/A // Notes: Sorry for the delay! »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Curious Pride (Private) Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Claire Forrn
    Claire Forrn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Curious Pride (Private) Empty Re: Curious Pride (Private)

Post by Claire Forrn 9th August 2016, 6:38 pm

In her mind the kingly look of the man in front of her made more sense each golden lock and gilded armor showing more status than anything. Subjects was their query and by the looks of thing these foolish Werewolves got in the way or were subjugated. As her eyes shifted reluctantly from the beauty of the man in front of her she would give a soft bow and land on the now outstretched hand of the man. Setting the very tips of her strange shoes onto him as she spoke in answer to his question, “I am Claire of the Forrn clan one of the last daughters of the elders and the protector of my clan.” with a nod she would grin slowly weeding her magic through the area something she assumed that would go unseen. Grass rustled and churned around as roots began to churn the ground itself slowly snaking from the trees around her. With a sigh she would smile and hold out her own tiny hand, “As the protector of the glades of the Pixies… I must protect my drifting people… King or not my people come first and your search for subjects sounds curiously like a few hunters I once butchered.” She could still hear their begs for forgiveness as the bodies of wingless pixies lay nearby and her body slowly began to be encroached upon by branches.

Snapping a finger the corpses of the werewolves would be almost what one could call eaten by the ground itself as roots by the thousands lacerated and dragged them down. Turning her attention happily back to the King in front of her she would send a quick smile his way. “So tell me great King, what are you looking for in subjects, and does it pay well?” Pointing a finger to a deeper part of the forests she would speak softly, “My people have lost their own power these days… They went from great weavers of magic and balance to nothing but gluttonous slobs. My clan is one of the only carnivorous breeds of Pixies left and because of that we get hunted down by either Knights or those seeking a quick jewel bag from the black market.” With a chuckle she would fly up roots reaching up and giving her a perch as she would sit at eye level to the King and a hand out offering a shake, “So tell me my King what subjects you need and as one of the last elders of the Glade I will follow you… For a price~”

SPIRIT
    OF THE
    GLADES

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:40 am