Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcome To Golden Phoenix

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Important Welcome To Golden Phoenix

Post by King Elyx 8th July 2016, 8:49 pm

Welcome, members of Golden Phoenix. Provided you have not yet met me, I will introduce myself all of you. My name is Elyx Reiaki, and I am your Guild Master. However, just because I wear such a title does not mean I will bite your hand off. My goal is to create a safe and fun environment for all members of the guild, and that all starts with the one leading the parade. So here I am! ^.^

One important thing that I'd like you to know is that you may approach me anytime whenever you need something from me, whether it be business with the guild or simply a casual talk. The one thing I would not like to do to my members is let them down. While I may not be 100% perfect with it and occasionally may miss a message or two, please know that I do see your messages and may sometimes have them slip my mind. So give me a nice good knock on the head and spam my Skype or PM's to get my attention.

Golden Phoenix is a Guild designed for Treasure Hunting In character, so expect many events to be related to treasure and have some sort of jewel reward in the end. But remember, we are all mages in the end, and it is our duty to be constructive and help each other out. After all, this guild is about finding treasure together. We here at the guild attempt to make a comfortable environment where anyone is welcome to express their thoughts and opinions and form bonds with each other. If you need a little help, feel free to ask that of me.

With that being said, hopefully this little message will give you a bit of insight as to what I would like to provide for you from an Out of Character perspective. I'd love to see what potential mages such as yourselves become like as time passes by. Thank you all for choosing this guild out of any guild on this site, and I will not let you regret your choice. That is all I have to say. Welcome to Golden Phoenix.

-Elyx Reiaki

Welcome To Golden Phoenix Elyx%20_zpsdze2an5u
    Yes, this is a GFX of my character reaching out his hand to you. No, I am not sorry.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:37 pm