Primary Magic: Chronomacer
Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you trained for goes here)
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Akeldama personally calls her magic an aging hex, but the reality of her talents goes far beyond that. She's actually a chronomancer, its just that as untrained as she is she has no clue what she actually does in the first place. Or to what extent she could grow to.
Akeldama's natural aura ages things, but she can target certain objects or cast AOE spells to have a far more drastic and quick effect than what would otherwise take months to be seen. She cannot age people higher in rank than her.
• A variety of usages
• Her spells do not work on spirits.
• Her spells do not work on immortal people or objects.
• She cannot turn off her UA's. Meaning she can present a danger to those around her, even those on her side. Things can get really bad if the people around her are pregnant or elderly.
Description: In the medieval ages, a golden dragon was said to have lived. It was said that this dragon was the wisest dragon of all. He, before his death, gave part of his soul to a farmer, and the man used his newfound power to help protect those he loved. Little more is known about the mysterious abilities he has gained due to the lack of descendants that were carried on, but legends claim that through the dragon's spirit, the man gained immense insight and foresight, much like the dragon himself had.
Ability: Dragon Spirit allows the user to sense or predict all events ahead allowing him to avoid sticky situations. They don't really get surprised because they sort of "Feel" the future. Like they half-expected that this or that would happen and they get a general sense of foreboding when threats are coming.
For 1 post they can activate a Dragon's Eye ability in which they actively see the immediate future as though it were projected with ghostly "Echoes" in front of everything. The very skilled can react to the user's reactions however and cause splits in these echos. If the enemy predict your own actions or has a similar ability this may cause multiple echos to the point that they are useless.
Usage: The ability lasts 1 post with a 10 post cooldown and when the spell is used the user can only see a limited amount of time in the future which is limited to 5 posts ahead in the thread they are in. The user cannot speak of what they saw because it will change the future. This ability can be used for plot reasons to see a into the future as a passive.
• Aging curse- Everything within a radius of 15 meters of Akeldama starts to age at around two times the normal rate. While passing pedestrians might find standing in this not too harmful, prolonged exposure over weeks and months can start to show visible effects. Needs specified OOC permission for PC's or particular NPC's.
• Health drain- This only works on those her rank or lower. Heedless of friend or foe within a 30 meter radius around her loose 5% health every post.
• Mana Drain- This only works on those her rank or lower. Both friend and foe loose 5% mana every post. Those within a 30 meter radius are affected.
Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS
- Water to Wine:
- Name: Water to Wine
Duration: 1 round
Cooldown: 2 rounds
Description: Akeldama can rapidly ferment a single container of her choice. She most often uses this to make grape wine from grape juice or apple cider from apple juice, but has been known to
ruinfix a jar of cucumbers.
• Sssh a good sshpell
• if you don't ferment the juice enough it just becomes kombucha
- Rust to Rust:
- Name: Rust to Rust
Duration: 1 posts
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description: This spell can turn one D rank weapon or reequip into rust within a 15 meter radius, rendering it ruined and easily breakable. This will not work on weapons or Armor of C rank or higher. Though it does work on unregistered metals.
• This can ruin the person's weapon or armor.
•This spell is does not work if the weapon or armor is enchanted.
- From Riches to Rags:
- Name: From Riches to Rags
Duration: 1 round
Cooldown: 2 rounds
Description: This spell has a range of 15 meters, and she can only target one person at a time with it. It turns cloth into rags and ribbons, hyper aging it to a point of irreversible disrepair.
• It can leave the target confused and embarrassed as their cloths turn to rags and fall apart, leaving them exposed to potential further attack.
• Does not work on clothes registered as equipment
• Does not work on clothes enchanted above weak
- Good to not good:
- Name: Good to not good
Duration: 3 post
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: During this period of time anyone who steps within a radius of 15 meters from Akeldama will find their wounds rapidly aging. For two posts afterwards it causes half a D rank's damage to the opponent. Afterwards until healed they are left with the effect of blurry vision and fever until healed of the infection.
• If the person's wounds are dirty this can cause their wounds to become rapidly infected, dealing D rank's worth of damage.
• If the wound is clean it will simply seal itself up with no harm to the opponent.
• This spell can hurt allies.
C rank Magics
- Speedy Zip Zip:
- Name: Speedy Zip Zip
Type: Time field manipulation
Duration: Up to 5 rounds
Cooldown: 6 rounds
Description: Akeldama can increase the speed of her or an ally’s running and actions for up to 55%. It looks like she’s running super fast, but what she’s actually doing is manipulating the time around them to go faster than its surroundings. Whilst affected by this spell it looks like everyone else is going slower, as your perception and reaction time are raised to equivalent levels.
• 55% boost to speed.
• Once it wears off you will have a 55% reduction in attack because you will be tired as all hell. You may not be able to go the whole duration the spell will allow you if you do not have sufficient endurance, as this spell does not increase that. It only decreases the time in which you can span certain distances.
- All to Rot:
- Name: All to Rot
Duration: 5 rounds
Cooldown: 6 rounds
Description: Spoils food and drink within an X radius, even that within your stomach. Does 50% rank damage for 5 posts. This happens within a 30 meter radius, the magic itself travels at 30 m/s.
• Causes food poisoning in a particular person.
• Can only be used once on a person during a battle.
- Better than Plastic:
- Name: Better than Plastic
Type: Uh…. Not sure
Duration: 1 round
Cooldown: 3 rounds
Description: Allows her to either decrease or increase the age of a person or animal by a max of X years. Whether their age is rapidly increased or decreased, it causes a C ranks with of damage as one’s body takes the toll of such a massive amount of change. Its effects can be temporary with PC’s given their own natural magic resistances correcting the change. This happens within a 30 meter radius, the magic itself travels at 30 m/s.
• Causes a C ranks worth of damage to a single target as they take the toll of having a shit ton of aging(or deaging) happen within a couple of seconds.
• Not recommended for those with pregnancy.
Last edited by Yewphoria on Wed 12 Sep - 1:56; edited 7 times in total