Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Your it [Job]

Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over: God Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Your it  [Job] Empty Your it [Job]

Post by Makosuki 5th July 2016, 8:00 pm

Hangin' round downtown by myself

The job for today was.... interesting. It wasn't a paying job so she wasn't going to get anything from it, but she took it anyways because it mainly involved little kid, and she's a sucker for children.

The rules were simple: Tag or be tagged. And try not to get tagged. It was nothing really special, people just running around and having a good time. It was nice to have some time to relax, and this job seemed perfect.

There was a meet up in the center of the town, where all the kids were. They said they were going to wait for her, but knowing kids and how impatient they are, when she arrived they had already started.
    119/500
    And I had so much time
    To sit and think about myself
    made by boondock of ww

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over: God Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Your it  [Job] Empty Re: Your it [Job]

Post by Makosuki 9th July 2016, 6:17 pm

Hangin' round downtown by myself

"Hey everyone! She's here! She's here!" One of the kids shouted. So they knew she was coming, but decided to start anyways? Kids are cute and all, but they sure are dumb and aggravating.

"Who's here?"

"The lady! Y'know the lady i was telling you all about?"  It seems as if all the kids didn't know about her. She could've sworn she told the client's child to notify the others that she was coming, but it was obvious by their reactions that they didn't.

She smiles and waves at the children as they surround her and throw a barrage of questions at her.

"What magic can you do?"

"What guild are you in? Are you from Fairy Tail?"
    The normal questions she gets whenever someone finds out she's a wizard.

249/500
    And I had so much time
    To sit and think about myself
    made by boondock of ww

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:48 pm