Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job]

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job] Empty The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job]

Post by Sayrn 4th July 2016, 8:09 pm

Job Title: Where's My Goldfish?

Player Requirements: Solo

Job Requirements: 500 words minimum

Job Location: Clover Town

Job Description:
    A young, very young girl checked her goldfish bowl upon getting home from school only to find it empty. It's your task to break the bad news to her, as well as get her to stop crying about it.

Reward: None.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job] V7lUCnJz_o
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job] Empty Re: The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job]

Post by Sayrn 4th July 2016, 9:07 pm

The day was one of rain and sadness as the woman known as Lydia slowly walked up towards Clover Town the headquarters and main city of Blue Pegasus. She herself had been hired by two highly distraught parents unable to tell their child of her pet goldfish's death and so for years they had replaced them. And yet on a single day they had a lapse of memory their daughter came home to find the bowl empty and now they are unable break it to her the nature of what happened. That was why she was hired to help the child through the grieving process when she herself is tasked with telling the child about the death. And so she took a brief stop at a coffee shop buying herself some nerve calming herbal tea. A sigh came from her as she looked to the tea sipping it softly and looking towards the home she needed to visit, “This is gonna be one of the harder jobs… I freaking HATE kids…” Looking at a clock she would tap her temples before getting up and walking towards the house, ‘big smile this will be easier said than done!’ With a sigh she would knock on the door of the home and as the door slowly opened she would give a small smile and bow, “I am Lydia Sauer of the Garou Knights, here to take up your request.”

As she was let in the parents simply sulked about their eyes heavy with sadness and regret as the mother closed the door slowly, “P-Please try to make it easy on her.” spoke the mother with her husband nodding in agreement, “I will do the best I can to make it easy on our daughter do not worry.” with a smile she would get up and walk towards the stairs of the building slowly making her way up them and towards a door covered in child's drawings of what seemed to be gold fish. With one final sigh she will take a breath and knock on the door leaning in before she spoke softly, “Pardon me but I am here to speak of your missing Fish?” Inside the room she could hear the small tapping of a child's feet before a slam against the door and fumbling of the knob before the door opened. The child was small and in night clothes with blonde hair and soft green eyes. With a sigh she would look towards her and set her down, “May I come in?” With a nod she would enter the child's room sitting down on the floor while the child sat on the bed. With a deep breath she would look at the child on the verge of tears and speak, “I am afraid they are dead… Meaning they can never come back, they have gone to the great fish bowl in the sky.” The child could tell what she meant and with a loud sob would begin to cry as Lydia leaned in patting the child on the back as she smiled, “Hey hey hey, You gave them a great life! This is just the next step! I am sure you made them happy!” With a sigh she would sit back and keep the child company until she had finished crying and would give the child a great big hug, “Listen go talk to your parents I am sure they want to help you feel better.” With her job done she would leave the home and as she closed the door behind her she would get a tap on her shoulders, “Ummmm pardon me but we need help…” with a sigh Lydia would look at the one who tapped her a cop, “With what?” The cop would gulp and point to a sewer access, “A… Giant mutant gold fish.”

639/500 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Great Fish Bowl in the Sky[Job] V7lUCnJz_o

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:06 am