Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A temporary leave

Reisha
    Reisha

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

A temporary leave Empty A temporary leave

Post by Reisha 4th July 2016, 9:28 am

Hi, I just wanted to explain why I will be absolutely inactive (also as an account) in the next couple of weeks. I am currently in the process of finishing and moving in to a new apartment, mixed up with some days off at work. Yay, vacation for me.

Sorry for the trouble if you are reading this. I believe I've read somewhere that that's how it's supposed to be with people that need some time off.

Rei
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Skill: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Skill:

A temporary leave Empty Re: A temporary leave

Post by Terith 7th July 2016, 8:39 am

It's only now that I've noticed this. D: Come back soon, Rei. Hope the snazzy new apartment is an even better home than your last.

A temporary leave Empty Re: A temporary leave

Post by Guest 8th July 2016, 7:50 am

Enjoy moving into that new house! I bet it'll be refreshing to be living somewhere different, like a new start to life. Good luck on moving in, don't hurt yourself, and come back to us soon; we'll be waiting!

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:56 am