All of a sudden, she gave out a fierce combo of random, FLAMING roots that appeared from the ground and all over her skin as she used them so versatile that he couldn't even keep up with it. "Woah, I thought that there weren't any trees below sand..." Kyuken let out in confusion. It wasn't to blame; Mura had the same thought. She and her angelic companion gave Black-Beard a tough challenge, and he was surprised that the captain was still alive, not to mention conscious after her rampage. That guy's a tough one..., he spoke, but he could clearly see the effect of her attack. Not wanting her to see it as a lack of aid, he commented with a wide smile: "Amazing combo, there..!" That plant mage was surely skilled, he had no idea in the beginning; perhaps it was due to his ignorance of people that he just met, but wasn't that obvious? Everyone can surprise each other, nowadays...
Terith seemed to throw Mura a glance, indicating the right time to strike, which was now. As Terith charged at the pirate, Mura followed up by spawning a clone right beside him. A single one, but sufficient. He would then command it to leap into the air as Terith suddenly launched out a barrage of mirage-like blades combined with the movement of his own blade, somewhat resembling to that of the double-edged sword technique that his dad mastered. This guy reminded him of all that it took to be a full-fledged swordsman, a view to remember for quite a long time in the future. He finally spoke back to Mura, announcing his turn to strike the damaged Black-Beard. "Now, Kyuken..!" he roared. Although, the Black-Beard appeared to be an awesome challenge as he could still manage to turn his arms into cannons. The loaded guns would shoot towards Mura, having a more destructive effect as they came from above. The young samurai spotted this quite quickly, due to Kyuken's influece at the moment, and leaped in between them, soaring towards Black-Beard. Despite its lack of presence right now, a scratch hit him on the knee. The ignorant shaman proceeded, though, and lifted up Harusame. Meanwhile, the clone above them all was advancing the Black-Beard's back, unsheathing its own Harusame. "Kyuken-Style!" they both roared from behind and in front of Black-Beard that couldn't but make a classic 'ARGH' sound, "Grand Halo Blade..!!!" The light that surrounded both blades were lighting up the air around everyone, until shattering into several slashes that cut through Black-Beard with unreal accuracy. No signs of blood were coming from him under the attack, but he was surely done for. Mura and his clone would land on the sand, their backs against each other and with a sharp look on his face as the clone was dismissed.
You could see the sweat dropping down his face as he looked back to the Black-Beard. A moment would pass, before he could feel the stinging pain on his knee, seemingly from the cannons earlier. "... I didn't know that he hit me," he let out with a cocky grin, before slowly aiming his gaze towards the hiding Hana, "I think that he's done now, Hana. You can come out now..."
- Spells Used:
Name: Spirit Bind: Unity ( Seirei Musubu: Danketsu)
Type: Various, Supplementary Buff
Description: The user emerges a spirit into himself, unifying his spirit with the other. It results in a boost one of the user's melee stats (power or speed) by 50%. The user will get a characteristic look of the spirit that he/she is uniting with.
1. Boost: It increases either the power or the speed of the user, which is a great advantage in battle.
2. New abilities: This spell gives the user a characteristic power that the spirit contains, for example flying ability, if the spirit's an eagle and etc.
3. Speed Reflexes: This spell is very efficient and gives Mura a greater reflexion, making him able to dodge attacks that he wouldn't be able to dodge before.
1. It's a close combat spell, so distance is the opponent's advantage.
2. He can only buff one stat at a time, and after using this spell twice (and used both power-boost and speed-boost), he will only be able to buff 25% of both stats at the same time.
3. It doesn't boost Mura's defense, so he's still as weak to attacks as before.
4. He can only use one spirit to buff himself with at a time.
Rank: A (Character's Rank For Now)
Duration: 4 posts
Cooldown: 5 posts
Description: A magical ability granted to the user of Harusame. Mura can clone himself and, thus, outnumber the target. The clones deal melee damage of the user's rank, which caps at A, and they can unleash the same spells as the user:
D-Rank: 2 Clones - C-Rank: 3 Clones - B-Rank: 5 Clones
Each clone has following:
1. The user will be able to outnumber the target, if it's 1v1.
2. The user's clones can also use the original's spells for many purposes.
1. Fire Magic is obviously advantageous, as it directly erases the clones.
2. The clones' health is reduced by 50%. They only have 50% MP as well, therefore, they aren't as strong as the original. Their spells are halved in spell power too.
3. If the real user is hit twice, the ability will cancel.
Name: Kyuken-Style: Grand Halo Blade (Kyuken-ryú: Dai Gokójin)
Type: Offensive, AoE, Light
Cooldown: It's a signature spell...
Description: A spell that utilizes the sword arts of Kyuken, the Heaven and Earth Swordsman. The user makes a swift slash with his medium, pushing the air around him. The air track of his medium will then begin to light brightly around him, until it scatters in every direction around the user himself. These scattered lights will mold into slashes that charges through air, and even ground itself, in a giant AoE shockwave that reaches 45 meters around the user and moves in a speed of 20 meters per second.
1. It's a very fast spell and can easily hit its opponent if standing close.
2. It can easily break through defensive spells of the same rank without cancelling itself.
3. It's double as strong against dark magic.
1. It's ½ as strong against earth magic.
2. The scattered light waves can easily be blocked by defending oneself with a defensive spell of higher ranks (one rank higher at least).
3. You can only unlock the spell if using Kyuken's spirit.
4. It's also ½ in power against other light magics.