Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello?

Genetic
    Genetic

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: DNA
    Second Magic: Copy
    Third Magic:

Public Hello?

Post by Genetic 3rd July 2016, 6:05 pm

Uh, Hi I guess, My names Genetic i specialize in DNA magic. Although i'am new here I guess i should give you the basics of my ability?

DNA magic is a branch of copy and take-over magic along with a natural ability to see the DNA of others. Combining all this lets a user see and copy there opponents DNA and allows them to use there magic, although when done it is ten times weaker than the opponent it makes great defensive magic. The only offensive thing that is able to be done by inexperienced user is the spell Genetic Mistake, this spell causes the users hands to glow and threw a sort of holographic DNA strand. This strand will stick to the opponent like a tattoo, one hit from the user and the strand explodes, as it does not cause death, it hurts like hell.

Any way enough about the magic, i guess this is my introduction, i am currently not affiliated with anything as i do not know how :tears:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Genetic
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flowing Light
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Hello?

Post by Casey Nightwind 3rd July 2016, 9:00 pm

Hia Welcome to the site. You should probably read the  New users guide to get you started. Quick note the guide tells you how to get your Character approved but not magic and weapons, armor, Magic items. The process is the same for them all: Post in the appropriate WIP thread the in the appropriate approval thread.

If you need anything feel free to PM me,(Though most everyone probably knows more than I do.) jump into the chat or PM the Staff the people with white and black names. (Glowing too I think?)
    Anyway hope you enjoy your stay See you around.

PS Your magic seams quite interesting Looking forward to seeing what you do with it in the app.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello? ViI0500
    CaseyNightwind:  Magic:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:45 am