Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why is this so MESSY! [Job]

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why is this so MESSY! [Job] Empty Why is this so MESSY! [Job]

Post by Sayrn 3rd July 2016, 10:53 am

Job: Find This Book!

Player Requirements: Single or team. 2 D rank mage max for team. 10 post minimum and 170 words per post.

Job Requirements:- Go to the Library and find the book
    - Do not destroy anything, especially books
    - Do not harm anyone
    - Retrieve the book and borrow it from the library before giving it to the old lady

Job Location: Peace Village

Job Description: "There is an old lady who enjoys reading a lot when she was younger who wanted to read a certain book that is used to be her favourite. Too bad the book is out of print and it is not being sold anymore. The only place that the book could be found is in a library but she is too old to go out on her own. She would ask help but most of the people she knew are too busy. So the old lady decides to make this a request for anyone willing to help her find this book in the library.”

HELP INFO:
    - You can make up the name of the book as long as it is not common and a rare book
    - The library that has the book would be in trouble
    - The library was pranked by some kids who decided to rearrange the books in the library so that it would be hard to find anything.
    - The book is somewhere in the library and it is hard to find it
    - If the book is about to be found, some of the kids would be there to grab it and run off with it.
    - The kid is just having fun and would give the book if they are scolded.

Enemies: None

Reward: 750 Jewels each

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why is this so MESSY! [Job] V7lUCnJz_o
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why is this so MESSY! [Job] Empty Re: Why is this so MESSY! [Job]

Post by Sayrn 3rd July 2016, 9:35 pm

The day was warm and humid as the sun hung high in the air, a soft sigh coming from the woman as she smiled due to this quaint feel. In her mind the day was a perfect day for her current job a smile on her face as she looked down to the papers in her hands. A slight bump stopped her reading as she looked outside the carriage that was transporting her to Peace Village. A sigh from her and an apology from the driver would set her mood back to normal as she looked down at the request reading it in her head, ‘Could someone please find me the rare book, Histoire de l'âge sombre de la magie, and bring it to me.’ a soft sigh came from her steaming the window of the carriage, “How much longer till we arrive?” the man would yell back down to her in a slightly cheery tone, “Not much longer! I see it over the horizon!” A smile came across her face as she chuckled and mused to herself, “How hard could finding a silly book be?”

In the final moments of the ride the smells of the village came across her and a smile grew, “Ah the smell of fresh fruits and breads, reminds me of my happy days.” The door of her carriage would open a man bowing as she exited her usual dress on for the day. Her jet black hair was tied in the usual ponytail as always with a pair of sunglasses that had a red colored lens on. For clothing she was wearing her usual lace gloves with web shaped stocking and stockings with the same pattern. She was wearing short shorts that were black in color with a corset like top on which showed off her shoulders and back with the spider tattoo. For shoes she was wearing specialized black heeled boots that went up to her knees made of a special lace. As she walked out from the carriage she could already feel the eyes on her due to the peculiar color of her skin but she did not care walking out with a smile on her face and a grand time in plans.

Softly she would walk through the crowds stopping here and there where something caught her attention be it the small little trinkets the people made, or even such simple things as freshly made bagels or croissants. As she walked around and sight saw she could hear kids running around the market one remarking something interesting that she caught, “Cmon! Lets go mess with gertrude! I bet she is gonna LOVE this prank!” as they ran a almost accepting sigh came from her mouth, “Kids always the disturbers.” she could not help but remember the two from her last job musing to herself about the nature of those kids upbringing, ‘Compared to the serenity of this place… how bad could it be?’ With a quick gathering of her things she would walk up to one of the vendors selling specialty charms and wards, “Come one come all! I got your charms to keep away the demons and even remove curses! Like you lady!” the words caught her by surprise her own look quickly shifting from in power to utter surprise, “Pardon?” she would speak as respectfully she could due to her surprise but now she was curious, “Yeah! Have you not heard! Some demons have been known to curse humans or even EAT them alive! Hell some stirrings speak of ones that lay in out very guilds!” A soft smile grew on her face as the man spoke she could tell he was a bit off his rocker but well meaning at least, “Yes but what did you mean about me being cursed?” A loud and proud laugh came from the man, “Can you not tell about your skin?! Obviously a demons work! Ran into one in the forests huh? I bet you could use a charm!” softly he would place a small charm in her hand of what looked to be a taoist symbol of sorts, “Ah but I did not bring my wallet on me.” the man simply waved a hand, “Free of charge! Just when your skin turns back to normal tell em ol Jeb helped ya!” she would chuckle and nod, “I will make sure to, thank you Jeb.” as she walked away she could hear him yell out, “No problem! Make sure to wear it at all times to feel the effects!” With a chuckle she would check the time and nod, “Library should be opening about now.”

As she approached the library she could tell something was off as the door was slightly adjacent and what looked like a foot was holding it open. Approaching slowly and carefully she would walk to the door as it would burst open and the same kids as before would come screaming out full speed chased by an older woman who looked to be in her twenties, “COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS! FIX YOUR MESS!” as the ran she could see them looking back and laughing as the woman stopped at the door to catch a breath. As she went to speak the woman would hold up a finger and glare at her, “Library is CLOSED now. Until I can fix everything.” As she was about to close the door Lydia quickly stepped her foot in, “Pardon but what happened? I am a mage sent for a job and can easily help if needed?” The woman would turn and sigh, “The kids back there snuck in through an open window and messed around all the books they could in both the history and magic sections everything is out of order and NOW I need to put everything back.” noddin Lydia would smile offering out a hand as she opened the door further, “If you want I would be glad to help, I have quite the memory for what may need moving and such.” With a smile the woman would shake her hand quickly pulling her in ,”Yes, YES thanks! Most would just wait till tomorrow but this would take a whole day otherwise!” With smile she would nod and stand at attention, “Just tell me what needs to be done and we can do it!” With a sigh the woman would rub the back of her head, “Well we have a lot, and the name is Gertrude.”

Hundreds upon hundreds of books were stacked pile upon piles of them all pertaining to history or magic and may involved both. With a rub to her temple Lydia could not help but sigh as she looked up the many rows of books, “How did they even GET to some of these?” following up Lydias with her own Gertrude simply shook her head, “You would be surprised how well they climb, I once had them sneak in on a day we were closed through a fifteen foot high up window. Just so they could turn in some almost late books before they were due.” With a chuckle Lydia looked to her a smile on her face, “And why do they prank you so much?” A loud moan of annoyance came from her as the question was asked, “Because I scold them all the time! They all live in the orphanage nearby and I am sorta like their surrogate mother, They all used to come in here to read as younger kids but now… they mainly just play pranks.” A smile grew on her face as Gertrude talked, “Sounds like they think you their mother truly.” she spoke with sincerity as the woman sighed, “Mother or not they are getting BANNED for a WEEK because of this!” Lydia could not help but laugh nodding as the woman spoke, “Of course! But it is good to hear you look out for them.” Finishing off the history section she would wipe her forehead, “How much more?” Gertrude sighed, “We still have two more sections both magic to look at, Luckily one was only under construction so it will be easy to clean up.

Looking to Lydia as the cleaned the first magic section Gertrude would speak as she topped off a pile of books, “So what about you? What is the story behind your skin color?” Almost freezing she would sigh as the question was asked her eyes suddenly looking tired almost, “I would prefer not to talk of it, the reason is not the best for anyone to hear and you would almost certainly quiver at it.” rather than stopping the woman simply laughed, “Please Lydia I have read some of the most horrific tales of murderers and seen the carnage of Hargeon! Whatever happened, I can handle it.” A sigh would come out of Lydia quickly continuing her work, “Let us finish this and get the book then we will talk.” nodding Gertrude would chuckle, “Alright but you said so!” with a continue of their cleaning they would make short work of the last bits of cleaning with the easy part being the return of the books to their proper places. Once all was said and done they sat at the desk of the library and slowly she would sigh, “We did it Gertrude! All done!” she was sweating up a storm from all the moving but she at least felt accomplished. Nodding Gertrude would hand her the book she requested, “Here you go the book… ‘Histoire de l'âge sombre de la magie’ And this book is for?” Taking the book Lydia would speak up “Val.” Nodding she would hand the receipt for the book, “Mhmmm this receipt has the due date on it!” With a smile Lydia would walk out of the building waving back to the librarian before quickly zipping away. As Lydia zipped off Gertrude remembered what Lydia had said dashing out to catch her but she was already gone, “Coulda just told me no Lydia.”

As she walked towards the woman's home a child quickly ran up one of the kids who had messed the library up and snag the book from her hands making a mad dash away, “Ha see ya later Librarians pet!” With a sigh lightning would arc from her feet and like an olympic sprinter she would catch up to the kid and quickly pick them up as the struggled, “Hey hey hey! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please don’t hurt me!” setting the kid down she would grab the book, “Look kid, I am not the best at scolding or punishment, but Gertrude was disappointed in your actions… Go apologize or at the very least do something nice for her.” Nodding the child would run towards the library and she would affirm something she could tell from her last job, “I hate kids.” quickly she would make her way to the woman who hired her to give them their book.
    1827/1700 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why is this so MESSY! [Job] V7lUCnJz_o