Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fur Covered Passport {Solo/Job}

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Magic: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Magic:

Fur Covered Passport {Solo/Job} Empty Fur Covered Passport {Solo/Job}

Post by Noa Kuroki 30th June 2016, 1:10 am

Kenyon had been looking though job flyers all morning but for some reason they all had requested to have a passport. He sighs heavy, "Looks like I need to get my self a passport before I can do any of these." So he had began to go all around asking for any way to get a passport. Lucky for Kenyon that two guys had been bragging about getting their passports so easily compared to most other people. He walked over to the table where they were siting at an talked to them about getting a passport. After a little while they  had explained everything to Quinn witch was the name of the girl's body that Kenyon had attracted what was left of it to her own. "Well that should be easy enough. I will go there right way. Thank you." Kenyon had learned that they would be giving out passports in 'Rose Gadien' to night. But there's very few of them so he must get there early and ask enough to get him self one.
    WC:175
    PC: 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fur Covered Passport {Solo/Job} 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Fur Covered Passport {Solo/Job} Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:24 am