Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A 2nd Chance encounter?

Ravana
    Ravana

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon's Bane Sword of Flame
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A 2nd Chance encounter? - Page 2 Empty Re: A 2nd Chance encounter?

Post by Ravana 2nd August 2016, 11:38 am

I am the Dragon Knight
    Honor and Shame from no condition rise; Act well your part, there all honor lies

What exactly was she suspecting in response? For him to easily comply and let this be it? To understand her set in ways? To take no as the answer with dignity and pride?
    These thoughts and hopes were just that as he spoke out against her, against her way of life and her destiny. She didn't think he would understand...

This was something she couldn't just walk away from. Generations of Sage's were born in their clan, each preforming their duty to protect the legacy. How could she break that tradition? Who was she if not an example? Ravana was once said to be the most powerful Sage to pass through the clan. Yet, coming into the world she found that she had more than enough room to grow. Perhaps...
    Perhaps it would be fruitful to at least learn. To take the knowledge of the outside and to reinvent an old and outdated custom.

She has not know love, the feeling of friendship and comrades; she has not known what its like to feel depended on...
    This man stood in front of her, his red eyes meeting hers and she felt the urge to reach out to him. He believed in her, had faith in her, even only after meeting a few hours prior. What would it be like to fight for one'self?

Ravana bit on her bottom lip, hard enough to taste the iron in her own blood as it seeped from her mouth softly. As she looked up in the eyes of this man, she recollected all her memories of home. A home that never felt like one, a life she never felt like was her own. Each day was the same thing, and she felt like a failure with each passing night. The world was not like they told her it would be... perhaps that is all due to their outdated teachings.

" I wan't to know what it's like to have friends... to have a home that welcomes me when I come back after a journey, A path that I feel is worth fighting for."

tag: || words: || theme:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 2nd August 2016, 2:25 pm

Wolfe watched as his words filled her mind and began to swim around. He was giving her time to think about what he had said. He knew walking away from something like that, something you had been lead to your whole life was not a simple task, and was not something anyone should or would take lightly. However, he meant every word that had come out of her mouth. He was offering her a life for herself and a path to call her own.

Wolfe saw as she bit hard on her lower lip. It was obvious his words were striking close to home for her, and that is what he wanted. He wanted her to really ponder on the life that could be her's. He had only met her not that long ago, this was true, but regardless he refused to let anyone think it was ok to live that way. It was at that moment when she spoke her words filled with feeling, and the obvious desire to follow Wolfe's words and take her life into her own hands. Wolfe gave her a smile as he spoke "Then take my offer. These things are what lie in front of you if you follow me and take the chance i am giving you now. Your life is your own. The only person you should ever live for besides yourself is the one other person you love and share your path with. No one else should ever determine your path besides that person, and even then it is not about either of them controlling that path, but rather sharing in it." Wolfe looked her deep into the eyes as he spoke the words he felt so deeply about.

Wolfe took a deep breath before he continued "I have not found that person in my own life yet, but then again i have only recently taken control of my own life. However, i wont lie, I think they would be a lot like yourself. A strong, beautiful woman with the spirit of a warrior." Wolfe stopped kind of bluntly as the last part came out before he even realized it had slipped off his tongue. The word he spoke were the truth, but he hadn't meant to say them out loud. they were just his top most thoughts as he looked at her, but he had let them slip out, and now he could't take that back. If Wolfe had blood in his system he would of blushed at that point, but lucky for him he didn't have any blood flowing through his body, so e was just keeping his cool and trying to hold himself together after that.

However, as he did think about the words he said, his mind wandered to the idea of this woman really actually being a lot like what he wanted from a companion, and even though he didn't have blood in his system he was trying really hard for his wandering mind not to show in any other way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

A 2nd Chance encounter? - Page 2 QO55HpX
    Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ravana 2nd August 2016, 4:05 pm

I am the Dragon Knight
    Honor and Shame from no condition rise; Act well your part, there all honor lies

She could see it in his eyes that his words were genuine, as he smiled and continued to tell her about how happiness and love can be achieved and how living for oneself is the fruit of life. Ravana looked away from his eyes, her own welling up softly in her realization of loneliness. This man in front of her was forced to live on a predetermined path, one without question and decision. Recently free'd from that burden he wanted to do anything to make sure she didn't live that same mistake. He was willing to go so far to make sure she was happy, even though he had just met her.

Ravana looked up as he commented on her and she instantly felt her face flush, her pale cheeks now bearing a soft red color. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at him, who seems flustered that he had said something like that. How was she to respond? What was she to say?
    Ravana kept her arms crosses across her chest as she stammered in response.

"Y-You think I a-am..." she paused and grit her teeth together. She had not thought about her circumstance prior because in her teachings, she disregarded the entirety of the concept of love and lust. But standing here, in his presence, she felt her heart pace quicken.

"Have you found this woman to fill that... role. Someone like me...?" she asked while peering off at the horizon, purposely trying not to make eye contact with him.

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 2nd August 2016, 4:38 pm

Wolfe was trying really hard to keep his calm and play off what he had said. He was always composed and cool ever since he had regained his life back, but for once he was totally out of his element here. He had spent his whole worrying about the clock that had been placed over his head that he had never taken the time to really enjoy life and think about all the important things big and small in life. Hell, if things had not of happened the way they did, he would most likely be dead right now. So this was new to him. The idea of women and being attracted to one, the idea of a life where other's were involved.... all so new to him.

Then right here was the biggest of them all. Here he stood a bit short of waist deep in in a spring, the water barely covering him, naked, with a beautiful woman standing only a little over a foot from him, also naked under a amazing star filled sky. He couldn't make this scene up if he had tried.

Then he noticed as she started to blush. Obviously his words had hit a spot with her too. That is when she asked her question about if he really thought she was beautiful. As much as he wanted to play off s the strong type to be able to just laugh off the scene that he was in, he couldn't and with as much strength as he could muster up to act as if he was still level headed he answered her "Yes i do think that. you should be able to see that in yourself, and if anyone has never said it, or said otherwise they were stupid and blind." Wolfe was barely keeping it together as he was still trying his hardest to keep a straight face.

He hoped she could see right through his face of bullshit and how scared he was right this second. However, it was all derailed with her next question. He looked down as he answered trying not to give away that he was seconds from breaking the mask he was hiding behind "No... no i have not. I have not found anyone like you, nor has anyone filled that roll for me..." Wolfe looked back up to look at her, he looked her body up as he did, and he had to admit she was gorgeous, and he didn't know what else to say.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ravana 2nd August 2016, 5:00 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

As much as he tried to hide it, this situation made him just as nervous as she was, and that made her feel more comfortable actually. Calmly the woman turned away from him and let her arms release from holding her breasts, she looked up at the stars and in a nervous tic played with her hair, pulling the red tresses over her shoulder, the length of her hair easily covering her chest for her.

She smiled and laughed slightly. "I guess that is a good thing..." She turned back to face him and with a grin she placed a hand on her hip and outed a thumb out at herself, "Cause i'm an original, you wont find anyone else like me in a million years." Truth be told she was hoping that her joking demeanor would lighten up the mood and put the two of them at ease.

"I will come with you. To Infinity Hydra that is." She said before walking a step closer, "I want you to teach me how to use my magic more effectively... and I want you to show me that this place could be my home." She smiled slightly before wading over to her bottle and pouring herself another cup full. She needed a drink after that nervous situation.

Ravana looked back to Wolfe and couldn't help but let her eyes wander over him. His muscle definition was accented by the water that still clung to his body, and his white hair still poked out in its unruly nature. Catching herself staring the woman forced herself to look away and pour herself another glass before she got all worked up in his presence.

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 2nd August 2016, 7:11 pm

Wolfe watched as she turned around and could see her hands moving in front of her, he couldn't tell what she was doing exactly, but from their placement he figured she was playing with her hair. It was obvious she was nervous as well. Which made him a little at ease, unknowing to him his nervous had done the same to her.

He heard as she started talking and turned back to face him. Wolfe could only give a grinning smile as she tried to lighten the mood with her boosting about being one in a million, but he saw right through it. She was so nervous she was trying to act out a little to hide it. However, her true self showed through when she stepped closer and spoke on the more serious note of agreeing to come with him and wanting him to teach her and show her that Infinity Hydra could be a home for her. Wolfe didn't move yet as he watched her turn and make her way over to pour herself another drink.

He then saw as she looked back at him, his eye's watching her's as they stared at him. He couldn't he help but turn his half smile half grin into a full grin when she realized she was staring and turned away.

Wolfe swiftly but without giving his movement away, made his way over to her and just as she finished a sip from her newly poured cup of sake he came up right behind her, the front of his body meeting up with the back of her's. He then reached his hand out and took her hand that was holding the cup in it, and cupped his hand around it as he slowly lowered her hand to a flat spot and helped he set it down. He gave in to his desires as he spoke softly right next to her ear "I do believe you might be right... i font think i will find another like you..." His soft voice trailed off as he kept his body close to her's. Wolfe could tell she had on her mind what was on his. a desire to see how this would turn out and maybe even grow something different, and deeper from this obvious meeting that almost seemed destined.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ravana 2nd August 2016, 7:35 pm

I am the Dragon Knight

Her back was to the man, and she failed to sense his presence until she felt the pressure from his body. His strong hand cupped her own gingerly, the hand that had previously blocked her anger and fury but a few hours ago. His skin against hers caused goosebumps to grow over flesh and his soft words in her ear sent flurries to erupt throughout her body.
    Ravana's eyes grew wide as she glanced at his hand around her's and felt the entirety of his torso against her back. He was so close to her being that she felt overcame by his desire.

She slowly turned in between him and the wall so she could face him again. Her hand still taken in his, but her other now would rest on his shoulder. This time they were so much closer than before, and when she fond herself looking into his eyes she saw something much more different than before.
    Her face as flushed, and even though they were sitting in a warm bath, she was more than sure it was the way he made her feel.

Did he insinuate that he desired to have her? Was that just an assumption? Should she act on it? These questions flooded her mind, and it was hard to make a decision. So instead, instinct took over. Ravana just simply closed her eyes and stepped in closer, urging to experience the soft feeling of his lips on hers.

Made by Ravana

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 2nd August 2016, 11:40 pm

Wolfe didn't move as Ravana slowly turned around to face him. She didn't try to remove her hand from his and then she placed her other on on his shoulder. He looked deep in her eyes as she did the same to him. He could see her blushing, and if he had blood, he knew he would be doing the same.

Wolfe saw as she closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss, and Wolfe obviously wanting the same thing followed in suite as he closed his eyes and closed the gap between their lips and met her's with a desired passion.

As their lips met he brought his other hand and wrapped it around her waist and pulled her body even harder into his, making impossible to tell where one body ended and the other's began. With his other hand he slipped his fingers between her's as he closed his hand around her's. He was being consumed by his desire for her as he slowly lower his arm from around her waist a little lower as he lifted her up slightly and stepped forward and sat her lightly on the edge of the spring, as he held her close still. Making sure to never break their passionate kiss.

Ravana
    Ravana

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ravana 3rd August 2016, 12:19 am

I am the Dragon Knight

Ravana felt engulfed in the kiss and cupped his face with her free hand. She felt him pick her up from the water to move a few inches and gently set her on the cool stone, their bodies still close she surrounded his waist with her knees.
    The woman tilted her head and deepened the kiss, her entire being was engulfed in passion as she kissed him. Her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest and all she could think about was being with him.

Ravana smiled and broke the kiss to rest her head on his shoulder. She was not afraid of what would happen from tonight, she was more excited to be able to feel this deeply with someone. It was safe to say currently, she would follow this man to the ends of the earth.

~End~

Made by Ravana

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:53 pm