Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Ocean of Red [Private]

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

An Ocean of Red [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Ocean of Red [Private]

Post by Decayuss 10th July 2016, 11:14 pm

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    "I will Yuno... hahah. I just like to uhhh... say people's full first names when it comes to special things." A little awkward he had to explain it, but it didn't compare to some things he said to her. Or perhaps the future. He scratched the back of his head, and gave a snap his fingers after his request for strawberry juice from Yuno. He could have just made strawberry juice by himself, but he wanted to see what she could prepare for the two of them, so he only gave her the strawberries to work with. As she went over and prepared strawberry juice for both of them, he laid right back down in her bed to rest up his body further. Sure, he could move most of his upper body, but it did cause him quite a bit of strain, and he was fortunate that she had been there to assist him. As he laid back on the bed, he began wondering about his encounter with her at Icecrown. There was no doubt she was given assistance in getting there, but what surprised him was the fact that she received that assistance in the first place. Nidhogg, Diabolos, and Arianna--one of them or all of them--had placed a lot of faith in her. And he wondered why.

His train of thought was cut off when she came back for him, and fortunately she brought a straw as well. He sat up once more, feeling quite a bit of pain on his back, but did not show it. He drank the strawberry juice quietly through the straw, feeling a little unusual that he wasn't able to just chug it all down like he normally could. He was tempted to, but that wasn't the best idea; forcing it down his throat and body right now wouldn't exactly land him a victory in any way. Though in spite of not chugging it down, he did finish the drink off relatively easily, and placed the cup down at the side of the bed. He gave her a warm smile, and a nod, his way of saying that he enjoyed what she prepared him. He laid back down on the bed with one hand over his chest, and the other trying to find her's. "I appreciate the offer, but I still have somewhere to go after Iceberg. I'll visit you once I'm back in Fiore, though. I promise." Aside from that, she inquired about his age... and he found it to be a strange question. Normally a woman might ask about a man's age when she first meets him, or... other things. Like many other things, his answer was quite awkward.

"Well, given my family history and my own... my actual birth date and age are unknown, but thanks to Vergil, I know that I'm at least twenty years old. So that's what I go by; what about you?"
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Ocean of Red [Private] - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Lynn
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over: Demon Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuno 11th July 2016, 12:52 pm

..but you've slipped under my skin,
    p o i s o n e d my blood and seized my heart..

"I see," she snickered and shook her head with a smile on her lips. White locks danced around her face and she was once again wondering how they had come to this point. Out of all the things they could have been they chose to be lovers. Perhaps even a couple? Sayuno didn’t dare to think about it. Deniel wasn’t hers, he would most likely never be hers and he probably didn’t even want to. Men wanted to be free more than anything else in this world and she understood that. Women were usually more sedentary than men, willing to stay at some place and even live somewhere. Having a home to return to was something she had always longed for but those would be nothing but dreams.

His hand found hers and they squeezed each other. His answer was a little disappointing but it only confirmed what she had thought and assumed already. "It’s okay, visit me whenever you would like to. But these days I haven’t been staying at the same place a lot so you might want to search a little harder. It’s not going to be easy and I’m not going to make it easy for you," she smirked and stood up to place her clothes into the closet nearby. She returned with a nightgown and snuck underneath the blanket and to his side. Instead of moving close to him and laying down on his chest she decided to stay on her side tonight--for his sake--and only held his hand instead with her face turned to him. "Twenty..that’s awfully young for someone who as been through so much." Bitterness could be heard in her voice and although she had a feeling that he didn’t care much about his past anymore she still pitied him. "Well, at least that makes me quite a bit older than you. I’m twenty-five. I hope you don’t mind?" Sayuno knew that, in spite of her age, she had the feminine features of a young girl a few years shy of her twenties. She would stay like this for many more years from now on. Perhaps age a little to appear more mature, but nothing more than 22-24. Demons with humanoid appearances aged slowly and she wondered how it worked for Nephalems. "I will leave tomorrow, so we should sleep now."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 11th July 2016, 2:45 pm

Tag
    Words
    "Believe me, Yuno, I can find you if we were across the world." He gave her a gentle smile, and a laugh as well; though it was an exaggeration, he was legitimately able to find her across large distances. "I know what you look like, what you sound like, what you smell like, what you are, and I can sense your Magical Power. Trust me, I've got quite a bit of tracking ways up my sleeve." Though he wasn't some kind of hunter or professional tracker, he did have a lot of methods he could use, and plenty of skills he put to the test. Yuno removed herself from the scene briefly to change into their night gown, meaning that she was getting ready for bed. She stayed on her side and only held on to his hand, which he couldn't really protest against; at least she understood that with his condition, some space was a necessity. "Yeah...." he said quietly to her. He had been through a lot despite his young age. It was because his power grow exponentially as a Nephalem, or he just had an adventurous life. Either way, deep down inside of him, he had no regrets. "You could be forty-five and I wouldn't care. Hahah."

Maybe that was overdoing it a little bit, but there was still one thing that mattered to him: "As long as you're you, it doesn't matter to me." He managed to scoot himself a little closer to her, and place a small kiss on her cheek before closing his eyes. "Good night, Yuno."

In the morning, after he had woken up Yuno with a little bit of a surprise, he was able to move like himself once more without any strain or pain on his body. After finishing up with her, he started to put his clothes back on while sitting on the side of her bed, getting ready for the journey he had ahead of him. "Have a safe trip back to Fiore, yeah? I'd recommend going through Seven more than Bosco, if you're curious. Bosco hates mages."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Lynn
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over: Demon Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuno 11th July 2016, 4:09 pm

..but you've slipped under my skin,
    p o i s o n e d my blood and seized my heart..

"All of those things, they make me nervous," quietly she allowed for her fingers to slither across the blanket until they reached his shoulder. They climbed upon it and made their way to his cheek where they would tilt his face towards hers. "Knowing that you will find me no matter what, it scares me a little. But if I could choose I would always want to be found by you." The Wizard Saint was too good of a person to find out about her evil deeds, she did not want him to feel conflicted about her. "Yes, you’re right. Good night." They ended the night with a simple kiss before she fell asleep rather close to him. Throughout the night the girl’s body wandered closer and closer to his and once his muscles had relaxed they found each other in the same position they always slept in: with his arms resting around her body and her head upon his heart where it belonged.

The next morning was..quite eventful to say the least. He woke up earlier than she did and surprised her with a body of his that had returned to its normal state. It was a pleasant surprised and as they got ready she made sure to keep an eye on him in the meantime before they had to separate. "Good," all her things were packed and Sayuno walked over to him, making sure he focused on her before she pulled his body closer and his face down to hers. With her hand resting on the back of his head she leaned her forehead against his and closed her eyes. "I’ll go through Bosco then." One more kiss until she left his side and for unknown reasons the girl decided to walk until she was out of sight before spreading her wings to leave the country of Iceberg. It was only once it too late that she remembered she hadn’t brought with her what she had come here for in first place: the damned frozen flowers.

- Exit -

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 12th July 2016, 1:11 pm

Tag
    Words
    He didn't have all that many things to pack up; just the clothes on his back. Even then, he was missing a piece of his wardrobe because of what had happened to it. The only thing he didn't take with him was his shirt, given the giant hole torn in the backside of it. That was something he was going to discard. Though where he was going, a shirt probably wasn't necessary; it was a place that had known to be quite hot. Once the two of them were ready to go, he was about to walk over to her, but instead she came to him. He certainly wasn't going to deny her company, with his hands going around her body to pull her in close. The two of them met with one last kiss, and she said she would do the complete opposite of what he suggested her to do. Whether or not she was joking, it wasn't really his concern. He was worried for her, but he also knew that there was quite literally no point in arguing. Just before she left his side, he gave her a very gentle smack on her back side: "Go get em', then."

After she was gone, he departed very shortly afterwards, only needing to get Nidhogg to accompany him. Where he was headed had been the complete opposite direction she was going, and his journey was going to be much longer. After Iceberg, he needed to cross all the way to the Land of Sin, where he would then stay there for perhaps a week or so before returning to Fiore.

Exit
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:15 am